Peacock -- NBC Universal streaming service

Streaming Talk The Place to talk about streaming video and audio

Peacock -- NBC Universal streaming service

Old 11-11-22, 02:44 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Peacock -- NBC Universal streaming service

Originally Posted by Dan1boy View Post
Serious question here, folks:

Has ANYONE been able to figure out to effectively remove titles from "continue watching"? I text chatted with a Peacock rep yesterday who flat out said the only way is to let show/movie play out until the end credits are completed. REALLY?!? I subscribe to about 8 services and none of them make it this impossible to unclutter. So bizarre...and the rep was completely nonchalant, like this is just the way it is.
Nope. that's the only way I know how to remove something. It's frustrating because sometimes it automatically starts playing another movie right when the credits of the movie you're watching starts. So it then appears on your continue watching.

Disney Plus is another that does not have a way to remove from continue watching. At least not that I know of.
Old 11-12-22, 04:42 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 56 Likes on 38 Posts

I have the same issue with amc+.
Old 11-18-22, 03:49 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 998 Likes on 673 Posts

Finally signed up for Peacock after having the wife nag me about not being able to see Law and Order SVU on HULU which we get for free. I can't believe I'm paying for SVU and SNL now. Fuck this Streaming age...
Old 11-18-22, 05:44 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 131 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by Texan26 View Post

Disney Plus is another that does not have a way to remove from continue watching. At least not that I know of.
There's supposed to be a start from the beginning function with Disney+ but I've never seen it. I always let the end credits run completely out before exiting so I can start from beginning when replaying.
Old 11-19-22, 01:13 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 998 Likes on 673 Posts

On Disney+ when a video is playing....if you hit pause, or bring up the Video Progress Bar, you then have Restart and Play just below it to click. At least that is how it is on thee Disney+ Roku app. Otherwise you have to do what you mention and let it play out and return to the menu where Restart is then an option.
Old 11-27-22, 10:55 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 942 Likes on 683 Posts

Originally Posted by Giantrobo View Post
On Disney+ when a video is playing....if you hit pause, or bring up the Video Progress Bar, you then have Restart and Play just below it to click. At least that is how it is on thee Disney+ Roku app.
Same with a Fire Stick.