Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-18, 08:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Re: The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)

Originally Posted by mattysemo247
Just wondering, but did most people fall off of this series after the first season? I'm just curious, because the first season has eleven pages of discussion, and seasons two on is still on this one page. I'm late to the series, just wrapped up season one and 400 days, but really looking forward to starting season two shortly. I'm just a little worried that the writing and characters won't hold up to the first season.
I don't think so. The series is stellar until season three. But even that is better than most narrative driven games...the director & writer just gambled on that one and it didn't pay off.
Old 01-22-18, 08:57 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 555 Likes on 406 Posts

Originally Posted by mattysemo247
Just wondering, but did most people fall off of this series after the first season? I'm just curious, because the first season has eleven pages of discussion, and seasons two on is still on this one page. I'm late to the series, just wrapped up season one and 400 days, but really looking forward to starting season two shortly. I'm just a little worried that the writing and characters won't hold up to the first season.
The first and second season in my opinion are equally fantastic it's the third season which was a let down. I liked the Michonne mini far more than I did season 3.
Old 01-22-18, 09:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Formerly known as Groucho AND Bandoman/Death Moans, Iowa
Received 372 Likes on 266 Posts

I still haven’t beaten 2 yet. Grad school has derailed my gaming
Old 06-10-18, 03:38 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 555 Likes on 406 Posts

For anyone who wasn't aware if you preorder The Walking Dead: The Final Season ($19.99) you get "The Walking Dead Collection (Walking Dead 1-3, Michonne, 400 Days) for free immediately. I usually don't pickup Telltale stuff until it's fully released since I like playing through it all together but this is a hell of a deal and I went for it to have it all on PS4.