Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-14, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

If anybody has an unused coupon code still available, please let me know. I'm hoping to use it tonight. Thank you very much!
Old 02-02-14, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by goodwin
If anybody has an unused coupon code still available, please let me know. I'm hoping to use it tonight. Thank you very much!
Coupon sent.

That's the last of my coupons.
Old 02-02-14, 07:15 PM

Thank you so much, Laser Movies. I bought the "History of the Eagles" Blu-ray using the coupon.
Old 02-11-14, 02:20 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Should have new coupons later in the week. Looks like the usual 15% and 20%.

Here are the details for the member coupon.

20% Off One Item Coupon Details:

For each valid and current Barnes & Noble Member account, this coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or once per billing address online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from February 13, 2014 at 12:01am to February 18, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from February 13, 2014 to February 17, 2014 at close of business.

The additional 20% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK (R) devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO(R) Architecture Studio, LEGO(R) Mindstorms EV3, LEGO(R) Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO(R) Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 02-11-14, 01:08 PM

Has anyone ever seen B&N memberships offered at a discount? Maybe through a Groupon or other promotion?
Old 02-11-14, 01:40 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by funkymonkeyjavajunky
Has anyone ever seen B&N memberships offered at a discount? Maybe through a Groupon or other promotion?
Haven't seen any Groupon type offers. However you can pay for a membership with gift cards. If you can find any deals on gift cards that might be the best option.
Old 02-11-14, 03:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by funkymonkeyjavajunky
It's only $25 so I doubt it will be offered on a deal site for less.
Old 02-13-14, 11:16 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I have extra coupons if anyone needs any. Only have one member 20% coupon to give away.
Old 02-13-14, 12:00 PM
Cool New Member

Hi
If you still have a 20% or 15% it would be gladly used and appreciated.

Also I know this has been covered before in the thread but are there any secrets to getting the BN emails. I had an account for over three years and never received a single email, despite doing all of the account preferences and several phone calls. On a non member account I was receiving the emails. So I didn't renew the original account and signed up for membership on the other account. Guess what, now that account hasn't received any emails since I became a member.
I called but nothing has come thru.
Thanks
Old 02-13-14, 12:05 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

You got pm awhile back laser, thanks for the generous offer.

fulglo, I feel your pain. I've been a member with bn.com for years, and haven't received a single coupon since October of last year. Not sure why they cut me off...
Old 02-13-14, 01:49 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by fulglo
Hi
If you still have a 20% or 15% it would be gladly used and appreciated.

Also I know this has been covered before in the thread but are there any secrets to getting the BN emails. I had an account for over three years and never received a single email, despite doing all of the account preferences and several phone calls. On a non member account I was receiving the emails. So I didn't renew the original account and signed up for membership on the other account. Guess what, now that account hasn't received any emails since I became a member.
I called but nothing has come thru.
Thanks
I don't get the member coupon either but I created a non-member account and I get email coupons for that one. So I keep it around. The coupons aren't linked to an email address or an account so there's no issue with keeping this account just for the emails.
Old 02-13-14, 02:40 PM
Cool New Member

Hi
I tried that a few months ago, still no emails. I'll reinput it and wait a few weeks.
Old 02-13-14, 02:44 PM
Cool New Member

Hi
Update, entered an email and did get a welcoming email after a few minutes.
Let's see if any coupons come thru on the next round.
Thanks
Old 02-13-14, 07:17 PM

I'm a member, and I always get the coupons...but I didn't get one today. I did get a 15% one in one non-member email address...did any members actually get a coupon today for 20%?
Old 02-13-14, 07:44 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

I"m a member and I seem to never get coupons
Old 02-14-14, 08:37 AM
Cool New Member

Thanks for the tips on the emails. Signed up for a new gmail account and registered with BN for the emails. Hopefully this will work. I would guess the next round of coupons would be in three weeks or so.
Strange how BN customer service doesn't seem to have any way to help with this problem and seems bad business practice since they charge for the membership. Even with the coupon use I'm sure they are still making a profit.
Old 02-14-14, 09:53 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

15% Off: Z7SP2F5LX38T8
(Expires 02.17)
Old 02-14-14, 01:06 PM

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

I have an extra 15% off coupon I won't be using.

267VA32VXW5VA
Old 02-14-14, 06:42 PM

Got a code today but looking for another to save on an LP box set for the folks anny next month

I'm wound be in your debt if you obliged
Old 02-15-14, 08:31 AM
Cool New Member

Hi!

May I have a coupon code if anybody has one to spare?

Thank you so much!
Old 02-15-14, 08:33 AM

i would like one too. thank you.
Old 02-15-14, 10:59 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Emailed coupons.
Old 02-15-14, 05:24 PM

Turns out the Barnes rep claims that member coupons are "random". Odd. I ALWAYS get them on Thursdays. Pretty frustrating. I know some of you never get them, but I always do, so I have no idea what is up with that.
Old 02-16-14, 12:31 AM

thank you very much to Laser Movies for the coupon code. i really appreciate your generosity. have a good weekend.
Old 02-16-14, 09:33 AM
kd5
DVD Talk Legend

Received 373 Likes on 253 Posts

Since tomorrow is the last day of the sale (according to the email I just got) and I'll be at work for most of the next 2 days, I'll leave my 15% Off code here since I'm not using it this time around: 4TV46BWAEN4PL.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.