Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Paradise Hotel Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-03, 08:53 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charla is a selfish beeotch, what else is new?
Old 10-01-03, 10:34 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
Well Dave goes down as the biggest sap in the history of televison.

Charla goes down as the most ungrateful beeyotch in the history of television.

I figured that the 4 of them were going to make a pact to split any monetary prize 4 ways. Guess not.

Great twists and turns but thank goodness this farce is finally over. How many hours was this? When I am on my deathbed, I think I might remember this summer and how many hours I wasted watching this BS. Of course, I'm sure I'll get sucked in next time around as well. Damn you FOX. Damn you to hell!
Old 10-01-03, 10:49 PM

i missed it, what happened?
Old 10-01-03, 11:20 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by NYSoprano
i missed it, what happened?

Keith picks Dave/Charla to join them in the final 4.

Rest of the hotel guests grill the final 4 in a Q & A.

Former hotel guests will each vote on which couple should win.

Amanda, right before the vote, tells Keith and Dave to switch partners.

Former hotel guests now vote on which new couple should win.

Keith/Charla win the vote. They win $500K total.

Amanda gives $250K each to Keith and Charla. Each of them receives 2 $125K checks. They each have the option to give $125K to their former partners.

Keith gives Tara $125K.

Charla gives Dave zip, zilch, nada, nothing.
Old 10-01-03, 11:21 PM

So i didn't get the "switch partners" or "split the money" twists, but that was dumb anyways. In any case, here was my prediction back on August 14th in the original thread:

Originally posted by Darq
Regarding "...The biggest twist in the game is how their summer in paradise will come to an end...": I was just thinking about it. My guess is that it's going to be the same old previous-evictees-return-to-vote-for-the-winner-of-a-(half?)-million-dollars idea... Huge twist, huh?
Wow.. i'm SO smart.. nobody in the world could have figured that one out, especially since EVERY show out there ends the same way!

... so what's that final twist that the host was talking about for next season? Or are they (the producers) just trying to be annoying to the very end?
Old 10-02-03, 12:49 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally posted by Red Dog

Keith gives Tara $125K.

Charla gives Dave zip, zilch, nada, nothing.
Perfect. That's just the way it should have gone down.

YAY!

Charla is not a bitch, at least not a deceptive bitch. She is a consistent bitch. Dave should not be surprised at all.
Old 10-02-03, 01:22 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Dave should have gotten a clue when she made out with every other guy that was nice to her except him. I can't blame her though, because he was acting like an ******* at the end.
Old 10-02-03, 01:25 AM

Originally posted by Big Quasimodo
Perfect. That's just the way it should have gone down.

YAY!

Charla is not a bitch, at least not a deceptive bitch. She is a consistent bitch. Dave should not be surprised at all.
I agree. dave should have left that broad ages ago..
Old 10-02-03, 04:21 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

ah yes...lame bitch decides to keep money and tries to make the other guy feel guilty about it. how friggin lame. then shes all like "oh please still be my friend" blah blah...

you think shes going to feel bad? no. after she gets home she will be like "phew...i was able to BS my way through that! now i will spend my money!!"

of course shes keeping the money. the part i am upset at is her fugged up little shpeal to the guy trying to be all nice and innocent about it.

that greedy bitch.

the other guy gives the girl half and then they give everyone a trip to vegas....now thats class. as for charla - whore of the year award.
Old 10-02-03, 08:23 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Man, I bet Dave really feels used by Charla. Props to Keith!
Old 10-02-03, 08:27 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Oops, forgot about this thread and posted in the bigger Paradise Hotel thread. Just to reiterate:

Charla used Dave big time, and props to Keith!
Old 10-02-03, 08:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I loved Charla's whole bit "I was going to give the money until I saw your lower lip quiver when I said you weren't getting the money so now I'm not." What a ho.
Old 10-02-03, 10:07 AM
Suspended

I just love how it's okay for everyone to blame Dave for doing the same crap they did all game long, and everyone to focus their hatred towards Dave, and for Charla to keep all the money instead of sharing with Dave. Not that I give a rat's about Dave, but it really shows what appearances can do to perception. It's all justified because he doesn't have the "model" look. Oh, and can I please NEVER see Amy again?
Old 10-02-03, 10:11 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I think its a crock-o-crap that Charla didn't share the money w/ Dave. He did make himself look really bad towards the end, but he stuck by Charla the whole "game".

Question:
Why would Keith offer to take everyone that hated him and Tara to Vegas to celebrate? I wouldn't give a rat's ass about anyone else.
Old 10-02-03, 10:13 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by bigsoos

Question:
Why would Keith offer to take everyone that hated him and Tara to Vegas to celebrate? I wouldn't give a rat's ass about anyone else.

Maybe they can stop in AZ on the way and meet Zack's friends.
Old 10-02-03, 11:08 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

OK I have a question. WTF was with the "To Be Continued..."?

Those *******s aren't all going to be back next season are they?

Oh and I was very happy with the way the money went down. I was rooting for Keith.
Old 10-02-03, 11:19 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Originally posted by saoirse
Oh and I was very happy with the way the money went down. I was rooting for Keith.
So was I. I have been rooting for Keith since he came on the show and I was glad to see him share the money w/ Tara. I could give two shits about Charla and Dave, I just hope I don't ever see those two and most of the jury on TV ever again.

Hopefully, Holly poses in Playboy w/ Tara. And by the grace of God may we never see Toni in yet another reality show. Two is two too many.

And can't believe that Keith/Tara are going to take all those assclowns to Vegas either. Maybe they will get a suite in the Bellagio and dump the rest of the tools in some flea-bag hotel down on the strip.
Old 10-02-03, 11:25 AM

Originally posted by B.A.hist

And can't believe that Keith/Tara are going to take all those assclowns to Vegas either. Maybe they will get a suite in the Bellagio and dump the rest of the tools in some flea-bag hotel down on the strip.
They'll book em into the Westward HO.
Old 10-02-03, 11:40 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 273 Likes on 171 Posts
Why is Dave's "lying" considered wrong or a bad thing? It was game-playing strategy that worked.

Poker is all about bluffing.

Same here. No different.

It's a GAME, not a friend-for-life maker.
Old 10-02-03, 12:13 PM
Suspended

Man this show was a waste of time. Dave got screwed. Keith deserves a BJ from Tara at the very least. I will probably watch the next Paradise Hotel.
Old 10-02-03, 12:17 PM

Originally posted by suziq999
I loved Charla's whole bit "I was going to give the money until I saw your lower lip quiver when I said you weren't getting the money so now I'm not." What a ho.
That was priceless!
Old 10-02-03, 12:20 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Sunny Side Up
Man this show was a waste of time. Dave got screwed. Keith deserves a BJ from Tara at the very least. I will probably watch the next Paradise Hotel.

Well that probably happened before he displayed his generosity.
Old 10-02-03, 01:23 PM

Keith better be getting more than a BJ. Charla owes Dave at least a BJ for not giving him the money. What do you think Dave would rather have...Charla or the $$$?
Old 10-02-03, 01:30 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by apeyard
Keith better be getting more than a BJ. Charla owes Dave at least a BJ for not giving him the money. What do you think Dave would rather have...Charla or the $$$?

Charla.

I when she 'invited' him to Minnesota. Of course, he would have to sleep on the floor on an air mattress, which he would have to bring.
Old 10-02-03, 02:07 PM
Suspended

Originally posted by Red Dog
Charla.

I when she 'invited' him to Minnesota. Of course, he would have to sleep on the floor on an air mattress, which he would have to bring.

I dont think I have ever laughed so hard when she said that.

Props to Keith. I was rooting for him the entire time he was on the show.....but there is no way I would have taken people I hate to Vegas and waste money on their asses.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.