Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Fred Durst has lost it

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Fred Durst has lost it

Old 07-27-03, 01:59 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 400
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fred Durst has lost it

I always knew fred had an ego problem. At the concert in Chicago he had totally lost it. When he came out the fans were booing him. And whipping the 3$ waterbottles and 6$ lemonade bottles at him. He got real pissed off calling them pus***. Then started calling everyone From chicago Pus***. He was telling everyone they can suck his D*ck. Then he was bashing Chicago loved Mancow and once again he was talking about Sucking d*ck. So he only ended up playing 3 songs. And in the middle of each song he would rip on the crowd. After the 3rd song, he said screw it, and left. One last thing, in between songs he went and got a shot gun and was firing it in the air. I do not know if they were real bullets, so i was wondering if he shot it at the other concerts to.

On the other hand Linkin Park and Metallica Rocked.
Old 07-27-03, 02:03 AM
  #2  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,044
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone knows he's a loser.

Once this new album of his comes out and flops, it'll be the end
Old 07-27-03, 02:25 AM
  #3  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 2,847
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whoa that's pretty irresponsible haha. Maybe everyone will get lucky and LB will drop out of the tour.
Old 07-27-03, 02:30 AM
  #4  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,466
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He didn't tell everyone in the crowd to "stop drinking Hatorade"?
Durst sucks, and has sucked for a long time. I hope his days as a whiny ass "musician" soon come to an end.
Old 07-27-03, 07:38 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It doesn't surprise me at all coming from that stupid idiot. I hope nobody buys his new record.
Old 07-27-03, 09:15 AM
  #6  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 8,572
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree that Durst sucks, but why did they buy tickets just to come and boo him ? If a major market like Chicago did not sell any tickets it would send a strong message to Durst.
Old 07-27-03, 09:25 AM
  #7  
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,049
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Brain Stew
I agree that Durst sucks, but why did they buy tickets just to come and boo him ? If a major market like Chicago did not sell any tickets it would send a strong message to Durst.
I believe it was the Sanitarium Tour with Metallica, Deftones, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Mudvayne.

They probably bought tickets to see Metallica, Deftones and Linkin Park and to boo the other two *****ty bands.
Old 07-27-03, 10:09 AM
  #8  
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 151
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The concert was pretty amazing. I ended up just left of center on the rail in the pit by the middle of Linkin Park. The Security guys were pretty pissed at Durst. Though they wouldn't have let me go through and fight Durst if I really had wanted to do it. All in all Metallica was f'ing amazing as always. LP was much better than I had expected live. The openers weren't bad but not really my type of music. Limp was just that. Limp.
Old 07-27-03, 10:28 AM
  #9  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: the South
Posts: 3,764
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once again, I'm in agreeance that Durst sucks.
Old 07-27-03, 10:53 AM
  #10  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,331
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Durst sucks, no doubt about it.
Old 07-27-03, 11:11 AM
  #11  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,385
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Penny Lane
Once again, I'm in agreeance that Durst sucks.
Agreeance...priceless.
Old 07-27-03, 01:45 PM
  #12  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Troy Stiffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Under an I-10 Overpass
Posts: 25,851
Received 382 Likes on 271 Posts
What a moron.

I'm worried. Is he still working with Rivers Cuomo on a 'project'? Poor Rivers.
Old 07-27-03, 02:58 PM
  #13  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: the South
Posts: 3,764
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by leepyswetr
Agreeance...priceless.
What show was he on when he said that? I can't remember now, but it seems like it was some music awards show.

What a dumbass.
Old 07-27-03, 03:40 PM
  #14  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Goat3001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,116
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally posted by evenflowddt
I believe it was the Sanitarium Tour with Metallica, Deftones, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Mudvayne.

They probably bought tickets to see Metallica, Deftones and Linkin Park and to boo the other two *****ty bands.
Interesting, I bought my tickets to see Metallica and boo the other 4 ****** bands.
Old 07-27-03, 04:08 PM
  #15  
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,049
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Goat3001
Interesting, I bought my tickets to see Metallica and boo the other 4 ****** bands.
Interesting, I wanted to post Deftones and the other 4 s***ty bands but the first poster mentioned that Metallica and LP rocked so out of respect for him and his opinion, I didn't say they sucked. But Mudvayne and Limp Bizkit fans, I don't give a crap about.
Old 07-27-03, 05:26 PM
  #16  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 829
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, Limp Bizkit sucks. And they have sucked from the beginning as has Fred Durst. But I don't get all the booing at a concert. Limp Bizkit has always been sophomoric and annoying to me, but considering they sold 80 gazillion records a few years ago then someone out there must have liked them. And I bet three years ago most of the people in that crowd were driving in their Civics, wearing their visor, and blasting "I Did It All for the Nookie" from their speakers. So what happened? MTV stops playing them so now everyone hates them? Its just bizarre how people will latch onto something and build it up just so they can tear it down.
Old 07-27-03, 06:36 PM
  #17  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
Giantrobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Gateway Cities/Harbor Region
Posts: 63,413
Received 1,881 Likes on 1,158 Posts
Durst may suck...but why did the fans BOO to BEGIN WITH???

I would be pissed too.
Old 07-27-03, 07:24 PM
  #18  
mwj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 814
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope he fades into oblivion and takes P Diddy with him.
Old 07-28-03, 01:27 AM
  #19  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 6,259
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He stole that whole skit from an Avril concert.
Old 07-28-03, 02:42 PM
  #20  
DVD Talk Hero
 
Numanoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Down in 'The Park'
Posts: 27,881
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by MurraySiskind
Yes, Limp Bizkit sucks. And they have sucked from the beginning as has Fred Durst. But I don't get all the booing at a concert. Limp Bizkit has always been sophomoric and annoying to me, but considering they sold 80 gazillion records a few years ago then someone out there must have liked them. And I bet three years ago most of the people in that crowd were driving in their Civics, wearing their visor, and blasting "I Did It All for the Nookie" from their speakers. So what happened? MTV stops playing them so now everyone hates them? Its just bizarre how people will latch onto something and build it up just so they can tear it down.
It's because it's music for 14 year-olds. 14 year-olds grow up to be 18 year-olds who want nothing to do with what they now think is "kid's music", because they still see that 14 year-olds are into it and they want to prove their new found coolness of adulthood. You either grow with your audience or you end up becoming a flavor-of-the-month as your fans outgrow you.
Old 07-28-03, 03:55 PM
  #21  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: IL
Posts: 2,678
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fred Durst has lost it??

When did he ever "have it"??

just wondering...
Old 07-28-03, 04:13 PM
  #22  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 934
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Giantrobo
Durst may suck...but why did the fans BOO to BEGIN WITH???

I would be pissed too.
From what I've read at other boards is that some overrated DJ, Mancow, hates them and bad mouthed them on the air. Then all his Mancow drones booed LB at the concert.
Old 07-28-03, 09:14 PM
  #23  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 6,266
Likes: 0
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
I hate Mancow......but although if he gets people to boo Fred Durst, whom I also hate,.....what does it all mean!!!
Old 07-28-03, 09:35 PM
  #24  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 8,572
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Numanoid
It's because it's music for 14 year-olds. 14 year-olds grow up to be 18 year-olds who want nothing to do with what they now think is "kid's music", because they still see that 14 year-olds are into it and they want to prove their new found coolness of adulthood. You either grow with your audience or you end up becoming a flavor-of-the-month as your fans outgrow you.
This happened to me, I bought the first two albums because I thought swearing was cool. I have outgrown Bizkit and now realize how childish Durst really is.
Old 07-30-03, 01:55 AM
  #25  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
gerrythedon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Inglewood, Ca.
Posts: 8,624
Received 221 Likes on 192 Posts
It makes make happy and proud that other people don't like FRED like I do [for legitimate reasons]... I always thought he was and is a BITCH!!!... thank u people!!!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.