TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Black Mirror (Netflix) -- Season 3 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-16, 06:55 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 75 Likes on 64 Posts
re: Black Mirror -- British anthology series -- Channel 4 / Netflix

Originally Posted by Why So Blu?
The 3rd episode is currently the most fucked up shit I have seen in a while. Jesusfuckingchrist.

#mindblown
I just finished watching that episode and Holy Shit that was messed up. One thing i was wondering
Spoiler:
Would all of the charges stick to Kenny? He'd be found guilty of the CP but a good lawyer could get the other charges dropped and or found not guilty on the Robbery and Murder? Being forced to do these actions via Blackmail and getting Hacked, if the Hacker is ever caught he'd probably get a worse sentence.

This was like looking into the future evolution of a 4Chan hacker
Old 12-03-16, 08:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 450 Posts
re: Black Mirror -- British anthology series -- Channel 4 / Netflix

Originally Posted by mhg83
I just finished watching that episode and Holy Shit that was messed up. One thing i was wondering
Spoiler:
Would all of the charges stick to Kenny? He'd be found guilty of the CP but a good lawyer could get the other charges dropped and or found not guilty on the Robbery and Murder? Being forced to do these actions via Blackmail and getting Hacked, if the Hacker is ever caught he'd probably get a worse sentence.

This was like looking into the future evolution of a 4Chan hacker
Spoiler:
Blackmail isn't an excuse for committing other crimes. He could be found not guilty of murder, since he didn't instigate the fight, but he did rob a bank. The hacker(s) would be guilty of blackmail and conspiracy to rob a bank and to murder.
Old 06-18-18, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts
Re: Black Mirror -- British anthology series -- Channel 4 / Netflix

I've been binging this over the last week after some coworkers were talking about it. Almost done with Season 3, just one more episode to go. Really enjoying it, with some episodes certainly giving me the heebie jeebies.

My favorite so far is probably White Bear since it completely caught me off guard as to what was actually happening, and I also really liked Nosedive, White Christmas, and The Entire History of You. I had heard a lot about San Junipero but didn't care too much for it and didn't click with me.