Reload this Page >

Dollar Tree BLU Rays!

Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Dollar Tree BLU Rays!

Old 05-07-21, 01:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts
Re: Dollar Tree BLU Rays!

I might have liked some of the BBC sets, but I haven't seen any specific titles posted at all that I would buy based on the title. The Auntie Roo Double feature if I didn't already have it I guess.
Old 05-13-21, 10:07 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I try get out to dt but no rush as i guess store get so much then picked over by time i get there if not go as soon as wave hits any by chance. can only try go and check and not be bummed no new or not many cause some or many see or told of media on youtube anytime so they check so many stores and may grab all the gold any lol. so i make sure go for needs and then get any media maybe while i there. have so much not watch yet so any new just adds to that pile lol.
Old 05-25-21, 09:59 AM

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts

Anybody in the know? Seems like a drop should be this week, but I read elsewhere 6/11?
Old 05-29-21, 02:22 AM

Can always check and see and then get any other needs so not wasted trip any. so as i do , do from what u read and see if any new then grab needs at same time if not much u want from this wave if any. i got to point i read of any new stock but ea wave some or many stores get skipped for any reason, so i dont feel the need or rush to go and check but can do if possible later. seen youtube videos where some stores get alot boxes as otehr get none or they stock ahead of street date or get stocked after. all stores are different about it cause know by now news gets around and get hit by collectors and resellers and some resell clean them out of any good stuff as if no one else want any. cause a video said a guy came in and grabbed hundred plus of media so was not much left any.
Old 05-30-21, 12:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 146 Likes on 124 Posts

Found a copy of Survival of the Dead (2009) on BD recently.

Was happy to find it as I didn't own it previously in any format.
Old 05-30-21, 11:00 PM

Cool, i read somewhere dt getting new stcok like around next weekend the 6th but not sure if all store get and if some or many gonna stock it sooner or later for any reason. i seen box dated and box was out like way before street date so guess they try stock due to any space they need in back by chance. but sux not all store get same times or if any at all really.
Old 05-31-21, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by asianxcore View Post
Found a copy of Survival of the Dead (2009) on BD recently.

Was happy to find it as I didn't own it previously in any format.
Great disc for a buck. Lots of features
Old 05-31-21, 03:43 PM

I have read 4k has no xtras on it for some reason like dvd and blu ray do anytime and wonder why unless not many brag about xtras on 4k much ?
Old 06-01-21, 09:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 261 Likes on 225 Posts

Originally Posted by cabler30 View Post
Cool, i read somewhere dt getting new stcok like around next weekend the 6th but not sure if all store get and if some or many gonna stock it sooner or later for any reason. i seen box dated and box was out like way before street date so guess they try stock due to any space they need in back by chance. but sux not all store get same times or if any at all really.
From what I hear, Dollar Tree is having a hard time finding employees like many other low-end retail outlets. I've recently seen locations close in the middle of the day because they couldn't find enough workers.

That may delay or pause the roll-out at select stores.
Old 06-02-21, 08:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Went to the local DT today. They had a ton of no name dvd's & a few no name blu's. The only title I would have spent $1 on if I didn't already own it was Christina Vicki Barcelona (DVD). Also had the Top Cat Movie & a Justin Bieber concert on dvd. Nothing else I've heard of. While there were quite a few dvd's, I was told they were several weeks old.
Old 06-03-21, 10:32 PM

Guessing if some or many getting unemployment still then they gonna milk till runs out then be bugging for jobs later any. or try get jobs they really wanna do any if past job they hated for any reason. and since some or many jobs need help i guess it more chance to get what u want anytime now.
Old 06-04-21, 09:50 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 92 Likes on 71 Posts

Picked up:

Also saw like 4 copies of Survival of the Dead on blu-ray (already own though)
The following users liked this post:
Captsmee.00 (06-08-21)
Old 06-04-21, 03:08 PM

Went to 4 local stores, only 1 had boxes of new movies. I think maybe they put them out early?

anyway, hereís what I picked up:

Saw lots of Trick on DVD but no Bluray
The following users liked this post:
mapman1 (06-07-21)
Old 06-04-21, 03:33 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by SterlingBen View Post
Picked up:

Also saw like 4 copies of Survival of the Dead on blu-ray (already own though)
I'm guessing "Wi__ Cra__" is Witch Craft?
Old 06-04-21, 04:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 92 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Mondo Kane View Post
I'm guessing "Wi__ Cra__" is Witch Craft?
Yes, I almost put it back but it had the BBC logo on the back, saw maybe it's a bit classier than it's generic cover lets on.
Old 06-05-21, 01:25 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer & TOAT Winner

Received 93 Likes on 75 Posts

Tried to find VHS the last couple waves but no luck. That Lego Batman looks like itís from Mexico.
Old 06-06-21, 08:42 PM

Have not been since budget and broke kinda, so just gotta hope can score some later if any.
Old 06-08-21, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My local store has the poster up for DVDs and Blurays as the Item of the Week but the manager is notorious for not following the schedule that people mention on this website. The Black Friday batch didn't hit the shelves until a week before Christmas.
Old 06-08-21, 07:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

That sign was up last week at my local $t; & the cashier told me all their movie stock had been out for weeks.
Old 06-09-21, 02:08 AM

Can only guess stores get stock and they put any out as they get it or have room for it any. sometimes ahead of street date and other times after street date. but not all stores have traffic that come in just for media anytime so its like anything else now days i guess. so if u want gotta check tech area if not in front or on end cap any. i have only asked once and say they only have what is in stock at time. stores get is any or traffic come in anytime and grab all or any for own wants or just resell by chance now days. i just go and try be aware is all, like last time i check they had some in front but just saw books till one workers moved them around any then got a decent hand full after told i found a box coverd by stuff cause traffic too lazy to put back any no wants so tried fix and show was something if anything at all. sometimes i think they get alot box and other not much or just try combine stock so looks like less so get rid of box any at time. right now i dont even check, so i go when i can later and get what i can anytime if want real bad any.

Last edited by cabler30; 06-09-21 at 02:10 AM. Reason: had to fix not so many miss spell any
Old 06-09-21, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by MooMooMooMoo View Post
That sign was up last week at my local $t; & the cashier told me all their movie stock had been out for weeks.
they probably don’t know it’s a monthly thing. I had one store say they have been out for weeks, I looked and 12 brand new boxes on the shelf. I had another store with them in the bin yesterday and the sign on the counter waiting to go up. I think it’s all just random. I found 3 stores put them out early last week and some even said nope, this week when asked. Also stores seem to get between 2-12 boxes of new as well each month
Old 06-09-21, 04:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 261 Likes on 225 Posts

I come across far more DVDs than Blu-rays these days, which don't interest me nearly as much. There are only so many no-budget horror and indie movies you can watch.
Old 06-09-21, 07:05 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 24 Likes on 8 Posts

Was able to get the following BLUs from 2 stores:

Gotti
Great Barrier Reef (BBC Video)
War Dogs
Nature Calls
Force Majeure
Hobo with a Shotgun
The BangBang Club
Old 06-09-21, 08:42 PM

Can only guess if see more dvd then blurays any even combos by chance then it means some or many prefer blu ray over dvd anytime. i get a mix sometimes but not always if not a combo by chance. just know if can get as a combo now then not gotta do upgrading later if any.
Old 06-10-21, 08:45 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

I happened to stop in just before closing time last night to pick up a birthday card for someone and the guy was filling the display in front with DVDs and Blu-Rays. I got first choice!
Picked up:
Survival of the Dead: Ultimate Undead Edition (Romero) Blu-ray
God Bless America Blu-ray
Taboo (Combo Pack) - BBC Series with Tom Hardy (8 Hours)
SSGB (Combo Pack) - BBC Series (5 hours)
In Dubious Battle (Combo Pack) - James Franco movie
Seven Swords (Dragon Dynasty) Blu-ray

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.