Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-12, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi's Avatar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
lxe11vfr4kvll
Thanks. I think it's only fair I share the thing I wasted it on
http://www.somethingweird.com/cart.p...ategory_id=404
Old 02-03-12, 06:26 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In the past I've received coupons to as many as 5 accounts. But for this campaign I've received just one. And it was only 20% so I'm not sure I'm going to use it.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but, today, I received in the mail a Valentine's Day brochure from B&N that included 4 coupons. Two are for 20% one item in store and online, one is for $10 off a box of Godiva chocolates, and one is for discounts on the Nook. It's for members only so all you B&N members check your mail.
Old 02-03-12, 07:37 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

These are up for grabs:

20% = QA5V4ZZ9P3ZU3
15% = 1YSZCW45TJ4JL
15% = HJKGSSEZLAY5B
15% = J1259S1CDVXT8
Old 02-04-12, 04:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If anyone received a coupon for 20% or more which they have already used, please post the in-store version here so we can attempt to use it. It would be much appreciated by all...
Old 02-04-12, 12:40 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Here's a 20% members coupon I received. I redeemed it online but here is the store coupon for anyone with a membership that wants to try using it at a B&N store.

Old 02-04-12, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Gypo66
Even with a 50% off coupon it seems nearly impossible to find a decent deal.
If you send me the coupon I'd get you any DVD you want, within reason.
Old 02-04-12, 08:16 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Mister Peepers
Thanks. I think it's only fair I share the thing I wasted it on
http://www.somethingweird.com/cart.p...ategory_id=404
That sucks. They just cancelled my order.
Old 02-04-12, 09:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I know this is a DVD thread but if you're looking for good things to use coupons on a lot of books are at similar prices to amazon. I use my coupons to buy graphic novels.
Old 02-05-12, 01:21 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Does anyone still have that magic link where you can sign up for coupons to be e mailed to you? I remember it being posted here and everyone saying it actually worked, as opposed to most of the other sign up pages at B&N that never yield any e mail coupons or discounts. Thanks.
Old 02-05-12, 01:54 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by ProfessorEcho
Does anyone still have that magic link where you can sign up for coupons to be e mailed to you? I remember it being posted here and everyone saying it actually worked, as opposed to most of the other sign up pages at B&N that never yield any e mail coupons or discounts. Thanks.
Well I don't think it worked for everyone but it did work for me on most email addresses I used. Here's the link.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/...?r=1&PID=41408
Old 02-05-12, 05:52 PM

Hi,
I am looking for a nook 50 off coupon, if anyone has an extra I would love it.
Thanks!
Old 02-05-12, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by jan2011
Hi,
Thanks!
Good luck. Most coupons exclude the Nook. You're better off finding sales at other stores, either a coupon or getting extra gift cards when you buy gift cards at a certain amount.
Old 02-05-12, 09:13 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by jan2011
Hi,
Thanks!
Are you looking for a $50 member coupon for a Nook color? I might put mine up for grabs if there is any interest. With the coupon a Nook color is only $149. It's also valid for $25 off a Nook simple touch.

Good luck. Most coupons exclude the Nook. You're better off finding sales at other stores, either a coupon or getting extra gift cards when you buy gift cards at a certain amount.
There is a $50 Nook color coupon around for members that was recently mailed out. Maybe that is what jan2011 was referring to in the post.
Old 02-05-12, 09:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Here are 2 Nook coupon codes that are valid for up to $50 off. If you pay with a Mastercard you may also qualify for a $25 giftcard. See below for details.

7UPVT6ULYE9Y7

HUPZ2JJ1QGX2B

Up to $50 off NOOK Coupon Details:

For each eligible Barnes & Noble active Member account, this coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or once per billing address online at BN.com, while supplies last. This coupon may not be combined with any NOOK Discount Membership benefit.

This coupon entitles you to one (1) the following offers:

-- $25 off one (1) NOOK Simple Touch <EAN 9781400532711> OR

-- $50 off one (1) NOOK Color <EAN 9781400532650>

NOOK Tablet is not eligible for this coupon offer. Certified Pre-Owned NOOK� devices are not eligible for this coupon offer.

This coupon is valid at BN.com until March 1, 2012 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores until February 29, 2012 at close of business.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past or pre-ordered purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of any other products other than NOOK Color or NOOK Simple Touch; (iv) not valid on products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts"; (v) not valid on shipping or handling expenses or applicable sales tax; (vi) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.com website (e.g., used books, PC and video games, etc.); and (vii) not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. This coupon may not be combined with any other coupon or promotion or with the Educator Discount. Barnes&Noble.com is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.

BOOKSELLER: Swipe Member Card. Scan all items, then scan or enter coupon barcode. Discount will be applied after order is totaled.
Also I assume the coupon may stack with this new gift card offer that just started today.

Buy any NOOK® with Your MasterCard® Card
And Get a $25 Barnes & Noble eGift Card

Offer Details: This offer entitles customer to one (1) $25 Barnes & Noble eGift Card after purchasing any NOOK® device using a MasterCard card online at BN.com, on February 6, 2012 or February 7, 2012. Certified Pre-Owned NOOK devices are not eligible for this offer. The $25 eGift Card will be emailed to the account that purchases the device, on or before February 29, 2012. Limit of three (3) eGift Cards per customer.

Purchases for this offer must be made between February 6, 2012 at 12:01 am Eastern Time and February 8, 2012 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time, while supplies last.

Additional Rules Governing this Offer: This offer is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents; (ii) not valid on past or pre-ordered purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of any other product other than NOOK devices; (iv) not valid on products marked as "not eligible for Member discounts, coupons or promotional discounts"; (v) not valid on shipping or handling expenses or applicable sales tax; (vi) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.com website (e.g., used books, PC and video games, etc.); and (vii) not valid at Barnes & Noble retail bookstores or Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. This offer may not be combined with any other coupon or discount promotion or with the Educator or Member Discount. Barnes&Noble.com is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.

MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.

Last edited by Laser Movies; 02-06-12 at 03:39 PM.
Old 02-05-12, 09:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 163 Likes on 132 Posts

I have one of those as well so if anyone else wants one just pm me and they can get it. I won't be using it so I'll just give it to anyone who wants or needs it.

The weird thing is that my membership expired last year and they still sent me coupons for February.
Old 02-05-12, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by LASERMOVIES
Are you looking for a $50 member coupon for a Nook color? I might put mine up for grabs if there is any interest. With the coupon a Nook color is only $149. It's also valid for $25 off a Nook simple touch.

There is a $50 Nook color coupon around for members that was recently mailed out. Maybe that is what jan2011 was referring to in the post.
yes, that's the one I was looking for, thanks!
Old 02-06-12, 10:29 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Doh.
Old 02-06-12, 01:48 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Well I don't think it worked for everyone but it did work for me on most email addresses I used. Here's the link.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/...?r=1&PID=41408
Thanks a lot, Laser. It has worked for me too, but my bro was not getting any E mails from B&N and he is a member, so I thought he would do better to sign up at this link.
Old 02-06-12, 01:54 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Even filling out that form is hit or miss with certain emails. I get some but not others.
Old 02-06-12, 02:39 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Even filling out that form is hit or miss with certain emails. I get some but not others.
True. You would think the largest bookstore chain in the world would have all this figured out. You would think....
Old 02-06-12, 03:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 754 Likes on 491 Posts

I've signed up more than one email address using that link, and I still don't receive any of these coupons. But I did receive a coupon for a free cookie with any beverage purchase from Buzz. Gee, thanks.
Old 02-08-12, 05:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Found some new store coupons today. Valid from 2/9 through 2/12.

Also discovered AAA eliminated the 10% coupon discount today from their web site. So it appears no more 10% off all item coupons will be coming in the future.

Old 02-14-12, 08:42 PM

Would anyone have the Visa 20% coupon in a printable version? I'm looking to buy a CD in-store and I am a non-member. Thanks
Old 02-15-12, 01:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by kraymond67
Would anyone have the Visa 20% coupon in a printable version? I'm looking to buy a CD in-store and I am a non-member. Thanks
I received a new BN Buzz coupon for 20% off, valid in-store. You can try to use that. They have never asked to look at my phone. They just ask for the code (YMMV of course). The code is:
Old 02-15-12, 01:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

New store coupons are now available. Also added a couple of new online codes.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.