Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Challenge: All Stars (Paramount+) -- Season 2 Thread -- premieres 11/11/21

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-22, 12:02 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Re: The Challenge: All Stars (Paramount+) -- Season 2 Thread -- premieres 11/11/21

Came across this today. Not an All-Star, but certainly someone who was on The Challenge for years. Robin is homeless, was arrested for heroin and lost custody of her kids. She looks awful. The mug shot was from 2019, so it may be old news to most. First I heard of it. The article was just published. She is still homeless and living on the street in Tampa and is always asking for help on Facebook, but hasn't been ready to accept it, when help is offered.

https://www-the--sun-com.cdn.ampproj...on-homeless%2F

Last edited by leeta; 01-27-22 at 12:53 AM.
Old 01-27-22, 10:24 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 812 Likes on 601 Posts
Re: The Challenge: All Stars (Paramount+) -- Season 2 Thread -- premieres 11/11/21

Originally Posted by leeta
Came across this today. Not an All-Star, but certainly someone who was on The Challenge for years. Robin is homeless, was arrested for heroin and lost custody of her kids. She looks awful. The mug shot was from 2019, so it may be old news to most. First I heard of it. The article was just published. She is still homeless and living on the street in Tampa and is always asking for help on Facebook, but hasn't been ready to accept it, when help is offered.

https://www-the--sun-com.cdn.ampproj...on-homeless%2F
Jisela actually went to Florida to try to help her, but she refused her help. Mark Long reached out to try to get her help too, but she refused.

Last edited by lwhy?; 01-27-22 at 10:32 AM.
Old 01-27-22, 07:25 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts

Dammmn. Robin used to be hot too. Now a heroin junkie. Sad.
Old 04-15-23, 09:40 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,082 Likes on 657 Posts

Originally Posted by lwhy?
Cohutta was screwed by Production. They let LT battle Tyler when Kendal was disqualified, but they sent Cohutta home when Casey was medically unable to compete. They obviously did it to save The King's Palace alliance. I'm so sick of them singing Save The Palace and dancing....
I recently got Paramount + so I am catching up on the many Challenges I have missed over the last couple of year. Started with AllStars season 1 and just finished Season 2.

Was the above ever explained? Because I was totally confused because the changed exactly how they handled the same situation the week prior. Such horseshit and I felt bad for Cohutta...though I don't think he would have stood a chance with Jasmin as his partner either. But at least be fair about it.

And I call bullshit on the eating challenge. If the clips they showed were any evidence, MJ would just toss the food in his mouth and immediately puke it up. IT basically looked as they he was just spitting it out as soon as he shoved it in. Didn't they make them actually swallow the food and keep it down at one time? Then they could puke it up after? Or am I confusing that with Survivor and/or Fear Factor? I know the prodcuers obviously love to show the puke scenes (I actually love it too...it makes me laugh pretty hard) and they have been doing it that way for many years but MJ seemed extra ridiculous in not keeping anything down and gets to be cleared. Especially in a final where it is practically a race to the finish line right after.

I hate Darrell lost. He is always my favorite when he is on. They need to give that guy his own TV show. He cracked me up with his comments these past two seasons.