DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

LOTR Extended Editions BOX?!!!!

Old 10-09-04, 07:35 AM
ruk
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by mzupeman2
Wow, four pages of nonsense. I agree with the concept that 'if you didnt see this coming, it's your own fault'. I mean, you're going to get the exact three same sets... with a box. Why is a freakin' box that big of a deal? And, if it was that big of a deal, you should have just waited to buy the films. But, you didn't, and now you're crying over it. If you were as major of a box whore as you say you are, you would have realized through nothing other than some rational common sense, that this was going to be released eventually. And at that point, you should have decided if it would be worth it to you, to go buy the EE's NOW, and then buy them again when they go on sale in a nice big box set. It's not like Peter Jackson said 'gee, I think we'll sell just the boxes too!', it's pointless. And he's not going to either. Companies won't be recieving shipments of boxes, as all the boxes will be in use to hold the EE trilogy in a shrink wrapped package. If some dork decides to sell it on ebay, you'll be in luck, if not, either shell out the extra money and swallow your losses or stop bothering us here with 'I want a box, boo hoo hoo' when it was your own fault you didn't wait.

listen pal, nobody asked you or is bothering you, if you dont have anything informative to say then dont post your stupid reply's