Reload this Page >

January 2011 TV on DVD* Challenge List Thread

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 12-29-10, 01:58 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts

Welcome to the inaugural TV on DVD* Challenge. Why the asterisk? Because we're allowing TV content from other formats, but the emphasis should still be on DVD. If you TiVo your content, still have VHS releases or just like to catch it over the air, so be it. The good news is that there are a lot more prizes than rules! Here they are.

The Rules
  1. This challenge begins 12:01 AM 1 January 2011 and concludes 11:59 PM 31 January 2011.
  2. Eligible content is anything originally produced for television broadcast, including television series, mini-series, made-for-TV movies and specials (including, but not limited to, stand-up specials and music performances). Also eligible are movies that are directly part of the continuity of eligible content. If you are uncertain, please ask in the discussion thread!
  3. This is not a challenge pitting your final view count against anyone else's. You're fighting your own schedule and capacity for gorging on TV content. You are therefore welcome to count your viewing totals however you wish, as it will only matter to you.
  4. Prizes will be awarded based on a random drawing from a pool of participants who respond with the correct answer to trivia questions as we go. You will need to enter to be eligible for each prize (i.e., no rollover).

* The emphasis of this challenge should be to explore the impact that the DVD format has had on how we view TV content, but you are not restricted to the DVD format. You may watch your content on VHS, Blu-ray, over-the-air broadcast, digital download, online streaming; whatever format suits you.

Tell 'em what they can win!

But wait! That's not all!

Last edited by Travis McClain; 01-31-11 at 11:38 PM.
Old 12-29-10, 02:00 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: January 2011 TV on DVD* Challenge List Thread

Trivia Questions & Answers

Round One
  1. Dragnet [the movie] premiered on this day [3 January] in 1951. Which actor played Sergeant Joe Friday's first TV partner?
    Spoiler:
    Barton Yarborough
  2. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine premiered on this day in 1993 (depending on your syndication market). Morn was a nod to Cheers barfly, Norm. Name the actor who played Morn.
    Spoiler:
    Mark Allen Shepherd played Morn.
  3. Regarding the prize you are trying to win, name the actresses who took over the roles of suffering wives Alice Kramden and Trixie Norton for these episodes.
    Spoiler:
    Sheila MacRae and Jean Kean played Alice and Trixie, respectively.
Round Two
  1. Which television series featured the first on-screen lesbian kiss?
    Spoiler:
    L.A. Law was the first television series to feature a kiss between two women.
  2. Who was Family Feud's original announcer?
    Spoiler:
    Johnny Olson was the announcer for the pilot episode of Family Feud. Gene Wood was the series's first regular announcer. For the purpose of the contest, I accepted either answer.
  3. Which Pixar director wrote and directed an episode of Amazing Stories?
    Spoiler:
    Brad Bird wrote and directed the episode, "Family Dog."
Round Three
  1. Batman premiered on this day [12 January] in 1966 on ABC. Who was the guest villain (actor and character)?
    Spoiler:
    Frank Gorshin as The Riddler, a role for which he won an Emmy Award.
  2. Captain Z-Ro was originally produced in 1951 at which San Francisco television station?
    Spoiler:
    KRON
  3. Which famed horror writer scripted two episodes of Tales from the Darkside?
    Spoiler:
    I was looking for Stephen King, but tellybox turned up Robert Bloch (author of Psycho), who wrote three episodes. I took both answers.
Round Four
  1. What was the first feature film produced for television?
    Spoiler:
    The Three Musketeers was the first 60 minute feature film produced for television as part of Magnavox Theater and aired 24 November 1950.
  2. Which TV doctor delivered the first baby on a television series?
    Spoiler:
    Dr. Konrad Styner (Richard Boone) delivered TV's first baby in an episode of Medic on 26 October 1955.
  3. Andy Griffith appeared as Ben Matlock on which television series in 1997?
    Spoiler:
    Diagnosis Murder
Round Five
  1. The Dukes of Hazzard yielded two spin-off series. Name both of them.
    Spoiler:
    The Dukes and Enos
  2. Which James Bond hosted an episode of The Muppet Show?
    Spoiler:
    Roger Moore hosted The Muppet Show "Episode 524." Pierce Brosnan later hosted "Episode 204" of Muppet Tonight.
  3. Where was Swamp Thing originally filmed?
    Spoiler:
    The show originally filmed on location in Florida, and at Universal Studios Florida.

Last edited by Travis McClain; 01-25-11 at 04:44 PM.
Old 12-29-10, 02:00 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

TV on DVD* - The Complete First Challenge
House, M.D. Season Five (24/24 episodes)
  1. 1/02 "Dying Changes Everything"
  2. 1/02 "Not Cancer"
  3. 1/02 "Adverse Events"
  4. 1/03 "Birthmarks"
  5. 1/03 "Lucky Thirteen"
  6. 1/05 "Joy"
  7. 1/05 "The Itch"
  8. 1/05 Emancipation"
  9. 1/05 "Last Resort"
  10. 1/05 "Let Them Eat Cake"
  11. 1/05 "Joy to the World"
  12. 1/05 "Painless"
  13. 1/07 "Big Baby"
  14. 1/07 "The Greater Good"
  15. 1/07 "Unfaithful"
    1/07 Bonus Feature: "House Meets a Milestone: The 100th Episode"
  16. 1/07 "The Softer Side"
  17. 1/07 "The Social Contract"
  18. 1/07 "Here Kitty"
  19. 1/07 "Locked In"
  20. 1/08 "Simple Explanation"
    1/10 Bonus Feature: "Locked In" commentary with Writer/Producer David Foster
    and Writers/Executive Producers Russel Friend & Garrett Lerner
  21. 1/08 "Saviors"
  22. 1/08 "House Divided"
  23. 1/08 "Under My Skin"
  24. 1/08 "Both Sides Now"
    1/08 Bonus Features: "Keeping It Real: Accuracy in Writing"/"Dr. Mom: Cuddy's Storyline"/"Anatomy of a Teaser"/"House Guests: Casting the Show"
Review
Spoiler:
An uneven season, for the most part. This one lacked the season-long structure of previous years, instead favoring smaller story arcs. At times it felt like the show was on auto-pilot, but the highlights were rock solid, including "Locked In" (featuring an impressive turn by Mos Def as a patient whose inability to move or communicate nearly marked him as dying) and "Simple Explanation" (in which Kal Penn's Kutner takes his own life). Interestingly, those two episodes are back-to-back on Disc Four. I will say, this was the season that really sold me on Peter Jacobson's character, Taub. It's hard to remember there was a time he wasn't part of this series.

Regarding the bonus content, I felt cheated. The lone commentary (for "Locked In") was fairly dull; the average viewer is likely to have already deduced most of what is shared (though obviously not how cold it really was on the beach that day, a point which is repeated several times). A fluff piece on reaching 100 episodes and one on Cuddy's storyline for the season (basically a summary provided by Lisa Edelstein) are similarly lifeless. There is a piece on the casting of the show, which isn't ground-breaking but at least it's an area of production often overlooked so that was kind of nice. The only bonus feature I completely enjoyed was "Anatomy of a Teaser," a thorough look at the filming of an episode's pre-titles sequence.
Star Trek Fan Collective - Borg (14/14 episodes)
  1. 1/06 Enterprise "Regeneration"
  2. 1/06 Star Trek: The Next Generation "Q Who"
  3. 1/06 Star Trek: The Next Generation "The Best of Both Worlds"
  4. 1/06 Star Trek: The Next Generation "The Best of Both Worlds" Part II
  5. 1/10 Star Trek: The Next Generation "I Borg"
  6. 1/10 Star Trek: The Next Generation "Descent"
  7. 1/13 Star Trek: The Next Generation "Descent, Part II"
  8. 1/13 Star Trek: Voyager "Scorpion"
  9. 1/13 Star Trek: Voyager "Scorpion, Part II"
  10. 1/13 Star Trek: Voyager "Drone"
  11. 1/15 Star Trek: Voyager "Dark Frontier"
  12. 1/15 Star Trek: Voyager "Unimatrix Zero"
  13. 1/15 Star Trek: Voyager "Unimatrix Zero" Part II
  14. 1/15 Star Trek: Voyager "Endgame"
Review
Spoiler:
"Regeneration" is too contrived to avoid raising too many questions (the Borg never say their name, for instance), but if seen outside the context of the rest of Enterprise it stands as a fairly harmless coda to First Contact. The real meat and potatoes to this collection, though, are the TNG episodes, "The Best of Both Worlds" I & II and "I Borg," which are just as thrilling and poignant as ever. I was never in love with "Descent" I & II (featuring Lore as the leader of a cult of screwed up Borg outcasts).

I was surprised at how much I found myself actually liking the Voyager episodes. Yes, there are all kinds of continuity issues (like Seven of Nine's parents not knowing about Borg children, when that was something that was clearly shown in "Q Who" and should have made its way into the Enterprise's report) and even some retconning, but I found those things bugged me a lot less this go round.

"Unimatrix Zero" is an especially interesting episode to watch now. Living in the era of Facebook and social networks--and particularly, having my experience connecting with other people with Crohn's around the world to offset how alone I really am in my daily life--that premise resonated a lot more with me now than it did when it aired in 1999. Definitely worth another look for those who might have not responded well to it previously.

I still wish the Voyager series finale had been more original. Being a hybrid of "All Good Things..." and First Contact it just feels like a TNG homage more than an episode to wrap up Voyager. Still, given that they decided to the route they did, I think it turned out well enough. At least their crew got a better wrap-up than the TNG crew got with Nemesis.

The Borg evolved quite a lot from "Q Who" to "Endgame," both within the stories and as a component of Star Trek. This compilation of episodes really traces that growth, and while some stories are weak and the Voyager episodes are quite selective about which previously established information was retained and which was overwritten, it's still a solid 14 episode assortment. Glad I bought it several years ago.

The only real disappointment is the dearth of bonus materials; there are a few text commentary tracks by Michael and Denise Okuda, and they're kind of tedious because they're displayed with TNG monitor graphics that obscure quite a lot of screen unnecessarily and most of what's shared was probably already well known by Trekkies anyway.
Psych The Complete Fourth Season (16/16 episodes)
  1. 1/09 "Extradition: British Columbia"
  2. 1/09 "He Dead"
  3. 1/09 "High Noon-ish"
  4. 1/09 "The Devil's in the Details...and in the Upstairs Bedroom"
    1/09 Bonus Features: Deleted Scenes/Gag Reel
  5. 1/09 "Shawn Gets the Yips"
  6. 1/09 "Bollywood Homicide"
  7. 1/09 "High Top Fade Out"
  8. 1/09 "Let's Get Hairy"
    1/09 Bonus Features: Deleted Scenes/Psychouts
  9. 1/11 "Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark"
  10. 1/11 "You Can't Handle This Episode"
  11. 1/11 "Thrill Seekers and Hell Raisers"
  12. 1/11 "A Very Juliet Episode"
    1/11 Bonus Features: Deleted Scenes
  13. 1/11 "Death Is in the Air"
  14. 1/11 "Think Tank"
  15. 1/11 "The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Episode"
  16. 1/11 "Mr. Yin Presents..."
    1/11 Bonus Features: Deleted Scenes/Montages - Fist Bump, Body Language, Screams, What!, Introductions, Shawn and Juliet, Shawn and Lassie
Review
Spoiler:
Psych really only has two ongoing arcs: the relationships Shawn has with Juliet and his dad. Season Four opens with Shawn (mostly) happily involved with Abigail, but still clearly with an eye on Juliet. Neither romantic possibility seems to completely capture Shawn's attention throughout this season, and it threatens to wear thin. Henry, meanwhile, is largely peripheral throughout the entire season, which is a bit of a disappointment. Still, Shawn and Gus carry on with their witticism-trading ways and are as entertaining as ever. The chemistry between James Roday and Dule Hill is really the heart of this series, and it's on display in all 16 of these episodes.

As for the DVD, most episodes feature at least one deleted scene and nearly every episode has at least one commentary track. Most, actually, feature a video and an audio commentary. The cast and crew clearly love making this show, and these commentaries are a great substitute for the standard season recap featurette most series include on their DVD releases. Otherwise, there's a gag reel, a pair of "Psychouts" (staged outtakes), and an assortment of themed montages of various running bits from the season. None of these are terribly important, but it's hard to imagine what was left to be said about the season not already covered in the bountiful commentary tracks.

NOTE: As of this writing, I have not played any of the commentary tracks.
She-Ra, Princess of Power Season One, Volume One (32/32 episodes)
  1. 1/12 "Into Etheria"
  2. 1/12 "Beast Island"
  3. 1/12 "She-Ra Unchained"
  4. 1/12 "Reunions"
  5. 1/12 "Battle for Bright Moon"
  6. 1/13 "Duel at Devlan"
  7. 1/13 "The Sea Hawk"
    1/13 Bonus Feature: "The Sea Hawk" Commentary Track
  8. 1/14 "The Red Knight"
  9. 1/14 "The Missing Ax"
  10. 1/14 "The Laughing Dragon"
  11. 1/14 "The Peril of Whispering Woods"
  12. 1/14 "The Prisoners of Beast Island"
  13. 1/14 "King Miro's Journey"
  14. 1/14 "Friendship"
    1/14 Bonus Feature: "King Miro's Journey" Commentary Track
  15. 1/19 "He Ain't Heavy"
  16. 1/19 "The Return of the Sea Hawk"
  17. 1/19 "A Loss for Words"
  18. 1/19 "Gateway to Trouble"
  19. 1/19 "Enchanted Castle"
  20. 1/19 "Three Courageous Hearts"
  21. 1/19 "The Stone in the Sword"
  22. 1/19 "The Crystal Castle"
  23. 1/19 "The Crown of Knowledge"
  24. 1/19 "Enemy with My Face"
  25. 1/19 "Small Problems"
  26. 1/19 "Book Burning"
  27. 1/20 "The Eldritch Mist"
  28. 1/20 "Bow's Farewell"
  29. 1/20 "The Price of Freedom"
  30. 1/20 "Play It Again, Bow"
  31. 1/20 "The Reluctant Wizard"
  32. 1/20 "Friends Are Where You Find Them"
    1/20 Bonus Features: "The Stories of She-Ra Part 1"/Storyboard Comparison: "Into Etheria"
Review
Spoiler:
Wow! Of course as a viewer you have to make allowances for the limited production budget (which translates into heavily recycled material) and the writers weren't as free to be sophisticated as those of today's animation. Still, there's quite a lot to appreciate here if you're willing to overlook those elements--which, admittedly, can be a detraction. If you're into feminism and gender equality issues, anti-establishment rebellion, conflicts between nature and industry or human rights issues there's a good chance you'll find at least an episode to appreciate here (despite a general lack of subtlety). The humor is sometimes clever, sometimes absurd and often based on bad puns, but that's part of the charm.

As for the DVD release, Ink and Paint really did an outstanding job here. If I had one complaint, it's that the first five episodes (collectively, "The Secret of the Sword") are presented as individual episodes the way they were broadcast on TV. I'd have preferred the singular, theatrical cut (yes, it was actually shown in theaters; my mom took my brother and me to see it as kids!). I understand that cut is on The Best of She-Ra, Princess of Power compilation release, but it would have been nice here.

Regardless, there are two lively episode commentaries, a storyboard comparison version of the first episode and a very satisfying documentary spotlighting some of the key writers (including J. Michael Straczynski!) from the show discussing their contributions to the series. (Of less interest are the 50 Character, Creature and Artifact profiles.) Disc 6 also includes some DVD-ROM goodies such as five assorted scripts, a coloring book, a comic book version of "The Secret of the Sword" and the series bible, all as .PDF files. All in all, a very satisfying DVD release for a show that had more going for it than I was afraid I would find after all these years.
Star Trek: The Next Generation (4 episodes)
  1. 1/04 "The Icarus Factor" (BBC America)
  2. 1/14 "The Next Phase" (Syfy)
  3. 1/14 "Realm of Fear" (Syfy)
  4. 1/14 "Face of the Enemy" (Syfy)
House, M.D. Season Six (21/21 episodes)
  1. 1/15 "Broken"
  2. 1/15 "Epic Fail"
    1/15 Bonus Features: Before "Broken"/"A New House for House"/"New Faces in a New House"
  3. 1/16 "The Tyrant"
  4. 1/16 "Instant Karma"
  5. 1/16 "Brave Heart"
  6. 1/16 "Known Unknowns"
  7. 1/16 "Teamwork"
  8. 1/17 "Ignorance Is Bliss"
  9. 1/17 "Wilson"
  10. 1/17 "The Down Low"
  11. 1/17 "Remorse"
  12. 1/17 "Moving the Chains"
  13. 1/18 "5 to 9"
  14. 1/18 "Private Lives"
  15. 1/18 "Black Hole"
  16. 1/18 "Lockdown"
    Bonus Feature: "A Different POV: Hugh Laurie Directs"
  17. 1/18 "Knight Time"
  18. 1/18 "Open and Shut"
  19. 1/18 "The Choice"
  20. 1/18 "Baggage"
  21. 1/19 "Help Me"
Review
Spoiler:
This is my personal favorite season of House yet. Unlike the previous season, the writing team seemed a lot more focused on season-long themes and arcs while still managing to step outside the box. Season Six might best be characterized as "the concept episode season" as its highlights include the double-length season premiere chronicling House's time in an institution; a pair of "a day in the life of" episodes that both work well; and "Lockdown" (separating and isolating our characters during a hospital lockdown, giving them a chance to interact in ways outside their normal situations).

Crohn's Bonus: One of the patients is diagnosed with "extra intestinal" Crohn's disease!

The House/Wilson relationship is in full bromance form throughout this season, and the chemistry between Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard is one of the most compelling elements of the series. Bonus: someone had the inspiration to cast Andre Braugher as House's therapist, and that was a stroke of genius. Braugher is one of the few with the gravitas to hold the screen against Laurie, without taking you out of the episode.

Regarding the DVD release, there are four commentary tracks (including one on the aforementioned double-length opener) and a handful of brief, but at least interesting, featurettes. I haven't played any of the commentaries yet, but I felt more rewarded by the featurettes here than I did by those on the Season Five box. Also, and it's a little thing, but I really dig the teal layout of the package design. It really pops on the shelf next to the other seasons.
Royal Pains (2 episodes)
  1. 1/20 "Mulligan" (USA)
  2. 1/27 "Pit Stop" (USA)
Fairly Legal (2 episodes)
  1. 1/20 "Pilot" (USA)
  2. 1/27 "Priceless" (USA)
White Collar (2 episodes)
  1. 1/20 "Burke's Seven" (USA)
  2. 1/27 "Forging Bonds" (USA)
The Dukes of Hazzard The Complete First Season (13/13 episodes)
  1. 1/21 "One Armed Bandits"
  2. 1/21 "Daisy's Song"
  3. 1/21 "Mary Kaye's Baby"
    1/21 Bonus Feature: "One Armed Bandits" commentary track with John Schneider and Catherine Bach
  4. 1/21 "Repo Men"
  5. 1/22 "High Octane"
  6. 1/22 "Swamp Molly"
  7. 1/22 "Luke's Love Story"
  8. 1/22 "The Big Heist"
  9. 1/22 "Limo One Is Missing"
  10. 1/22 "Deputy Dukes"
  11. 1/22 "Money to Burn"
  12. 1/22 "Route 7-11"
  13. 1/22 "Double Sting"
    1/22 Bonus Features: "The 20th Anniversary Hazzard Reunion Barbeque"/"Dukes Driving 101: A High Octane Salute"/The Dukes of Hazzard: Return of the General Lee Video Game Preview
Review
Spoiler:
I was 57 days old when "One Armed Bandits" aired, and my parents each recall me watching the show from my playpen. I remember spending many an afternoon during the summer of 1996 watching re-runs on TNN, and I didn't care when they cycled back around so the show is fairly well etched in my memory after all these years. In fact, I was surprised at how sharply I could recall lines of dialog from "Limo One Is Missing" (one of my favorite episodes in the entire series). You have to know going into the show that you're going to get some relatively tame storytelling with more than a kernel of cornball. It can be deterring, but I found the charm of the show transcended those elements and that the fun spirit still comes across all these years later.

That first season was a bit rough around the edges, and might raise an eyebrow among more casual viewers. There are references to prostitution in a few episodes, and even Bo and Luke partake in beers at the Boars Nest (in later seasons, they'd never actually have a drink). Boss Hogg and Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane aren't quite the out-and-out buffoons that they became, either. Sorrell Booke is rather imposing in his way, and while everyone's eyes were always on the lovely Catherine Bach I think I finally saw this time around that it was James Best who stole the show. I found myself empathizing with the career law officer whose pension was taken away by public vote. When you're watching from your playpen, things like that don't quite resonate.

As for the DVD release, I despise flipper discs and it's rather puzzling that Warner Bros. felt the need to split up 13 episodes on three flippers here (especially since there's nothing on the B side of Disc 3!). I had a problem getting Disc 2 Side B to read, but eventually got it going. Some of the a/v quality is suspect, but I do believe it's as good as these now-32 year old episodes are ever going to look and sound. There's only one commentary track to be found, but it's a delight to hear actors John Schneider and Catherine Bach watch "One Armed Bandits" together and reminisce. Schneider in particular did his homework, and keeps the commentary moving with trivia and insight. The rest of the features include a 30 minute cast reunion (minus the deceased Booke and Denver Pyle, and the conspicuously absent Tom Wopat) trading stories, which is fairly enjoyable. A brief clip of assorted NASCAR drivers commenting on the show is pretty thin, and the only other feature is a trailer for The Dukes of Hazzard: Return of the General Lee video game. I feel fairly satisfied overall.
The 4400 The Complete First Season (5/5 episodes)
  1. 1/23 "Pilot"
  2. 1/23 "The New and Improved Carl Morrissey"
  3. 1/23 "Becoming"
  4. 1/23 "Trial by Fire"
  5. 1/23 "White Light"
Review
Spoiler:
All I had to hear about The 4400 to become interested were the names Rene Echevarria, Robert Hewitt Wolfe and Ira Steven Behr: three of the key writers of Deep Space Nine. The five episodes here introduce the premise (that 4400 people were abducted over a period of about 60 years and all returned en masse without having aged a day since their disappearances). Along the way, we're privy to some interesting social commentary--this was at the height of the Bush administration, the PATRIOTAct, etc.--and story arcs that immediately began to evolve and sprawl before our eyes (something that we DS9 fans found quite familiar). These first five episodes are structured more like a mini-series (which is all the show was at the time of production) and gorging is easily the way to go here.

As for the DVD release, Paramount gave us no extra content at all; not even a promo ad for the series. Each episode opens with a recap of previous plot threads, which may have made sense for weekly, over-the-air broadcast but is extraneous on DVD. Shaving off these four recaps would probably have reduced the entire season to just over four hours and one wonders why Paramount didn't just go that route and fit all five episodes on one disc. At least they didn't present it as a flipper disc!
Robot Chicken Season One (20/20 episodes)
  1. 1/23 "The Deep End"
  2. 1/23 "Junk in the Trunk"
  3. 1/23 "Nightmare Generator"
  4. 1/23 "The Sack"
  5. 1/23 "Nutcracker Sweet" - Voltron dance-off
  6. 1/23 "Gold Dust Gasoline" - all star Cannonball Run parody
  7. 1/24 "Kiddie Pool"
  8. 1/24 "Plastic Buffet"
  9. 1/24 "A Piece of the Action"
  10. 1/24 "Toyz in the Hood"
  11. 1/24 "Vegetable Funfest"
  12. 1/24 "S&M Present"
  13. 1/24 "Badunkadunk" - Good Michael Jackson vs. Bad Michael Jackson
  14. 1/24 "Toy Meets Girl" - Ashton Kutcher addicted to TiVo
  15. 1/24 "Midnight Snack"
  16. 1/24 "Atta Toy" - Smurf version of Se7en
  17. 1/24 "Joint Point"
  18. 1/24 "Operation Rich in Spirit" - Scooby-Doo/Friday the 13th with Phyllis Diller and Don Knotts!
  19. 1/24 "That Hurts Me"
  20. 1/24 "The Black Cherry"
Review
Spoiler:
My generation grew up with cartoons based on toys, so a show like Robot Chicken was pretty much the culmination of festering childhood notions. I read ToyFare, the magazine from which the show really grew, and was stoked when told this was actually becoming a TV series. The gags rarely stray beyond the superficial; gross-out humor is a staple here, but if you can stomach the inanity of it there are some genuine comedic moments such as an inspired tribute to Benny Hill reenacting his own funeral as one of his classic skits.

The DVD release is loaded with features, many of which I've watched before this challenge and some of which I have yet to play. In short, anything you could think to wish explained about the production of Robot Chicken can be found somewhere on these two discs. It may be too much for the casual viewer, but the dedicated fan should find this wealth of bonus material quite satisfying.

P.G. Wodehouse's
Jeeves & Wooster The Complete Series (23/23 episodes)
  1. 1/24 "Jeeves Takes Charge"
  2. 1/24 "Tuppy and the Terrier"
  3. 1/24 "The Purity of the Turf"
  4. 1/25 "The Hunger Strike"
  5. 1/25 "Brinkley Manor"
  6. 1/25 "Jeeves Saves the Cow-Creamer"
  7. 1/25 "A Plan for Gussie"
  8. 1/25 "Pearls Mean Tears"
  9. 1/26 "Jeeves in the Country"
  10. 1/26 "Kidnapped!"
  11. 1/26 "Jeeves, the Matchmaker"
  12. 1/26 "Bertie Sets Sail"
  13. 1/26 "The Full House"
  14. 1/26 "Introduction on Broadway"
  15. 1/26 "Right Ho, Jeeves"
  16. 1/27 "Hot Off the Press"
  17. 1/27 "Comrade Bingo"
  18. 1/28 "Return to New York"
  19. 1/28 "The Once and Future Ex"
  20. 1/28 "Bridegroom Wanted!"
  21. 1/28 "The Delayed Arrival"
  22. 1/28 "Trouble at Totleigh Towers"
  23. 1/28 "The Ties That Bind"
Review
Spoiler:
My wife and I were first introduced to Wodehouse's bemusing Jeeves stories through The Classic Tales Podcast and when we learned that Fry and Laurie had starred in a television version, we had to check it out from Netflix. Last year we happened upon a 50% off sale on the complete series box set at Barnes & Noble and for $30 we had to pull the trigger. This was our second time through, and I'm afraid it exposed some glaring frailties in the fourth season. Still, the charm of the first three seasons is abundant and it was great fun to revisit these relatively recent friends.
Aftermath with William Shatner (1 episode)
    Review
    Spoiler:
    Shatner interviews the man who shot four teens on a New York subway in 1984 and tries to place the shooting in context. Goetz has more than enough rope to hang himself and comes off as an anti-hero at best, and a radical spoiling for a fight at worst. Shatner's incredulity over some of Goetz's bizarre remarks isn't the way Larry King might have done it, but it's still a fascinating interview.
    Samantha Brown (2 episodes)
    1. [*]
    Review
    Spoiler:
    I long ago realized that I'm drawn to Samantha Brown as an evolution of my childhood adulation of Sandy Duncan (thank you, Scooby-Doo). These two episodes were iTunes freebies. I'd seen the Vegas episode when it aired, but still enjoyed watching her vamp it up with the Pussycat Dolls. The retrospective episode was particularly interesting, tracing her growth as a TV personality and as a woman in the course of the past decade. These two episodes reminded me how much I enjoy vicarious travel.
    The Green Hornet (7 episodes)
    1. 1/28 "Beautiful Dreamer" Part I (Syfy)
    2. 1/28 "Beautiful Dreamer" Part II (Syfy)
    3. 1/28 "The Preying Mantis" (Syfy)
    4. 1/28 "The Hunters and the Hunted" (Syfy)
    5. 1/28 "Deadline for Death" (Syfy)
    6. 1/28 "The Secret of the Sally Bell" (Syfy)
    7. 1/28 "May the Best Man Lose" (Syfy)
    Review
    Spoiler:
    New movie = renewed interest in the failed TV series. I've seen the two-part episode of Batman guest-starring the Hornet and Kato, but I'd never seen an episode of the Hornet's show until today. Coincidentally, I'd just finished reading Adam West's Bat-memoir, Back to the Batcave which includes some peripheral information about the production of The Green Hornet. West surmised that this show faltered because it played things too straight, and after watching seven consecutive episodes I have to concur. There's something inherently fantastic about two guys with secret identities and a "rolling arsenal" going about thwarting the criminal element and rather than acknowledge the fanciful elements of the characters and situations, The Green Hornet could just as easily have been any other gritty crime drama. It's really the forgettable nature of the Hornet's adversaries that detracts the most; they have all the presence of the old thugs that George Reeves's Superman used to manhandle on a weekly basis. Still, I'm interested in seeing the remaining 19 episodes of this series and if the requisite red tape can ever be severed I'd consider making a DVD purchase.
    Return to the Batcave: The MisAdventures of Adam and Burt (TV movie)
      Syfy Original Programming (2 TV movies, 1 episode)
      1. 1/29 Mega Piranha
      2. 1/29 Mega Python vs. Gatoroid
      3. 1/30 Face Off "Welcome to the Jungle"
      Waylon Jennings (4 episodes)
      1. 1/30 Hee Haw Episode #56 [actually featuring Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn, but it's on the same DVD]
      2. 1/30 Hee Haw Episode #72 - with Waylon Jennings, Jessi Colter and Johnny Bench
      3. 1/30 Austin City Limits August 7, 1984
      4. 1/30 Austin City Limits April 1, 1989 Review of Austin DVDs here
      NCIS (7 episodes, all watched on USA)
      1. 1/30 "Hung Out to Dry"
      2. 1/30 "Seadog"
      3. 1/30 "The Immortals"
      4. 1/30 "The Curse"
      5. 1/30 "High Seas"
      6. 1/30 "My Other Left Foot"
      7. 1/30 "The Good Samaritan"

Looking Back
      Going into this challenge I really only had one objective and that was to finally get into the She-Ra, Princess of Power box sets I'd bought at Half Price Books in 2009. I haven't seen an episode since in probably 20 full years, maybe more, and was surprised by how much I found myself enjoying it. Otherwise, this was a month with a ton of Hugh Laurie! We got great deals on House, M.D. Seasons Five and Six, paying ~$15 apiece through Amazon and Target and my wife was eager to watch them so we did.

I once resisted buying TV shows on DVD, thinking that for the price I just wouldn't watch a show enough to get my money's worth like I do with movies. I've come around since then, learning to really appreciate how much more into a show I can get when the screen isn't buried under graphics and commercials aren't shouting at me in the middle of a story. It's also nice to really settle into a show's milieu. You might roll your eyes that none of the rebels realize Adora is She-Ra, but after three or four episodes you just sort of go with it. Plus, marathon viewings really make it easier to get sucked into ongoing plot threads. There's a different relationship with TV characters than with movie characters; TV characters are more intimate. We invest ourselves in them, and renew that investment with each episode.

Most of what we watched were first seasons, in large part because that's all we own of those series! My current plan is to start tracking down second seasons in preparation for next January, though some of the shows qualify for other challenges throughout the year and I may try to work them into those. I'd like to establish some kind of continuity from year to year, so it may take me seven years to get through The Dukes of Hazzard but that's alright.

I'd hoped to get to more of the assorted episodes I'd gotten free from iTunes, and only made it to three of them. Still, that's some progress!

DVD: 172 episodes, 1 movie | Blu-ray Disc: 0 | Netflix Watch Instantly: 0 | Theatrical Exhibition: 0 | TV Broadcast: 25, 2 movies | iTunes Digital Download: 3 | Podcast: 0

Last edited by Travis McClain; 01-31-11 at 11:26 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 02:09 AM
      DVD Talk Legend

Received 354 Likes on 227 Posts

2011 TV on DVD Challenge

Goal 100 Television Hours (2 half hour shows=1 Television Hour)
      Modified goal after circumstances began to slow me way down mid-month

January 1
      1. The Office: Season 6 - Gossip / The Meeting
      2. The Office: Season 6 - The Promotion / Niagara
      3. Flipper: Season 1 - 300 Feet Below / Red Hot Car
      4. Flipper: Season 1 - S.O.S. Dolphin / The Gulf Between
      5. The Wonder Years (DVR) - Christmas / A Very Cutlip Christmas
      6. The Wonder Years (DVR) - Let Nothing You Dismay / Christmas Party
      7. The Wonder Years (DVR) - New Years / Odd Man Out

January 2
      8. The Office: Season 6 - Mafia / The Lover
      9. The Office: Season 6 - Koi Pond / Double Date
      10. The Office: Season 6 - Murder / Shareholder Meeting
      11. The Office: Season 6 - Scott's Tots / Secret Santa
      12. The Office: Season 6 - The Banker / Sabre

January 3
      13. The Office: Season 6 - The Manager and the Salesman / The Delivery
      14. The Office: Season 6 - St. Patrick's Day / New Leads
      15. The Office: Season 6 - Happy Hour / Secretary's Day
      16. The Office: Season 6 - Body Language / The Cover-Up
      17. The Office: Season 6 - The Chump / Whistleblower
      18. Parks and Recreation (Bonus Episode on The Office S6) - Hunting Trip / The Wonder Years (DVR) - Family Car
      19. "It's Garry Shandling's Show": Season 1 - The Day Garry Moved In / Grant Gets Broken
      20. "It's Garry Shandling's Show": Season 1 - Garry Throws a Surprise Party / Foul Ball

January 4
      21. "It's Garry Shandling's Show": Season 1 - The Graduate / It's Garry's Problem, But It's JoJo's Show
      22. "It's Garry Shandling's Show": Season 1 - Garry Met a Girl Named Maria / Grant's Date
      23. Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4 - Boob Job / The Can Opener
      24. Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4 - You Bet / Sex Talk
      25. NewsRadio: Season 3 - President / Review
      26. NewsRadio: Season 3 - Massage Chair / Arcade
      27. Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4 - The Will / The Sister

January 5
      28. Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4 - Cousin Gerard / Debra's Workouts
      29. NewsRadio: Season 3 - Halloween / Awards Show
      30. Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4 - No Thanks / Left Back

January 6
      31. Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4 - The Christmas Picture / What's With Robert?
      32. Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4 - Bully on the Bus / Prodigal Son
      33. The Love Boat: Season 1 - The Captain and the Lady / One if by Land / Centerfold
      34. NewsRadio: Season 3 - Daydream / Movie Star

January 7
      35. Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4 - Robert's Rodeo / The Tenth Anniversary
      36. Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4 - Hackidu / Debra Makes Something Good
      37. Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4 - Marie and Frank's New Friends / Alone Time
      38. Happy Days: Season 4 - Fonzie Loves Pinky, Parts 1 & 2
      39. Happy Days: Season 4 - Fonzie Loves Pinky, Part 3 / A Mind of His Own
      40. Everybody Loves Raymond: Season 4 - Someone's Cranky / Bad Moon Rising

January 8
      41. The Wonder Years (DVR) - Don't You Know Anything About Women? / The Powers That Be
      42. Everybody Loves Raymond: Sesaon 4 - Confronting the Attacker / Robert's Divorce
      43. The Larry Sanders Show (DVR) - The Flirt Episode / The Warmth Episode

January 9
      44. "It's Garry Shandling's Show": Season 1 - Pete Has an Affair / Fate
      45. Happy Days: Season 4 - Fonz-How, Inc. / Spunky Came Home
      46. Happy Days: Season 4 - The Last of the Big Time Malphs / Fonzie's Baptism
      47. Green Acres: Season 1 - Oliver Buys a Farm / Lisa's First Day on the Farm
      48. The Larry Sanders Show (DVR) - Hey Now / Another List

January 10
      49. "It's Garry Shandling's Show": Season 1 - The Morning After / Sarah
      50. "It's Garry Shandling's Show": Season 1 - Laffie / Dial L For Laundry
      51. "It's Garry Shandling's Show": Season 1 - Dinner with Garry / Force Boxman

January 11
      52. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Changes
      53. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Teased
      54. NewsRadio: Season 3 - Stocks / Christmas
      55. NewsRadio: Season 3 - The Trainer / Rap
      56. The Larry Sanders Show (DVR) - The Beginning of the End / As My Career Lay Dying
      57. Green Acres: Season 1 - The Decorator / The Best Laid Plans
      58. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Sympathy

January 12
      59. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Work
      60. NewsRadio: Season 3 - Led Zeppelin Boxed Set / Complaint Box
      61. NewsRadio: Season 3 - Rose Bowl / Kids
      62. NewsRadio: Season 3 - Airport / Twins
      63. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Relationships

January 13
      64. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Broken
      65. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Prodigal
      66. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Ay Carumba
      67. The Larry Sanders Show (DVR) - The Garden Weasel / The Promise

January 14
      68. The Wonder Years (DVR) - She, My Friend and I / St. Valentine's Day Massacre

January 15
      69. NewsRadio: Season 3 - Office Feud / Our Fiftieth Episode
      70. NewsRadio: Season 3 - Sleeping / The Real Deal
      71. The Larry Sanders Show (DVR) - Pilots and Pens Lost / The Interview
      72. The Wonder Years (DVR) - Tree House / Glee Club

January 18
      73. 30 Rock: Season 2 - SeinfeldVision / Jack Gets in the Game
      74. 30 Rock: Season 2 - The Collection / Rosemary's Baby

January 19
      75. The Wonder Years (DVR) - Night Out / Faith
      76. 30 Rock: Season 2 - Greenzo / Somebody to Love
      77. Cheers: Season 6 - Let Sleeping Drakes Lie / Airport V
      78. Cheers: Season 6 - The Sam in the Gray Flannel Suit / Our Hourly Bread

January 20
      79. NewsRadio: Season 3 - Mistake / Space
      80. NewsRadio: Season 3 - Injuries / 30 Rock: Season 2 - Cougars
      81. 30 Rock: Season 2 - Secrets and Lies / Ludachristmas

January 21
      82. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Lost
      83. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Consideration
      84. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Pathetic
      85. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Suspicion

January 23
      86. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Drunk
      87. NewsRadio: Season 4 - Jumper / Planbee
      88. NewsRadio: Season 4 - The Public Doman / The Super Karate Monkey Death Car

January 24
      89. NewsRadio: Season 4 - French Diplomacy / Pure Evil
      90. NewsRadio: Season 4 - Catherine Moves On / Stupid Holiday Charity Talent Show
      91. Cheers: Season 6 - Slumber Party Massacred / Bar Wars

January 25
      92. Cheers: Season 6 - The Big Kiss-Off / Backseat Becky, Up Front
      93. NewsRadio: Season 4 - The Secret of Management / Look Who's Talking
      94. NewsRadio: Season 4 - Chock / Who's the Boss, Part 1

January 26
      95. The Love Boat: Season 1 - A Tasteful Affair/Oh Dale!/The Main Event

January 27
      96. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Hot Pants
      97. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - I Really Do
      98. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - I Really Did
      99. 30 Rock: Season 2 - Episode 210 / MILF Island
      100. NewsRadio: Season 4 - Who's the Boss, Part 2 / Security Door
      101. NewsRadio: Season 4 - Big Brother / Beep, Beep

January 28
      102. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Lip Service
      103. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - The Ring
      104. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Letting Go
      105. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - The Known Soldier
      106. The Love Boat: Season 1 - Ex Plus Y/Golden Agers/Graham and Kelly
      107. NewsRadio: Season 4 - Balloon / Copy Machine
      108. NewsRadio: Season 4 - Monster Rancher / 4:20
      109. NewsRadio: Season 4 - Jackass Junior High / Sinking Ship

January 29
      110. 30 Rock: Season 2 - Subway Hero / Succession
      111. 30 Rock: Season 2 - Sandwich Day / Cooter
      112. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Holy War, Part 1
      113. 7th Heaven: Season 6 - Holy War, Part 2

January 31
      114. Cheers: Season 7 - How to Recede in Business / Swear to God
      115. Cheers: Season 7 - Executive Sweet / One Happy Chappy in Snappy Serape
      116. Cheers: Season 7 - Those Lips, Those Ice / Norm, Is That You?
      117. Cheers: Season 7 - How to Win Friends and Electrocute People / Jumping Jerks
      118. Cheers: Season 7 - Send in the Crane / Bar Wars II The Woodman Strikes Back
      119. Cheers: Season 7 - Adventures in Housesitting / Please Mr. Postman

List is FINAL

Last edited by Cardsfan111; 02-02-11 at 01:14 AM.
      Old 12-29-10, 02:31 AM
      DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

kstublen's "TV On DVD Challenge" List

Total Entries: 207 (414 "TV Hours")

Total Episodes: 414 Half-Hour Episodes, 188 One-Hour Episodes, and 16 Hours of Looney Tunes Shorts

DVD
      Blu-ray
      Broadcast

0.5 Hour = ¼ Entry
      1.0 Hour = ½ Entry
      2.0 Hour = 1 Entry

Potential Viewing Queue
      Spoiler:
      • The Addams Family
      • Batman: The Animated Series
      • Batman Beyond
      • The Big O: Series II
      • Bones
      • Cowboy Bebop
      • The Dick Van Dyke Show
      • Doctor Who
      • Dollhouse
      • Eli Stone
      • Felicity
      • The Flintstones
      • Fraggle Rock
      • Fraggle Rock: The Animated Series
      • Futurama
      • I Love Lucy
      • Josie And The Pussycats
      • Justified
      • King Of The Hill
      • Lie To Me
      • Looney Tunes
      • M*A*S*H
      • The Mary Tyler Moore Show
      • Monty Python's Flying Circus
      • The Pacific
      • The Pebbles And Bamm-Bamm Show
      • The Perils Of Penelope Pitstop
      • Psych
      • The Real Ghostbusters
      • Space Ghost & Dino Boy
      • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
      • Wacky Races

Week 01: 50 Entries
      Spoiler:

Saturday, January 01
      001: King Of The Hill - Pilot/Square Peg/The Order Of The Straight Arrow/Luanne’s Saga
      002: King Of The Hill - Hank’s Got The Willies/Westie Side Story/Hank’s Unmentionable Problem/Shins Of The Father
      003.) King Of The Hill - Peggy The Boggle Champ/Keeping Up With Our Joneses/Plastic Female/The Company Man
      004.) King Of The Hill - King Of The Ant Hill & The Dick Van Dyke Show - My Husband Is The Best One/Happy Birthday And Too Many More/The Lady And The Tiger And The Lawyer
      005.) The Dick Van Dyke Show - The Life And Love Of Joe Coogan/A Nice, Friendly Game Of Cards/The Brave And The Backache/The Pen Is Mightier Than The Mouth

Sunday, January 02
      006.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Pilot/Gnothi Seauton
      007.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - The Turk/Heavy Metal
      008.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Queen’s Gambit/Dungeons & Dragons
      009.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - The Demon Hand/Vick’s Chip
      010.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - What He Beheld & King Of The Hill – How To Fire A Rifle Without Really Trying/Texas City Twister
      011.) King Of The Hill - The Arrowhead/Hilloween/Jumpin’ Crack Bass/Husky Bobby
      012.) King Of The Hill - The Man Who Shot Cane Skretteburg/The Son That Got Away/Bobby Slam/The Unbearable Blindness Of Laying

Monday, January 03
      013.) King Of The Hill - Meet The Manger Babies/Snow Job/I Remember Mono/Three Days Of The Kahndo
      014.) King Of The Hill - Traffic Jam/Hank’s Dirty Laundry/The Final Shinsult/Leanne’s Saga
      015.) King Of The Hill - Junkie Business/Life In The Fast Lane, Bobby’s Saga/Peggy’s Turtle Song/Propane Boom, Part I
      016.) Psych - Pilot/Spellingg Bee
      017.) Psych - Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Piece/Woman Seeking Dead Husband: Smokers Okay, No Pets
      018.) Psych - 9 Lives/Weekend Warriors
      019.) Psych - Who Ya Gonna Call?/Shawn vs. The Red Phantom
      020.) Psych - Forget Me Not/From The Earth To The Starbucks

Tuesday, January 04
      021.) Psych - He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, He Loves Me, Oops, He’s Dead!/Cloudy…With A Chance Of Murder
      022.) Psych - Game, Set...Muuurder?/Poker? I Barely Know Her
      023.) Psych - Scary Sherry: Bianca's Toast & King Of The Hill - Death Of A Propane Salesman/And They Call It Bobby Love
      024.) King Of The Hill - Peggy’s Headache/Pregnant Paws/Next Of Shin/Peggy Pageant Fever
      025.) King Of The Hill - Nine Pretty Darn Angry Men/Good Will Hunting/Pretty, Pretty Dresses/A Firefighting We Will Go
      026.) King Of The Hill - To Spank, With Love/Three Coaches And A Bobby/De-Kahnstructing Henry/The Wedding Of Bobby Hill
      027.) King Of The Hill - Sleight Of Hank/Jon Vitti Presents: ‘Return To La Grunta’/Escape From Party Island/Love Hurts…And So Does Art
      028.) King Of The Hill - Hank’s Cowboy Movie/Dog Dale Afternoon/Revenge Of The Lutefisk/Death And Taxes
      029.) King Of The Hill - Wings Of The Dope/Take Me Out Of The Ball Game/As Old As The Hills & How I Met Your Mother - Bad News

Wednesday, January 05
      030.) Looney Tunes - Bad Ol' Putty Tat/All Abir-r-r-d/Room And Bird/Tweet Tweet Tweety/Gift Wrapped
      Ain't She Tweet/A Bird In A Guilty Cage/Snow Business/Tweetie Pie/Kitty Kornered/Baby Bottleneck/Old Glory/The Great Piggy Bank Robbery/Duck Soup To Nuts/Porky In Wackyland

031.) Looney Tunes - Back Alley Oproar/Book Revue/A Corny Concerto/Have You Got Any Castles?/Hollywood Steps Out/I Love To Singa/Katnip Kollege/The Hep Cat/The Three Little Bops/One Froggy Evening/Rhapsody Rabbit/Show Biz Bugs/Stage Door Cartoon/What's Opera, Doc?/You Ought To Be In Pictures
      032.) Cowboy Bebop - Asteroid Blues/Stray Dog Strut/Honky Tonk Woman/Gateway Shuffle
      033.) Cowboy Bebop - Ballad Of Fallen Angels/Sympathy For The Devil/Heavy Metal Queen/Waltz For Venus
      034.) Cowboy Bebop - Jamming With Edward/Ganymede Ellegy/Toys In The Attic/Jupiter Jazz (Part 1)
      035.) Cowboy Bebop - Jupiter Jazz (Part 2)/Bohemian Rhapsody/My Funny Valentine/Black Dog Serenade
      036.) Cowboy Bebop - Mushroom Samba/Speak Like A Child/Wild Horse/Pierrot Le Fou

Thursday, January 06
      037.) Cowboy Bebop - Boogie-Woogie Feng-Shui/Cowboy Funk/Brain Scratch/Hard Luck Woman
      038.) Cowboy Bebop - The Real Folk Blues (Part 1)/The Real Folk Blues (Part 2) & King Of The Hill - Peggy Hill: Decline And Fall/Cotton's Plot
      039.) King Of The Hill - Bills Are Made To Be Broken/Little Horrors Of Shop/Aisle 8A/A Beer Can Named Desire
      040.) King Of The Hill - The Hank's Giving Episode/Not In My Back-Hoe/To Kill A Ladybird/Hillennium
      041.) King Of The Hill - Old Glory/Rodeo Days/Hanky Panky/High Anxiety
      042.) King Of The Hill - Naked Ambition/Movin' On Up/Bill Of Sales/Won't You Pimai Neighbor?
      043.) King Of The Hill - Hank's Bad Hair Day/Meet The Propaniacs/Nancy Boys/Flush With Power
      044.) King Of The Hill - Transnational Amusements Presents: Peggy's Magic Sex Feet/Peggy's Fan Fair/The Perils Of Polling/The Buck Stops Here

Friday, January 07
      045.) King Of The Hill - I Don't Want To Wait For Our Lives To Be Over, I Want To Know Right Now, Will It Be...Sorry. Do Do Doo Do Do, Do Do Doo Do Do, Do Do Doo Do Do, Doo.../Spin The Choice/Peggy Makes The Big Leagues/When Cotton Comes Marching Home
      046.) King Of The Hill - What Makes Bobby Run?/'Twas The Nut Before Christmas & Parenthood - Damage Control
      047.) Modern Family - Slow Down Your Neighbors & King Of The Hill - Chasing Bobby/Yankee Hankie/Hank And The Great Glass Elevator
      048.) King Of The Hill - Now Who's The Dummy?/Ho Yeah!/The Exterminator/Luanne, Version 2.0
      049.) King Of The Hill - Hank's Choice/It's Not Easy Being Green/The Trouble With Gribbles/Hank's Back Story
      050.) King Of The Hill - Kidney Boy And Hamster Girl: A Love Story/Bobby Goes Nuts/Soldier Of Misfortune/Lupe's Revenge

Week 02: 51 Entries
      Spoiler:

Saturday, January 08
      051.) King Of The Hill - The Father, The Son, And J.C./Father Of The Bribe/I'm With Cupid/Torch Song Hillogy
      052.) King Of The Hill - Joust Like A Woman/The Bluegrass Is Always Greener/The Substitute Spanish Prisoner/Unfortunate Son
      053.) King Of The Hill - Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret Hill/Tankin' It To The Streets/Of Mice And Little Green Men/Man Without A Country Club
      054.) King Of The Hill - Beer And Loathing/Fun With Jane And Jane/My Own Private Rodeo/Sug Night
      055.) King Of The Hill - Dang Ol' Love/Returning Japanese (Parts 1 & 2) & Malcolm In The Middle - Funeral

Sunday, January 09
      056.) Psych - American Duos/65 Million Years Off
      057.) Psych - Psy Vs. Psy/Zero To Murder In Sixty Seconds
      058.) Psych - And Down The Stretch Comes Murder/Meat Is Murder, But Murder Is Also Murder
      059.) Psych - If You're So Smart, Then Why Are You Dead?/Rob-A-Bye Baby
      060.) Psych - Bounty Hunters!/Gus's Dad May Have Killed An Old Guy
      061.) Psych - There's Something About Mira/The Old And The Restless

Monday, January 10
      062.) V - Red Rain & Men Of A Certain Age - The Bad Guy
      063.) Psych - Lights, Camera...Homicidio/Dis-Lodged
      064.) Psych - Black And Tan: A Crime Of Fashion/Shawn (And Gus) Of The Dead
      065.) Psych - Ghosts/Murder?...Anyone?...Anyone?...Bueller?
      066.) Psych - Daredevils!/The Greatest Adventure In The History Of Basic Cable
      067.) Psych - Disco Didn't Die. It Was Murdered!/There Might Be Blood
      068.) Psych - Psych - Talk Derby To Me/Gus Walks Into A Bank
      069.) Psych - Christmas Joy/Six Feet Under The Sea
      070.) Psych - Lassie Did A Bad, Bad Thing/Earth, Wind and...Wait For It
      071.) The Simpsons - Moms I'd Like To Forget & Bob's Burgers - Human Flesh & Family Guy - New Kidney In Town & The Cleveland Show - Ain’t Nothin’ But Mutton Bustin’
      072.) Psych - Any Given Friday Night At 10pm, 9pm Central/Truer Lies

Tuesday, January 11
      073.) Psych - Tuesday The 17th/An Evening With Mr. Yang
      074.) The Cape - Pilot/Tarot
      075.) Men Of A Certain Age - And Then The Bill Comes/Let The Sun Shine In
      076.) Psych - Extradition: British Columbia/He Dead
      077.) Psych - High Noon-ish/The Devil's In The Details...And In The Upstairs Bedroom
      078.) Psych - Shawn Gets The Yips/Bollywood Homicide

Wednesday, January 12
      079.) Psych - High Top Fade-Out/Let's Get Hairy
      080.) Psych - Shawn Takes A Shot In The Dark/You Can't Handle This Episode
      081.) Psych - Thrill Seekers And Hell-Raisers/A Very Juliet Episode
      082.) Psych - Death Is In The Air/Think Tank
      083.) Psych - The Head, The Tail, The Whole Damn Episode/Mr. Yin Presents...
      084.) Lights Out - Pilot & V - Serpent's Tooth
      085.) The Pacific - Part One/Part Two

Thursday, January 13
      086.) The Pacific - Part Three/Part Four
      087.) The Pacific - Part Five/Part Six
      088.) The Pacific - Part Seven/Part Eight
      089.) The Pacific - Part Nine/Part Ten
      090.) Looney Tunes - Hare Force/Hare Remover/A Hare Grows In Manhattan/Easter Yeggs/The Wabbit Who Came To Supper/Bowery Bugs/Homeless Hare/Case Of The Missing Hare/Acrobatty Bunny/Wackiki Wabbit/Hare Do/Rebel Rabbit/Hillbilly Hare/Duck! Rabbit, Duck!
      091.) Looney Tunes - Daffy Duck In Hollywood/Hollywood Capers/The CooCoo Nut Grove/Porky's Road Race/The Woods Are Full Of Cuckoos/She Was An Acrobat's Daughter/The Film Fan/Speaking Of The Weather/Thugs With Dirty Mugs/Goofy Groceries/Swooner Crooner/Wideo Wabbit/The Honey-Mousers/The Last Hungry Cat/The Mouse That Jack Built
      092.) Malcolm In The Middle - Cheerleader & The League - Mr. McGibblets/The Usual Bet/The Shiva Bowl
      093.) Looney Tunes - Haven't Got A Hat/Porky's Romance/Porky's Party/Porky In Egypt/Porky And Teabiscuit/Pigs Is Pigs/Pigs In A Polka/Porky's Pig's Feat/Daffy Duck Slept Here/Bye, Bye Bluebeard/An Egg Scramble/Robin Hood Daffy/The Windblown Hare/Claws For Alarm/Rocket Squad
      094.) Looney Tunes - Daffy Duck And The Dinosaur/Super-Rabbit/Daffy Duck And Egghead/A Gruesome Twosome/Draftee Daffy/Falling Hare/Steal Wool/Birds Anonymous/No Barking/Rabbit Punch/An Itch In Time/Odor-Able Kitty/Walking Talky-Hawky/Gonzales' Tomales/To Beep Or Not To Beep

Friday, January 14
      095.) Parenthood - Meet The New Boss & Modern Family - Our Children, Ourselves & Californication - Exile On Main St.
      096.) Looney Tunes - Roman Legion-Hare/The Grey Hounded Hare/Rabbit Hood/Operation: Rabbit/Knight-Mare Hare/Southern Fried Rabbit/Mississippi Hare/Hurdy-Gurdy Hare/Forward March Hare/Sahara Hare/Barbary-Coast Bunny/To Hare Is Human/8 Ball Bunny/Knighty Knight Bugs/Rabbit Romeo
      097.) Looney Tunes - The Case Of The Stuttering Pig/Little Pancho Vanilla/Little Beau Porky/Now That Summer Is Gone/Porky In The North Woods/You're An Education/Porky's Railroad/Plane Daffy/Porky The Fireman/Cracked Ice/Puss N' Booty/I Got Plenty Of Mutton/Bobby Hatched/Porky's Poultry Plant/The Stupid Cupid
      098.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Samson And Delilah/Automatic For The People
      099.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - The Mousetrap/Allison From Palmdale
      100.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Goodbye To All That/The Tower Is Tall But the Fall Is Short
      101.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Brothers Of Nablus/Mr. Ferguson Is Ill Today

Week 03: 36 Entries
      Spoiler:

Saturday, January 15
      102.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Complications/Strange Things Happen At The One-Two Point
      103.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Self Made Man/Alpine Fields
      104.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Earthlings Welcome Here/The Good Wound
      105.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Desert Cantos/Some Must Watch, While Some Must Sleep

Sunday, January 16
      106.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Ourselves Alone/Today Is The Day, Part 1
      107.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Today Is The Day, Part 2/To The Lighthouse
      108.) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Adam Raised A Cain/Born To Run
      109.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Love Is All Around/Today I Am A Ma'am/Bess, You Is My Daughter Now/Divorce Isn't Everything
      110.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Keep Your Guard Up/Support Your Local Mother/Toulouse-Lautrec Is One Of My Favorite Artists/The Snow Must Go On
      111.) American Dad! - Fartbreak Hotel & The Simpsons - Flaming Moe & Bob's Burgers - Crawl Space & Family Guy - And I'm Joyce Kinney
      112.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Bob And Rhoda And Teddy And Mary/Assistant Wanted, Female/1040 Or Fight/Anchorman Overboard

Monday, January 17
      113.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - He's All Yours/Christmas And The Hard-Luck Kid II/Howard's Girl/Party Is Such Sweet Sorrow
      114.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Just A Lunch/Second-Story Story/We Closed In Minneapolis/Hi!
      115.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Boss Isn't Coming To Dinner/A Friend In Deed/Smokey The Bear Wants You/The Forty-Five-Year-Old Man
      116.) The Cleveland Show - How Do You Solve A Problem Like Roberta? & Seinfeld - The Letter & How I Met Your Mother - Last Words & Seinfeld - The Handicap Spot
      117.) The Cape - Kozmo & Harry's Law - Pilot

Tuesday, January 18
      118.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Birds...And...Um...Bees/I Am Curious Cooper/He's Not Heavy, He's My Brother/Room 223
      119.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - A Girl's Best Mother Is Not Her Friend/Cover Boy/Didn't you Used To Be...Wait...Don't Tell Me!/Thoroughly Unmilitant Mary
      120.) V - Laid Bare & Lights Out - Cakewalk

Wednesday, January 19
      121.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - And Now, Sitting in For Ted Baxter/Don't Break The Chain/The Six-And-A-Half-Year Itch/...Is A Friend In Need
      122.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Square Shaped Room/Ted Over Heels/The Five-Minute Dress/Feeb
      123.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Slaughter Affair/Baby-Sit-Com/More Than Neighbors/The Care And Feeding Of Parents
      124.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Where There's Smoke, There's Rhoda/You Certainly Are A Big Boy/Some Of My Best Friends Are Rhoda/His Two Right Arms
      125.) Justified - Fire In The Hole/Riverbrook

Thursday, January 20
      126.) Justified - Fixer/Long In The Tooth
      127.) Justified - The Lord Of War And Thunder/The Collection
      128.) Justified - Blind Spot/Blowback
      129.) Modern Family - Caught In The Act & Community - Asian Population Studies & The Office - Ultimatum & Parks And Recreation - Go Big Or Go Home
      130.) Justified - Hatless/The Hammer

Friday, January 21
      131.) Justified - Veterans/Fathers And Sons
      132.) Justified - Bulletville & Eli Stone - Pilot
      133.) Eli Stone - Freedom/Father Figure
      134.) Eli Stone - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go/One More Try
      135.) Eli Stone - Something To Save/Heal The Pain
      136.) Eli Stone - Praying For Time/I Want Your Sex
      137.) Eli Stone - Heartbeat/Patience

Week 04: 45 Entries
      Spoiler:

Saturday, January 22
      138.) Eli Stone - Waiting For That Day/Soul Free
      139.) Eli Stone - The Path/Grace
      140.) Eli Stone - Unwritten/Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
      141.) Eli Stone - The Humanitarian/Happy Birthday Nate
      142.) Eli Stone - Help!/Owner Of A Lonely Heart
      143.) Eli Stone - Two Ministers/Sonoma
      144.) Eli Stone - Mortal Combat/Tailspin
      145.) Eli Stone - Flight Path & Parenthood - Opening Night

Sunday, January 23
      146.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Good-Time News/What Is Mary Richards Really Like?/Who's In Charge Here?/Enter Rhoda's Parents
      147.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - It's Whether You Win Or Lose/Rhoda The Beautiful/Just Around The Corner/But Seriously, Folks
      148.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Farmer Ted And The News/Have I Found A Guy For You/You've Got A Friend/It Was Fascination, I Know
      149.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Operation: Lou, Rhoda Morgenstern: Minneapolis To New York/The Courtship Of Mary's Father's Daughter/Lou's Place
      150.) American Dad! - Stanny Boy And Frantastic & The Simpsons - Homer The Father & Bob's Burgers - Sacred Cow & The Cleveland Show - Like A Boss

Monday, January 24
      151.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - My Brother's Keeper/The Georgette Story/Romeo And Mary/What Do you Say When The Boss Says, "I Love You"?
      152.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Murray Faces Life/Remembrance Of Things Past/Put On A Happy Face/Mary Richards And The Incredible Plant Lady
      153.) The Cape - Scales & Harry's Law - Heat Of Passion

Tuesday, January 25
      154.) Home Movies - Get Away From My Mom/I Don't Do Well In Parent-Teacher Conferences/The Art Of The Sucker Punch/Brendon Gets Rabies
      155.) Home Movies - Yoko/Director's Cut/It Was Supposed To Be Funny/Method Of Acting
      156.) Home Movies - Life Through A Fisheye Lens/School Nurse/Mortgages & Marbles/Law And Boarder
      157.) Home Movies - Brendon's Choice/Politics & Lights Out - The Shot

Wednesday, January 26
      158.) Home Movies - Identifying A Body/Hiatus/Business & Pleasure/The Party
      159.) Home Movies - Impressions/Dad/Therapy/Class Trip
      160.) Home Movies - History/Writer's Block/Pizza Club/The Wedding
      161.) Home Movies - Shore Leave/Breaking Up Is Hard To Do/Bad Influence/Improving Your Life Through Improv
      162.) Home Movies - Four's Company/Renaissance/My Cheatin' Heart/Guitarmageddon
      163.) Home Movies - Storm Warning/Time To Pay The Price/Broken Dreams/Stowaway
      164.) Home Movies - Coffins And Cradles/Camp/Bye, Bye Greasy/The Heart Smashers
      165.) Home Movies - Everbody's Entitled To My Opinion/The Wizard's Baker/Psych-Delicate/Curses
      166.) Home Movies - Honkey Magoo/These Bitches Tried To Cheat Me/Cho & Amy Lee/Definite Possible Murder
      167.) Home Movies - Temporary Blindness/Focus Grill & Californication - Suicide Solution/Home Sweet Home

Thursday, January 27
      168.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Lars Affair/Angels In The Snow/Rhoda's Sister Gets Married/The Lou And Edie Story
      169.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Hi There, Sports Fans/Father's Day/Son Of "But Seriously, Folks"/Lou's First Date
      170.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Love Blooms At Hample's/The Dinner Party/Just Friends/We Want Baxter
      171.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - I Gave At The Office/Almost A Nun's Story/Happy Birthday, Lou!/WJM Tries Harder
      172.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Cottage For Sale/The Co-Producers/Best Of Enemies/Better Late...That's A Pun...Than Never
      173.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Ted Baxter Meets Walter Cronkite/Lou's Second Date/Two Wrongs Don't Make A Writer/I Was A Single For WJM
      174.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Well Mary Richards Go To Jail?/Not Just Another Pretty Face/You Sometimes Hurt The One You Hate/Lou And That Woman
      175.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Outsider/I Love A Piano/The New Sue Ann/Menage-A-Phyllis
      176.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Not A Christmas Story & Community - Celebrity Pharmacology 212 & The Office - Seminar & Parks And Recreation - The Flu

Friday, January 28
      177.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - What Are Friends For?/A Boy's Best Friend/A Son For Murray/Neighbors
      178.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - A Girl Like Mary/An Affair To Forget/Mary Richards: Producer/The System
      179.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Phyllis Whips Inflation/The Shame Of The Cities/Marriage Minneapolis Style/You Try To Be A Nice Guy
      180.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - You Can't Lose 'Em All/Ted Baxter's Famous Broadcaster's School/Anybody Who Hates Kids And Dogs/Edie Gets Married
      181.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Mary Moves Out/Mary's Father/Murray In Love/Ted's Moment Of Glory
      182.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Mary's Aunt/Chuckles Bites The Dust/Mary's Delinquent/Ted's Wedding

Week 05: 25 Entries
      Spoiler:

Saturday, January 29
      183.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Lou Douses An Old Flame/Mary Richards Falls In Love/Ted's Tax Refund/The Happy Homemaker Takes Lou Home
      184.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - One Boyfriend Too Many/What Do You Want To Do When You Produce?/Not With My Wife, I Don't/The Seminar
      185.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Once I Had A Secret Love/Menage-A-Lou/Murray Takes A Stand/Mary's Aunt Returns
      186.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - A Reliable Source/Sue Ann Falls In Love/Ted And The Kid/Mary Midwife
      187.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Mary The Writer/Sue Ann's Sister/What's Wrong With Swimming?/Ted's Change Of Heart
      188.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - One Producer Too Many/My Son, The Genius/Mary Gets A Lawyer/Lou Proposes
      189.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Murray Can't Lose/Mary's Insomnia/Ted's Temptation/Look At Us, We're Walking
      190.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Critic/Lou's Army Reunion/The Ted And Georgette Show/Sue Ann Gets The Ax
      191.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Hail The Conquering Gordy/Mary And The Sexagenarian/Murray Ghosts For Ted/Mary's Three Husbands

Sunday, January 30
      192.) The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Mary's Big Party/Lou Dates Mary/The Last Show & Seinfeld -
      193.) Doctor Who - Rose/The End Of The World
      194.) Doctor Who - The Unquiet Dead/Aliens Of London
      195.) Doctor Who - World War Three/Dalek
      196.) Doctor Who - The Long Game/Father's Day
      197.) Doctor Who - The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances
      198.) Doctor Who - Boom Town/Bad Wolf
      199.) Doctor Who - The Parting Of The Ways/Born Again/The Christmas Invasion
      200.) Doctor Who - New Earth/Tooth And Claw

Monday, January 31
      201.) Doctor Who - School Reunion/The Girl In The Fireplace
      202.) Doctor Who - Rise Of The Cybermen/The Age Of Steel
      203.) Doctor Who - The Idiot's Lantern/The Impossible Planet
      204.) Doctor Who - The Satan Pit/Love & Monsters
      205.) Doctor Who - Fear Her/Army Of Ghosts
      206.) Doctor Who - Doomsday/The Runaway Bride
      207.) The Cape - Dice & Harry's Law - Innocent Man

Seasons/Series Completed During Challenge
      Spoiler:
      • Cowboy Bebop (Complete Series)
      • Doctor Who (Series 1-2)
      • Eli Stone (Complete Series)
      • Home Movies (Complete Series)
      • Justified (Season 1)
      • King Of The Hill (Seasons 1-6)
      • The Mary Tyler Moore Show (Complete Series)
      • The Pacific (Complete Series)
      • Psych (Seasons 1-4)
      • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Complete Series)

Last edited by kstublen; 01-31-11 at 09:33 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 02:34 AM
      DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 451 Likes on 270 Posts

Goals: Watch Hammer House of Horror (which I was going to watch during the Horror Challenge, but I didn't get around to it) and the first seasons of Starsky & Hutch and The Bob Newhart Show.

Hammer House of Horror

S1E1: Witching Time
      Original Air Date: 4/12/80 - Watched: 1/3/11
      S1E2: The Thirteenth Reunion
      Original Air Date: 9/20/80 - Watched: 1/3/11
      S1E3: Rude Awakening
      Original Air Date: 9/27/80 - Watched: 1/3/11
      S1E4: Growing Pains
      Original Air Date: 10/4/80 - Watched: 1/8/11
      S1E5: The House That Bled to Death
      Original Air Date: 10/11/80 - Watched: 1/8/11
      S1E6: Charlie Boy
      Original Air Date: 10/18/80 - Watched: 1/8/11
      S1E7: The Silent Scream
      Original Air Date: 10/25/80 - Watched: 1/14/11
      S1E8: Children of the Full Moon
      Original Air Date: 11/1/80 - Watched: 1/14/11
      S1E9: Carpathian Eagle
      Original Air Date: 11/8/80 - Watched: 1/14/11
      S1E10: Guardian of the Abyss
      Original Air Date: 11/15/80 - Watched: 1/16/11
      S1E11: Visitor from the Grave
      Original Air Date: 11/22/80 - Watched: 1/17/11
      S1E12: The Two Faces of Evil
      Original Air Date: 11/29/80 - Watched: 1/17/11
      S1E13: The Mark of Satan
      Original Air Date: 12/6/80 - Watched: 1/17/11

Starsky & Hutch Season One

S1E0: Pilot
      Original Air Date: 4/30/75 - Watched: 1/3/11
      S1E1: Savage Sunday
      Original Air Date: 9/10/75 - Watched: 1/4/11
      S1E2: Texas Longhorn
      Original Air Date: 9/17/75 - Watched: 1/4/11
      S1E3: Death Ride
      Original Air Date: 9/24/75 - Watched: 1/4/11
      S1E4: Snowstorm
      Original Air Date: 10/1/75 - Watched: 1/10/11
      S1E5: The Fix
      Original Air Date: 10/8/75 - Watched: 1/10/11
      S1E6: Death Notice
      Original Air Date: 10/15/75 - Watched: 1/10/11
      S1E7: Pariah
      Original Air Date: 10/22/75 - Watched: 1/11/11
      S1E8: Kill Huggy Bear
      Original Air Date: 10/29/75 - Watched: 1/11/11
      S1E9: The Bait
      Original Air Date: 11/5/75 - Watched: 1/14/11
      S1E10: Lady Blue
      Original Air Date: 11/12/75 - Watched: 1/14/11
      S1E11: Captain Dobey, You're Dead
      Original Air Date: 11/19/75 - Watched: 1/15/11
      S1E12: Terror on the Docks
      Original Air Date: 11/26/75 - Watched: 1/15/11
      S1E13: The Deadly Imposter
      Original Air Date: 12/10/75 - Watched: 1/15/11
      S1E14: Shootout
      Original Air Date: 12/17/75 - Watched: 1/18/11
      S1E15: The Hostages
      Original Air Date: 1/7/76 - Watched: 1/18/11
      S1E16: Losing Streak
      Original Air Date: 1/14/76 - Watched: 1/20/11
      S1E17: Silence
      Original Air Date: 1/21/76 - Watched: 1/20/11
      S1E18: Omaha Tiger
      Original Air Date: 1/28/76 - Watched: 1/20/11
      S1E19: JoJo
      Original Air Date: 2/18/76 - Watched: 1/24/11
      S1E20: Running
      Original Air Date: 2/25/76 - Watched: 1/24/11
      S1E21: A Coffin for Starsky
      Original Air Date: 3/3/76 - Watched: 1/25/11
      S1E22: Bounty Hunter
      Original Air Date: 4/21/76 - Watched: 1/25/11

The Bob Newhart Show Season One

S1E1: Fly the Unfriendly Skies
      Original Air Date: 9/16/72 - Watched: 1/4/11
      S1E2: Tracy Grammar School, I'll Lick You Yet
      Original Air Date: 9/23/72 - Watched: 1/6/11
      S1E3: Tennis, Emily?
      Original Air Date: 9/30/72 - Watched: 1/6/11
      S1E4: Mom, I L-L-Love You
      Original Air Date: 10/7/72 - Watched: 1/6/11
      S1E5: Goodnight Nancy
      Original Air Date: 10/21/72 - Watched: 1/6/11
      S1E6: Come Live with Me
      Original Air Date: 10/28/72 - Watched: 1/6/11
      S1E7: Father Knows Worst
      Original Air Date: 11/4/72 - Watched: 1/7/11
      S1E8: Don't Go to Bed Mad
      Original Air Date: 11/11/72 - Watched: 1/7/11
      S1E9: P-I-L-O-T
      Original Air Date: 11/18/72 - Watched: 1/12/11
      S1E10: Anything Happen While I Was Gone?
      Original Air Date: 11/25/72 - Watched: 1/12/11
      S1E11: I Want to Be Alone
      Original Air Date: 12/2/72 - Watched: 1/12/11
      S1E12: Bob and Emily and Howard and Carol and Jerry
      Original Air Date: 12/9/72 - Watched: 1/13/11
      S1E13: I Owe It All to You... But Not That Much
      Original Air Date: 12/16/72 - Watched: 1/13/11
      S1E14: His Busiest Season
      Original Air Date: 12/23/72 - Watched: 1/13/11
      S1E15: Let's Get Away from It Almost
      Original Air Date: 1/6/73 - Watched: 1/13/11
      S1E16: The Crash of 29 Years Old
      Original Air Date: 1/13/73 - Watched: 1/13/11
      S1E17: The Man with the Golden Wrist
      Original Air Date: 1/20/73 - Watched: 1/17/11
      S1E18: The Two Loves of Dr. Hartley
      Original Air Date: 1/27/73 - Watched: 1/17/11
      S1E19: Not with My Sister You Don't
      Original Air Date: 2/3/73 - Watched: 1/17/11
      S1E20: A Home Is Not Necessarily a House
      Original Air Date: 2/10/73 - Watched: 1/17/11
      S1E21: Emily, I'm Home - Emily?
      Original Air Date: 2/17/73 - Watched: 1/21/11
      S1E22: You Can't Win 'Em All
      Original Air Date: 2/24/73 - Watched: 1/21/11
      S1E23: Bum Voyage
      Original Air Date: 3/3/73 - Watched: 1/21/11
      S1E24: Who's Been Sleeping on My Couch?
      Original Air Date: 3/10/73 - Watched: 1/21/11

Last edited by Dimension X; 01-25-11 at 06:38 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 07:12 AM
      DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 141 Likes on 97 Posts

Goals:
      1. Alien Nation and the subsequent movies
      2. Profit
      3. SeaQuest DSV S2
      4. Catch-Up on Fringe
      5. As much of The X-Files as I can make it through before the end of the challenge.

January 1
      1. Fringe S1 (streaming): "The Transformation," "Ability," "Inner Child," "Unleashed," "Bad Dreams," "Midnight," "The Road Not Taken," "There's More Than One of Everything"

2. Fringe S2 (streaming): "A New Day in the Old Town," "Night of Desirable Objects," "Fracture," "Momentum Deferred," "Dream Logic," "Earthling," "Of Human Action," "August," "Snakehead"

January 2
      2a. Fringe S2 (streaming): "Grey Matters," "Unearthed," "Johari Window," "What Lies Below," "The Bishop Revival," "Jacksonville," "Peter," "Olivia. In the Lab. With the Revolver.," "White Tulip," "The Man From the Other Side," "Brown Betty," "Northwest Passage," "Over There Pts 1 & 2"

3. Profit: "Pilot," "Hero"

January 3
      3a. Profit: "Sykes," "Healing," "Cupid," "Chinese Box," "Security," "Forgiveness"

4. Alien Nation: "TV Movie," "Fountain of Youth," "Little Lost Lamb"

January 4
      4a. Alien Nation: "Fifteen with Wanda," "The Takeover," "The First Cigar," "Night of the Screams"

January 5
      4b. Alien Nation: "Contact," "Three to Tango," "The Game," "Chains of Love," "The Red Room," "The Spirit of '95"

January 6
      4c. Alien Nation: "Generation to Generation," "Eyewitness News," "Partners," "Real Men," "Crossing the Line," "Rebirth"

January 7
      4d. Alien Nation: "Gimme Gimme," "The Touch," "Green Eyes''

January 8
      5. Alien Nation: Dark Horizons / Body and Soul / Millennium / The Enemy Within / The Udara Legacy

January 9
      6. Seaquest DSV S2: "Daggers Pts 1 & 2," "The Fear that Fear Follows," "Sympathy for the Deep," "Vapors," "Playtime," "The Sincerest Form of Flattery," "By Any Other Name," "When We Dead Awaken"

January 10
      6a. Seaquest DSV S2: "Special Delivery," "Dead End," "Meltdown," "Lostland," "And Everything Nice," "Dream Weaver," "Alone," "Watergate"

January 11
      6b. Seaquest DSV S2: "Something in the Air," "Dagger Redux," "The Siamese Dream," "Blindsided," "Splashdown"

January 12
      7. Fringe S3: "Olivia," "The Box," "The Plateau," "Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep?," "Amber 31422," "6955 kHz," "The Abducted," "Entrada," "Marionette"

January 13
      8. The X-Files S1: "Pilot," "Deep Throat," "Squeeze," "Conduit," "The Jersey Devil," "Shadows," "Ghost in the Machine"

January 14
      8a. The X-Files S1: "Ice," "Space," "Fallen Angel," "Eve," "Fire," "Beyond the Sea," "Genderbender," "Lazarus," "Young at Heart," "E.B.E."

January 15
      8b. The X-Files S1: "Miracle Man," "Shapes," "Darkness Falls," "Tooms," "Born Again," "Roland," "The Erlenmeyer Flask"
      9. The X-Files S2: "Little Green Men," "The Host," "Blood," "Sleepless," "Duane Berry," "Ascension"

January 16
      9a. The X-Files S2: "3," "One Breath," "Firewalker," "Red Museum," "Excelsis Dei," "Aubrey," "Irresistible," "Die Hand Die Verletzt," "Fresh Bones," "Colony"

January 17
      9b. The X-Files S2: "End Game," "Fearful Symmetry," "Dod Kalm," "Humbug," "The Calusari," "F. Emasulata," "Soft Light," "Our Town," "Anasazi"

January 18
      10. The X-Files S3: "The List," "2Shy"

January 19
      10a. The X-Files S3: "The Walk," "Oubliette," "The Blessing Way," "Paper Clip," "D.P.O.," "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose"

January 20
      10b. The X-Files S3: "Nisei," "731," "Revelations," "War of the Coprophages," "Syzygy," "Grotesque," "Piper Maru," "Apocrypha"

January 21
      10c. The X-Files S3: "Pusher," "Tesco Dos Bichos," "Hell Money." "Jose Chung's From Outer Space"

January 22
      10d. The X-Files S3: "Avatar," "Quagmire," "Wetwire," "Talitha Cumi"

DONE

Last edited by lisadoris; 01-23-11 at 03:00 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 07:40 AM
      DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

January 1st
      Firefly S1, episode two - "The Train Job"
      Firefly S1, episode three - "Bushwacked"
      Firefly S1, episode four - "Shindig"

January 2nd
      Spaced S1, episode one - "Beginnings"
      The Life and Times of Tim S1, episode one - "Angy Unpaid Hooker/Rodney's Bachelor Party"
      Firefly S1, episode five - "Safe"
      Castle S1, episode three - "Hedge Fund Homeboys"

Last edited by PopcornBandit; 01-02-11 at 12:48 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 07:46 AM
      DVD Talk Legend

Received 611 Likes on 451 Posts
      If there's a better way to spend January I've not found it! :)

I'm in!

Goal: Same as usual... put a massive dent in the unwatched pile!

January 1
      1. Flash Gordon (1953-1955) - 12 Episodes
      2. Space Angel (1962) - 9 Episodes
      3. Climax (1955) - 1 Episode: "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"
      4. The Star and the Story (1955) - 1 Episode: "The Dark Stranger"
      5. Captain Z-Ro (1955) - 12 Episodes

January 2
      6. Captain Z-Ro (1955) - 12 Episodes
      7. Tales of Frankenstein (1958) - 1 (and only) Episode

January 3
      8. Clutch Cargo (1959) - 1 Episode
      9. The Shadow - The Invisible Avenger (1958) - 1 Episode
      10. Johnny Jupiter (1953) - 1 Episode
      11. The Shadow (1955) - 1 Episode
      12. Thriller - The Return of Andrew Bentley (1961) - 1 Episode
      13. Your Jeweler's Showcase: Operation E.S.P. (1952) - 1 Episode
      14. Destination Space (1959) - 1 Episode
      15. The Adventures of Superman - Stamp Day for Superman (1954) - 1 Episode
      16. One Step Beyond (1959-1961) - 2 Episodes

January 4
      17. One Step Beyond (1959-1961) - 12 Episodes

January 5
      18. Rocky Jones Space Ranger (1954) - 5 Episodes

January 6
      19. Rocky Jones Space Ranger (1954) - 8 Episodes
      18. One Step Beyond (1959-1961) - 3 Episodes

January 7
      20. Rocky Jones Space Ranger (1954) - 13 Episodes
      21. Phantom Empire (1935) - Episodes 1-12 (Complete) [Not *exactly* TV but, like the Stooges, Little Rascals, and WB Toons it was shown repeatedly as Sat. TV matinee fare]

January 8
      21. The Undersea Kingdom (1936) - Episodes 1-12 (Complete) [Not *exactly* TV but, like the Stooges, Little Rascals, and WB Toons it was shown repeatedly as Sat. TV matinee fare]
      22. Tales of Tomorrow (1951-53) - 6 Episodes
      23. Lights Out (1946-1952) - 4 Episodes
      24. G.E. Theater - 2 episodes

January 9
      25. The Twilight Zone S3 - 13 Episodes

January 10
      26. Radar Men from the Moon (1952) - Episodes 1-12 (Complete) [Not *exactly* TV but, like the Stooges, Little Rascals, and WB Toons it was shown repeatedly as Sat. TV matinee fare]
      27. Captain Fathom (1965) - 3 Episodes
      28. Birds of Prey (2002) - S1.1 to S1.4
      29. Seinfeld S9 - S9.1 to S9.4

January 11
      30. Seinfeld S9 - S9.5 to S9.8
      31. Birds of Prey (2002) - S1.5 to S1.7

January 12
      32. Seinfeld S9 - S9.9 to S9.13

January 13
      33. Seinfeld S9 - S9.14 to S9.24

January 14
      34. Birds of Prey (2002) - S1.8 to S1.11

January 15
      34. Birds of Prey (2002) - S1.12 to S1.13
      35. Greatest American Hero - S1.1 to S1.5

January 16
      36. 30 Rock - S3.1 to S3.8

January 17
      37. NBC's Saturday Night - S1.1 to S1.4
      38. Greatest American Hero - S1.6 to S1.8

January 18
      39. NBC's Saturday Night - S1.5 to S1.6
      40. 30 Rock - S3.8 to S3.16

January 19
      41. 30 Rock - S3.17 to S3.22

January 20
      42. NBC's Saturday Night - S1.7 to S1.9
      43. The Partridge Family - S1.1 to S1.3

January 21
      43. The Partridge Family - S1.4 to S1.12

January 22
      44. The Partridge Family - S1.13 to S1.25
      45. McHale's Navy - S2.1 to S2.3

January 23
      46. McHale's Navy - S2.4 to S2.14
      47. Sapphire and Steel - S1.1 to S1.3

January 24
      48. Sapphire and Steel - S1.4 to S1.6
      49. Sapphire and Steel - S2.1 to S2.8

January 25
      50. McHale's Navy - S2.15 to S2.22
      51. NBC's Saturday Night - S1.10

January 26
      52. NBC's Saturday Night - S1.11 to S1.12

January 27
      53. Sapphire and Steel - S3.1 to S3.6

January 28
      54. Sapphire and Steel - S4.1 to S4.4
      55. Sapphire and Steel - S5.1 to S5.6

January 29
      56. Sapphire and Steel - S6.1 to S6.4
      57. McHale's Navy - S2.23 to S2.32

January 30
      58. McHale's Navy - S2.33 to S2.36
      59. Tabitha - S1.1 to S1.6

January 31
      60. Tabitha - S1.7 to S1.12
      61. Tabatha - Unaired pilot
      62. Kate and Allie - S1.1 to S1.6

Spoiler:
      Thanks to Ash Ketchum and MinLShaw for many of the items on this checklist!

---Watch one 10 or more episode series in its' entirety:
      ---Watch a Kinescope:
      ---Watch an episode from a filmed series:
      ---Watch an episode from a video-taped series:
      ---Watch one series (season) of a foreign television show:
      ---Watch an episode of a series in which a movie star made a guest appearance:
      ---Watch an episode of a series directed by one of the series stars:

Watch an episode of a series with an appearance by the following character actors:
      ---Bernard Fox:
      ---Hans Conried:
      ---Allan Melvin:
      ---John McGiver:
      ---Fritzi Burr:
      ---Agnes Moorehead:
      ---Edward Andrews:
      ---Nehemiah Persoff:
      ---Michael Ansara:
      ---Roscoe Lee Browne:

Watch a TV episode from each of the following decades:
      ---1950s:
      ---1960s:
      ---1970s:
      ---1980s:
      ---1990s:
      ---2000s:
      ---2010s:

Watch a TV episode/season/series from each of the following genres:
      ---Sitcom:
      ---Drama (?can include sub-genres such as crime dramas, soaps, sci-fi, etc.?):
      ---Late night:
      ---Sketch comedy:
      ---Documentary:
      ---Animated:

(below genres/sub-genres not yet decided - may change and/or drop "Drama" for some)
      ---Sci-fi:
      ---Western:
      ---Primetime soap:
      ---Horror/Supernatural:
      ---Spy/Adventure:
      ---Police/Crime:

Mini-series/Movies
      ---Watch a mini-series:
      ---Watch a made-for-TV movie:
      ---Watch a movie based upon a television series:
      ---Watch a movie upon which a television series was based:
      ---Watch a live-action movie based on an animated series:

Last edited by BobO'Link; 01-31-11 at 05:33 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 08:11 AM
      DVD Talk Gold Edition

2011 TV on DVD Challenge

Goals: Watch a minimum of 100 episodes and knock down the unwatched pile as much as possible.

DVD | Blu-ray

January 1
      001. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 00 - Unaired Lost Pilot
      002. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 01 - "Two on a Raft"
      003. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 02 - "Home Sweet Hut"
      004. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 03 - "Voodoo Something To Me"
      005. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 04 - "Goodnight Sweet Skipper"

January 2
      006. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 05 - "Wrongway Feldman"
      007. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 06 - "President Gilligan"
      008. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 07 - "The Sound of Quacking"
      009. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 08 - "Goodbye Island"
      010. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 09 - "The Big Gold Strike"

January 3
      011. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 10 - "Waiting for Watubi"
      012. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 11 - "Angel on the Island"
      013. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 12 - "Birds Gotta Fly, Fish Gotta Talk"
      014. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 13 - "Three Million Dollars More or Less"
      015. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 14 - "Water, Water Everywhere"

January 4
      016. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 15 - "So Sorry, My Island Now"
      017. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 16 - "Plant You Now, Dig You Later"
      018. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 17 - "Little Island - Big Gun"

January 5
      019. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 18 - "X Marks the Spot"
      020. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 19 - "Gilligan Meets Jungle Boy"
      021. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 20 - "St. Gilligan and the Dragon"
      022. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 21 - "Big Man on Little Stick"
      023. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 22 - "Diamonds Are an Ape's Best Friend"
      024. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 23 - "How to Be a Hero"
      025. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 24 - "The Return of Wrongway Feldman"

January 6
      026. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 25 - "The Matchmaker"
      027. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 26 - "Music Hath Charm"
      028. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 27 - "New Neighbor Sam"
      029. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 28 - "They're Off and Running"

January 7
      030. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 29 - "Three to Get Ready"
      031. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 30 - "Forget Me Not"
      032. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 31 - "Diogenes, Won't You Please Go Home?"
      033. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 32 - "Physical Fatness"

January 8
      034. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 33 - "It's Magic"
      035. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 34 - "Goodbye, Old Paint"
      036. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 35 - "My Fair Gilligan"

January 9
      037. Gilligan's Island - Season 1, Episode 36 - "A Nose by Any Other Name"
      038. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "The Client's Best Interest"
      039. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of"
      040. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "Cause and Effect"

January 10
      041. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "The Changing of the Guard"
      042. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "The Art of Give and Take"
      043. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "Making Things Happen"

January 11
      044. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "Last Call"
      045. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "Setting Precedents"
      046. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "The Immortal"
      047. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "Playing It Safe"

January 12
      048. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "Moments to Remember"
      049. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "End Game"
      050. Arli$$ - The Best of Arli$$ - "All That Glitters"
      051. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 01 - "Pilot"
      052. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 02 - "Kim's O"

January 13
      053. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 03 - "A Mugging Story"
      054. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 04 - "Long Weekend"
      055. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 05 - "Control"
      056. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 06 - "Flowers for Kim"
      057. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 07 - "Discipline"

January 14
      058. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 08 - "Get Out"
      059. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 09 - "Drinking"
      060. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 10 - "Confession"

January 15
      061. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 11 - "Louie Quits"
      062. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 12 - "Kim Moves Out"
      063. Lucky Louie - Season 1, Episode 13 - "Clowntime is Over"

January 16
      064. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 01 - "Pilot"
      065. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 02 - "The Big Bran Hypothesis"
      066. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 03 - "The Fuzzyboots Corollery"
      067. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 04 - "The Luminous Fish Effect"
      068. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 05 - "The Hamburger Postulate"
      069. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 06 - "The Middle Earth Paradigm"
      070. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 07 - "The Dumpling Paradox"
      071. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 08 - "The Grasshopper Experiment"

January 17
      072. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 09 - "The Cooper-Hofstader Polarization"
      073. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 10 - "The Loobenfield Decay"
      074. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 11 - "The Pancake Batter Anomaly"
      075. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 12 - "The Jerusalem Duality"
      076. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 13 - "The Bat Jar Conjecture"
      077. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 14 - "The Nerdvana Annihilation"
      078. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 15 - "The Pork Chop Indeterminacy"
      079. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 16 - "The Peanut Reaction"
      080. The Big Bang Theory - Season 1 Episode 17 - "The Tangerine Factor"

January 18
      081. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 01 - "Pilot"
      082. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 02 - "Purple Giraffe"
      083. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 03 - "Sweet Taste of Liberty"
      084. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 04 - "Return of the Shirt"
      085. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 05 - "Okay Awesome"

January 19
      086. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 06 - "Slutty Pumpkin"
      087. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 07 - "Matchmaker"
      088. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 08 - "The Duel"
      089. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 09 - "Belly Full of Turkey"
      090. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 10 - "The Pineapple Incident"
      091. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 11 - "The Limo"

January 20
      092. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 12 - "The Wedding"
      093. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 13 - "Drumroll, Please"
      094. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 14 - "Zip, Zip, Zip"
      095. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 15 - "Game Night"
      096. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 16 - "Cupcake"

January 21
      097. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 17 - "Life Among the Gorillas"
      098. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 18 - "Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M."
      099. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 19 - "Mary the Paralegal"
      100. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 20 - "Best Prom Ever"

January 22
      101. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 21 - "Milk"
      102. How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, Episode 22 - "Come On"
      103. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 01 - "Pilot"
      104. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 02 - "Valerie Triumphs at the Upfronts"

January 23
      105. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 03 - "Valerie Bonds with the Cast"
      106. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 04 - "Valerie Stands Up for Aunt Sassy"
      107. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 05 - "Valerie Demands Dignity"
      108. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 06 - "Valerie Saves the Show"

January 24
      109. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 07 - "Valerie Gets a Very Special Episode"
      110. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 08 - "Valerie Relaxes in Palm Springs"
      111. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 09 - "Valerie Hangs with the Cool Kids"
      112. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 10 - "Valerie Gets a Magazine Cover"
      113. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 11 - "Valerie Stands Out on the Red Carpet"
      114. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 12 - "Valerie Shines Under Stress"
      115. The Comeback - The Only Season, Episode 13 - "Valerie Does Another Classic Leno"

January 25
      116. Ghost Stories - Volume One - "Cold in the Grave"
      117. Ghost Stories - Volume One - "Landscape of Lost Dreams"
      118. Ghost Stories - Volume One - "Personal Demons"
      119. Ghost Stories - Volume One - "You'll Wake the Dead"
      120. Ghost Stories - Volume One - "Mirror, Mirror"

January 26
      121. Ghost Stories - Volume One - "You'll Always Be Mine"
      122. Ghost Stories - Volume One - "Back Ward"
      123. Ghost Stories - Volume One - "Beware the Muse"
      124. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 01 - "All You Need is Love"
      125. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 02 - "Santa Goes Downtown"

January 27
      126. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 03 - "The Former Harry Stone"
      127. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 04 - "Welcome Back, Momma"
      128. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 05 - "The Eye of the Beholder"

January 28
      129. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 06 - "Death Threat"
      130. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 07 - "Once in Love with Harry"

January 29
      131. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 08 - "Quadrangle of Love"
      132. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 09 - "Wonder Drugs"

January 30
      133. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 10 - "Some Like It Hot"
      134. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 11 - "Harry and the Rock Star"
      135. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 12 - "Bull's Baby"
      136. Night Court - Season 1, Episode 13 - "Hi Honey, I'm Home"

Last edited by jmsmath; 01-30-11 at 11:20 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 08:36 AM
      DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jan 14

1. The Pacific -- Episode 1
      2. The Pacific -- Episode 2
      3. The Pacific -- Episode 3
      4. The Pacific -- Episode 4

Jan 15

5. The Pacific -- Episode 5
      6. The Pacific -- Episode 6
      7. The Pacific -- Episode 7
      8. The Pacific -- Episode 8
      9. The Pacific -- Episode 9
      10. The Pacific -- Episode 10

Last edited by adrenaline78; 01-15-11 at 11:11 AM.
      Old 12-29-10, 09:42 AM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

TARFRIMMER'S 2011 TV ON DVD CHALLENGE

2011 GOALS:
      Spoiler:
      • Watch 5 complete seasons of TV on DVD/Netflix streaming (at least 3 from unwatched DVD pile) - 7 watched
      • Watch 5 made-for-TV movies/mini-series from unwatched DVD pile - 5 watched
      • Watch 5 made-for-TV movies/mini-series from Netflix Queue - 9 watched
      • Keep current on TV DVR'd during January
      2011 COUNTS:
      209 episodes (7 full seasons) / 10 movies / 7 mini-series
      Spoiler:
      DVD/Streaming:
      07 seasons
      112 episodes
      07 TV movies
      07 Mini-series
      114H 41M

On TV:
      00 seasons
      97 episodes
      03 TV movies
      00 Mini-series
      68H 04M

COMPLETE SEASONS WATCHED: 7
      Spoiler:
      1. Archer: Season 1
      2. V: Season 1 (2009)
      3. La Femme Nikita: Season 5
      4. Hercules: Season 4
      5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5
      6. Dinotopia: Season 1
      7. Angel: Season 2

MADE-FOR-TV MOVIES WATCHED: 10
      Spoiler:
      1. The Librarian: Quest for the Spear
      2. The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines
      3. The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice
      4. Masterpiece Contemporary: God on Trial
      5. Something the Lord Made
      6. The Hound of the Baskervilles (2002)
      7. Stargate: The Ark of Truth
      8. The King and Queen of Moonlight Bay
      9. Gracie's Choice
      10. Babylon 5: The Lost Tales

MINI-SERIES WATCHED: 7
      Spoiler:
      1. The Tommyknockers
      2. Jules Verne's Mysterious Island
      3. Helen of Troy
      4. Dinotopia
      5. Archangel
      6. The Red Riding Trilogy
      7. The Corner
      * = First time viewing

TV ON DVD LIST
      COUNT: 112 episodes (7 full seasons) / 7 movies / 7 mini-series / 114H 41M

WEEK 1:
      Spoiler:

JANUARY 1ST (3H 32M)

1-10. Archer: Season 1 / 2009-2010 / 3H 32M / DVD - Own
      Mole Hunt / Training Day / Diversity Hire / Killing Utne / Honeypot / Skorpio / Skytanic / The Rock / Job Offer / Dial M for Mother
      JANUARY 2ND (5H 12M)

11-13. * Hercules: Season 4 / 1997 / 2H 12M / Netflix Watch Instantly
      Beanstalks and Bad Eggs / Hero's Heart / Regrets... I've Had a Few
      14. The Tommyknockers / 1993 / 3H 00M / DVD - Own

JANUARY 3RD (2H 15M)

15-17. La Femme Nikita: Season 5 / 2001 / 2H 15M / DVD - Own
      Déjà Vu All Over Again / A Girl Who Wasn't There / In Through the Out Door
      JANUARY 4TH (2H 10M)

18-20. * Hercules: Season 4 / 1997 / 2H 10M / Netflix Watch Instantly
      Web of Desire / Stranger in a Strange World / Two Men and a Baby
      JANUARY 5TH (4H 16M)

21. * Masterpiece Contemporary: God on Trial / 2008 / 1H 26M / DVD - Netflix
      22. * Jules Verne's Mysterious Island / 2005 / 2H 50M / BD - Netflix

JANUARY 6TH (2H 55M)

23. * Helen of Troy / 2003 / 2H 55M / DVD - Netflix
      WEEK 2:
      Spoiler:

JANUARY 8TH (5H 19M)

24-29. V: Season 1 / 2009-2010 / 4H 22M / BD - Own
      Pilot / There Is No Normal Anymore / A Bright New Day / It's Only the Beginning / Welcome to the War / Pound of Flesh
      30. * Family Guy: It's a Trap! / 2010 / 0H 57M / BD - Own

JANUARY 9TH (10H 41M)

31. Dinotopia / 2002 / 4H 10M / DVD - Netflix
      32-34. La Femme Nikita: Season 5 / 2001 / 2H 13M / BD - Own
      All the World's a Stage / The Man Behind the Curtains / * The Evil That Men Do
      35-40. V: Season 1 / 2010 / 4H 18M / BD - Own
      John May / We Can't Win / Heretic's Fork / Hearts and Minds / Fruition / Red Sky
      JANUARY 10TH (2H 11M)

41-43. * Hercules: Season 4 / 1997-1998 / 2H 11M / Netflix Watch Instantly
      Prodigal Sister / ...And Fancy Free / If I Had a Hammer
      JANUARY 11TH (1H 29M)

44-45. * La Femme Nikita: Season 5 / 2001 / 1H 29M / DVD - Own
      Let No Man Put Asunder / A Time for Every Purpose
      JANUARY 12TH (4H 02M)

46. * Something the Lord Made / 2004 / 1H 50M / DVD - Netflix
      47-49. * Hercules: Season 4 / 1998 / 2H 12M / Netflix Watch Instantly
      Hercules on Trial / Medea Culpa / Men in Pink
      JANUARY 13TH (2H 52M)

50-53. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5 / 2000 / 2H 52M / DVD - Own
      Buffy vs. Dracula / Real Me / The Replacement / Out of My Mind
      JANUARY 14TH (2H 52M)

54-57. Angel: Season 2 / 2000 / 2H 08M / DVD - Own
      Judgment / Are You Now or Have You Ever Been? / First Impressions / Untouched
      WEEK 3:
      Spoiler:

JANUARY 15TH (7H 15M)

58. * Archangel / 2005 / 2H 11M / Netflix Watch Instantly
      59-63. * Dinotopia: Season 1 / 2002-2003 / 3H 33M / DVD - Netflix
      Marooned / Making Good / Handful of Dust / Le Sage / Car Wars
      64. * The Hound of the Baskervilles / 2002 / 1H 31M / Netflix Watch Instantly

JANUARY 16TH (9H 11M)

65-67. * Hercules: Season 4 / 1998 / 2H 10M / DVD - Netflix
      Armageddon Now / Armageddon Now Pt 2 / Yes, Virginia, There is a Hercules
      68. * V: Season 1: Fruition (w/Exec Prod commentary) / 2010 / 0H 43M / BD - Own
      69-70. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5 / 2000 / 1H 28M / DVD - Own
      No Place Like Home / Family
      71-72. Angel: Season 2 / 2000 / 1H 27M / DVD - Own
      Dear Boy / Guise Will Be Guise
      The Red Riding Trilogy / 2009 / 3H 23M / Netflix Watch Instantly
      Part 1: 1974 / * Part 2: 1980
      JANUARY 17TH (2H 53M)

73-74. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5 / 2000 / 1H 28M / DVD - Own
      Fool For Love / Shadow
      75-76. Angel: Season 2 / 2000 / 1H 25M / DVD - Own
      Darla / The Shroud of Rahmon
      JANUARY 18TH (2H 09M)

77-79. * Hercules: Season 4 / 1998 / 2H 09M / Netflix Watch Instantly
      Porkules / One Fowl Day / My Fair Cupcake
      JANUARY 20TH (2H 10M)

80-82. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5 / 2000-2001 / 2H 10M / DVD - Own
      Listening to Fear / Into the Woods / Triangle
      JANUARY 21ST (1H 23M)

83-84. Angel: Season 2 / 2000 / 1H 23M / DVD - Own
      The Trial / Reunion
      WEEK 4:
      Spoiler:

JANUARY 22ND (1H 40M)

85. Angel: Season 2: Redefinition / 2001 / 0H 42M / DVD - Own
      86. * American Experience: Partners of the Heart / 2003 / 0H 58M / DVD - Netflix

JANUARY 23RD (4H 37M)

87. * The Red Riding Trilogy: Part 3: 1983 / 2009 / 1H 45M / Netflix Watch Instantly
      88-91. * Hercules: Season 4 / 1998 / 2H 52M / Netflix Watch Instantly
      War Wounds / Twilight / Top God / Reunions
      JANUARY 24TH (2H 54M)

92-95. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5 / 2001 / 2H 54M / DVD - Own
      Checkpoint / Blood Ties / Crush / I Was Made to Love You
      JANUARY 25TH (2H 51M)

96-99. Angel: Season 2 / 2001 / 2H 51M / DVD - Own
      Blood Money / Happy Anniversary / The Thin Dead Line / Reprise
      JANUARY 27TH (2H 54M)

100-101. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5 / 2001 / 1H 28M / DVD - Own
      The Body / Forever
      102-103. Angel: Season 2 / 2001 / 1H 26M / DVD - Own
      Epiphany / Disharmony
      JANUARY 28TH (1H 42M)

104. Stargate: The Ark of Truth / 2008 / 1H 42M / DVD - Own
      WEEK 5:
      Spoiler:

JANUARY 29TH (9H 06M)

105. * The Corner / 2000 / 6H 15M / DVD - Netflix
      Gary's Blues / DeAndre's Blues / Fran's Blues / Dope Fiend Blues / Corner Boy Blues / Everyman's Blues
      106-107. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5 / 2001 / 1H 27M / DVD - Own
      Intervention / Tough Love
      108-109. Angel: Season 2 / 2001 / 1H 24M / DVD - Own
      Dead End / Belonging
      JANUARY 30TH (9H 19M)

110-112. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5 / 2001 / 2H 10M / DVD - Own
      Spiral / The Weight of the World / The Gift
      113-120. * Dinotopia: Season 1 / 2002-2003 / 5H 41M / DVD - Netflix
      The Matriarch / Night of the Wartosa / The Big Fight / Contact / Lost & Found / The Cure, Parts 1 & 2 / Crossroads
      121. * The King and Queen of Moonlight Bay / 2003 / 1H 28M / DVD - Own

JANUARY 31ST (4H 51M)

122. Gracie's Choice / 2004 / 1H 30M / DVD - Own
      123-125. Angel: Season 2 / 2001 / 2H 09M / DVD - Own
      Over the Rainbow / Through the Looking Glass / There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb
      126. * Babylon 5: The Lost Tales / 2007 / 1H 12M / DVD - Own

TV ON TV LIST
      COUNT: 97 episodes (0 full seasons) / 3 movies / 68H 04M

WEEK 1:
      Spoiler:

JANUARY 1ST (2H 48M)

1. * Robot Chicken: Star Wars: Episode III / 2010 / 42 mins / CN HD
      2. Doctor Who: The Ultimate Guide / 2010 / 42 mins / BBCA
      3-6. * R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: Season 1 / 2010 / 1H 24M / The Hub
      Really You, Pt. 1 / Really You, Pt. 2 / A Creature Was Stirring / The Dead Body
      JANUARY 2ND (5H 59M)

7. The Librarian: Quest for the Spear / 2004 / 1H 30M / TNT HD
      8. The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines / 2006 / 1H 32M / TNT HD
      9. The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice / 2008 / 1H 30M / TNT HD
      10. * TV Guide Specials: Sexy Beasts: Vamps, Wolves and Mutants / 2010 / 42 / TVGN
      11. * Primeval: Season 4: Episode 1 / 2011 / 45 mins / BBCA

JANUARY 3RD (1H 28M)

12-13. * Pretty Little Liars: Season 1 / 2010 / 1H 28M / ABC Fam
      Pilot / The Jenna Thing
      JANUARY 4TH (5H 50M)

14-19. * Pretty Little Liars: Season 1 / 2010 / 4H 24M / ABC Fam
      To Kill a Mocking Girl / Can You Hear Me Now? / Reality Bites Me / There's No Place Like Homecoming / The Homecoming Hangover / Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone
      20. * Castle: Season 3: Nikki Heat / 2011 / 43 mins / ABC HD
      21. * Hawaii Five-0: Season 1: Ke Kinohi / 2011 / 43 mins / CBS HD

JANUARY 7TH (4H 22M)

22. * No Ordinary Family: Season 1: No Ordinary Friends / 2011 / 0H 43M / ABC HD
      23. * Human Target: Season 2: A Problem Like Maria / 2011 / 0H 44M / FOX HD
      24. * Human Target: Season 2: Communication Breakdown / 2011 / 0H 44M / FOX HD
      25. * The Mentalist: Season 3: Bloodsport / 2011 / 0H 43M / CBS HD
      26-27. * Pretty Little Liars: Season 1: / 2010 / 1H 28M / ABC Fam
      The Perfect Storm / Keep Your Friends Close
      WEEK 2:
      Spoiler:

JANUARY 8TH (2H 55M)

28. * Pretty Little Liars: Season 1: Moments Later / 2011 / 0H 44M / ABC Fam
      29. * Law & Order: UK: Season 2: Honour Bound / 2009 / 0H 45M / BBCA
      30. * Medium: Season 7: Only Half Lucky / 2011 / 0H 43M / CBS HD
      31. * R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: Season 1: Nightmare Inn / 2011 / 0H 21M / The Hub
      32. * Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season 3: Nightsisters / 2011 / 0H 22M / CN HD

JANUARY 9TH (1H 06M)

33. * Young Justice: Season 1: Independence Day / 2010 / 0H 21M / CN HD
      34. * Men of a Certain Age: Season 2: And Then the Bill Comes / 2011 / 0H 45M / TNT HD

JANUARY 10TH (1H 40M)

35. * V: Season 2: Red Rain / 2011 / 0H 43M / ABC HD
      36. * Robot Chicken: Season 5: Saving Private Gigli / 2011 / 0H 12M / CN HD
      37. * Southland: Season 3: Let It Snow / 2011 / 0H 45M / TNT HD

JANUARY 11TH (2H 10M)

38. * Merlin: Season 3: The Tears of Uther Pendragon Pt 1 / 2010 / 0H 44M / SYFY HD
      39-40. * The Cape: Season 1 / 2011 / 1H 26M / NBC HD
      Pilot / Tarot

JANUARY 12TH (0H 44M)

41. * Pretty Little Liars: Season 1: Salt Meets Wound / 2011 / 0H 44M / ABC Fam HD

JANUARY 13TH (0H 45M)

42. * Men of a Certain Age: Season 2: Let the Sunshine In / 2011 / 0H 45M / TNT HD

JANUARY 14TH (5H 46M)

43. * Castle: Season 3: Poof! You're Dead / 2011 / 0H 43M / ABC HD
      44. * No Ordinary Family: Season 1: No Ordinary Brother / 2011 / 0H 43M / ABC HD
      45. * V: Season 2: Serpent's Tooth / 2011 / 0H 43M / ABC HD
      46. * Southland: Season 3: Punching Water / 2011 / 0H 44M / TNT HD
      47. * Primeval: Season 4: Episode 2 / 2011 / 0H 42M / BBCA
      48. * Young Justice: Season 1: Fireworks / 2010 / 0H 21M / CN HD
      49. * Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season 3: Monster / 2011 / 0H 22M / CN HD
      50-51. * Human Target: Season 2: / 2011 / 1H 28M / FOX HD
      Imbroglio / Cool Hand Guerrero
      WEEK 3:
      Spoiler:

JANUARY 15TH (2H 13M)

52. * Medium: Season 7: Labor Pains / 2011 / 0H 43M / CBS HD
      53. * Law & Order: UK: Season 3: Broken / 2010 / 0H 46M / BBCA
      54. * Merlin: Season 3: The Tears of Uther Pendragon Pt 2 / 2010 / 0H 44M / SYFY HD

JANUARY 16TH (1H 06M)

55. * R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: Season 1: The Red Dress / 2011 / 0H 21M / The Hub
      56. * Primeval: Season 4: Episode 3 / 2011 / 0H 45M / BBCA

JANUARY 17TH (0H 55M)

57. * Robot Chicken: Season 5: Terms of Endaredevil / 2011 / 0H 12M / CN HD
      58. * Hawaii Five-0: Season 1: He Kane Hewa'ole / 2011 / 0H 43M / CBS HD

JANUARY 18TH (1H 28M)

59. * House: Season 7: Larger Than Life / 2011 / 0H 44M / FOX HD
      60. * Pretty Little Liars: Season 1: Know Your Frenemies / 2011 / 0H 44M / ABC Fam HD

JANUARY 19TH (2H 11M)

61. * No Ordinary Family: Season 1: No Ordinary Detention / 2011 / 0H 44M / ABC HD
      62. * Southland: Season 3: Discretion / 2011 / 0H 44M / TNT HD
      63. * V: Season 2: Laid Bare / 2011 / 0H 43M / ABC HD

JANUARY 20TH (1H 27M)

64. * Chuck: Season 4: Chuck vs. the Balcony / 2011 / 0H 43M / NBC HD
      65. * Bones: Season 6: The Body in the Bag / 2011 / 0H 44M / FOX HD

JANUARY 21ST (2H 52M)

66. * The Mentalist: Season 3: Bloodhounds / 2011 / 0H 43M / CBS HD
      67. The Vampire Diaries: Season 2: By the Light of the Moon / 2010 / 0H 42M / CW HD
      68. * Young Justice: Season 1: Welcome to Happy Harbor / 2011 / 0H 21M / CN HD
      69. * Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season 3: Witches of the Mist / 2011 / 0H 22M / CN HD
      70. * Merlin: Season 3: Goblin's Gold / 2010 / 0H 44M / SYFY HD
      WEEK 4:
      Spoiler:

JANUARY 22ND (3H 38M)

71. * Royal Pains: Season 2: Mulligan / 2011 / 0H 44M / USA HD
      72. * Law & Order: UK: Season 3: Hounded / 2010 / 0H 45M / BBCA
      73. * Medium: Season 7: Me Without You / 2011 / 0H 43M / CBS HD
      74. * The Cape: Season 1: Kozmo / 2011 / 0H 43M / NBC HD
      75. * White Collar: Season 2: Burke's Seven / 2011 / 0H 43M / USA HD

JANUARY 23RD (3H 31M)

76. * Primeval: Season 4: Episode 4 / 2011 / 0H 44M / BBCA
      77. * Fringe: Season 3: The Firefly / 2011 / 0H 44M / FOX HD
      78. * Fairly Legal: Season 1: Pilot / 2011 / 1H 04M / USA HD
      79. * Big Love: Season 5: Winter / 2011 / 0H 59M / HBO HD

JANUARY 24TH (0H 54M)

80. * Robot Chicken: Season 5: Big Trouble in Little Clerks 2 / 2011 / 0H 12M / CN HD
      81. * Hawaii Five-0: Season 1: Kai e'e / 2011 / 0H 42M / CBS HD

JANUARY 25TH (2H 12M)

82. * House: Season 7: Carrot or Stick / 2011 / 0H 44M / FOX HD
      83. * Castle: Season 3: Knockdown / 2011 / 0H 44M / ABC HD
      84. * Pretty Little Liars: Season 1: Careful What U Wish 4 / 2011 / 0H 44M / ABC Fam HD

JANUARY 26TH (3H 53M)

85. * Southland: Season 3: Code 4 / 2011 / 1H 00M / TNT HD
      86. * White Collar: Season 2: Forging Bonds / 2011 / 0H 43M / USA HD
      87-88. * Being Human: Season 1: / 2011 / 1H 28M / SYFY HD
      There Goes the Neighborhood, Pt 1 / There Goes the Neighborhood, Pt 2
      89. * The Cape: Season 1: Scales / 2011 / 0H 42M / NBC HD

JANUARY 27TH (1H 27M)

90. * Chuck: Season 4: Chuck vs. the Gobbler / 2011 / 0H 43M / NBC HD
      91. * Bones: Season 6: The Bullet in the Brain / 2011 / 0H 44M / FOX HD

JANUARY 28TH (1H 42M)

92. * Big Love: Season 5: A Seat at the Table / 2011 / 0H 58M / HBO HD
      93. * Royal Pains: Season 2: Pit Stop / 2011 / 0H 44M / USA HD
      WEEK 5:
      Spoiler:

JANUARY 29TH (0H 21M)

94. * Young Justice: Season 1: Drop Zone / 2011 / 0H 21M / CN HD

JANUARY 30TH (1H 03M)

95. * Archer: Season 2: Swiss Miss / 2011 / 0H 21M / FX HD
      96. * The Vampire Diaries: Season 2: The Descent / 2011 / 0H 42M / CW HD

JANUARY 31ST (1H 38M)

97. * Robot Chicken: Season 5: Kramer vs. Showgirls / 2011 / 0H 11M / CN HD
      98. * Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season 3: Overlords / 2011 / 0H 22M / CN HD
      99. * Fringe: Season 3: Reciprocity / 2011 / 0H 44M / FOX HD
      100. * R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: Season 1: Ghostly Stare / 2011 / 0H 21M / The Hub

Last edited by tarfrimmer; 02-01-11 at 10:34 AM.
      Old 12-29-10, 10:09 AM
      DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi's Avatar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Black Adder Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4
      Black Adder Christmas Special
      Whatever new episodes of V/Family Guy/Simpsons/American Dad/Cleveland Show/Bob's Burgers were on during this challenge.
      Couple episodes of King of the Hill

Last edited by The Man with the Golden Doujinshi; 01-31-11 at 06:25 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 10:23 AM

Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

2011 GOALS:

Spoiler:

• Watch 5 complete seasons of TV on DVD/Netflix streaming (at least 3 from unwatched DVD pile)
      • Watch 5 made-for-TV movies/mini=series from unwatched DVD pile
      • Watch 5 made-for-tv movies/mini-series from Netflix Queue
      • Keep Current on TV DVR'd during January

2011 COUNTS:

Spoiler:

DVD/Streaming:
      01 Seasons
      06 Episodes
      00 TV Movies
      02 Mini-Series
      00H 00M

On TV:
      00 Seasons
      06 Episodes
      00 TV Movies
      00 Mini-Series
      00H 00M

COMPLETE SEASONS WATCHED:

Spoiler:

1. V: Season 1 (2009)
      2. *La Femme Nikita: Season 5 (2001)

* = First Time Viewing

TV ON DVD LIST

Spoiler:

January 1: (00h 00m)

None

January2: (00h 00m)

1-3. Hercules: Season 4 / 2007 / 2H 06M / DVD (Own)
      Beanstalks and Bad Eggs / Hero's Heart / Regrets...I've Had a Few

January 3:

4-6. *La Femme Nikita: Season 5 / 2001 / 0H 00M / DVD (Own)
      Deja Vu All Over Again / A Girl Who Wasn't There / In Through the Out Door

January 4:

7-9. Hercules: Season 4 / 2007 / 2H 10M / DVD (Own)
      Web of Desire / Stranger in a Strange World / Two Men and a Baby

January 5

10. *Jules Verne's Mysterious Island / 2005 / 2H 50M / BD - Own

TV ON TV LIST (COUNT: 0 full seasons / 0 episodes / 0 movies / 00H 00M)

Spoiler:

January 1: (00h 00m)

None

January2: (03h 00m)

01. Primeval: Season 4: Episode 1 / 2010 / 45 mins / BBCA
      02. Ancient Aliens: Season 2: Alien Devastations / 2010 / 45 mins / HIST
      03. Ancient Aliens: Season 2: Alien Messengers / 2010 / 45 mins / HIST
      04. Brad Meltzer's Decoded: Season 1 Statue of Liberty / 2010 / 45 mins / HIST

January 3:

05. Chuck: Season 3: Chuck vs Phase Three / 2010 / 42 mins / KCRA
      06. Chuck: Season 3: Chuck Versus the Leftovers / 2010 / 42 mins / KCRA

January 4:

07. *Human Target: Season 2: Ilsa Pucci / 2010 / 42 mins / FOX
      08. *Human Target: Season 2: The Wife's Tale / 2010 / 42 mins / FOX
      09. *Human Target: Season 2: Taking Ames / 2010 / 42 mins / FOX
      10. *Human Target: Season 2: The Return of Baptiste / 2010 / 42 mins / FOX

January 5:

11. *NCIS: Season 8: False Withness / 2010 / 42 mins / CBS
      12. *NCIS: Los Angeles: Season 2: Disorer / 2010 / 42 mins / CBS

January 6:

13. *Law & Order: UK: Community Service / 2009 / 42 mins / BBCA
      14. *Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season 3: Heroes on Both Sides / 2009 / 22 mins / CNE

January 8:

15. *The Big Bang Theory: Season 4: The Boyfriend Complexity / 2010 / 22 mins / CBS
      16. *Diners, Drive-ins and Dives: Wings 'n Things / 2010 / 22 mins / FOOD

January 9:

17. *CSI: Man Up/ 2010 / 42 mins / CBS
      18. *CSI: Miami: Match Made in Hell / 2010 / 42 mins / CBS
      19. *Law & Order: SVU: Pop / 2010 / 42 mins / NBC
      20. *Law & Order: SVU: Possessed/ 2010 / 42 mins / NBC
      21. *Primeval: Season 3 Episode 2/ 2010 / 42 mins / BBCA
      22. *Africa's Great Rift: Kingdom of the Cheetah/ 2010 / 42 mins / NGW
      23. *Africa's Great Rift: Chimps Among the Lakes / 2010 / 42 mins / NGW
      24. *Law & Order: UK: Unsafe/ 2010 / 42 mins / BBCA

January 10:

25. *Merlin: The Tears of Uther Pendragon: Part 1/ 2010 / 42 mins / SYFY
      26. *V: Red Rain / 2010 / 42 mins / ABC

January 12:

Last edited by shellebelle; 01-20-11 at 09:03 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 10:32 AM
      DVD Talk Platinum Edition

January 1
      1. South Park - "Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus"
      2. The Office (US) - "The Duel"
      3. The Office (US) - "Prince Family Paper"
      4. The Office (US) - "Stress Relief"
      5. The Office (US) - "Lecture Circuit: Part 1"
      6. The Office (US) - "Lecture Circuit: Part 2"
      7. The Office (US) - "Blood Drive"
      8. The Office (US) - "Golden Ticket"
      9. The Office (US) - "New Boss"
      10. The Office (US) - "Two Weeks"
      11. The Office (US) - "Dream Team"
      12. The Office (US) - "Michael Scott Paper Company"
      13. The Office (US) - "Heavy Competition"
      14. The Office (US) - "Broke"
      15. The Office (US) - "Casual Friday"
      16. The Office (US) - "Cafe Disco"
      17. The Office (US) - "Company Picnic"

January 2
      18. Six Feet Under - "Someone Else's Eyes"

January 3
      19. Six Feet Under - "The Secret"
      20. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "The Muse"

January 4
      21. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "For the Cause"
      22. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "To the Death"

January 5
      23. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "The Quickening"
      24. Six Feet Under - "The Liar and the Whore"

January 6
      25. Six Feet Under - "I'll Take You"

January 7
      26. Six Feet Under - "The Last Time"

January 8
      27. Veronica Mars - "Donut Run"
      28. Veronica Mars - "Rashard and Wallace Go to White Castle"
      29. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Body Parts"
      30. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Broken Link"
      31. The Outer Limits (Original Series) - "I, Robot"

January 9
      32. The Outer Limits (Original Series) - "The Inheritors (Part 1)"
      33. The Outer Limits (Original Series) - "The Inheritors (Part 2)"
      34. The Outer Limits (Original Series) - "Keeper of the Purple Twilight"
      35. The Outer Limits (Original Series) - "The Duplicate Man"

January 10
      36. The Outer Limits (Original Series) - "Counterweight"

January 11
      37. The Outer Limits (Original Series) - "The Brain of Colonel Barham"

January 12
      38. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Apocalypse Rising"

January 13
      39. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "The Ship"

January 14
      40. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Looking for Par'Mach in All the Wrong Places"

January 15
      41. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "…Nor the Battle to the Strong"
      42. The Outer Limits (Original Series) - "The Premonition"

January 16
      43. The Outer Limits (Original Series) - "The Probe"
      44. Veronica Mars - "Ain't No Magic Mountain High Enough"
      45. Veronica Mars - "Versatile Toppings"
      46. Veronica Mars - "The Quick and the Wed"

January 17
      47. Veronica Mars - "The Rapes of Graff"
      48. Veronica Mars - "Plan B"
      49. Veronica Mars - "I am God"
      50. Veronica Mars - "Nevermind the Buttocks"
      51. Veronica Mars - "Look Who's Stalking"
      52. Veronica Mars - "Happy Go Lucky"
      53. Veronica Mars - "Not Pictured"

January 18
      54. The Twilight Zone (Original Series) - "In His Image"
      55. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "The Assignment"
      56. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Trials of Tribble-ations"

January 19
      55. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Let He Who is Without Sin..."
      56. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Things Past"
      57. The Office (US) - "Gossip"
      58. The Office (US) - "The Meeting"
      59. The Office (US) - "The Promotion"

January 20
      60. The Office (US) - "Niagara"

January 21
      61. The Office (US) - "Mafia"
      62. The Office (US) - "The Lover"
      63. The Office (US) - "Koi Pond"
      64. The Office (US) - "Double Date"
      65. The Office (US) - "Murder"
      66. The Office (US) - "Shareholder Meeting"

January 22
      67. The Office (US) - "Scott's Tots"
      68. The Office (US) - "Secret Santa"
      69. The Office (US) - "The Banker"
      70. The Office (US) - "Sabre"
      71. The Office (US) - "Manager and the Salesman"
      72. The Office (US) - "Delivery"
      73. The Office (US) - "St. Patrick's Day"
      74. The Office (US) - "New Leads"
      75. The Office (US) - "Happy Hour"
      76. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "The Ascent"
      77. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Rapture"
      78. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "The Darkness and the Light"

January 23
      79. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "The Begotten"
      80. The Office (US) - "Secretary's Day"
      81. The Office (US) - "Body Language"
      82. The Office (US) - "The Cover-Up"
      83. The Office (US) - "The Chump"
      84. The Office (US) - "Whistleblower"

January 24
      85. Will & Grace - "Pilot"

January 25
      86. Will & Grace - "A New Lease on Life"
      87. Will & Grace - "Head Case"

January 26
      88. Will & Grace - "Between a Rock and a Harlin's Place"
      89. Will & Grace - "Boo Humbug"
      90. Will & Grace - "William, Tell"
      91. Will & Grace - "Where There's a Will, There's No Way"

January 27
      92. Will & Grace - "The Buying Game"
      93. Will & Grace - "The Truth About Will and Dogs"

January 28
      94. Will & Grace - "The Big Vent"
      95. Will & Grace - "Will on Ice"
      96. Will & Grace - "My Fair Maid-y"
      97. Will & Grace - "The Unsinkable Mommy Adler"
      98. Will & Grace - "Big Brother is Coming: Part 1"
      99. Will & Grace - "Big Brother is Coming: Part 2"
      100. Will & Grace - "Yours, Mine or Ours"

January 29
      101. Will & Grace - "Secrets and Lays"
      102. Will & Grace - "Grace, Replaced"

January 30
      103. Will & Grace - "Will Works Out"
      104. Will & Grace - "Saving Grace"
      105. Will & Grace - "Alley Cats"
      106. Will & Grace - "Object of My Rejection"

Last edited by Greg MacGuffin; 01-30-11 at 02:54 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 10:51 AM
      DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

TV On DVD Challenge

Goals: Completed!
      (09/09) The Tick - The Entire Series (9 episodes)
      (22/22) The Flash - The Complete Series (22 episodes)
      (13/13) Tenspeed & Brown Shoe (12 episodes + the pilot on DVD-R)
      (13/13) Hammer House Of Horror - The Complete Set (13 episodes)
      (23/23) Dharma & Greg - Season One (23 episodes)
      (05/05) The Richard Pryor Show (Special + 4 episodes)
      (06/06) Pink Lady & Jeff (6 episodes)

New Goals!: Completed!
      (22/22) Remington Steele - Season One (22 episodes)
      (06/06) Are You Afraid Of The Dark? - Freaky Favorites (6 episodes)
      (13/13) Married... With Children - The Complete First Season (13 episodes)
      (22/22) Married... With Children - The Complete Second Season (22 episodes)

Bonus Stuff::
      (04/04) Carry On Christmas Collection (4 Specials)
      (10/10) The Veil - Complete Series (10 episodes)
      (04/04) Doctor Who - The Ark In Space (4 episodes)
      (05/05) Married... With Children - The Most Outrageous Episodes Volume 1 (5 episodes)
      (04/04) Married... With Children - The Most Outrageous Episodes Volume 2 (4 episodes, not counting the Season One episode)
      (11/11) Tony Orlando & Dawn - The Ultimate Collection (11 episodes)
      (30/30) Classic Family TV (5 episodes each of 6 different shows)
      --(05/05) The Adventures Of Ozzie And Harriet
      --(05/05) The Dick Van Dyke Show
      --(05/05) Make Room For Daddy
      --(05/05) The Andy Griffith Show
      --(05/05) The Jack Benny Show
      --(05/05) Life With Elizabeth
      Plus various individual episodes & specials
      -- John Denver - Montana Christmas Skies
      -- Snoopy The Musical
      -- Gilmore Girls - Pilot
      -- Married... With Children Reunion
      -- Kung Fu - Pilot

New Year's Day
      001. Carry On Christmas (1969) DVD *
      002. Carry On Again Christmas or Carry On Long John or I'm Worried About Jim Hawkins (1970) DVD *
      003. Carry On Christmas or Carry On Stuffing (1972) DVD *
      004. Carry On Christmas (1973) DVD *
      005. John Denver - Montana Christmas Skies (1991) DVD
      006. Hammer House Of Horror "Witching Time" (1980) DVD *

2011-01-02
      007. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe (1980) DVDR
      008. Snoopy The Musical (1988) Pal DVD

2011-01-04
      009. Hammer House Of Horror "The Thirteenth Reunion" (1980) DVD *
      010. Hammer House Of Horror "Rude Awakening" (1980) DVD *
      011. The Tick "Pilot" (2001) DVD
      012. The Tick "The Terror" (2001) DVD *
      013. The Tick "Arthur, Interrupted" (2002) DVD *
      014. The Tick "The License" (2001) DVD *
      015. The Tick "Arthur Needs Space" (2001) DVD *
      016. The Tick "Couples" (2001) DVD *

2011-01-05
      017. Hammer House Of Horror "Growing Pains" (1980) DVD *
      018. The Tick "The Funeral" (2001) DVD *
      019. The Tick "The Tick Vs Justice" (2002) DVD *
      020. The Tick "The Big Leagues" (2001) DVD *

2011-01-06
      021. Hammer House Of Horror "The House That Bled To Death" (1980) DVD *
      022. The Richard Pryor Special? (1977) DVD
      023. The Richard Pryor Show "Episode 1" (1977) DVD *
      024. The Richard Pryor Show "Episode 2" (1977) DVD *
      025. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "The Robin Tucker's Roseland Roof And Ballroom Murder" (1980) DVD
      026. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "Savage Says "There's No Free Lunch"" (1980) DVD
      027. Hammer House Of Horror "Charlie Boy" (1980) DVD *

2011-01-07
      028. Hammer House Of Horror "The Silent Scream" (1980) DVD *
      029. Pink Lady & Jeff "Episode 1" (1980) DVD
      030. Pink Lady & Jeff "Episode 2" (1980) DVD
      031. Hammer House Of Horror "Children Of The Full Moon" (1980) DVD *

2011-01-08
      032. Dharma & Greg "Pilot" (1997) DVD
      033. Dharma & Greg "And The In-Laws Meet" (1997) DVD
      034. Dharma & Greg "Shower The People You Love With Love" (1997) DVD
      035. Dharma & Greg "And Then There's The Wedding" (1997) DVD
      036. The Richard Pryor Show "Episode 3" (1977) DVD *
      037. The Richard Pryor Show "Episode 4" (1977) DVD *

2011-01-09
      038. Dharma & Greg "The Ex-Files" (1997) DVD
      039. Dharma & Greg "Yoga And Boo, Boo" (1997) DVD
      040. Dharma & Greg "Indian Summer" (1997) DVD
      041. Dharma & Greg "Mr. Montgomery Goes To Washington" (1997) DVD
      042. Dharma & Greg "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Father" (1997) DVD
      043. Dharma & Greg "The First Thanksgiving" (1997) DVD
      044. Dharma & Greg "Instant Dharma" (1997) DVD
      045. Dharma & Greg "Haus Arrest" (1997) DVD
      046. Dharma & Greg "Do You Want Fries With That?" (1998) DVD
      047. Dharma & Greg "Old Yeller" (1998) DVD
      048. Dharma & Greg "The Second Coming Of Leonard" (1998) DVD
      049. Dharma & Greg "Dharma and Greg's First Romantic Valentine's Day Weekend" (1998) DVD
      050. Pink Lady & Jeff "Episode 3" (1980) DVD
      051. Pink Lady & Jeff "Episode 4" (1980) DVD

2011-01-10
      052. The Flash "Pilot" (1990) DVD *
      053. The Flash "Out Of Control" (1990) DVD *
      054. The Flash "Watching The Detectives" (1990) DVD *
      055. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "Savage Says, "What Are Friends For?"" (1980) DVD
      056. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "The Sixteen Byte Data Chip And The Brown-eyed Fox" (1980) DVD
      057. Dharma & Greg "The Official Dharma & Greg Episode Of The 1998 Winter Olympics" (1998) DVD
      058. Dharma & Greg "Daughter Of The Bride Of Finkelstein" (1998) DVD
      059. Dharma & Greg "Dharma's Tangled Web" (1998) DVD
      060. Dharma & Greg "The Cat's Out Of The Bag" (1998) DVD

2011-01-11
      061. Hammer House Of Horror "Carpathian Eagle" (1980) DVD *
      062. Dharma & Greg "Spring Forward, Fall Down" (1998) DVD
      063. Dharma & Greg "Much Ado During Nothing" (1998) DVD
      064. Dharma & Greg "Invasion Of The Buddy Snatcher" (1998) DVD
      065. Pink Lady & Jeff "Episode 5" (1980) DVD
      066. Pink Lady & Jeff "Episode 6" (1980) DVD

2011-01-12
      067. Hammer House Of Horror "Guardian Of The Abyss" (1980) DVD *
      068. The Flash "Honor Among Thieves" (1990) DVD *

2011-01-13
      069. Hammer House Of Horror "Visitor From The Grave" (1980) DVD *
      070. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "The Millionaire's Life" (1980) DVD
      071. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "Savage Says, "The Most Dangerous Bird Is The Jailbird"" (1980) DVD
      072. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "It's Easier To Pass An Elephant Through The Eye Of A Needle Than A Bad Check In Bel Air" (1980) DVD
      073. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "Loose Larry's List Of Losers" (1980) DVD
      074. Doctor Who "The Ark In Space Part One" (1975) DVD
      075. Doctor Who "The Ark In Space Part Two" (1975) DVD
      076. Doctor Who "The Ark In Space Part Three" (1975) DVD
      077. Doctor Who "The Ark In Space Part Four" (1975) DVD

2011-01-14
      078. The Flash "Double Vision" (1990) DVD *
      079. The Flash "Sins Of The Father" (1990) DVD *
      080. The Flash "Child's Play" (1990) DVD *

2011-01-15
      081. The Adventures Of Ozzie And Harriet "Dave's Car Payments" (1960) DVD *
      082. The Adventures Of Ozzie And Harriet "Be On Time" (1954) DVD *
      083. The Adventures Of Ozzie And Harriet "Rick's Riding Lesson" (1958) DVD *
      084. The Adventures Of Ozzie And Harriet "No News For Harriet" (1960) DVD *
      085. The Adventures Of Ozzie And Harriet "A Lamp For Dave And June" (1962) DVD *

2011-01-16
      086. The Dick Van Dyke Show "Never Name A Duck" (1962) DVD
      087. The Dick Van Dyke Show "Hustling The Hustler" (1962) DVD
      088. The Dick Van Dyke Show "The Night The Roof Fell In" (1962) DVD
      089. The Dick Van Dyke Show "A Man's Teeth Are Not His Own" (1962) DVD
      090. The Dick Van Dyke Show "Give Me Your Walls!" (1963) DVD

2011-01-17
      091. The Flash "Shroud Of Death" (1990) DVD *
      092. The Flash "Ghost In The Machine" (1990) DVD *
      093. The Flash "Sight Unseen" (1991) DVD *
      094. The Flash "Beat The Clock" (1991) DVD *
      095. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "This One's Gonna Kill Ya" (1980) DVD
      096. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "Untitled" (1980) DVD

2011-01-18
      097. Hammer House Of Horror "The Two Faces Of Evil" (1980) DVD *
      098. Hammer House Of Horror "The Mark Of Satan" (1980) DVD *
      099. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "The Treasure Of Sierra Madre Street" (1980) DVD
      100. Tenspeed And Brown Shoe "Diamonds Aren't Forever" (1980) DVD
      101. The Veil "Vision Of Crime" (1958) DVD *
      102. The Veil "Girl On The Road" (1958) DVD *
      103. The Veil "Jack The Ripper" (1958) DVD *
      104. The Flash "The Trickster" (1991) DVD *

2011-01-19
      105. The Flash "Tina, Is That You?" (1991) DVD *
      106. The Flash "Be My Baby" (1991) DVD *
      107. The Flash "Fast Forward" (1991) DVD *

2011-01-20
      108. The Flash "Deadly Nightshade" (1991) DVD *
      109. The Flash "Captain Cold" (1991) DVD *
      110. The Flash "Twin Streaks" (1991) DVD *

2011-01-22
      111. The Flash "Done With Mirrors" (1991) DVD *
      112. The Veil "Summer Heat" (1958) DVD *
      113. The Veil "Return Of Madam" (1958) DVD *
      114. The Flash "Good Night, Central City" (1991) DVD *
      115. The Flash "Alpha" (1991) DVD *
      116. The Flash "The Trial Of The Trickster" (1991) DVD *
      117. The Veil "The Crystal Ball" (1958) DVD *
      118. The Veil "Food On The Table" (1958) DVD *
      119. The Veil "The Doctors" (1958) DVD *
      120. The Veil "Destination Nightmare" (1958) DVD *
      121. The Veil "Genesis" (1958) DVD *
      122. Gilmore Girls "Pilot" (2000) DVD *

2011-01-23
      123. Are You Afraid Of The Dark? "The Tale Of The Forever Game" (1999) DVD *
      124. Remington Steele "License To Steele" (1982) DVD
      125. Remington Steele "Tempered Steele" (1982) DVD
      126. Remington Steele "Steele Waters Run Deep" (1982) DVD
      127. Remington Steele "Signed, Steeled, & Delivered" (1982) DVD
      128. Married... With Children "Pilot" (1987) DVD
      129. Married... With Children "Thinnergy" (1987) DVD
      130. Married... With Children "Sixteen Years And What Do You Get" (1987) DVD
      131. Married... With Children "But I Didn't Shoot The Deputy" (1987) DVD
      132. Married... With Children "Have You Driven A Ford Lately?" (1987) DVD
      133. Married... With Children "Whose Room Is It Anyway?" (1987) DVD
      134. Married... With Children "Al Loses His Cherry" (1987) DVD
      135. Married... With Children "Peggy Sue Got Work" (1987) DVD
      136. Married... With Children "Married... Without Children" (1987) DVD

2011-01-24
      137. Are You Afraid Of The Dark? "The Tale Of The Zombie Dice" (1999) DVD *
      138. Married... With Children "The Poker Game" (1987) DVD
      139. Married... With Children "Where's The Boss" (1987) DVD
      140. Married... With Children "Nightmare On Al's Street" (1987) DVD
      141. Married... With Children "Johnny Be Gone" (1987) DVD
      142. Married... With Children Reunion (2003) DVD *
      143. Kung Fu "Pilot" (1972) DVD *
      144. Tony Orlando & Dawn "Disc 1, Episode 1" (1974) DVD *

2011-01-25
      145. Are You Afraid Of The Dark? "The Tale Of Jake The Snake" (1999) DVD *
      146. Tony Orlando & Dawn "Disc 1, Episode 2" (1974) DVD *
      147. Tony Orlando & Dawn "Disc 1, Episode 3" (1975) DVD *
      148. Tony Orlando & Dawn "Disc 1, Episode 4" (1975) DVD *
      149. Remington Steele "Thou Shalt Not Steele" (1982) DVD

2011-01-26
      150. Are You Afraid Of The Dark? "The Tale Of The Virtual Pets" (1999) DVD *
      151. Are You Afraid Of The Dark? "The Tale Of The Misfortune Cookie" (1999) DVD *
      152. Are You Afraid Of The Dark? "The Tale Of The Gruesome Gourmets" (1999) DVD *
      153. Make Room For Daddy "The School Teacher" (1957) DVD *
      154. Make Room For Daddy "Danny's Birthday" (1956) DVD *
      155. Remington Steele "Steele Belted" (1982) DVD
      156. Make Room For Daddy "Little League" (1955) DVD *

2011-01-27
      157. Make Room For Daddy "Family Troubles" (1954) DVD *
      158. Remington Steele "Etched In Steele" (1982) DVD
      159. Remington Steele "Your Steele The One For Me" (1982) DVD
      160. Remington Steele "In The Steele Of The Night" (1982) DVD
      161. Remington Steele "Steele Trap" (1982) DVD

2011-01-28
      162. Make Room For Daddy "A Trip To Wisconsin" (1955) DVD *
      163. Remington Steele "Steeling The Show" (1983) DVD
      164. Remington Steele "Steele Flying High" (1983) DVD
      165. Married... With Children "Buck Can Do It" (1987) DVD
      166. Married... With Children "Poppy's By The Tree, Part 1" (1987) DVD
      167. Married... With Children "Poppy's By The Tree, Part 2" (1987) DVD
      168. Married... With Children "If I Were A Rich Man" (1987) DVD
      169. Married... With Children "For Whom The Bell Tolls" (1987) DVD
      170. Married... With Children "Girls Just Want To Have Fun, Part 1" (1987) DVD
      171. Married... With Children "Girls Just Want To Have Fun, Part 2" (1987) DVD
      172. Married... With Children "Born To Walk" (1987) DVD
      173. Married... With Children "Alley Of The Dolls" (1987) DVD
      174. Married... With Children "The Razor's Edge" (1987) DVD
      175. Married... With Children "How Do You Spell Revenge?" (1987) DVD
      176. Married... With Children "Earth Angel" (1987) DVD
      177. Married... With Children "You Better Watch Out" (1987) DVD

2011-01-29
      178. Married... With Children "Guys And Dolls" (1988) DVD
      179. Married... With Children "Build A Better Mousetrap" (1988) DVD
      180. Married... With Children "Master The Possibilities" (1988) DVD
      181. Married... With Children "Peggy Loves Al, Yeah Yeah, Yeah" (1988) DVD
      182. Married... With Children "The Great Escape" (1988) DVD
      183. Married... With Children "Im-Po-Dent" (1988) DVD
      184. Married... With Children "Just Married... With Children" (1988) DVD
      185. Married... With Children "Father Lode" (1988) DVD
      186. Married... With Children "All In The Family" (1988) DVD
      187. Remington Steele "A Good Night's Steele" (1983) DVD
      188. Remington Steele "Hearts Of Steele" (1983) DVD
      189. Remington Steele "To Stop A Steele" (1983) DVD
      190. Remington Steele "Steele Crazy After All These Years" (1983) DVD
      191. Remington Steele "Steele Among The Living" (1983) DVD
      192. Remington Steele "Steele In The News" (1983) DVD

2011-01-30
      193. Remington Steele "Vintage Steele" (1983) DVD
      194. Remington Steele "Steele's Gold" (1983) DVD
      195. Remington Steele "Sting Of Steele" (1983) DVD
      196. Remington Steele "Steele In Circulation" (1983) DVD
      197. Married... With Children "A Dump Of My Own" (1989) DVD
      198. Married... With Children "I'll See You In Court" (2002) DVD
      199. Married... With Children "Who'll Stop The Rain" (1990) DVD
      200. Married... With Children "Rain Girl" (1990) DVD
      201. Married... With Children "A Man's Castle" (1991) DVD
      202. Married... With Children "You Better Shop Around, Part 1" (1991) DVD
      203. Married... With Children "You Better Shop Around, Part 2" (1991) DVD
      204. Married... With Children "If Al Had A Hammer" (1991) DVD
      205. Married... With Children "No Chicken, No Check" (1993) DVD

2011-01-31
      206. Tony Orlando & Dawn "Disc 2, Episode 1" (1975) DVD *
      207. Tony Orlando & Dawn "Disc 2, Episode 2" (1976) DVD *
      208. Tony Orlando & Dawn "Disc 2, Episode 3" (1975) DVD *
      209. Tony Orlando & Dawn "Disc 2, Episode 4" (1976) DVD *
      210. The Andy Griffith Show "Andy Discovers America" (1963) DVD
      211. The Andy Griffith Show "Aunt Bee's Medicine Man" (1963) DVD
      212. The Andy Griffith Show "Barney's First Car" (1963) DVD
      213. The Andy Griffith Show "Opie And The Spoiled Kid" (1963) DVD
      214. The Andy Griffith Show "The Loaded Goat" (1963) DVD
      215. The Jack Benny Program "Goldie, Fields And Glide" (1954) DVD *
      216. The Jack Benny Program "Fred Allen" (1953) DVD *
      217. The Jack Benny Program "Humphrey Bogart " (1953) DVD *
      218. The Jack Benny Program "How Jack Met Mary" (1954) DVD *
      219. The Jack Benny Program "The Hillbilly Show" (1951) DVD *
      220. Life With Elizabeth "Tree In The Freeway/First Kiss/Boyfriend Returns" (1953) DVD
      221. Life With Elizabeth "Stolen Car/Patio Glass/Mountain Cabin" (1953) DVD
      222. Life With Elizabeth "Morning Meany/Shopping Spree/Burglar Bit" (1953) DVD
      223. Life With Elizabeth "Mama's Visit/Picnic/Nosey Neighbor" (1953) DVD
      224. Life With Elizabeth "Driving Lessons/Fuses In The Cellar/Mr. Fuddy's Toupee" (1953) DVD
      225. Tony Orlando & Dawn "Disc 3, Episode 1" (1976) DVD *
      226. Tony Orlando & Dawn Rainbow Hour "Disc 3, Episode 2" (1976) DVD *
      227. Tony Orlando & Dawn Rainbow Hour "Disc 3, Episode 3" (1976) DVD *

Totals
      126 1/2 Hour Shows
      99 1 Hour Shows
      2 Movie Length Pilots

Last edited by KaBluie; 01-31-11 at 06:32 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 11:00 AM
      bcd

Received 47 Likes on 27 Posts

I think that I might just have to give this one a try...lots of TV that I need to catch up on.

Episode Count: 55
      Hours Watched: 39 1/2
      Complete Seasons: 1 Community Season 1,
      Complete Series: 3 An Idiot Abroad, The Trip, The Office (uk)

Spoiler:

1/1
      An Idiot Abroad - Full Series 8 eps
      The Trip - Ep 1, 2
      1/2
      24/7 Road to the Winter Classic 3 eps
      Winter Classic (I am guessing that sporting events don't count though)
      The Trip - Ep 3,4,5,6
      1/3
      Community Season 1, eps 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
      Jim Gaffigan: King Baby
      Louis CK: Humorous
      Eddie Murphy: Delirious
      Eddie Murphy: Raw
      Californication Season 4 - Eps 1,2
      1/4
      Community Season 1 eps 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16
      Mad Men Season 1 Ep 1
      1/5
      The Office (UK) Complete Series plus Christmas Special
      1/6
      Community Season 1 Eps, 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25

Last edited by bcd; 01-07-11 at 11:52 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 11:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

January TV-on-DVD Challenge

Shows will be counted as though commercials are present.

Total Hours: 143.5
      Episodes Watched: 226

Seasons Completed:

Arrested Development: The Complete Third Season
      Dallas: The Complete Ninth Season
      Dexter: The First Season
      Home Improvement: The Complete Fourth Season
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show: The Complete Sixth Season
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show: The Complete Seventh Season
      The Simpsons: The Complete Fifth Season
      United States of Tara: The First Season
      United States of Tara: The Second Season

The List:

Week 1

Spoiler:

January 1st

The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x01 - Edie Gets Married
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x02 - Mary Moves Out
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x03 - Mary's Father
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x04 - Murray In Love
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x05 - Ted's Moment of Glory
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x07 - Chuckles Bites the Dust

January 2nd

Dallas - 9x01 - The Family Ewing
      Dallas - 9x02 - Rock Bottom
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x06 - Mary's Aunt
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x08 - Mary's Delinquent
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x09 - Ted's Wedding
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x10 - Lou Douses an Old Flame
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x11 - Mary Richards Falls in Love
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x12 - Ted's Tax Return
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x13 - The Happy Homemaker Takes Lou Home
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x14 - One Boyfriend Too Many
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x15 - What Do You Want to Do When You Produce?
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x16 - Not With My Wife, I Don't

January 3rd

Dallas - 9x03 - Those Eyes
      Dallas - 9x04 - Resurrection
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x17 - The Seminar
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x18 - Once I Had a Secret Love
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x19 - Menage-a-Lou
      The Simpsons - 11x06 - Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder
      The Simpsons - 11x07 - Eight Misbehavin
      The Simpsons - 11X09 - Grift of the Magi

January 4th

Dallas - 9x05 - Saving Grace
      Dallas - 9x06 - Mothers
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x20 - Murray Takes a Stand
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x21 - Mary's Aunt Returns
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x22 - A Reliable Source
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x23 - Sue Ann Falls in Love
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 6x24 - Ted and the Kid
      The Simpsons - 11x19 - Kill the Alligator and Run

January 5th

Dallas - 9x07 - The Wind of Change
      Dallas - 9x08 - Quandary
      Dallas - 9x09 - Close Encounters
      Dallas - 9x10 - Suffer the Little Children
      Dallas - 9x11 - The Prize
      Dallas - 9x12 - En Passant
      Dallas - 9x13 - Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen
      Dallas - 9x14 - Curiosity Killed the Cat

January 6th

Arrested Development - 3x01 - The Cabin Show
      Dallas - 9x15 - The Missing Link
      Dallas - 9x16 - Twenty-Four Hours
      Dallas - 9x17 - The Deadly Game
      The Simple Life - 3x01 - Mechanics

January 7th
      Arrested Development - 3x02 - For British Eyes Only
      Dallas - 9x18 - Blame it on Bogota
      Dallas - 9x19 - Shadow Games
      Dallas - 9x20 - Missing
      Dallas - 9x21 - Dire Straits
      Dallas - 9x22 - Overture
      Dallas - 9x23 - Sitting Ducks
      Dallas - 9x24 - Masquerade
      The Simpsons - 9x01 - The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson

Week 2

Spoiler:

January 8th
      Arrested Development - 3x03 - Forget Me Now
      Arrested Development - 3x04 - Notapusy
      Dallas - 9x25 - Just Desserts
      Dallas - 9x26 - Nothing's Ever Perfect
      Dallas - 9x27 - J.R. Rising
      The Simpsons - 9x03 - Lisa's Sax

January 9th
      Arrested Development - 3x05 - Mr. F
      Arrested Development - 3x06 - The Ocean Walker
      Arrested Development - 3x07 - Prison Break-In
      Arrested Development - 3x08 - Making a Stand
      Dallas - 9x28 - Serendipity
      Dallas - 9x29 - Thrice in a Lifetime
      Dallas - 9x30 - Hello, Goodbye, Hello
      Dallas - 9x31 - Blast from the Past
      The Simpsons - 9x05 - The Cartridge Family

January 10th
      Arrested Development - 3x09 - S.O.B.s
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x01 - Mary Midwife
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x02 - Mary the Writer
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x03 - Sue Ann's Sister
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x04 - What's Wrong with Swimming?
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x05 - Ted's Change of Heart
      The Simpsons - 9x02 - The Principal and the Pauper
      The Simpsons - 22x04 - Treehouse of Horror XXI
      Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! - 1x04 - Salame
      Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! - 1x07 - Abstinence

January 11th
      Arrested Development - 3x10 - Fakin' It
      Arrested Development - 3x11 - Family Ties
      Arrested Development - 3x12 - Exit Strategy
      Arrested Development - 3x13 - Development Arrested
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x06 - One Producer Too Many
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x07 - My Son, the Genius
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x08 - Mary Gets a Lawyer
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x09 - Lou Proposes
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x10 - Murray Can't Lose
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x11 - Mary's Insomnia
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x12 - Ted's Temptation
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x13 - Look at Us, We're Walking
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x14 - The Critic
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x15 - Lou's Army Reunion
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x16 - The Ted and Georgette Show
      The Simpsons - 9x21 - Girly Edition

January 12th
      Dexter - 1x01 - Dexter
      Grey's Anatomy - 7x11 - Disarm
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x17 - Sue Ann Gets the Ax
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x18 - Hail the Conquering Gordie
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x19 - Mary and the Sexagenarian
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x20 - Murray Ghosts for Ted
      The Simpsons - 9x15 - The Last Temptation of Krusty

January 13th
      Dexter - 1x02 - Crocodile
      Dexter - 1x03 - Popping Cherry

January 14th
      N/A

Week 3

Spoiler:

January 15th
      Dexter - 1x04 - Let's Give the Boy a Hand
      Futurama - 6x03 - Attack of the Killer App
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x21 - Mary's Three Husbands

January 16th
      Dexter - 1x05 - Love American Style
      Dexter - 1x06 - Return to Sender
      Futurama - 6x04 - Proposition Infinity
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x22 - Mary's Big Party
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x23 - Lou Dates Mary
      The Mary Tyler Moore Show - 7x24 - The Last Show
      The Simpsons - 9x09 - Realty Bites
      The Simpsons - 9x10 - Miracle on Evergreen Terrace
      The Simpsons - 9x11 - All Singing, All Dancing

January 17th
      Dexter - 1x07 - Circle of Friends
      Dexter - 1x08 - Shrink Wrap
      Dexter - 1x09 - Father Knows Best
      Dexter - 1x10 - Seeing Red
      Dexter - 1x11 - Truth Be Told
      Dexter - 1x12 - Born Free

January 18th
      The Simpsons - 5x01 - Homer's Barbershop Quartet
      The Simpsons - 22x11 - Flaming Moe

January 19th
      Dexter - 2x01 - It's Alive!
      Home Improvement - 4x01 - Back in the Saddle Shoes Again
      Home Improvement - 4x02 - Don't Tell Momma
      Home Improvement - 4x03 - Death Begins at Forty
      The Simpsons - 5x03 - Homer Goes to College
      United States of Tara - 1x01 - Pilot
      United States of Tara - 1x02 - Aftermath
      United States of Tara - 1x03 - Work
      United States of Tara - 1x04 - Inspiration
      United States of Tara - 1x05 - Revolution
      United States of Tara - 1x06 - Transition
      United States of Tara - 1x07 - Alterations
      United States of Tara - 1x08 - Abundance
      United States of Tara - 1x09 - Possibility
      United States of Tara - 1x10 - Betrayal
      United States of Tara - 1x11 - Snow
      United States of Tara - 1x12 - Miracle

January 20th
      Grey's Anatomy - 7x12 - Start Me Up
      Home Improvement - 4x04 - The Eyes Don't Have It
      Home Improvement - 4x05 - He Ain't Heavy, He's Just Irresponsible
      Home Improvement - 4x06 - Borland Ambition
      Home Improvement - 4x07 - Let's Go to the Videotape
      Home Improvement - 4x08 - Quibbling Siblings
      Home Improvement - 4x09 - My Dinner With Wilson
      Home Improvement - 4x10 - Ye Olde Shoppe Teacher
      Home Improvement - 4x11 - Some Like It Hot Rod
      Home Improvement - 4x12 - 'Twas the Night Before Chaos
      Home Improvement - 4x13 - The Route of All Evil
      Home Improvement - 4x14 - Brother, Can You Spare a Hot Rod?
      Shameless - 1x01 - Pilot
      The Simpsons - 5x06 - Marge on the Lam
      The Simpsons - 5x07 - Bart's Inner Child
      United States of Tara - 2x01 - Yes
      United States of Tara - 2x02 - Trouble Junction

January 21st
      The Simpsons - 5x08 - Boy-Scoutz 'n the Hood
      Home Improvement - 4x15 - Super Bowl Fever
      Home Improvement - 4x16 - Bachelor of the Year
      Home Improvement - 4x17 - It's My Party
      Home Improvement - 4x18 - A House Divided
      Home Improvement - 4x19 - The Naked Truth
      Home Improvement - 4x20 - Talk to Me
      Home Improvement - 4x21 - No, No, Godot
      Home Improvement - 4x22 - Tool Time After Dark (Part 1)
      Home Improvement - 4x23 - Tool Time After Dark (Part 2)
      Home Improvement - 4x24 - Sisters and Brothers
      Home Improvement - 4x25 - A Marked Man
      Home Improvement - 4x26 - Wilson's Girlfriend
      Outsourced - 1x11 - A Sitar is Born
      Shameless - 1x02 - Frank the Plank

Week 4

Spoiler:

January 22nd
      30 Rock - 5x11 - Mrs. Donaghy
      Home Improvement - Tim Allen Presents: A User's Guide to Home Improvement
      The Office - 7x13 - Ultimatum
      Parks and Recreation - 3x01 - Go Big or Go Home
      The Simpsons - 5x02 - Camp Feare
      The Simpsons - 5x04 - Rosebud
      The Simpsons - 5x05 - Treehouse of Horror IV
      The Simpsons - 5x09 - The Last Temptation of Homer
      The Simpsons - 5x10 - $pringfield
      The Simpsons - 5x11 - Homer the Vigilante
      The Simpsons - 5x12 - Bart Gets Famous
      United States of Tara - 2x03 - The Truth Hurts
      United States of Tara - 2x04 - You Becoming You

January 23rd
      Kitchen Nightmares - 4x01 - Spanish Pavillion
      The Simpsons - 5x13 - Homer and Apu
      Undercover Boss - 2x04 - Frontier Airlines
      Undercover Boss - 2x12 - Norwegian Cruise Lines
      United States of Tara - 2x05 - Doin' Time

January 24th
      Dexter - 2x02 - Waiting to Exhale
      The Simpsons - 5x14 - Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy
      Undercover Boss - 2x05 - Nascar
      United States of Tara - 2x06 - Torando!
      United States of Tara - 2x07 - Dept. of Fucked Up Family Services
      United States of Tara - 2x08 - Explosive Diorama
      United States of Tara - 2x09 - The Family Portrait
      United States of Tara - 2x10 - Open House
      United States of Tara - 2x11 - To Have and To Hold
      United States of Tara - 2x12 - From This Day Forward

January 25th
      Dexter - 2x03 - An Inconvenient Lie
      Dexter - 2x04 - See-Through
      Dexter - 2x05 - The Dark Defender
      Matlock - 1x01 - Diary of a Perfect Murder
      The Simpsons - 5x15 - Deep Space Homer
      The Simpsons - 22x12 - Homer the Father
      Undercover Boss - 2x10 - ABM Industries

January 26th
      Dexter - 2x06 - Dex, Lies, and Videotape
      The Simpsons - 5x16 - Homer Loves Flanders
      The Simpsons - 5x18 - Burns Heir
      The Simpsons - 22x06 - The Fool Monty
      The Simpsons - 22x07 - How Munched is That Birdy in the Window?

January 27th
      The Simpsons - 5x17 - Bart Gets an Elephant
      30 Rock - 4x20 - The Moms

January 28th
      30 Rock - 5x12 - Operation Righteous Cowboy Lightening
      Parks and Recreation - 3x02 - The Flu
      The Office - 7x14 - The Seminar
      The Simpsons - 5x19 - Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss Song

Week 5

Spoiler:

January 29th
      The Simpsons - 5x22 - Secrets of a Successful Marriage

January 30th
      The Simpsons - 5x20 - The Boy Who Knew To Much
      The Simpsons - 5x21 - Lady Bouvier's Lover

January 31st
      Kitchen Nightmares - 4x02 - Classic American
      The Simpsons - 8x21 - Old Man and Lisa

Last edited by tellybox; 01-31-11 at 11:23 AM.
      Old 12-29-10, 11:06 AM
      DVD Talk Special Edition

I'll give it a shot. I've never done one of these challenges before, but I do watch a shitload of TV DVDs, so why not.

January 1st
      Saturday Night Live - Host Fred Savage, chopped up ass Netflix version
      Married With Children - Kelly Does Hollywood Part II
      Married With Children - My Dinner With Anthrax
      The IT Crowd - Something Happened
      The IT Crowd - Italian for Beginners
      Mythbusters - The James Bond Special
      Mythbusters - Sea-Sicknes: Kill or Cure
      That 80's Show - Katie's Birthday - I have this series on a DVD-R my friend recorded from the original broadcasts. Weird seeing Dennis Reynolds being a nice guy

January 2nd
      That 80's Show - Spring Break '84
      That 80's Show - After The Kiss
      The Adventures of Pete & Pete - X=Why? - With Steve Buscemi and Janeane Garofalo
      The Adventures of Pete & Pete - On Golden Pete
      The Monster Squad - The Astrologer
      Black Books - Cooking the Books
      Black Books - Manny's First Day
      Saxondale - Episode 1.1
      The Larry Sanders Show - Hey Now
      The Larry Sanders Show - The Flirt (titled "The First Episode" on Netflix for some reason)
      The Larry Sanders Show - What Have You Done For Me Lately
      The Larry Sanders Show - The Spider's Episode
      The Wonders Years - New Year's
      The Simpsons - The Fool Monty
      The Adventures of Pete & Pete - Halloweenie

January 3rd
      The Adventures of Pete & Pete - The Big Quiet
      Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - Nail The Conquering Hero. Not the cartoon, the live action series from 1992. Featuring The Drake from Seinfeld as Rufus!
      Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - As The Dude Turns

January 4th
      Saturday Night Live - Kirsten Dunst
      South Park - Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset
      South Park - Trapped in the Closet
      The Larry Sanders Show - The Warmth Episode
      King of Queens - Doug Less Part 1
      King of Queens - Doug Less Part 2
      King of Queens - King Pong
      King of Queens - Dreading Vows
      King of Queens - Nocturnal Omission
      King of Queens - Affidavit Justice
      King of Queens - Secret Garden
      King of Queens - Eggsit Strategy
      South Park - Fat Camp
      South Park - Something You Can Do With Your Finger
      Mythbusters - Viewer Special Threequel

January 5th
      King of Queens - Walk, Man
      The Simpsons - Summer of 4 ft. 2
      The Simpsons - Homer vs. The Eighteenth Amendment
      Wonder Years - Daddy's Little Girl
      Wonder Years - Cocoa and Sympathy
      South Park - Coon 2: Hindsight
      South Park - Mysterion Rises
      Are You Afraid of the Dark? - The Tale of the Night Shift

January 6th
      Mythbusters - Demolition Derby Hollywood Havoc
      Married With Children - Death of a Shoe Salesman
      Married With Children - The Old College Try
      Married With Children - Hell on Wheels
      King of Queens - Apartment Complex
      The Simpsons - You Only Move Twice
      Married With Children - Magnificent Seven
      Reno 911 - Not Without My Mustache
      Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Total Re-Carl

January 8th
      Mythbusters - Big Rig Myths

January 9th
      Seinfeld - The Wig Master
      The Simpsons - Moms I'd Like To Forget
      Bob's Burgers - Human Flesh
      Family Guy - New Kidney in Town
      It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Mac's Big Break

January 10th
      Mythbusters - Coffin Punch

January 11th
      Tales From The Crypt - The New Arrival
      Tales From The Crypt - Showdown
      Seinfeld - The Calzone

January 12th
      The Simpsons - Homer's Enemy
      The Wonder Years - Growing Up

January 15th (bolding everything is getting to be a pain in the ass so I'm dropping it.)
      Seinfeld - The Nap
      Seinfeld - The Yada Yada

January 16th
      The Simpsons - Flaming Moe
      Bob's Burgers - Crawl Space
      Family Guy - And I'm Joyce Kinney

January 17th
      King of Queens - Jung Frankenstein
      King of Queens - S'poor House
      King of Queens - Animal Attraction
      King of Queens - Mentalo Case
      King of Queens - Golden Moldy
      Big Bang Theory - The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation
      Big Bang Theory - The Jiminy Conjecture
      Big Bang Theory - The Gothowitz Deviation
      Big Bang Theory - The Pirate Solution
      Big Bang Theory - The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary

January 18th
      Married With Children - Eatin' Out
      Married With Children - Damn Bundy's
      That 70's Show - Dine and Dash
      That 70's Show - Hyde's Christmas Rager
      That 70's Show - The Keg
      That 70's Show - Streaking
      That 70's Show - Too Old To Trick Or Treat, Too Young To Die
      King of Queens - Brace Yourself
      The Simpsons - Treehouse of Horror VII
      The Simpsons - Lisa The Simpson

Last edited by Dr. Phibes; 01-18-11 at 05:55 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 11:14 AM

"The 2011 TV on DVD Challenge"
      Saturday, January 1st

01. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 01 - "Pilot" (DVD)
      02. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 02 - "Allen" (DVD)
      03. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 03 - "Cell Test" (DVD)
      04. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 04 - "Cute Poison" (DVD)
      05. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 05 - "English, Fitz or Percy" (DVD)
      06. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 06 - "Riots, Drills and the Devil (Part 1)" (DVD)
      07. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 07 - "Riots, Drills and the Devil (Part 2)" (DVD)
      08. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 08 - "The Old Head" (DVD)
      09. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 09 - "Tweener" (DVD)
      10. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 10 - "Sleight of Hand" (DVD)
      11. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 11 - "And Then There Were 7" (DVD)
      12. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 12 - "Odd Man Out" (DVD)
      13. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 13 - "End of the Tunnel" (DVD)

Sunday, January 2nd

14. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 14 - "The Rat" (DVD)
      15. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 15 - "By The Skin & The Teeth" (DVD)
      16. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 16 - "Brother's Keeper" (DVD)
      17. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 17 - "J-Cat" (DVD)
      18. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 18 - "Bluff" (DVD)
      19. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 19 - "The Key" (DVD)
      20. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 20 - "Tonight" (DVD)
      21. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 21 - "Go" (DVD)
      22. Prison Break - Season 1 - Episode 22 - "Flight" (DVD)
      Monday, January 3rd

23. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 01 - "Manhunt" (DVD)
      24. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 02 - "Otis" (DVD)
      25. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 03 - "Scan" (DVD)
      26. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 04 - "First Down" (DVD)
      27. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 05 - "Map 1213" (DVD)
      28. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 06 - "Subdivision" (DVD)
      29. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 07 - "Buried" (DVD)
      30. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 08 - "Dead Fall" (DVD)

Tuesday, January 4th

31. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 09 - "Unearthed" (DVD)
      32. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 10 - "Rendezvous" (DVD)
      33. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 11 - "Bolshoi Booze" (DVD)
      34. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 12 - "Disconnect" (DVD)
      35. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 13 - "The Killing Box" (DVD)
      36. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 14 - "John Doe" (DVD)
      37. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 15 - "The Message" (DVD)
      38. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 16 - "Chicago" (DVD)

Wednesday, January 5th

39. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 17 - "Bad Blood" (DVD)
      40. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 18 - "Wash" (DVD)
      41. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 19 - "Sweet Caroline" (DVD)
      42. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 20 - "Panama" (DVD)
      43. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 21 - "Fin Del Camino" (DVD)
      44. Prison Break - Season 2 - Episode 22 - "Sona" (DVD)
      Thursday, January 6th

45. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 01 - "Orientacion" (DVD)
      46. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 02 - "Fire/Water" (DVD)
      47. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 03 - "Call Waiting" (DVD)
      48. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 04 - "Good Fences" (DVD)
      49. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 05 - "Interference" (DVD)
      50. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 06 - "Photo Finish" (DVD)

Friday, January 7th

51. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 07 - "Vamanos" (DVD)
      52. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 08 - "Bang & Burn" (DVD)
      53. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 09 - "Boxed In" (DVD)
      54. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 10 - "Dirt Nap" (DVD)
      55. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 11 - "Under and Out" (DVD)
      56. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 12 - "Hell or High Water" (DVD)
      57. Prison Break - Season 3 - Episode 13 - "The Art of the Deal" (DVD)
      Saturday, January 8th

58. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 01 - "Scylla" (DVD)
      59. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 02 - "Breaking & Entering" (DVD)
      60. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 03 - "Shut Down" (DVD)
      61. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 04 - "Eagles and Angels" (DVD)
      62. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 05 - "Safe and Sound" (DVD)
      63. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 06 - "Blow Out" (DVD)
      64. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 07 - "Five the Hard Way" (DVD)
      65. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 08 - "The Price" (DVD)
      66. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 09 - "Greatness Achieved" (DVD)
      67. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 10 - "The Legend" (DVD)
      68. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 11 - "Quiet Riot" (DVD)
      69. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 12 - "Selfless" (DVD)

Sunday, January 9th

70. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 13 - "Deal or No Deal" (DVD)
      71. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 14 - "Just Business" (DVD)
      72. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 15 - "Going Under" (DVD)
      73. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 16 - "The Sunshine State" (DVD)
      74. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 17 - "The Mother Lode" (DVD)
      75. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 18 - "VS" (DVD)
      76. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 19 - "S.O.B." (DVD)
      77. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 20 - "Cowboys and Indians" (DVD)
      78. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 21 - "Rates of Exchange" (DVD)
      79. Prison Break - Season 4 - Episode 22 - "Killing Your Number" (DVD)

Monday, January 10th

80. Prison Break - The Final Break - "Part I" (DVD)
      81. Prison Break - The Final Break - "Part II" (DVD)

82. Oz - Season 1 - Episode 01 - "The Routine" (DVD)
      83. Oz - Season 1 - Episode 02 - "Visits, Conjugal and Otherwise" (DVD)
      84. Oz - Season 1 - Episode 03 - "God's Chillin" (DVD)

Tuesday, January 11th

85. Oz - Season 1 - Episode 04 - "Capital P" (DVD)
      86. Oz - Season 1 - Episode 05 - "Straight Life" (DVD)
      87. Oz - Season 1 - Episode 06 - "To Your Health" (DVD)
      88. Oz - Season 1 - Episode 07 - "Plan B" (DVD)
      89. Oz - Season 1 - Episode 08 - "A Game of Checkers" (DVD)
      Wednesday, January 12th

90. Oz - Season 2 - Episode 01 - "The Tip" (DVD)
      91. Oz - Season 2 - Episode 02 - "Ancient Tribes" (DVD)
      92. Oz - Season 2 - Episode 03 - "Great Men" (DVD)
      93. Oz - Season 2 - Episode 04 - "Losing Your Appeal" (DVD)
      94. Oz - Season 2 - Episode 05 - "Family Bizness" (DVD)
      95. Oz - Season 2 - Episode 06 - "Strange Bedfellows" (DVD)

Thursday, January 13th

96. Oz - Season 2 - Episode 07 - "Animal Farm" (DVD)
      97. Oz - Season 2 - Episode 08 - "Escape From Oz" (DVD)

098. Oz - Season 3 - Episode 01 - "The Truth and Nothing But..." (DVD)
      099. Oz - Season 3 - Episode 02 - "Napoleon's Bony Parts" (DVD)
      100. Oz - Season 3 - Episode 03 - "Legs" (DVD)
      Friday, January 14th

101. Oz - Season 3 - Episode 04 - "Unnatural Disasters" (DVD)
      102. Oz - Season 3 - Episode 05 - "U.S. Male" (DVD)
      103. Oz - Season 3 - Episode 06 - "Cruel and Unusual Punishments" (DVD)
      104. Oz - Season 3 - Episode 07 - "Secret Identities" (DVD)
      105. Oz - Season 3 - Episode 08 - "Out O' Time" (DVD)

106. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 01 - "A Cock and Balls Story" (DVD)
      107. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 02 - "Obituaries" (DVD)
      108. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 03 - "The Bill of Wrongs" (DVD)

Saturday, January 15th

109. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 04 - "Works of Mercy" (DVD)
      110. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 05 - "Gray Matter" (DVD)
      111. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 06 - "A Word to the Wise" (DVD)
      112. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 07 - "A Town Without Pity" (DVD)
      113. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 08 - "You Bet Your Life" (DVD)
      114. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 09 - "Medium Rare" (DVD)
      115. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 10 - "Conversions" (DVD)
      116. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 11 - "Revenge is Sweet" (DVD)
      117. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 12 - "Cuts Like A Knife" (DVD)
      118. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 13 - "The Blizzard of '01" (DVD)
      119. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 14 - "Orpheus Descending" (DVD)

Sunday, January 16th

120. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 15 - "Even the Score" (DVD)
      121. Oz - Season 4 - Episode 16 - "Famous Last Words" (DVD)
      121. Oz - Season 5 - Episode 01 - "Visitation" (DVD)
      122. Oz - Season 5 - Episode 02 - "Laws of Gravity" (DVD)
      123. Oz - Season 5 - Episode 03 - "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" (DVD)
      124. Oz - Season 5 - Episode 04 - "Next Stop: Valhalla" (DVD)
      125. Oz - Season 5 - Episode 05 - "Wheel of Fortune" (DVD)
      126. Oz - Season 5 - Episode 06 - "Variety" (DVD)
      127. Oz - Season 5 - Episode 07 - "Good Intentions" (DVD)
      128. Oz - Season 5 - Episode 08 - "Impotence" (DVD)

Monday, January 17th

129. Oz - Season 6 - Episode 01 - "Dead Man Talking" (DVD)
      130. Oz - Season 6 - Episode 02 - "See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Smell No Evil" (DVD)
      131. Oz - Season 6 - Episode 03 - "Sonata Da Oz" (DVD)
      132. Oz - Season 6 - Episode 04 - "A Failure to Communicate" (DVD)
      133. Oz - Season 6 - Episode 05 - "4Giveness" (DVD)
      134. Oz - Season 6 - Episode 06 - "A Day in the Death..." (DVD)
      135. Oz - Season 6 - Episode 07 - "Junkyard Dawgs" (DVD)
      136. Oz - Season 6 - Episode 08 - "Exeunt Omnes" (DVD)

Tuesday, January 18th

137. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 01 - "The Red Serpent" (DVD)
      138. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 02 - "Sacramentum Gladiatorum" (DVD)
      139. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 03 - "Legends" (DVD)
      140. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 04 - "The Thing in the Pit" (DVD)
      141. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 05 - "Shadow Games" (DVD)
      142. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 06 - "Delicate Things" (DVD)

Wednesday, January 19th

143. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 07 - "Great and Unfortunate Things" (DVD)
      144. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 08 - "Mark of the Brotherhood" (DVD)
      145. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 09 - "Whore" (DVD)

Thursday, January 20th

146. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 10 - "Party Favors" (DVD)
      147. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 11 - "Old Wounds" (DVD)
      148. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 12 - "Revelations" (DVD)
      149. Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 - Episode 13 - "Kill Them All" (DVD)

Friday, January 21st

150. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 1 - Episode 1 - "Fashion" (DVD)
      151. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 1 - Episode 2 - "Fat" (DVD)
      152. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 1 - Episode 3 - "France" (DVD)
      153. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 1 - Episode 4 - "ISO Tank" (DVD)
      154. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 1 - Episode 5 - "Birthday" (DVD)
      155. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 1 - Episode 6 - "Magazine" (DVD)

Saturday, January 22nd

156. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 2 - Episode 1 - "Hospital" (DVD)
      157. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 2 - Episode 2 - "Death" (DVD)
      158. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 2 - Episode 3 - "Morocco" (DVD)
      159. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 2 - Episode 4 - "New Best Friend" (DVD)
      160. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 2 - Episode 5 - "Poor" (DVD)
      161. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 2 - Episode 6 - "Birth" (DVD)

Sunday, January 23rd

162. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 3 - Episode 1 - "Doorhandle" (DVD)
      163. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 3 - Episode 2 - "Happy New Year" (DVD)
      164. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 3 - Episode 3 - "Sex" (DVD)
      165. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 3 - Episode 4 - "Jealous" (DVD)
      166. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 3 - Episode 5 - "Fear" (DVD)
      167. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 3 - Episode 6 - "The End" (DVD)

168. Absolutely Fabulous - Special - Episode 1 - "The Last Shout Part I" (DVD)
      169. Absolutely Fabulous - Special - Episode 2 - "The Last Shout Part II" (DVD)

Monday, January 24th

170. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 4 - Episode 1 - "Parralox" (DVD)
      171. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 4 - Episode 2 - "Fish Farm" (DVD)
      172. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 4 - Episode 3 - "Paris" (DVD)
      173. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 4 - Episode 4 - "Donkey" (DVD)
      174. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 4 - Episode 5 - "Small Opening" (DVD)
      175. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 4 - Episode 6 - "Menopause" (DVD)

Tuesday, January 25th

176. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 5 - Episode 1 - "Cleanin" (DVD)
      177. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 5 - Episode 2 - "Book Clubbin" (DVD)
      178. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 5 - Episode 3 - "Panicken" (DVD)
      179. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 5 - Episode 4 - "Huntin' Shootin' & Fishin" (DVD)
      180. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 5 - Episode 5 - "Birthin" (DVD)
      181. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 5 - Episode 6 - "Schmoozin" (DVD)
      182. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 5 - Episode 7 - "Exploitin" (DVD)
      183. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 5 - Episode 8 - "Cold Turkey" (DVD)

184. Absolutely Fabulous - Season 5 - Special - "White Box" (DVD)

Last edited by llandros; 01-27-11 at 02:00 AM.
      Old 12-29-10, 11:53 AM
      DVD Talk Godfather

Received 980 Likes on 811 Posts

I think I can handle these rules

Jan. 2
      1. Castle 2.23: Overkill
      2. Castle 2.24: A Deadly Game
      3. Castle 2.01: Deep in Death
      4. Desperate Housewives 7.11: Assassins

Jan. 4
      5. Mad Men 2.10: The Inheritance
      6. Castle 3.11: Nikki Heat
      7. Friends 10.12: The One with Phoebe's Wedding--OK, I never watch Friends, but this was on and it didn't seem worth changing the channel when I could get credit for it

Jan. 5
      8. Mad Men 2.11: The Jet Set
      9. Mad Men 2.12: The Mountain King

Jan. 6
      10. Top Chef 8.5: Dim Some Lose Some

Jan. 9
      11. Desperate Housewives 7.12: Where Do I Belong?

Jan. 11
      12. Castle 3.12: Poof, You're Dead

Jan. 12
      13. The Good Wife 2.10: Breaking Up
      14. Star Wars Clone Wars 3.12: Nightsisters
      15. Mad Men 2.13: Meditations in an Emergency

Jan. 14
      16. Top Chef 8.6: We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat
      17. The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Brunch
      18. Smallville 10.10: Luthor

Jan. 15
      19. Castle 2.2: The Double Down

Jan. 17
      20. Star Wars Clone Wars 3.13: Monster

Jan. 19
      21. American Idol 10.1: New Jersey auditions
      22. Desperate Housewives 7.13: I'm Still Here

Jan. 20
      23. American Idol 10.2: New Orleans auditions
      24. The Good Wife 2.11: Two Courts

Jan. 21
      25. 30 Rock 5.11: Mrs. Donaghy

Jan. 22
      26. Top Chef 8.7: Restaurant Wars

Jan. 23
      27. Star Wars The Clone Wars 3.14: Witches of the Mist
      28. Fringe 3.10: The Firefly

Jan. 24
      29. Castle 3.13: Knockdown
      30. Smallville 10.11: Icarus

Jan. 26
      31. American Idol 10.3: Milwaukee auditions

Jan. 28
      32. Star Wars The Clone Wars 3.15: Overlords

Jan. 29
      33. Fringe 3.11: Reciprocity
      34. Fairly Legal pilot

Jan. 30
      35. Chuck pilot

Last edited by davidh777; 01-30-11 at 05:07 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 12:28 PM
      Cool New Member

January 1st
      1. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 1
      2. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 2
      3. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 3
      4. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 4
      5. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 5
      6. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 6
      7. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 7
      8. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 8
      9. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 9
      10. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 10
      11. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 11
      12. Funny or Die Presents: Episode 12
      13. The Wire: Episode 3.1
      14. The Wire: Episode 3.2
      January 2nd
      15. The Wire: Episode 3.3
      16. The Wire: Episode 3.4
      17. The Wire: Episode 3.5
      January 3rd
      18. The Wire: Episode 3.6
      19. The Wire: Episode 3.7
      20. The Wire: Episode 3.8
      21. The Wire: Episode 3.9
      January 4th
      22. The Wire: Episode 3.10
      23. The Wire: Episode 3.11
      24. The Wire: Episode 3.12
      25. Jeeves & Wooster: Episode 1.1
      26. Jeeves & Wooster: Episode 1.2
      27. Jeeves & Wooster: Episode 1.3
      28. Jeeves & Wooster: Episode 1.4
      29. Jeeves & Wooster: Episode 1.5
      January 5th
      30. Men of a Certain Age: Episode 2.4
      31. Seinfeld: Episode 3.1
      32. Seinfeld: Episode 3.2
      33. Seinfeld: Episode 3.3
      34. Seinfeld: Episode 3.4
      35. Seinfeld: Episode 3.5
      January 6th
      36. Seinfeld: Episode 3.6
      37. Seinfeld: Episode 3.7
      38. Seinfeld: Episode 3.8
      39. Seinfeld: Episode 3.9
      40. Seinfeld: Episode 3.10
      41. Seinfeld: Episode 3.11
      42. Seinfeld: Episode 3.12
      43. Seinfeld: Episode 3.13
      44. Seinfeld: Episode 3.14
      45. Seinfeld: Episode 3.15
      46. Seinfeld: Episode 3.16
      January 7th
      47. Seinfeld: Episode 3.17
      48. Seinfeld: Episode 3.18
      49. Seinfeld: Episode 3.19
      50. Seinfeld: Episode 3.20
      51. Seinfeld: Episode 3.21
      52. Seinfeld: Episode 3.22
      53. Mr. Show: Episode 1.1
      54. Mr. Show: Episode 1.2
      55. Mr. Show: Episode 1.3
      56. Mr. Show: Episode 1.4
      January 8th
      57. Downton Abbey: Part 1
      58. Downton Abbey: Part 2
      59. Downton Abbey: Part 3
      60. Downton Abbey: Part 4
      61. Downton Abbey: Part 5
      62. Downton Abbey: Part 6
      63. Downton Abbey: Part 7
      64. Greek: Episode 3.1
      65. Greek: Episode 3.2
      66. Greek: Episode 3.3
      67. Greek: Episode 3.4
      January 9th
      68. Greek: Episode 3.5
      69. Greek: Episode 3.6
      70. Greek: Episode 3.7
      71. Greek: Episode 3.8
      72. Greek: Episode 3.9
      73. Greek: Episode 3.10
      74. Greek: Episode 3.11
      75. Greek: Episode 3.12
      76. Greek: Episode 3.13
      77. Greek: Episode 3.14
      January 10th
      78. Greek: Episode 3.15
      79. Greek: Episode 3.16
      80. Greek: Episode 3.17
      81. Greek: Episode 3.18
      82. Greek: Episode 3.19
      83. Greek: Episode 3.20
      84. The Outer Limits: Episode 1.5
      85. The Outer Limits: Episode 1.6
      January 11th
      86. The Outer Limits: Episode 1.7
      87. The Outer Limits: Episode 1.8
      88. Men of a Certain Age: Episode 2.5
      89. Human Target: Episode 2.7
      90. Human Target: Episode 2.8
      January 12th
      91. Parenthood: Episode 2.11
      92. Lights Out: Episode 1.1
      93. The Wire: Episode 4.1
      94. The Wire: Episode 4.2
      95. The Wire: Episode 4.3
      96. Parenthood: Episode 2.12
      97. Men of a Certain Age: Episode 2.6
      January 13th
      98. The Wire: Episode 4.4
      99. The Wire: Episode 4.5
      100. The Wire: Episode 4.6
      101. The Wire: Episode 4.7
      January 14th
      102. The Wire: Episode 4.8
      103. The Wire: Episode 4.9
      104. The Wire: Episode 4.10
      105. The Wire: Episode 4.11
      106. The Wire: Episode 4.12
      107. The Wire: Episode 4.13
      January 15th
      108. Real Time with Bill Maher: 1/14/11
      January 16th
      109. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: 1/13/11
      110. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: 12/15/10
      111. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: 12/14/10
      112. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: 1/11/11
      113. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: 1/10/11
      114. American Masters: Jeff Bridges
      115. 2011 Golden Globe Awards
      January 17th
      116. Jeeves & Wooster: Episode 2.1
      117. Jeeves & Wooster: Episode 2.2
      118. Jeeves & Wooster: Episode 2.3
      119. Jeeves & Wooster: Episode 2.4
      120. Jeeves & Wooster: Episode 2.5
      121. Jeeves & Wooster: Episode 2.6
      January 18th
      122. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: 1/17/11
      123. The Wire: Episode 5.1
      124. The Wire: Episode 5.2
      125. The Wire: Episode 5.3
      126. The Wire: Episode 5.4
      127. The Wire: Episode 5.5
      128. The Wire: Episode 5.6
      129. The Wire: Episode 5.7
      130. The Wire: Episode 5.8
      January 19th
      131. The Simpsons: Episode 22.10
      132. The Simpsons: Episode 22.11
      133. The Wire: Episode 5.9
      134. The Wire: Episode 5.10
      January 20th
      135. Seinfeld: Episode 4.1
      136. Seinfeld: Episode 4.2
      137. Seinfeld: Episode 4.3
      138. Seinfeld: Episode 4.4
      139. Seinfeld: Episode 4.5
      140. Seinfeld: Episode 4.6
      141. Seinfeld: Episode 4.7
      142. Seinfeld: Episode 4.8
      143. Seinfeld: Episode 4.9
      144. Seinfeld: Episode 4.10
      145. Seinfeld: Episode 4.11
      January 21st
      146. Saturday Night Live: The Best of John Belushi
      147. Saturday Night Live: The Best of Chris Farley
      148. PBS Nature - Wolverine: Chasing the Phantom
      149. Fringe: Episode 3.10
      150. Community: Episode 2.12
      151. Parks & Recreation: Episode 3.1
      152. The Office: Episode 7.12
      153. 30 Rock: Episode 5.10
      January 22nd
      154. Real Time with Bill Maher: 1/21/11
      January 23rd
      155. Seinfeld: Episode 4.12
      156. Seinfeld: Episode 4.13
      157. Seinfeld: Episode 4.14
      158. Seinfeld: Episode 4.15
      159. Seinfeld: Episode 4.16
      160. Seinfeld: Episode 4.17
      161. Seinfeld: Episode 4.18
      162. Seinfeld: Episode 4.19
      163. Seinfeld: Episode 4.20
      164. Seinfeld: Episode 4.21
      165. Seinfeld: Episode 4.22
      166. Seinfeld: Episode 4.23
      167. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.1
      168. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.2
      169. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.3
      170. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.4
      171. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.5
      172. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.6
      173. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.7
      174. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.8
      175. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.9
      January 24th
      176. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.10
      177. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.11
      178. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.12
      179. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.13
      180. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.14
      181. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.15
      182. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.16
      183. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.17
      184. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.18
      185. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.19
      186. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.20
      187. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.21
      188. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.22
      189. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.23
      190. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.24
      191. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.25
      192. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.26
      193. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.27
      194. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: 1/24/11
      January 25th
      195. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.28
      196. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.29
      197. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.30
      198. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.31
      199. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.32
      200. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.33
      201. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.34
      202. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.35
      203. The Twilight Zone: Episode 1.36
      204. Futurama: Volume 5.1
      205. Futurama: Volume 5.2
      206. Futurama: Volume 5.3
      207. Futurama: Volume 5.4
      208. Futurama. Volume 5.5
      209. Futurama: Volume 5.6
      210. Futurama: Volume 5.7
      January 26
      211. The Simpsons: Episode 22.12
      212. Modern Family: Episode 2.13
      213. Futurama: Volume 5.8
      214. Futurama: Volume 5.9
      215. Futurama: Volume 5.10
      216. Futurama: Volume 5.11
      217. Futurama: Volume 5.12
      218. Futurama: Volume 5.13
      219. Parenthood: Episode 2.13
      January 27
      Nothing
      January 28
      220. Community: Episode 2.13
      221. The Office: Episode 7.13
      222. Parks & Recreation: Episode 3.2
      223. 30 Rock: Episode 5.11
      224. Fringe: Episode 3.11
      225: Lights Out: Episode 1.2
      January 29
      Nothing
      January 30
      226. Saturday Night Live: Jesse Eisenberg

Last edited by indy2003; 01-30-11 at 09:44 AM.
      Old 12-29-10, 01:24 PM
      DVD Talk Legend

I'm in.

Early Goals:

Star Trek TNG Season 5-7, movies.
      Doctor Who new series, 2-5 and Specials.
      At least 2 old Doctor Who arks.
      Community s1
      The League s1
      Buffy S4-7

1pt for 1 hr show

Jan 1:

1. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 5 Episode 4 and 5
      3. Community Season 1 Episodes 15-19

Last edited by starman9000; 01-02-11 at 02:24 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 03:21 PM
      DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 132 Likes on 77 Posts

1/1
      1. Breaking Bad - Breakage
      2. Breaking Bad - Peekaboo

Last edited by William Fuld; 01-02-11 at 03:34 PM.
      Old 12-29-10, 04:35 PM
      DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

1/1
      Roswell
      3-12 A Tale of Two Parties

CSI
      1-1 Pilot
      1-2 Cool Change
      1-3 Crate 'n' Burial
      1-4 Pledging Mr. Johnson

X-Files
      1-1 Pilot
      1-2 Deep Throat
      1-3 Squeeze
      1-4 Conduit

1/2

CSI
      1-5 Friends and Lovers
      1-6 who Are You?
      1-7 Blood Drops
      1-8 Anonymous

The Real L-Word
      1-1 The Power of the Clam
      1-2 Game On!
      1-3 Bromance
      1-4 Gambling w/ Love

Broadcast TV:
      - Worst Cooks in America S2 Premier
      - Brothers and Sisters (new episode)

1/3
      - X-Files Season 1, disc 2
      - On TV - Worst Cooks in America 2.1
      - On TV - Greek 4.1

1/4
      - CSI Season 1, Disc 3
      - On TV - V 2.1
      - On TV - Glory Daze 1.7
      - On TV - Parenthood (winter premier)

Last edited by critterdvd; 01-05-11 at 12:09 PM.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.