Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

World of Warcraft Official Thread - Round 3

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-07, 03:08 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DaveNinja
Delda! i didnt know you posted here. I (as my mage, Lucite) was in Elven Empire with you. A bunch of us in Marginal Heroes are people with kids. Our raids and most scheduled runs are 9pm server time which is pretty late your time. but we have people on at all times looking to do stuff.
To funny. Yea, I checked your guild site, but your not accepting apps right now. Either way, if you ever get bored and need a tank or mage look me up. I am on till ~12 server most nights... longer if I am farming as usual.

Old 05-15-07, 03:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tjr2mental
To funny. Yea, I checked your guild site, but your not accepting apps right now. Either way, if you ever get bored and need a tank or mage look me up. I am on till ~12 server most nights... longer if I am farming as usual.

So is the Halo 3 beta going to be stealing some of your time or have you forsaken us entirely?
Old 05-15-07, 03:24 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts

we might need another protection warrior when we get our 2nd karazhan group together. if you just want to hit 5 man instances for a while and wont get mad if we dont have a raid spot for you, I could probably get you in. We're mainly not inviting people because we dont have the raid spots. but we can invite friends who arent in a big hurry to raid. we seem to often need tanks for 5 man runs so you could probably get in a lot of those. Also, we dont have too many back up options for tanks/off-tank for karazhan.
talk to me in game, look for Glom.
Old 05-15-07, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by xmiyux
So is the Halo 3 beta going to be stealing some of your time or have you forsaken us entirely?
Halo 3 is gonna be the stuff... but I am going to sit out the beta portion of it. Last thing I need to to get pissed at the game before it is even really released.

lol
Old 05-15-07, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by DaveNinja
we might need another protection warrior when we get our 2nd karazhan group together. if you just want to hit 5 man instances for a while and wont get mad if we dont have a raid spot for you, I could probably get you in. We're mainly not inviting people because we dont have the raid spots. but we can invite friends who arent in a big hurry to raid. we seem to often need tanks for 5 man runs so you could probably get in a lot of those. Also, we dont have too many back up options for tanks/off-tank for karazhan.
talk to me in game, look for Glom.
Will keep it in mind. Right now I get my fill of the 5 mans as I run with the same people from EE still that I did way back then. Caragdur, Shooka, Zelious, Dorda, Aggy, Grim, Starpaw... Good times I tell ya. Just want to see some of the newer endgame stuff really. Thinking of hooking up with an aussie guild as they play pretty late/early.
Old 05-15-07, 04:05 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Will keep it in mind. Right now I get my fill of the 5 mans as I run with the same people from EE still that I did way back then. Caragdur, Shooka, Zelious, Dorda, Aggy, Grim, Starpaw... Good times I tell ya. Just want to see some of the newer endgame stuff really. Thinking of hooking up with an aussie guild as they play pretty late/early.

wow, they;re all still around? I'll let you know if/when we need another tank/off-tank for karazhan. if you have a regular group you play with that are all keyed and would like to raid around 9pm server time, we might be able to help fill your group or use you to help fill ours.
Old 05-15-07, 07:05 PM

Yea, with as much as all of us play we are all keyed. Most of us are now working on our 3rd or 4th toon to kill time. Thats right, we still have no life.
Old 05-16-07, 12:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

are you guys all in the same guild? how many (and what classes) would be interested in running karazhan on tuesdays/thursdays at 9pm server time?

we downed Moroes last night. first real attempt got him to 700 HP when we wiped. 2nd attempt got him with no deaths in the group. sadly, we did wipe to attunmen and have to reclear but i got a nice pair of tanking bracers and moroes dropped a nice tanking belt (MT won that roll). I'll be missing thursday hit on Maiden of Virtue, sadly, because of a softball game.
Old 05-16-07, 03:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Xander
Unfortunately, this isn't true. I have gotten gouged while being feigned.

Wow, neither me nor my guildy friend have ever been gouged while feigned. Either we are extremely lucky or maybe somehow the game glitched and didn't list you as dead/feigned to him. Not sure
Old 05-16-07, 03:13 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

We just took prince and i got my tier 4 helm yaaay.
Old 05-16-07, 07:59 PM

Anyone on the Hellscream server? I gave up on my Paladin, I don't care for the slow leveling and buffing - roling a Warlock and loving it.

If anyone is on Hellscream, let me know.
Old 05-17-07, 02:15 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

bah, i've been trying to find out people servers for 3 threads now.. they are all mum
Old 05-17-07, 07:40 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by glassdragon
Wow, neither me nor my guildy friend have ever been gouged while feigned. Either we are extremely lucky or maybe somehow the game glitched and didn't list you as dead/feigned to him. Not sure
Resisted the feign death. Happens to me on occasion. I rolled a horde hunter and she's lvl 64 right now.
Old 05-17-07, 11:05 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'm alliance on the draenor realm.
Old 05-17-07, 03:54 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by FiveO
Resisted the feign death. Happens to me on occasion. I rolled a horde hunter and she's lvl 64 right now.

That is true, maybe he was resisted

btw Horde on Bonechewer
Old 05-22-07, 11:56 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

patch day!

we killed maiden last night and got to see the Big Bad Wolf opera event. pretty neat
Old 05-22-07, 01:34 PM

Horde on Alleria.
Old 05-22-07, 08:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 401 Likes on 301 Posts
Horde on Alexstraza here.
Old 05-23-07, 02:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Alliance on Gnomer
Old 05-23-07, 09:41 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 80 Likes on 62 Posts
Ugh, Gruul was a bitch after the patch. Random hurtful strikes all over the place. COuldn't get him down.
Old 05-23-07, 09:55 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

we hit karazhan up and killed moroes, maiden, attunmen and got a first look at romeo and julliet. by the time we got to the opera event we only have 8 people but still managed to get romeo and julliet to phase 3 and both down to 60-70%.

Delda/tjr2mental: we might need a protection warrior for a MT for our second karazhan group real soon. The runs would be probably twice a week, wed/mon or something like that (between sunday and thursday) at 9pm-midnight server time. i assume you're gear is good (def 490+, 11K hp unbuffed ,etc). if you're interested let me know and i'll pitch it to the guild. if you have any healers or shadow priests that also might be interested, let me know.
Old 05-24-07, 12:50 PM

God, we ROCKED Kara last night. Huntsman, Moroes, Maiden, R&J and Curator in 3 hours. One-shotted everything. Trash still feels the same, but the bosses felt a little squishier.
Old 05-24-07, 06:11 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

skeletal ushers are a lot easier now that you can shackle one. we one shot maiden, two shot moroes (our second time killing him) but still wiped twice and had to reclear on attunmen. its kind of sad. I was OT, tanking midnight at the start and told DPS to wait for 3 sunders since i dont have shield slam. i put up one sunder, the MT puts 2, warlocks pull midnight off me. The other time the MTs UI was screwed up and he couldnt select Attunmen when he appeared.
Old 05-25-07, 09:47 AM

Do you guys have a hunter? We always misdirect-pull Midnight.
Old 05-29-07, 10:13 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

no hunter. we're about to have enough for two karazhan weekly runs and still no keyed hunter. luckily we have one who almost has his key (just needs black morass).
We tried gruuls lair on sunday night. lots a dying. never got the pull down right (only 1 hunter).

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.