Coupons for DVD Planet/Digital Eyes Thread

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Coupons for DVD Planet/Digital Eyes Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-06, 11:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We are adding the Frequent Buyer Points and Store Credit balance to the info center this AM. You should see it in a few hours.

We are still offering free shipping and I have not been able to duplicate this instance. Please e-mail me with your account info so I can investigate further. ([email protected]).

Thanks,

Mark
Old 04-01-06, 11:56 AM

Hi Mark,

Congratulations on the merger. Now, why don't you guys give us a nice little sale to celebrate! It doesn't have to be anything fancy. You know, buy 1 Criterion get 2 free, 75% off all 2-disc DVDs. Something simple like that. Okay, I can dream can't I? Anyway, good luck.
Old 04-01-06, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by arod1171
Hi Mark,

Congratulations on the merger. Now, why don't you guys give us a nice little sale to celebrate! It doesn't have to be anything fancy. You know, buy 1 Criterion get 2 free, 75% off all 2-disc DVDs. Something simple like that. Okay, I can dream can't I? Anyway, good luck.
Your post made me smile after a very long week. While I can't offer anything crazy, how about some coupons...

PREAPR2006 $10 OFF $125 ORDER
APR2006 $5 OFF $60 ORDER
DEPLANET2006 $7 OFF $75 ORDER
Above expire on 4/30/2006
Old 04-01-06, 09:48 PM

[QUOTE=DigitalEyes]Your post made me smile after a very long week. While I can't offer anything crazy, how about some coupons...

Coupons are nice, too. Thanks.
Old 04-01-06, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by DigitalEyes
We are adding the Frequent Buyer Points and Store Credit balance to the info center this AM. You should see it in a few hours.

We are still offering free shipping and I have not been able to duplicate this instance. Please e-mail me with your account info so I can investigate further. ([email protected]).

Thanks,

Mark
I sent you an email.
It looks like it may be reading my address as an international address(it's not).
Thanks for looking into it.
Old 04-03-06, 11:31 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Mark,
SCORPION - GRUDGE SONG, which was available for pre-order on the old DigitalEyes site, seems to have disappeared on the new DVDPlanet site.
Could you please re-add it so that I can order it?
Old 04-03-06, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Gypo66
Mark,
SCORPION - GRUDGE SONG, which was available for pre-order on the old DigitalEyes site, seems to have disappeared on the new DVDPlanet site.
Could you please re-add it so that I can order it?
http://www.dvdplanet.com/details.cfm?info=MBI006188
Old 04-03-06, 02:50 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

The new site looks great and I placed an order last night. I had some problems at first. I was getting errors when I tried to go through the check out, but everything worked fine when I tried it later.

Good luck with the merger and keep those coupons coming...
Old 04-05-06, 03:02 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Hey Mark From Naperville The search engine sucks, try to make it more like amazon.

It is totally inaccurate, and cluttered.
Old 04-05-06, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Knives
Hey Mark From Naperville The search engine sucks, try to make it more like amazon.

It is totally inaccurate, and cluttered.
The search engine is learning. It will improve everyday. I have requested the search be tightened a bit. I will also be adding an advanced search later this week which will allow you to zero in on a title or actor.
Old 04-05-06, 11:20 AM

Greetings, Mark...

I congratulate you on what I expect will be a smooth and very successful transition as the two websites become one happy family. I have a question...is it okay to be sending a box of about 15 USED DVDs for in-store credit at the present time? I've bought from you many times, but never sold to you, so I wasn't sure how laborious the process is on your end...and I'm sure you folks have a lot going on right now.

Also, I'm not finding any titles released by No Shame...and there are several I want to order, including DOUBLE GAME and UNO BIANCA. Any info on when these will magically re-appear in your inventory listings?

Thanks,
CMMCCOMB
Old 04-05-06, 12:29 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by thedarktroll
is it okay to be sending a box of about 15 USED DVDs for in-store credit at the present time?
I've got about a hundred titles I'm thinking about boxing up and sending in as well. Any problems with an order that large?
Old 04-09-06, 11:16 PM

Logging in to the new site and following instructions to see my wishlist shows only my old dvdplanet wishilist where I only had 3 or 4 titles. The 50 or so titles from the old digitaleyes site seem to have vanished.

Will I have to re-add them or will the old wishlists be fixed?

Store forum addresses the problem. Hopefully the wishlist problems will be resolved soon.

Thanks for the coupons.

Last edited by uhftv; 04-12-06 at 11:16 PM.
Old 04-13-06, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by uglyjay
Mark, Is free shipping through media mail no longer an option?
I tried to order an ultimate collection box set and chose that option but when I go to checkout it assigned a fairly large amount for shipping without any other choices.
Or is it because it is a box set?
Thanks
I had the exact same problem. I suggest going into your account settings and making sure that your home country is set to USA. I just checked and, sure enough, my ship-to country had somehow defaulted to Algeria! No wonder I was only being given international shipping options.
Old 04-14-06, 07:24 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mark:

Here's another major preorder title that has disappeared since the merger.

John Wayne: John Ford Film Collection
Warner Home Video
UPC Code: 012569767003
Release date: 6-6-2006
Old 04-14-06, 03:17 PM

Hi Mark, if you get a chance could you check and see if you're going to be shipping The Unsolved Mysteries Ultimate Collection (UPC:687797503695) and when Dazed & Confused Criterion Collection will be available for preorder?

Many thanks!
Samuel
Old 04-14-06, 04:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

...and how about The Passenger (Antonioni's with Nicholson) coming out on 4/25?
Old 04-16-06, 02:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Mark,
I see that the site has added the Red Dwarf Series 7 and 8 two-pack to the site, but not the standalone Series 8. I am waiting for this addition so that I can place my preorders. Will it be added soon?
Old 04-17-06, 05:08 PM

What is the deal with the search engine? I get paid tomorrow. I've got a $20 credit I'm ready to use. I've got a coupon. I've got about a dozen titles I want to order. But it's a royal pain in the rear trying to pull up titles on DVDigiPlanEyes' site, and it's been that way since the merger. For example, you can type in PYJAMA GIRL CASE just as it's spelled, as ranked in their Top 25. Nothing comes up. I want to order UNO BIANCA. I know it's probably there, but I'll be damned if I can find it. I also wonder if the quote machine will actually be up tomorrow...
Old 04-17-06, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by thedarktroll
What is the deal with the search engine? I get paid tomorrow. I've got a $20 credit I'm ready to use. I've got a coupon. I've got about a dozen titles I want to order. But it's a royal pain in the rear trying to pull up titles on DVDigiPlanEyes' site, and it's been that way since the merger. For example, you can type in PYJAMA GIRL CASE just as it's spelled, as ranked in their Top 25. Nothing comes up. I want to order UNO BIANCA. I know it's probably there, but I'll be damned if I can find it. I also wonder if the quote machine will actually be up tomorrow...

Here's Uno Bianca
http://www.digitaleyes.net/details.c...info=NSH530024

I found it by doing a search for Keys to The House then on that page I clicked on Kim Rossi-Stuart's name which is hyperlinked and it listed all of her available titles.

Here's Pyjama Girl Case:
http://www.digitaleyes.net/details.c...info=BLG581069

Last edited by OwlAtHome; 04-17-06 at 09:14 PM.
Old 04-17-06, 10:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

any word on when the john wayne/john ford boxset will be available for preorder?

thanks.
Old 04-18-06, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by OwlAtHome
Here's Uno Bianca
http://www.digitaleyes.net/details.c...info=NSH530024

I found it by doing a search for Keys to The House then on that page I clicked on Kim Rossi-Stuart's name which is hyperlinked and it listed all of her available titles.

Here's Pyjama Girl Case:
http://www.digitaleyes.net/details.c...info=BLG581069

Thanks very much, OwlAtHome!

I thought there was a way you could browse by studio, but I had no luck finding such an option anywhere.
Old 04-18-06, 08:57 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Mark - I know you are still working the kinks out - but shopping last night was very tiresome. I agree the search is not good by todays standards. My real problem lies in this - I was shopping for used dvds and new, the new ones were going in a dvdplanet shopping cart while the used were going in digitaleyes cart - depending on what I clicked I was on different sites. I know if I was not a loyal customer I would have given up.
Old 04-19-06, 09:32 AM

Temporary SEARCH Fix

I goto dvdpricesearch - enter title wanted - if DVDPLANET carries the title it will be listed - hit BUY - takes you to that page in DVDPLANET.

It's a quick way to find titles - hopefully the DVDPLANET search will be corrected soon!
Old 04-22-06, 03:50 PM

Mark,

I'm looking to preorder The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. - The Complete Series (1993) but cannot locate on the site. I tried the dvdpricesearch suggestion, but DVDPlanet is not among the results.

Thanks

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.