Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Mass Effect 3

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-16, 01:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Mass Effect 3

It took me a couple months, but I finally finished it! Played through the game and all of the DLC packs. Overall playtime came in at about 50 hours. One minor thing that pissed me off is when I played through the Omega DLC pretty early on in the game and didn't realize I missed one of the objectives and the fucking thing stayed on my list through the rest of the game, with no chance of going back to finish it. Other than that, I had a great time with it. I'm not sure what the changes they made with the ending, but it was OK I guess. Nothing great but not worth setting fire to the Bioware offices either. I REALLY enjoyed playing through the Citadel DLC. That was absolutely fantastic and had some hilarious dialogue. I'm glad the new Mass Effect game isn't coming out this year, I need a break now. I've played through a game a year for the past three years, so that will give me a short break and I can start fresh with the fourth one next year.

Oh, one think I forgot. I had Miranda as my love interest in ME2, but for some reason I couldn't get anything to happen with her in ME3, so I ended up sleeping with Liara towards the end of ME3 . Was that because of a decision I made along the way or was Miranda off limits in ME3?
Old 05-23-16, 11:07 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unfortunately, Miranda is off limits in ME3.
Old 05-23-16, 11:12 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Defiant1
Unfortunately, Miranda is off limits in ME3.
Completely incorrect. Miranda was my love interest. There are a few times you can meet up with her, but it's been a while. Early on in the game, if you start to romance the other characters, all others become off limits, no longer get romance dialogue options.
Old 05-24-16, 08:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, early on I was able to talk to her and, if I remember correctly, we even kissed on the Citadel. But after that, nothing. She seemed to disappear, so I jumped ship and slept with Liara. Then Miranda showed up for the final part of the game. It was just sort of odd.