Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

"Upcoming Game Annoucements"...Trailers, Info, Details

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-21, 08:37 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 938 Likes on 786 Posts
Re: "Upcoming Game Annoucements"...Trailers, Info, Details

Originally Posted by K&AJones
interesting New game announced at the end of the Xbox Show...Redfall...from Bethesda...Summer of 2022...Xbox and PC....Redfall | Official Website | Bethesda.net | Bethesda.net

I don’t know wtf that was, but it was awesome!
Old 06-14-21, 02:00 AM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,267 Likes on 4,285 Posts

I assume that’s a four person co-op game. The days of me arranging to play a multiplayer game with three friends feel like they’re behind me.
Old 06-14-21, 05:31 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 120 Likes on 108 Posts

Have to say...SquareEnix might have delivered a good Marvel Game.....looks, sounds true to the Movie at least...Coming October...

Old 06-14-21, 05:38 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Known about and thought for this year to come out...but now a firm release date that many have waited a long time for....September 23....Diablo II: Resurrected.....New Street Date trailer during XBox E3...

The following users liked this post:
steebo777 (06-14-21)
Old 06-14-21, 07:29 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,162 Likes on 908 Posts

The Guardians of the Galaxy game looks kinda fun, but I don’t really like the character designs.
Old 06-14-21, 08:45 AM
Dan
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,191 Likes on 841 Posts

Originally Posted by Decker
I assume that’s a four person co-op game. The days of me arranging to play a multiplayer game with three friends feel like they’re behind me.
Same.
However, when they introduced this game, they did say something like, "an open world game you can play alone or with friends." I just hope the 'alone' portion has a strong campaign and isn't tied to multiplayer with anonymous people instead.
Music (06-14-21)
Old 06-14-21, 12:30 PM

Received 812 Likes on 528 Posts

Have to say...SquareEnix might have delivered a good Marvel Game.....looks, sounds true to the Movie at least...Coming October...

The following 6 users liked this post by Goldberg74:
Boondock Saint (06-15-21), Deftones (06-14-21), lopper (06-14-21), Michael Corvin (06-14-21), Music (06-14-21), steebo777 (06-14-21) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 06-14-21, 07:22 PM

that looked fantastic. The voices, at least, Star Lord and Rocket almost sounded like Pratt and Cooper. This looked like it could have been directed by Gunn. It had his fun and everything his 2 movies were about. I hope to hell this turns into something spectacular.
Old 06-23-21, 05:55 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The first trailer came out awhile back but it's been quite for awhile....a New Trailer and Release Date...August 24...and price is $40.00....

Old 06-23-21, 08:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 309 Likes on 231 Posts

Star Lord looks like Frat Lord in that Guardians footage. What's up with Rocket's beard rat tail?
Old 07-06-21, 01:36 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,368 Likes on 930 Posts

Old 07-19-21, 06:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Well today Ubisoft announced and showed a "Tom Clancy" game and wasn't exactly what many had thought....a 6vs6 free-to-play MP Only Game...guess we don't have enough out there....so far what I've seen on the forums...they're stunned, shocked and ripping this left & right trying to figure how the heck Tom Clancy's Name Is Even On This....

.New Tom Clancy’s XDefiant Is ‘Fast-Paced Firefights Meets Punk Rock Mosh Pits’ - Game Informer

Today, Ubisoft unveiled the latest chapter in the Tom Clancy franchise: Tom Clancy’s XDefiant. A free-to-play first-person shooter, XDefiant is a Ubisoft original with no narrative ties to other IPs like The Division, Rainbow Six, or Ghost Recon (however, there are some direct influences that I’ll bring up later). In fact, XDefiant doesn’t have a story mode; it’s a 6v6 free-to-play multiplayer-only title. In the announcement trailer that dropped today, developers showed off a bevy of gameplay, talked about the cool features coming to the game, and enthusiastically stated that Tom Clancy’s XDefiant is “fast-paced firefights meets punk rock mosh pits.”
Old 07-19-21, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Deftones
I know its 2 years off, but give us some gameplay footage, even early. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a trailer with at least what a game might look like.
Old 07-21-21, 06:00 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

A New 15 minute Gameplay footage of Aliens; Fireteam Elite...

Old 07-22-21, 10:32 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 385 Likes on 310 Posts

Well today Ubisoft announced and showed a "Tom Clancy" game and wasn't exactly what many had thought....a 6vs6 free-to-play MP Only Game...guess we don't have enough out there....so far what I've seen on the forums...they're stunned, shocked and ripping this left & right trying to figure how the heck Tom Clancy's Name Is Even On This....

.New Tom Clancy’s XDefiant Is ‘Fast-Paced Firefights Meets Punk Rock Mosh Pits’ - Game Informer

Today, Ubisoft unveiled the latest chapter in the Tom Clancy franchise: Tom Clancy’s XDefiant. A free-to-play first-person shooter, XDefiant is a Ubisoft original with no narrative ties to other IPs like The Division, Rainbow Six, or Ghost Recon (however, there are some direct influences that I’ll bring up later). In fact, XDefiant doesn’t have a story mode; it’s a 6v6 free-to-play multiplayer-only title. In the announcement trailer that dropped today, developers showed off a bevy of gameplay, talked about the cool features coming to the game, and enthusiastically stated that Tom Clancy’s XDefiant is “fast-paced firefights meets punk rock mosh pits.”
I've been a HUGE Tom Clancy, Rainbow Six fan for forever. The FPS / Strategy game is my favorite... I cannot even begin to fathom wtf Ubi is doing in 2021 and beyond. First, they haven't given us a proper Sam Fisher game in, what, 10 years almost (at least 7), Rainbow Six (my most played game ever) is rampant with cheaters and toxic players to the point that I leave playing the game more frustrated than relaxed or having enjoyed myself and finally, as you stated, they put a Tom Clancy title on a game that looks more like a hybrid of every other popular FPS out there. I hope people vote with their dollars and reject this type of shit entry. I know it's FTP but it's not really. Ubi needs to place somebody in charge who understands their customer and empathizes with the games that we've been asking for for years. Oh, and don't get me started on the shit-show that was Breakpoint after a solid Wildlands entry.
K&AJones (07-23-21)
Old 07-23-21, 09:02 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Rob V
I've been a HUGE Tom Clancy, Rainbow Six fan for forever. The FPS / Strategy game is my favorite... I cannot even begin to fathom wtf Ubi is doing in 2021 and beyond. First, they haven't given us a proper Sam Fisher game in, what, 10 years almost (at least 7), Rainbow Six (my most played game ever) is rampant with cheaters and toxic players to the point that I leave playing the game more frustrated than relaxed or having enjoyed myself and finally, as you stated, they put a Tom Clancy title on a game that looks more like a hybrid of every other popular FPS out there. I hope people vote with their dollars and reject this type of shit entry. I know it's FTP but it's not really. Ubi needs to place somebody in charge who understands their customer and empathizes with the games that we've been asking for for years. Oh, and don't get me started on the shit-show that was Breakpoint after a solid Wildlands entry.

I've read several forums including the Ubisoft ones and the majority out there are really up in arms, laughing, shocked, stunned and outright furious...and not just the game itself but almost equally mad that Ubisoft put Tom Clancy's Name On It...which to all is nothing more than a marketing scam to lure players into playing it. Game will be a failure when there's already well established Apex, Fortnight, Overwatch, COD and several others out there...didn't look like anything new and already some calling it...Brink 2.0....
Old 08-21-21, 08:03 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

new Black Myth: Wukong Trailer featuring In-Gameplay using Unreal 5 Engine...the snow physics are stellar....

Old 08-21-21, 08:54 AM

Received 812 Likes on 528 Posts

Whoops, guess I shouldn’t have made that thread yesterday about Wukong yesterday.

Oh well.
Old 08-29-21, 07:55 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Well...PC Players have a chance at a game that's got that...Bloodborne Look...come December....

Old 09-02-21, 07:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

This appeared on Sony YouTube channel and not much on the game...comes from Seoul-based studio Nat Games....

Old 09-02-21, 07:36 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Standalone Legends Mode from Ghost of Tsushima is out today.....below is a 14 minute review of it when it came out as a add-on for the game...

Old 09-02-21, 08:07 PM

I wish Dearhloop and GoT were multi. They look so fucking good.
Old 09-03-21, 06:32 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 138 Likes on 107 Posts

Deathloop is coming to Xbox.
Old 09-03-21, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Music
Deathloop is coming to Xbox.
I guess I can wait till sometime in 2022. Thanks Music.

Last edited by OldBoy; 09-03-21 at 07:27 AM.
Old 09-09-21, 04:14 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,368 Likes on 930 Posts

OldBoy (09-09-21)

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.