Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Fred Durst has lost it

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Fred Durst has lost it

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-21, 08:23 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 445 Likes on 312 Posts
Re: Fred Durst has lost it

Lots of great digs on twitter...

Fred Durst looks like the owner of the haunted record store Scooby and the gang investigate and find out it was him all along

Fred Durst looks like he's shooting an episode of Undercover Boss where he investigates his own band

Fred Durst looks like he lives in the Beastie Boys “Sabotage” music video

Fred Durst looks like he's about to give a mission in GTA Vice City.

Fred Durst looks like he coached high school basketball for 23 years with a .386 winning percentage and now drinks coffee alone at 6:30 every morning at McDonald’s.

Fred Durst looks like he has finished as high as third place in a professional bowling tournament.

Fred Durst doesn’t look old, he looks like a young person playing an old person in a sketch

Fred Durst looks like what happens when you hit "randomize" on the character creation screen.

Old 08-05-21, 06:42 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,745 Likes on 1,890 Posts

Undercover Boss.
Old 08-08-21, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 46 Likes on 28 Posts

Guess this makes my Austin decision easy.

Tour canceled.
Old 10-14-21, 10:32 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by csim
I always knew fred had an ego problem. At the concert in Chicago he had totally lost it. When he came out the fans were booing him. And whipping the 3$ waterbottles and 6$ lemonade bottles at him. He got real pissed off calling them pus***. Then started calling everyone From chicago Pus***. He was telling everyone they can suck his D*ck. Then he was bashing Chicago loved Mancow and once again he was talking about Sucking d*ck. So he only ended up playing 3 songs. And in the middle of each song he would rip on the crowd. After the 3rd song, he said screw it, and left. One last thing, in between songs he went and got a shot gun and was firing it in the air. I do not know if they were real bullets, so i was wondering if he shot it at the other concerts to.

On the other hand Linkin Park and Metallica Rocked.
So he came to the stage, fans booed, threw water & lemonade bottles at him and he's in the wrong for calling therm names?
...and wow, this is from 2003?! Talk about resurrecting an old one!