Video Game Talk
HD Reviews

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 06-11-18, 12:57 AM   #1
gerrythedon
DVD Talk Limited Edition

RAGE 2: Xbox One / PS4 / PC

Hell Yes! This is what the first one did not bring.

RAGE 2 DELUXE EDITION
Looking to add a little extra luxury to your action-packed tour through the wasteland? We’re pleased to announce the RAGE 2 Deluxe Edition. Available for $79.99, this physical Deluxe Edition includes a copy of RAGE 2 alongside a bevy of badass bonuses. A digital Deluxe Edition will be revealed in the coming months.

INCLUDED IN THE RAGE 2 DELUXE EDITION:
  • Rise of the Ghosts – An exciting campaign expansion to RAGE 2! Stay tuned for more details at a later date.
  • DOOM BFG – Get your hands on DOOM’s big, friendly superweapon and eviscerate everything in your way in a flash of energy – Marine-tested, Ranger-approved!
  • Mutant Monster Truck Skin – Run over enemies in style with this exclusive vehicle skin. The truck is self-cleaning, so don’t worry about those pesky blood stains messing up the pearl coating.
  • Wasteland Wizard Cheat Codes – You’ve been granted mighty new powers by the reclusive wasteland wizard! Utilize this collection of exclusive “cheat codes” to rule the wasteland.
  • Progress Booster – Kick into Overdrive! Get more bang for your bang with this wasteland Progress Booster.
  • Cult of the Death God Mission – A wild ride sends Walker after a cult of crazed mutants who seemingly worship the image of Nicholas Raine - the hero of the original RAGE. Survive the sewers and fight through hordes of mutants, including the massive and monstrous Abadon Warlock.
  • Nicholas Raine Armor and Settler Pistol – Slip into Raine’s legendary Arkist armor and relive the classics with his powerful Settler Pistol.
  • Battle Standard – Strike fear into the hearts of your enemies as you race into combat with this imposing banner streaming from your vehicle.

https://bethesda.net/en/article/25W6...deluxe-edition

Do you feel that hope is fading? Do you comprehend?
Do you feel it terminating? In the end... Blame the world, and blame your maker.
Hello darkness, Say goodbye!
Old 06-11-18, 05:58 AM   #2
alexkevin
Banned

Re: RAGE 2: Xbox One / PS4 / PC

Nice Game but they have used similar locations, they could use the variety.
Old 06-11-18, 08:17 AM   #3
K&AJones
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Watched some of the actual action....it was Mad Max (newest movie) + Fallout 4 + Borderlands + a touch of Bulletstorm + a pinch of crack = Rage 2

"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there must be something wrong with the universe" -Dr. Crusher-Star Trek
Old 06-13-18, 08:24 AM   #4
K&AJones
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I didn't know this but a story over at Pushsquare stated that Rage 2 will be SP/Solo only...not even co-op. They said ID is focused on creating the best single player experience. I wonder if they can leave the door open to adding it but they also said Avalanche Studio has yet to make a MP game. Maybe not 4-player but this would be a blast with 2-player at least.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there must be something wrong with the universe" -Dr. Crusher-Star Trek
Old 06-13-18, 11:58 PM   #5
gerrythedon
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Do you feel it terminating? In the end... Blame the world, and blame your maker.
Old 06-14-18, 11:59 AM   #6
mndtrp
DVD Talk Legend

I enjoyed the first one quite a bit. I'm kind of surprised there's a sequel, since I don't recall the first one being super popular, but maybe I just missed the boat.
Old 08-10-18, 11:08 PM   #7
gerrythedon
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Old 08-11-18, 09:02 AM   #8
K&AJones
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Thanks again for another trailer post....between Rage 2 and Doom Eternal, Bethesda is bringing back "Real Fun" into gaming again. I like the Fallout and Elder Scrolls they do but Rage 2 and Doom sort of put the Nitro in a bit more; or at least based on the trailers. Bethesda has become one of if not my favorite DEV....they are cranking out some serious worlds & gameplay....and today more on Fallout 76 and I cannot wait on that; that one I'm in for sure.

...and someone saw in about 1.5 seconds of the gameplay that there will be "Flying Vehicles"...and it's already been confirmed players will have three vehicles that are their own; Bike, Car and Flying One that they can customize and envolve.

Last edited by K&AJones; 08-11-18 at 10:07 AM..
Old 08-11-18, 10:34 PM   #9
gerrythedon
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Don't forget Wolfenstein I & II! I hoped Wolfenstein: Youngblood would had been at QUAKECON.

Now give me a QUAKE single player reboot!