View Single Post
Old 09-04-17, 09:20 PM   #16
mallratcal

Re: The 13th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/31) ***The List Threa

Mallratcal's 9th October Horror Movie Challenge!

Oct 1st
1. Poltergeist II: The Other Side ☠☠½ / New / Blu-Ray / 90 min / 1986
An ok sequel that strays into the schlock. I really like the family (they feel real) and the worm monster looked cool. The big showdown was what put this movie over into schlock territory. Julian Beck as Kane has to be a highlight.

2. Alone in the Dark ☠☠☠ / New / DVD / 93 min / 1982
Pretty good. This is what a touchy feely, Dr. Loomis will get you! I thought this was going to be more of a siege movie but that doesn't begin until the last act. The reveal of "The Bleeder" was so obvious that I don't think it was supposed to be a surprise.

3. The Vagrant ☠☠☠ / New / DVD / 91 min / 1992
This was good. Funnier than I expected. Bill Paxton and Marshall Bell are very entertaining. At one point I thought Paxton's character mightactually be insane. If you have a hobo living across the street from you it's probably better to leave them alone.

Oct 2nd
4. House II: The Second Story / New / DVD / 88 min / 1987
This was bad. I guess this was aimed at kids? The comedy was bad, so maybe it wasn't? I really don't know who this was made for. This time the movie centers around a magical crystal skull. The special effects were mostly good. I'm a little surprised that Bill Maher didn't play more scummy executive roles.

5. Pigs ☠☠½ / New / Blu-Ray / 80 min / 1973
Good with a nice but obvious twist. Another nice transfer by Vinegar Syndrome. Pretty short movie with a small budget, I was expecting a lot of gore but it was fairly bloodless.

6. Alligator ☠☠½ / New / VOD / 91 min / 1980
This was enjoyable, the alligator effects were really good. Also nice to see Robert Forster landed on his feet in Twin Peaks. There is a lot of walking around in the sewers but Forster's character is good enough to carry it and not be boring.

7. The Prophecy 3: The Ascent ☠☠ / Blu-Ray / 84 min / 2000
I like the mythos and Christopher Walken is always good, but the movie was kind of thin. It's a direct sequel to the 2nd installment, this time focusing on the now adult messiah, who now has to choose between the angels and humans. Dude wasn't given much of a choice though.

8. Splatter University / DVD / 78 min / 1984
Just as cheap and boring as I remember. Movie would have benefited with some ADR. There is a slasher loose at a catholic college.

Oct 3rd
9. Urban Legends: Final Cut ☠☠ / New / DVD / 97 min / 2000
This was a little on the slow side, nothing special. I looked good though. Bunch of red herrings, I thought it would end up with the twin urban legend but was surprised when it went a different way.

10. Jennifer ☠☠☠ / New / Blu-Ray / 90 min / 1978
Very light on the scares (nothing really happens until the climax) but the movie did a good job of building the characters (you really want to see the bad ones get their comeuppance). This was trying to capitalize off of Carrie, but ended up better than just a clone.

11. Manhunter ☠☠☠☠½ / New / VOD / 120 min / 1986
Really good, as is to be expected with early Mann films. Hugh Dancy definitely took inspiration from William Petersen in his portrayal of the Will Graham character.

12. Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth ☠☠½ / VOD / 93 min / 1992
Better than I remembered. I like how they continued the story from the 2nd movie. There is some cheese (the scene in the church was just weird) but there is so much Pinhead in this to make up for that.

Oct 4th
13. Happy Hell Night ☠☠ / DVD / 87 min / 1992
The old college kids release a demon from a mental asylum story. The killer is creepy looking (not so much when he speaks). Despite the promising start the kills all happen very quickly. Looks much older than '92. There is a motorcycle stunt at the end that is laughably bad, and an early appearance of Sam Rockwell.

14. Hellraiser: Bloodline ☠☠ / DVD / 85 min / 1996
Not bad, certainly not as bad as I remembered. I can appreciate them giving a backstory to the box, but sometimes it is better if it is left unsaid. Also has an early appearance from Adam Scott.

15. The Blob ☠☠☠½ / DVD / 95 min / 1988
Really gruesome gore effects. I prefer this to the original.

Oct 5th
16. April Fool's Day ☠☠½ / DVD / 89 min / 1986
It's a good movie with a good cast of characters. A great twist but once you've seen it all of the tension is gone on a rewatch.

17. Wolfen ☠☠☠½ /New / DVD / 115 min / 1981
A Detective hunts a killer that turns out to be wolves, in NYC. A good take on werewolf genre. A fairly long movie but then characters are engaging. Gregory Hines was a lot of fun.

18. Bats ☠½ /New / DVD / 91 min / 1999
I thought this would be a movie where someone is desperately trying to convince authorities of the danger, but it was the opposite. Everyone was a stock character. Evil scientist, hard-nosed good scientist, straight shooting lawman, cynical funny black guy. The Bats were goofy looking, they reminded me of Ghoulies. At least it wasn't all CG.

19. Troll ☠☠ /New / DVD / 82 min / 1986
Pretty weird movie. A Troll takes the form of a young girl and starts transforming residents of an apartment building into Ghoulies, who have singalongs. The Troll is not actually evil, he just wants his world back.There is also a good witch who has a penis plant, and the protagonist is named Harry Potter Jr. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is in this as well, she gets turned into a wood nymph or something.

Oct 6th
20. April Fool's Day /New / DVD / 91 min / 2008
All of the characters were unlikable, the movie looked and sounded cheap and it was anticlimactic. I fully understand why this didn't get a theatrical release.

21. Sole Survivor ☠☠☠ /New /VOD / 85 min / 1983
Maybe a little on the slow side but it was interesting. You can really see how Final Destination and It Follows borrowed for it.

22. The Nest ☠☠½ /New /Blu-Ray / 89 min / 1988
Not bad, took awhile to get going. A corporation that is looking to wipe out roaches ends up creating monster roaches, that end up running amok on an island town. There are a couple of human/roach hybrids as well.

23. Saw VI ☠☠☠ /New /Blu-Ray / 91 min / 2009
As good as the last one. Less focus on the gore and more on the development of the characters from past movies. This time the targets are the health insurance people that wouldn't help Jigsaw.

Oct 7th
24. Thir13en Ghosts ☠½ / DVD / 91 min / 2001
Not very good. IT looks good, there was definitely money put into production design, although you don't get many good glimpses of the ghosts. It's the standard "dead" uncle leaving his haunted house to his nephew, story with a double cross.

25. Destroyer ☠☠½ / New / DVD / 94 min / 1988
Film crew shooting inside of a prison get attacked by a thought to be dead serial killer. Most of the deaths happen off screen, which is too bad as the killer is a gorilla and they could have used his size in inventive ways. I'm assuming the budget was the problem.

26. Silent Night ☠☠½ / New / Blu-Ray / 94 min / 2012
Pretty dark cynical movie. They tried to do a thing where the victims got a present from the killer but it didn't really make sense given who the victims were. There was also an angry Santa with too much screen time. There were 2 call backs to the old movies which were appreciated.

27. The Return of the Evil Dead ☠☠½ / New / DVD / 91 min / 1973
Town oaf raises up the Templars during a festival. Not has suspenseful as the first one, they attack the town and the survivors hide in a church, where the movie slows down and a love... cube? plays out. Some effects are hokey but the Knights are still creepy.

Oct 8th
28. Blood Shack ½☠ / DVD / 70 min / 1971
Watched with the Joe Bob Briggs commentary, this movie is too painful without it. Dang 'ol Chooper, man.

29. Child's Play ☠☠☠ / DVD / 87 min / 1988
Good flick. Brad Dourif really adds life to Chucky with his great voice. Mike became super useless after he got knocked out during the climax of the film, which was weird. Pretty low body count.

30. Child's Play 2 ☠☠☠½ / DVD / 84 min / 1990
I think this is better than the first one, it never slows down and Chucky is hilarious throughout. I liked the foster family, except for Phil, he was kind of a dick.

Oct 9th
31. Child's Play 3 ☠☠½ / DVD / 89 min / 1991
Chucky returns to terrorize a military school with the final battle at an amusement park. Another small body count and not enough Chucky for my tastes. Maybe Chucky wouldn't be so pissed off if adults didn't treat him so rough.

32. The Dentist ☠½ / DVD / 92 min / 1996
Takes quite awhile to get going but tooth torture can go a long way. Corbin Bernsen is good in this and has an early appearance from Mark Ruffalo. I'm glad Sarah got her braces removed at least.

33. Bride of Chucky ☠☠½ / DVD / 89 min / 1998
Pretty enjoyable take on The Bride of Frankenstein. This was way more of a comedy than anything else.

Oct 10th
34. Leprechaun 2 ☠½ / DVD / 85 min / 1994
Pretty boring. The rules change from the first movie and now the Leprechaun is after a bride but he ends up losing a gold coin and spends the rest of the movie trying to get it back. No surprise this was the last on to play in theaters. Shevonne Durkin was not good with the acting, in this.

35. C.H.U.D. ☠☠½ / New / VOD / 88 min / 1984
I put off watching this movie because of how it looked, but in HD the dirt and grime looked pretty good. A photographer and police officer look into the disappearances of homeless people and find a government cover-up and C.H.U.D.s. Early John Goodman and a Home Alone connection.

36. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre ☠☠☠☠ / DVD / 83 min / 1974
They way Leatherface bursts into a room is terrifying. Still effective today. Franklin was pretty annoying and I wonder what happened to that big rig driver at the end?

37. Silent Night, Deadly Night 3: Better Watch Out! ☠☠ / New / DVD / 90 min / 1989
A doctor is using a young psychic, Laura, to make contact with Ricky who is in a coma. Ricky wakes up and carnage ensues. Ricky is also missing the top half of his head, but he keeps his brain safe with a snazzy translucent hat with antennae and flashing lights on it. This movie is fairly weird and I'm surprised it hasn't been riffed, yet. Also has a kinder, gentler Leo Johnson. Benjamin Horne was his usual dubious self.

Oct 11th
38. The Forsaken ☠½ / DVD / 90 min / 2001
A man driving across the country meets a vampire hunter and ends up hunting a group of vampires. It's really not very good. Plenty of better vampire movies in this style exist.

39. Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror ☠☠ / DVD / 85 min / 1981
Not great, I'd say below average. The zombie makeup was sub-par, they looked like confused grandpas. Though they used tools, so they were smarter than most zombies, but they were deaf, so it's kind of a trade-off. Michael is probably the creepiest "kid" (no kid wears their pants up to their armpits!)in a horror movie. Also it's the "nights of terror", but the zombies only attack during one night.

Oct 12th
40. Urban Legends: Bloody Mary ☠½ / New / DVD / 93 min / 2005
A ghost of a murdered girl comes back for revenge after a prank is played on a new group of girls. This movie looked like something from Lifetime Network. Everything was shot in close up and it was edited very poorly, it felt like it had no flow. Just bland. Also had poor CGI, a predictable twist and nothing had any weight to it. Brothers dead? So what?

Oct 13th
41. Friday the 13th ☠☠☠ / DVD / 95 min / 1980
It's light on scares but I like the cast.

Friday the 13th: Part 2 ☠☠☠½ / DVD / 87 min / 1981
42. Might be the best in the franchise.

43. Friday the 13th: Part III ☠☠☠ / DVD / 95 min / 1982
Another solid entry in the franchise. Happens 1 day after Part 2 and gives us a new harbinger, RIP Ralph. Chris is probably my favorite heroine. Only part I didn't care for was her story of running into Jason before.

44. Friday the 13th ☠☠☠ / Blu-Ray / 105 min / 2009
Really good remake. I still think this one holds up where as other franchises have not aged well. The end chase was a little bit long,but this was the unrated version, I don't remember if the theatrical version cut that down or not.

Oct 14th
45. Tenebre ☠☠☠½ / New /DVD / 101 min / 1982
A good mystery with a nice twist. Also had a pretty good soundtrck.

46. One Dark Night ☠½ / New / DVD / 89 min / 1982
Pretty boring, the action doesn't start until an hour and five minutes in. An initiation prank in a mausoleum goes wrong when a recently dead psychic that feeds on fear energy wakes up. But his psychic daughter saves the day with the help of a compact mirror. The effects were pretty cheap but some of the corpses looked pretty creepy.

47. Jack Frost ☠½ / Blu-Ray / 89 min / 1997
Pretty cornball movie, at least it didn't take itself seriously. Not as good as I remembered.

Oct 15th
48. Why Horror? ☠☠☠½ / New / VOD / 81 min / 2014
This was ok, nothing special. Just looked at why people enjoyed horror but wasn't very deep.

Oct 16th
49. Happy Birthday to Me ☠☠☠☠ / New / DVD / 111 min / 1981
Thought this was going to be a standard slasher, but it was better. There is a weird reveal at the end, but that's kind of a trope in slasher films. Thanks to Mountain Biker for his list as that's the reason I finally gave it a shot. Previously the run time had put me off it. Don't want to spoil anything but it takes place at an upper crust school and involves a strange medical experiment.

50. Initiation: Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 / New / DVD / 90 min / 1990
This was nothing special and shared nothing from the previous 3 entries in the franchise. This is centered around a reporter investigating a spontaneous combustion and ends up in the clutches of Egyptian priestesses (and Clint Howard). It had a good cast but everyone acted so strange, it was very weird.

51. Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 ☠☠½ / DVD / 90 min / 2000
Not bad. It becomes a pretty good psychological horror movie about a group of people on a Blair Witch tour.

Oct 17th
52. Pin ☠☠☠½ / New / DVD / 103 min / 1988
Creepy. Creepy is the best way to describe this. This is what happens when you befriend an anatomical dummy.

53. Bone Tomahawk ☠☠☠½ / New / VOD / 132 min / 2015
Great cast. When the action hits it's all very quick and very violent. A band of cannibals abduct some townsfolk so the sheriff rounds up a posse to get them back. If you don't care about westerns this might not be for you. Most of the movie is the posse travelling and dealing with bandits.

54. The Slayer ☠☠ / New / VOD / 90 min / 1982
2 couples vacation on a private island, one of them has dreams of them being killed. Then it starts happening for real, or does it...?
I might be a bit generous with 2 stars, there are long stretches where nothing happens. I'll have to give this another shot sometime.

Oct 18th
55. Quarantine ☠☠½ / Blu-Ray / 89 min / 2008
Not as good on a 2nd viewing, the shaky-cam was nausea inducing.

Oct 19th
56. The Hills Have Eyes ☠☠☠☠ / DVD / 89 min / 1977
The greatest movie about desert dwelling cannibals. Beast is also the best dog in a horror movie with 2 kills. Brenda was annoying with all the screaming.

57. Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer ☠☠☠½ / DVD / 83 min / 1986
Everything in this movie is worn out and ugly looking. Henry somehow created a bigger monster than himself.

58. Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge ☠☠ / New / DVD / 83 min / 1991
The timeline gets messed up with this entry but the series is ridiculous so it doesn't really matter. Set during WW2, Toulon starts killing nazis, after they kill his wife. This gives us the origins of the puppets.

Oct 20th
59. Frailty ☠☠☠½ / Blu-Ray / 100 min / 2001
Good flick even knowing the twists and turns.

60. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 ☠☠☠ / New / 101 min / 1986
I didn't expect it to be so much of a comedy. Dennis Hopper was good, but not in the movie nearly enough. The sets were pretty amazing looking and the final showdown was comedy gold. I now think Lloyd Kaufman is doing a Jim Siedow impression.

61. Beetlejuice ☠☠☠☠☠ / Blu-Ray / 92 min / 1988
One of those perfect movies.

62. It's Alive ☠☠ / New / DVD / 91 min / 1974
Mostly deals with the father of the mutant baby and how his family is dealing with it. There are not many baby attacks and the movie is more of an emotional one.

Oct 21st
63. Cronos ☠☠☠☠ / New / Blu-Ray / 92 min / 1993
Really good take on vampires. I liked the toy box as a coffin.

64. Seed of Chucky ☠☠ / New / DVD / 87 min / 2004
This is a straight up comedy now, some of it was pretty good, but there were some pretty dated jokes. Still better than I had expected.

65. Necronomicon: Book of Dead ☠☠ / VOD / 96 min / 1993
3 stories and a wraparound tale of H.P. Lovecraft, who is reading the tales from the titular book. Story 1 is about a widower bringing his dead wife back only to find it is a monster. Story 2 is a scientist using spinal fluid to stay young. It also has a great melting man special effect. Story 3 follows a cop searching for her partner only to find aliens. I always found that last one to be rather disturbing. It's an ok anthology with some pretty good special effects. Couple of the scenes were out of order, not sure if it was just the version I watched or if it was a larger issue with the release.

66. Godzilla vs. Hedorah ☠☠ / New/ DVD / 85 min / 1996
One of the super kid friendly Godzillas as evidenced by a boy being the main human character and Godzilla flying around like a rocket with his atomic breath. Godzilla gets his ass kicked by Hedorah (an alien who feeds on pollution) who uses a fart based offense. He literally shits on Godzilla at one point. But the military and a professor figure out how to dry out Hedorah, and Big G brings home the W.

Oct 22nd
67. Hush ☠☠☠ / New / VOD / 82 min / 2016
Pretty good survival movie where a deaf/mute woman fights a killer.

68. Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III ☠☠½ / DVD / 85 min / 1990
This was enjoyable. A young couple and a survivalist go up against the new cannibal family.

Oct 23rd
69. The Dark Half ☠☠½ / New / Blu-Ray / 122 min / 1993
This was fine, it did drag a bit though. A writer's alter ego comes to life and starts killing people, so they settle things with a write off.

70. The Beast Within ☠☠ / New / Blu-Ray / 98 min / 1982
I thought this was going to be a werewolf movie. It was more of a bulbous alien-like movie. It begins and ends with rape, bulbous alien-like rape. The real action doesn't start until the transformation close to the end, a little more of that and this would have been better.

Checklist

Spoiler:

Select 10 actors:
-X- Kevin Bacon - Friday the 13th
-X- Tobin Bell - Saw VI
--- Michael Biehn -
-X- Doug Bradley - Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
--- Veronica Cartwright -
--- Peter Cushing -
--- Jocelin Donahue -
-X- Brad Dourif - The Prophecy 3: The Ascent
--- Ethan Embry -
--- Boris Karloff -
--- Brea Grant -
-X- Kane Hodder - House II: The Second Story
--- Elizabeth Kaitan -
--- Bela Lugosi -
--- Christopher Lee -
--- Rose McGowan -
-X- R.A. Mihailoff - Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III
-X- Dina Myer - Bats
-X- Meg Tilly - One Dark Night
--- Mary Elizabeth Winstead -

Select 5 recently deceased actors -or- directors
-X- Don Calfa - Necronomicon: Book of Dead
--- John Vulich -
--- Ted V. Mikels -
--- John Zacherle -
--- William Peter Blatty -
--- Carrie Fisher -
--- Miguel Ferrer -
--- John Hurt -
-X- Bill Paxton - The Vagrant
--- Robert Day -
--- Alessandro Alessandroni -
--- Michael Parks -
-X- Adam West - One Dark Night
-X- George A. Romero - The Dark Half
-X- John Heard - C.H.U.D.
--- Sam Shepard -
--- Robert Hardy -
-X- Haruo Nakajima - Godzilla vs. Hedorah
--- Sonny Landham -
-X- Jay Thomas - C.H.U.D.
-X- Tobe Hooper - The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
-X- Martin Landau - Alone in the Dark
--- Harry Dean Stanton -
--- Bernie Casey -

Select 2 film composers:
--- Antón García Abril -
--- John Carpenter -
-X- Daniel Licht - Hellraiser: Bloodline
-X- Harry Manfredini - House II: The Second Story

Select 5 directors:
-X- Dario Argento - Tenebre
--- Don Coscarelli -
-X- David DeCoteau - Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge
-X- Mike Flanagan - Hush
-X- Tom Holland - Child's Play
-X- Mary Lambert - Urban Legends: Bloody Mary
--- Jean Rollin -
-X- Steve Miner - Friday the 13th: Part 2
--- James Wan -
--- Adam Wingard -

Select 2 makeup effects artists:
-X- Patrick Baxter - Saw VI
-X- Jason Collins - Thir13en Ghosts
--- Mark Shostrom -
--- Bud Westmore -

Select 2 producers:
-X- Bradley Fuller - Friday the 13th (2009)
-X- Dino De Laurentiis - Manhunter
--- Roy Lee -
--- Lloyd Kaufman -

Select 2 writers:
-X- Jaume Balagueró - Quarantine
--- Robert Bloch -
--- Jack Ketchum -
-X- H.P. Lovecraft - Necronomicon: Book of Dead

Select 30 of the following sub-genres / types:
-X- *3-D Film - Friday the 13th: Part III
--- Agoraphobia -
-X- Anthology Film - Necronomicon: Book of Dead
-X- Appears on BFI's 100 European Horror Films List - Tenebre
-X- Appears on Video Nasties List - Tenebre
--- Based on a True Story -
-X- Based on a Novel - The Dark Half
-X- Cannibalism - Bone Tomahawk
--- Cinema Inspired By: Edgar Allan Poe -
--- Cinematic Titanic / Horror Host / MST3K / RiffTrax -
--- Classic Universal Monsters Movie -
-X- Comedy / Spoof - Beetlejuice
--- Criterion / Masters of Cinema Version Film -
-X- Death by: Fire - Manhunter
-X- Distributor / Studio: Vinegar Syndrome - Pigs
-X- Documentary - Why Horror?
-X- Extraterrestrial / Takes Place in Space - Hellraiser: Bloodline
-X- Film From Someone Else's List You've Never Seen - Happy Birthday to Me (Mountain Biker)
--- Film From TCM's October Schedule -
--- From a Basis Gogos Painting -
-X- Found Footage - Quarantine
--- Frankenstein -
-X- Ghost / Haunting - Poltergeist II: The Other Side
-X- Giallo - Tenebre
--- K-Horror -
-X- Killer / Evil Animal - Alligator
--- Killer / Evil Child -
-X- Killer / Evil Doll - Child's Play
--- Made-for-TV Movie -
-X- Monster / Creature Feature / Godzilla - Godzilla vs. Hedorah
--- Mummy -
--- Musical / Rock ‘n Roll Horror
--- Nation of Origin: China -
--- Nazi -
-X- Psychological - Pin
--- Rape / Revenge -
-X- Slasher / Psycho / Homicidal Maniac - Alone in the Dark
--- Takes Place on a Holiday -
--- Takes Place on or Under the Sea -
-X- Three Installments in a Franchise - Child's Play 1, 2 & 3
-X- Vampire - The Forsaken
-X- Werewolf - Wolfen
-X- Witchcraft / Satanic / Religious - The Prophecy 3: The Ascent
--- With Commentary -
--- With Two or More Horror Legends -
-X- Zombie - Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror

Watch 1 w/commentary from the "Masters of Commentary":
-X- Joe Bob Briggs - Blood Shack
--- John Carpenter -
--- Larry Cohen -
--- Joe Dante -
--- Tim Lucas -
--- Guillermo del Toro -
--- David del Valle -

Watch films in at least three formats:
-X- First format, Blu Ray, Poltergeist II: The Other Side.
-X- Second format, DVD, Alone in the Dark.
-X- Third format, VOD, Alligator.

Watch films in at least three languages:
-X- First language, English, Poltergeist II: The Other Side
-X- Second language, Spanish, The Return of the Evil Dead
-X- Third language, Japanese, Godzilla vs. Hedorah

Watch 3 films that you've never seen before that:
--- Stars a Barbara (Steele, Crampton, Hershey, Shelley) -
-X- Features music by Richard Band - Troll
--- Was made in the 1950s -
--- Features a Disembodied / Possessed Hand -
--- Was written by Jimmy Sangster -
--- Features a solar eclipse -
-X- Has the words "It" in the title - It's Alive
--- Was directed by David Cronenberg -
--- Stars Michelle Bauer -
-X- Takes place at a cemetery - One Dark Night
-X- Features an actor who played Michael Myers, Jason, Freddy, Pinhead, or another pop culture horror killer in a different role - Kane Hodder as a gorilla in House II: The Second Story

Select 8 decades of film history:
--- 1890 -
--- 1900 -
--- 1910 -
--- 1920 -
--- 1930 -
--- 1940 -
--- 1950 -
--- 1960 -
-X- 1970 - Pigs (1973)
-X- 1980 - Poltergeist II: The Other Side (1986)
-X- 1990 - The Vagrant (1992)
-X- 2000 - The Prophecy 3: The Ascent (2000)
-X- 2010 - Why Horror? (2014)

Select 1 from the "Chronological Horror Years Faceoff":
--- 1942 (75th) -
--- 1967 (50th) -
-X- 1992 (25th) – The Vagrant

Select 2 from the following anniversaries:
--- 100th Birthday of Santos -
--- 15th Anniversary of The Rondo Hatton Awards -
--- 20th Anniversary of Buffy the Vampire Slayer -
--- 25th Anniversary of The Sci-Fi/SyFy Channel -

Select 4 ratings:
--- G -
-X- PG - Jennifer
-X- PG-13 - Poltergeist II: The Other Side
-X- R - Alone in the Dark
--- NC-17 -
--- X -
-X- Unrated - April Fool's Day (2008)
--- M -
--- GP -

Stats
Total: 70
New: 38
Blu-Ray: 15
DVD: 44
VOD: 11

Last edited by mallratcal; 10-23-17 at 05:09 PM.