Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Beverly Hills 90210 talk

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-05, 03:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beverly Hills 90210 talk

for people who haven't seen the show in a while but are watching it daily at 5pm eastern time (probably just me haha).

this show is one of the best.. it just gets you hooked... i don't think i followed it long enough the first run for them to get to college like they are now.. so it's like a whole new show to me.

so basically at the moment we are at

steve finally got revenge in his keg house and got the best of sears.. and pressure seems to be off of him and now him/brandon/donna/brenda are hittin the slopes on a vacation.

david which has the prominent role currently is hooked on crystal meth and is hilarious.... haha what the hell today he left a kid he was watching to wander off because he takes codein pills.. this guy is seriously disturbed.

dylan embracing this strange mother and daughter as his family.. who knows if it is or isn't.. signs point to no but he refuses to accept it and has his little sister constantly... and she gets her period? wtf too much information there.

man thats just one episode... this show is unreal.

oh and andrea is pregnant i guess from that mexian guy although knowing beverly hills it could be from her old boyfriend the professor.. oooo that would be quite the dillema.

comments?
Old 06-09-05, 03:19 AM

and anyone else sick of david pressuring donna to have sex? i never seen someone so obsessed with sex then this guy.... it's unreal... lay off her man let her take her time and make her own decisions.

haha i know hes been with her for years but still... he always throws in those little comments "well if we had a "mature" relationship" hah... all he thinks about.
Old 06-09-05, 04:35 AM
Banned

Man, when the hell is it coming out to DVD? I have been waiting for a long time but I'm assuming music rights have to be cleared first, right?
Old 06-09-05, 08:51 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
One of my favs. Sounds like SoapNet is in S4 right now. S5 is my favorite.
Old 06-09-05, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by LucyMonostone
comments?
Considering these episodes aired something like 10 years ago, I don't think you want to hear too many comments about them. Unless you want everything ruined of course .
Old 06-09-05, 12:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Formerly known as Groucho AND Bandoman/Death Moans, Iowa
Received 372 Likes on 266 Posts
Originally Posted by LucyMonostone
and anyone else sick of david pressuring donna to have sex? i never seen someone so obsessed with sex then this guy.
You've never seen a teenage boy before?
Old 06-09-05, 12:17 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah I was a big 90210 fan until the last season or so, and I would love to have this on DVD.

My question for you is: Which cast member do you think had the most bad stuff happen to them? I would say KELLY. She was raped, burnt, shot, addicted to drugs, held hostage by psycho girl in car filling up with carbon monoxide, etc, etc....
Old 06-09-05, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Terps54423
Considering these episodes aired something like 10 years ago, I don't think you want to hear too many comments about them. Unless you want everything ruined of course .
well i meant more comments on things as they are now.. the current episodes as they air not future ones.
Old 06-09-05, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by dadaluholla
Yeah I was a big 90210 fan until the last season or so, and I would love to have this on DVD.

My question for you is: Which cast member do you think had the most bad stuff happen to them? I would say KELLY. She was raped, burnt, shot, addicted to drugs, held hostage by psycho girl in car filling up with carbon monoxide, etc, etc....
holy cow i don't remember all that but kelly had a crazy life... i can't remember alot of the episodes and i have just been getting back into so i can't remember all the stuff that happened (i watched it a long time ago untill just now i've been catching the reruns)
Old 06-09-05, 12:26 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I would say nothing too bad ever really happened to Steve or Brandon. Sure they had their ups and downs but nothing like kelly, dylan, or even Donna.
Old 06-09-05, 12:33 PM
DVD Talk God

Brainwashed too.

Everything happened to Kelly, which is fine with me because she turned into a goodie-goodie PC bitch once she got to college.
Old 06-09-05, 12:53 PM

I would say nothing too bad ever really happened to Steve or Brandon. Sure they had their ups and downs but nothing like kelly, dylan, or even Donna.
i do remember one thing that happened to steve... he found out he was adopted and then went to find his birth mother only to find out she was dead. that is alot of crap to deal with... also i always thought him to be the saddest inside of the group... even though he seemed to be the most outgoing and always laughing. don't know he always seemed sad to me.
Old 06-09-05, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Brainwashed too.

Everything happened to Kelly, which is fine with me because she turned into a goodie-goodie PC bitch once she got to college.
aghhh cmon no need to call her names.. i like how she is college much more than how she was in high school... wish she was like that always.
Old 06-09-05, 02:01 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Who brainwashed Kelly? It seems familiar but I'm having trouble remembering that whole situation. Was there a guy in a wheelchair involved?
Old 06-09-05, 02:12 PM
DVD Talk God

Who brainwashed Kelly? It seems familiar but I'm having trouble remembering that whole situation. Was there a guy in a wheelchair involved?

Yep - one of her professors. Season 5.
Old 06-09-05, 02:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Those professors will get ya everytime.

How about Brandon? Did anything seriously BAD ever happen to him? Aside from his girlfriend going nuts and trying to burn the parade float? Even that wasn't really "bad". Nothing on the level of say having your new bride shot to death on a dark and stormy night by her father's hitmen who were really coming for you.
Old 06-09-05, 02:20 PM
DVD Talk God

Those professors will get ya everytime.

How about Brandon? Did anything seriously BAD ever happen to him? Aside from his girlfriend going nuts and trying to burn the parade float? Even that wasn't really "bad". Nothing on the level of say having your new bride shot to death on a dark and stormy night by her father's hitmen who were really coming for you.

He had a gambling problem in high school. Nat bailed him out though.

Professor Randall tried to frame him for cheating with Steve. Of course, one could say he had good reason - Brandon banged his hot ex-wife.
Old 06-09-05, 02:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Having to work at the Peach Pit WITH Nat could possibly be considered a bad thing.

The professor's ex-wife was the girl from the 1st Starship Troopers movie right?
Old 06-09-05, 02:29 PM
DVD Talk God

Having to work at the Peach Pit WITH Nat could possibly be considered a bad thing.

The professor's ex-wife was the girl from the 1st Starship Troopers movie right?

Yep. Dina Meyer.
Old 06-09-05, 04:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
Good show, good show. Used to watch it all the time. I think I liked the show better when they were still in high school.

But that means no Tiffani-Amber Thiessen or Kathleen Robertson. Hmmm...

Ok, maybe the college years were the best.
Old 06-09-05, 04:56 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I loved the show until a few years after they went to college. It got really old. And to think they kicked Hillary Swank off.
Old 06-09-05, 05:47 PM

so now david finally admits he has a drug problem gets off the crystal meth and what does he do? RELAPSES... aghhhh he's back on the stuff again and back to lying to donna... how much abuse will donna take.. she must either love him extremely or just doesn't have alot of self worth to herself.. she takes alot of crap from him and stays with him.

Classic beverly hills fashion where all the friends show up to help the other in a time of need when brandon is taking over the peach pit.. in comes steve then follows the whole gang.. hah that's why fantasy rules that kind of stuff never happens in real life... even though it's cheesy still puts a grin on the face.

can't wait till tomorrow to see what happens with david.. i'm liking this storyline with him the drugs and donna... will he spiral out of control completely? will he go to rehab? time will tell.

nothing much else was going in today's show... i don't know how brandon's going to be able to handle running the peach pit and his new found position even with his friends help.. we shall see.

oh and i can't believe andrea was considering abortion... wtf wasn't she always the doo good person who always held to morals and the right way to do things... that suprised me. wow.
Old 06-09-05, 10:27 PM

What channel is showing it daily at 5:00? I wouldn't mind watching it again, but that's a terrible time. I don't usually get home from work till 5:30 or later. Guess I could set the DVR...

As for David pressuring Donna... you must've never been a teenage boy . All I can say being a former one myself... hormones are a powerful thing. They make you do and say crazy things. They control you.
Old 06-09-05, 10:33 PM

5pm weekdays on the soap opera channel sorry i don't know the official name but it's channel 53 on the east coast... it has only soap opera stuff on 24/7 then it's on saturday like at 7am and 8am on the same channel.

as for hormones i know about them i am a male but sex is hardly important.. if that's all he wants he shouldn't play games with donna in a serious relationship instead just stay single and get sex with other people who want the same thing.. i don't know he says he loves her but then he's pressuring her every second to do something she isn't ready for.. that's pretty selfish and the way he's treating her i can't see any love there.. but thats just me.
Old 06-09-05, 11:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I watched this show continually from '91 to about '94 or '95. When they were in high school were the best episodes, in my opinion, when Brenda was still there and Dylan was the "bad guy" with a good heart. Basically I stopped watching after Dylan's bride (or fiance?) was killed by the mafia or something like that, and he (Dylan) left the show.

I missed the last few years, when the cast seemed to change on a yearly basis.

In it's time, it was a great show.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.