Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Fallout 4

Old 03-02-20, 10:00 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Fallout 4

Started playing this again with the mods - they're brilliant!!! The silent hill mod is excellent, siren head is creepy as hell and you can even adjust the settings of the mod via a chem station (the mod at different points in time turns the screen pitch black and you have to fight off a bunch of enemies - it gets old fast) siren head is amazing though, just the design and how close he got the red rocket station I have all my stuff setup at.

The main cheat mod is excellent as well - just open up your pip-boy and literally enable/disable whatever you want - there is even a god mode.

I bought the nuka-world dlc and even though I'm using god mode with it, it's still very enjoyable (also, it's TOUGH, I would have ended up cheating any way lol).

Other mods I like:

Wintertime in the wasteland (requires far harbor and nuka-world dlc)
institute suit
Jetpack (found on the top shelf in a megamart) - this is my fav as you go anywhere somewhat quickly and get a great view of everything.
The macho-man death claw
wasteland hills (silent hill)
Springtime in the wasteland
The companion mod that let's you travel with two companions (can't remember the name)
Cheat terminal (acessible via the misc option on your pip-boy)

Old 04-27-20, 10:51 AM
Suspended

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

It's been a year and a half since I played last and never did get past that Nuka World glitch where the door does not open to let me in to fight. I popped this in to see if there were any updates the other day and there was a 7GB update in there.

I may start again from scratch and add a few mods. I'd really like to finish Nuka World, but don't know if I have the patience to do it without mods to get there again. Took a long ass time.
Old 04-30-20, 11:40 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I've been playing through the game again in VR, using my Oculus Quest and the Link cable and it's been a ton of fun. It's definitely a completely different perspective on the game. It's going to take me ages to get through since I've only been playing for an hour or so at a time, but I'm glad I picked it up again.
Old 05-02-20, 10:41 AM
Cool New Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GoVegan View Post
I've been playing through the game again in VR, using my Oculus Quest and the Link cable and it's been a ton of fun. It's definitely a completely different perspective on the game. It's going to take me ages to get through since I've only been playing for an hour or so at a time, but I'm glad I picked it up again.

That is probably insane to play in VR. I have the quest but no PC. Just the Xbox X