DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Music Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk-28/)
-   -   Fred Durst has lost it (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/music-talk/307598-fred-durst-has-lost.html)

csim 07-27-03 01:59 AM

Fred Durst has lost it

I always knew fred had an ego problem. At the concert in Chicago he had totally lost it. When he came out the fans were booing him. And whipping the 3$ waterbottles and 6$ lemonade bottles at him. He got real pissed off calling them pus***. Then started calling everyone From chicago Pus***. He was telling everyone they can suck his D*ck. Then he was bashing Chicago loved Mancow and once again he was talking about Sucking d*ck. So he only ended up playing 3 songs. And in the middle of each song he would rip on the crowd. After the 3rd song, he said screw it, and left. One last thing, in between songs he went and got a shot gun and was firing it in the air. I do not know if they were real bullets, so i was wondering if he shot it at the other concerts to.

On the other hand Linkin Park and Metallica Rocked.

PJsig08 07-27-03 02:03 AM

Everyone knows he's a loser.

Once this new album of his comes out and flops, it'll be the end

Ergyu 07-27-03 02:25 AM

whoa that's pretty irresponsible haha. Maybe everyone will get lucky and LB will drop out of the tour.

KingSmoth 07-27-03 02:30 AM

He didn't tell everyone in the crowd to "stop drinking Hatorade"?
Durst sucks, and has sucked for a long time. I hope his days as a whiny ass "musician" soon come to an end.

Capo2002 07-27-03 07:38 AM

It doesn't surprise me at all coming from that stupid idiot. I hope nobody buys his new record.

Brain Stew 07-27-03 09:15 AM

I agree that Durst sucks, but why did they buy tickets just to come and boo him :confused:? If a major market like Chicago did not sell any tickets it would send a strong message to Durst.

evenflow 07-27-03 09:25 AM

Originally posted by Brain Stew
I agree that Durst sucks, but why did they buy tickets just to come and boo him :confused:? If a major market like Chicago did not sell any tickets it would send a strong message to Durst.
I believe it was the Sanitarium Tour with Metallica, Deftones, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Mudvayne.

They probably bought tickets to see Metallica, Deftones and Linkin Park and to boo the other two *****ty bands.

Shyzzy 07-27-03 10:09 AM

The concert was pretty amazing. I ended up just left of center on the rail in the pit by the middle of Linkin Park. The Security guys were pretty pissed at Durst. Though they wouldn't have let me go through and fight Durst if I really had wanted to do it. All in all Metallica was f'ing amazing as always. LP was much better than I had expected live. The openers weren't bad but not really my type of music. Limp was just that. Limp.

Penny Lane 07-27-03 10:28 AM

Once again, I'm in agreeance that Durst sucks.

theneobez 07-27-03 10:53 AM

Durst sucks, no doubt about it.

leepyswetr 07-27-03 11:11 AM

Originally posted by Penny Lane
Once again, I'm in agreeance that Durst sucks.
rotfl Agreeance...priceless.

Troy Stiffler 07-27-03 01:45 PM

What a moron.

I'm worried. Is he still working with Rivers Cuomo on a 'project'? Poor Rivers.

Penny Lane 07-27-03 02:58 PM

Originally posted by leepyswetr
rotfl Agreeance...priceless.
What show was he on when he said that? I can't remember now, but it seems like it was some music awards show.

What a dumbass. :)

Goat3001 07-27-03 03:40 PM

Originally posted by evenflowddt
I believe it was the Sanitarium Tour with Metallica, Deftones, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Mudvayne.

They probably bought tickets to see Metallica, Deftones and Linkin Park and to boo the other two *****ty bands.

Interesting, I bought my tickets to see Metallica and boo the other 4 ****** bands. :p

evenflow 07-27-03 04:08 PM

Originally posted by Goat3001
Interesting, I bought my tickets to see Metallica and boo the other 4 ****** bands. :p
Interesting, I wanted to post Deftones and the other 4 s***ty bands but the first poster mentioned that Metallica and LP rocked so out of respect for him and his opinion, I didn't say they sucked. But Mudvayne and Limp Bizkit fans, I don't give a crap about. ;)

MurraySiskind 07-27-03 05:26 PM

Yes, Limp Bizkit sucks. And they have sucked from the beginning as has Fred Durst. But I don't get all the booing at a concert. Limp Bizkit has always been sophomoric and annoying to me, but considering they sold 80 gazillion records a few years ago then someone out there must have liked them. And I bet three years ago most of the people in that crowd were driving in their Civics, wearing their visor, and blasting "I Did It All for the Nookie" from their speakers. So what happened? MTV stops playing them so now everyone hates them? Its just bizarre how people will latch onto something and build it up just so they can tear it down.

Giantrobo 07-27-03 06:36 PM

Durst may suck...but why did the fans BOO to BEGIN WITH???

I would be pissed too.

mwj 07-27-03 07:24 PM

I hope he fades into oblivion and takes P Diddy with him.

POWERBOMB 07-28-03 01:27 AM

He stole that whole skit from an Avril concert.

Numanoid 07-28-03 02:42 PM

Originally posted by MurraySiskind
Yes, Limp Bizkit sucks. And they have sucked from the beginning as has Fred Durst. But I don't get all the booing at a concert. Limp Bizkit has always been sophomoric and annoying to me, but considering they sold 80 gazillion records a few years ago then someone out there must have liked them. And I bet three years ago most of the people in that crowd were driving in their Civics, wearing their visor, and blasting "I Did It All for the Nookie" from their speakers. So what happened? MTV stops playing them so now everyone hates them? Its just bizarre how people will latch onto something and build it up just so they can tear it down.
It's because it's music for 14 year-olds. 14 year-olds grow up to be 18 year-olds who want nothing to do with what they now think is "kid's music", because they still see that 14 year-olds are into it and they want to prove their new found coolness of adulthood. You either grow with your audience or you end up becoming a flavor-of-the-month as your fans outgrow you.

Frank TJ Mackey 07-28-03 03:55 PM

Fred Durst has lost it??

When did he ever "have it"??

just wondering...

Cyberock 07-28-03 04:13 PM

Originally posted by Giantrobo
Durst may suck...but why did the fans BOO to BEGIN WITH???

I would be pissed too.

From what I've read at other boards is that some overrated DJ, Mancow, hates them and bad mouthed them on the air. Then all his Mancow drones booed LB at the concert.

clemente 07-28-03 09:14 PM

I hate Mancow......but although if he gets people to boo Fred Durst, whom I also hate,.....what does it all mean!!!

Brain Stew 07-28-03 09:35 PM

Originally posted by Numanoid
It's because it's music for 14 year-olds. 14 year-olds grow up to be 18 year-olds who want nothing to do with what they now think is "kid's music", because they still see that 14 year-olds are into it and they want to prove their new found coolness of adulthood. You either grow with your audience or you end up becoming a flavor-of-the-month as your fans outgrow you.
This happened to me, I bought the first two albums because I thought swearing was cool. I have outgrown Bizkit and now realize how childish Durst really is.

gerrythedon 07-30-03 01:55 AM

It makes make happy and proud that other people don't like FRED like I do [for legitimate reasons]... I always thought he was and is a BITCH!!!... thank u people!!!