Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Killzone 3 (February 2011)

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-11, 01:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Killzone 3 (February 2011)

Wow, only 100 posts about this game? I just rented this and finished it and thought I would throw my two cents in. After playing through all three games now, this one definitely felt the most polished and balanced one yet. Still hands down some of the best sound effects in FPS out there. Now the downsides. The game is really short (I finished right over 4 hrs on normal) and still feels really clunky. The running, shooting, and even flying just doesn't feel right. Like my guy weights 400 pounds or something. And the last level/ending just sucked, it's like they just ran out of time and said “We have to get this one out now, so let's stop here.” Didn't get a chance to try out multiplayer. Overall, I would say 6.5/10.
Old 03-05-12, 12:24 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: Home of the UF Gators and Nat'l Championships, Gainesville, FL
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Killzone 3 (February 2011)

Interesting thing i heard through a podcast this weekend . The multiplayer portion of Killzone 3 is now free. Apparently the entire multiplayer portion of the game is now free (including all DLC) to sample on the PSN under demos. You can only level up to a few levels and then you can still play but you won't gain XP and you can't create custom lobbies. If you then purchase the multiplayer it is $15 or $7.50 for Plus suscribers. Not a bad idea to let people sample the multiplayer and see if they like it.