Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Google Stadia

Old 11-26-19, 02:33 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 137 Likes on 108 Posts
Re: Google Stadia

How long until it's available for non-start up buyers? I'd like to try it out but I don't need a 2nd Chromecast Ultra (Which I bought mainly for streaming from my Oculus Quest), plus I'd probably use it on my PC + Xbox One controller first and foremost.
Old 11-26-19, 04:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 90 Likes on 46 Posts

Also, don't forget that cross-play titles (like Destiny 2) are NOT cross-play on the Stadia.
Old 04-28-20, 06:54 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 57 Likes on 42 Posts

EA bringing Madden, FIFA, and Star Wars games to Google Stadia.Electronic Arts is bringing its games to Google Stadia. The publisher will release at least five games, including this year’s Madden NFL and FIFA sports simulations and 2019’s Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, on Stadia in 2020 “and beyond.”

Jedi: Fallen Order will come to Google Stadia this fall, while Madden and FIFA are slated for some time this winter. Google and EA did not announce what the other two games coming to Stadia beyond 2020 would be, but Phil Harrison, vice president and general manager at Google, promised more details on EA’s plans during a

EA joins publishers like 2K, Bethesda Softworks, Rockstar Games, Square Enix, and Ubisoft, which have committed to bring past and future games to the Stadia platform.

Google announced earlier this month that the standard version of Stadia, which can be accessed by anyone with a Gmail address in the platform’s 14 launch territories, is now available and includes two free months of Stadia Pro. The standard version of Stadia is free, but users need to purchase the games they want to keep.

https://www.polygon.com/2020/4/28/21...i-fallen-order
Old 11-11-20, 08:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

https://www.theverge.com/2020/11/10/...n-bundle-deals
Old 11-17-20, 10:09 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 90 Likes on 46 Posts

I picked up the free Stadia, and I have been unsuccessful linking the controller to the Chromecast they sent, so that's fun.