Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Neo Geo mini!

Old 09-16-18, 04:03 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
Re: Neo Geo mini!

Originally Posted by milo bloom
Ugh. I’ll just keep hoping to find an original system at garage sale or something. There’s nothing I’m dying to play, I just wanted the experience of the system.
Good luck with that. You have a better chance of meeting the top men examining the arc of the covenant.
Old 09-16-18, 09:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,391 Likes on 1,021 Posts

Originally Posted by DVD Josh
Good luck with that. You have a better chance of meeting the top men examining the arc of the covenant.
I know, like I said I'm not dying to play any specific title. If I am, I know a lot of them are available digitally.
Old 01-14-20, 10:24 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 42 Likes on 24 Posts

If anyone is still interested in picking one of these up, Amazon currently has a Lightning Deal for $69.
Old 01-15-20, 09:07 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,886 Likes on 1,456 Posts

Originally Posted by clappj
If anyone is still interested in picking one of these up, Amazon currently has a Lightning Deal for $69.
It's been on lightning deal quite frequently since Black Friday, with and without the extra controllers. I passed because from all accounts the extra controllers are crap and the emulation on this is crap.

The neogeo stick, which has also been on lightning deal, is better, but mostly includes fighting games (there are other games on the system that they are slowly unlocking or are available through hacks) and is much more expensive. I actually purchased it on a lightning deal, but it was delayed until January and I cancelled it.
Old 05-24-20, 10:38 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 439 Likes on 307 Posts

I'mma go ahead and get this, as I saw how it looks hooked up to a TV, and it wasn't too bad after turning off the filters, and it's cheaper now, AND the controllers and hdmi cables are readily available as well.

I guess there's also "Samurai Showdown" limited edition versions available now too, which include 2 controllers and cables, also 40 games - all the SS games, but they drop a couple other games.