Video Game Talk
HD Reviews

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 12-04-18, 08:10 PM   #76
Redeyejoker
Cool New Member

Re: Fallout 76 - (PS4, XB1, PC)

Just got this email from Bethesda about my CE Armor edition. I just copied the first part

Dear Customer,

We are finalizing manufacturing plans for replacement canvas bags for the Fallout 76: Power Armor Edition. If you purchased the CE, please submit a ticket following the process below by Jan. 31, 2019. We’ll arrange to send you a replacement as soon as the bags are ready.

1. Click this link to submit a ticket to our support team (This will work best if you are already logged in at help.bethesda.net ).
2. Fill out each field as requested. Be sure to include your complete shipping address, including your street address, city, state, country, and postal code (if applicable).
3. Attach your reciept or invoice as requested, it must have your full name, Bethesda.net username and email address legibly printed on it.
4. Click Submit, you should see a ticket number appear on the page.
Old 12-05-18, 07:36 AM   #77
K&AJones
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyejoker View Post
Just got this email from Bethesda about my CE Armor edition. I just copied the first part

Dear Customer,

We are finalizing manufacturing plans for replacement canvas bags for the Fallout 76: Power Armor Edition. If you purchased the CE, please submit a ticket following the process below by Jan. 31, 2019. We’ll arrange to send you a replacement as soon as the bags are ready.

1. Click this link to submit a ticket to our support team (This will work best if you are already logged in at help.bethesda.net ).
2. Fill out each field as requested. Be sure to include your complete shipping address, including your street address, city, state, country, and postal code (if applicable).
3. Attach your reciept or invoice as requested, it must have your full name, Bethesda.net username and email address legibly printed on it.
4. Click Submit, you should see a ticket number appear on the page.
I really hope all that ordered that gets what they're due...and plus more. That whole thing & deal from the way they handled it to "Game Reviewers" getting the Total Package Free while consumers got screwed is really just low of the low considering this is Bethesda. I know it's been a hot topic on the official forum and not just from those who bought it. It's been on several Game Sites covering as well.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there must be something wrong with the universe" -Dr. Crusher-Star Trek
Old 12-05-18, 10:54 PM   #78
mattysemo247
DVD Talk Legend

And it gets even better

https://kotaku.com/bethesda-support-...1830892930/amp
Old 12-06-18, 07:11 AM   #79
K&AJones
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattysemo247 View Post
I saw that and wasn't going to post since it seems with Bethesda and Fallout 76 it's been like the saying goes..."When it rains...it pours"...and since it's pouring might as well add this...

Report: Bethesda’s Starfield Already Facing Development Problems, CEO Is A “Criminal”

https://zetgaming.com/2018/12/05/rep...is-a-criminal/

"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there must be something wrong with the universe" -Dr. Crusher-Star Trek