HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

UHD release announcements

Old 02-19-19, 07:20 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Re: UHD release announcements

Originally Posted by DVD Josh View Post
Bill Hunt claims anything he posts is exclusive news.
No he doesn't...you may not like him, but he's a well-established writer. Have all his "scoops" panned out? No, but don't kill the messenger - his sources have sometimes provided poor info and/or studios have changed their gameplan.
Old 02-19-19, 02:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Shannon Nutt View Post
No he doesn't...you may not like him, but he's a well-established writer. Have all his "scoops" panned out? No, but don't kill the messenger - his sources have sometimes provided poor info and/or studios have changed their gameplan.
Shannon you are a good dude and I like you, but come on with this Bill Hunt apology garbage. He's no longer relevant, doesn't get scoops anymore, and makes up a ton of his content or words it so vaguely that no matter what happens it's bound to be true someday.

My opinion about Hunt is hardly unique.
Old 02-20-19, 11:36 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by DVD Josh View Post
Shannon you are a good dude and I like you, but come on with this Bill Hunt apology garbage. He's no longer relevant, doesn't get scoops anymore, and makes up a ton of his content or words it so vaguely that no matter what happens it's bound to be true someday.
I have read Hunt since the DVD Days.
I politely disagree with your assessment of him.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.