Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Better Call Saul (S5E10) -- Season Finale -- "Something Unforgivable" -- 4/20/20

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Better Call Saul (S5E10) -- Season Finale -- "Something Unforgivable" -- 4/20/20

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-22, 10:19 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 100 Likes on 80 Posts
Re: Better Call Saul (S5E10) -- Season Finale -- "Something Unforgivable" -- 4/20/20

Originally Posted by New Lurker
Surprised we don't have an episode one thread for tomorrow yet.

Just finished a rewtahcing the whole series. Seeing where Kim is at when season 5 ends... I have a bad feeling. Jimmy kind of makes step one of the turn into Saul when Chuck dies and he can't process it. So I'm thinking Kim will die and that's what gets him the rest of the way to the full on Saul we know in Breaking Bad, not being able to process her death.

She wants to grift Howard with something unforgivable. I think whatever they come up with is going to spiral out of control and end up with her death. Maybe trying to thread the needle with cartel stuff and somehow pass that off to Howard? But it backfires? I may have the method wrong, but I am pretty sure she is a goner. Whatever the scheme is probably works tho, as Saul clearly gets his Sandpiper settlement money by the time Breaking Bad starts.

If that is the case and Kim is dead by the start of Breaking Bad, I have zero idea what the endgame in the Gene timeline is.
I'm sticking to my theory that Kim becomes Wendy......

My real theory
Spoiler:
Kim and Jimmy are reunited in Nebraska. Both timelines need closure
Old 04-18-22, 04:12 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,889 Posts
Re: Better Call Saul (S5E10) -- Season Finale -- "Something Unforgivable" -- 4/20/20

I'm not sure whether or not Kim dies, but I do think her story will either in death, prison, or disbarment. Her story is most likely going to end badly, though.

It's interesting how this series doesn't suffer prequelitis like many prequels do. While we know where characters like Saul, Mike, and Gus will end up, we don't know for sure where Kim, Howard, Nacho, and Lalo are heading by the time it ends.
Old 04-18-22, 11:29 AM

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnysd

My real theory
Spoiler:
Kim and Jimmy are reunited in Nebraska. Both timelines need closure

In one her meetings with Kevin she does mention he's originally from a small town on the Nebraska border. This is definitely the type of show where that line was written in for a reason. And could be he reason Saul chose Omaha in the first place. But who knows. Excited to find out.
Old 04-18-22, 02:48 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 100 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by New Lurker
In one her meetings with Kevin she does mention he's originally from a small town on the Nebraska border. This is definitely the type of show where that line was written in for a reason. And could be he reason Saul chose Omaha in the first place. But who knows. Excited to find out.
In my mind I imagine the last couple episodes being entirely Nebraska but knowing these guys they will subvert that expectation.
Old 04-18-22, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 393 Likes on 281 Posts

I would not be sad to see a Kim spin-off series set outside of the realm of Breaking Bad. Witness relocation or something where she gets to practice law but in a new state so there is no overlap with the Breaking Bad timeline.