Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

House of the Dragon (S1E05) -- "We Light The Way" -- 9/18/22

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-22, 02:59 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 100 Likes on 80 Posts
Re: House of the Dragon (S1E05) -- "We Light The Way" -- 9/18/22

When Raenyra was talking with Daemon, I was not sure if she was being completely serious about him just taking her right there like she was discussing or not.

Seeing the new actresses I am not sure they really needed to recast, there could have just stayed the same and just used makeup. Milly has been holding this show together. One concern I have is that as of now there really doesn't seem to be enough characters for a GOT show.
Old 09-22-22, 04:25 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,938 Likes on 1,499 Posts
Re: House of the Dragon (S1E05) -- "We Light The Way" -- 9/18/22

Originally Posted by johnnysd
When Raenyra was talking with Daemon, I was not sure if she was being completely serious about him just taking her right there like she was discussing or not.

Seeing the new actresses I am not sure they really needed to recast, there could have just stayed the same and just used makeup. Milly has been holding this show together. One concern I have is that as of now there really doesn't seem to be enough characters for a GOT show.
She was obviously just egging him on because she knows he can't "get it up" and wouldn't do jack. But yeah if there were any rumors flying around about them that interaction and the way he held her certainly would've fanned the flames.