TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Big Brother 15 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-13, 04:38 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Big Brother 15 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread

Originally Posted by AaronHernandez
Not really. Even without his goodbye message Amanda and Elissa would have had no incentive to try and lie to each other and he would be figured out in jury house. In life its always better just to pull the band aid off real fast instead of slowly as now Amanda is gonna be way more pissed then if he had just told her he could not vote to keep her. The only necessary and smart time to ever blindside someone is if you are worried about the swing vote flipping so you need to keep half the house in the dark or to keep the target on those who vote in the minority.
I guess I should have said that he came out clean in the eyes of the players remaining in the house and as far as his chances of becoming a target. I wasn't talking about jury votes.

As for Amanda, the other possibility is that she will think about it over the next 2 weeks in the jury house and decide that, personal feelings aside, his sneaky but effective gameplay was admirable. Or maybe not.

Let's stop and take a moment to think about this: In just a few minutes tonight, Andy convinced McCrae that Elissa was the one who flipped and Elissa that McCrae was the one who flipped. Furthermore, earlier in the day Andy was the one who sold McCrae on the idea of a "boy's alliance" so that if McCrae won HoH, he'd put up Elissa and GM. And it all played out flawlessly.

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
It's definitely a nerd herd-like season when you go to Jokers and the 5 remaining houseguests are all ranked 12-16. The jury members and those evicted early are above all 5.
How are those rankings determined? There are frequent new rounds of voting, right? Obviously someone like Jeremy isn't going to get a lot of hate-votes at this point, since he's a distant memory.
Old 09-06-13, 06:30 AM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think there's more hate in this thread than the BB house.
Old 09-06-13, 07:42 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by aktick
I think there's more hate in this thread than the BB house.
This is nothing compared to some sites for the levels of intense hatred and hysterical reactions to every little thing, even gameplay. I honestly can't imagine why anyone who uses the internet would want to go on a show like this after seeing some of the stuff that's out there. Aaryn and Amanda may have to go into Witness Protection once the season is over.
Old 09-06-13, 08:32 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

My guess is that the house told McCrae that Elissa needed to be put up and go, and if McCrae wanted any chance to stay in the house he had to work with who was left. I think that is why he looked like it pained him to do it.
Old 09-06-13, 08:39 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I wonder if it is as bad in other countries where they have this show.
Also I think Amanda and GM were far worse than Arryn in their comments. They both were very vicious to Candace. I don't get why Julie was so light on Amanda.
Old 09-06-13, 10:24 AM

Very angry that Amanda got such softball questions from Julie. Not that you can't go on youtube and find an entire video of the ugly things Amanda said, but she absolutely was involved in one of the most blatantly racist moments this entire season. It was a comp way back when with Candice, Amanda was raging like always, and she started talking in "black talk" or "ghetto talk" right to Candice and she actually called her Shamiqua (?) which had been the openly derogatory term for referring to a black woman since early in the season. I think she also used the "nappy hair" comment which got that one radio guy fired. And NONE of that made Julie think Amanda needed to get some of the blow-back she seemed to reserve only for Aaryn.
Julie probably only went after Aaryn because she talked about Asians. I'm sure Julie won't talk about GM's comments either.
Old 09-06-13, 10:49 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 272 Likes on 201 Posts

Originally Posted by wirefan
Judd: "Who was the president before Washington?"
Well, technically there were presidents before George Washington, but I doubt that's what Judd was thinking of.

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_d...p?q=1244133512
Old 09-06-13, 10:57 AM

Received 116 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by CrashNBurn69
Julie probably only went after Aaryn because she talked about Asians. I'm sure Julie won't talk about GM's comments either.
I hate to kind of agree with it but Aaryn and Erika are the only 2 ever get raked over the coals and they both mentioned Asians. And they have had a ton of people they could have called out for racism,misogyny,homophobia and just downright disgusting behaivor.
Old 09-06-13, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The worst thing I heard said was GM yelling at Candace when she was leaving about being adopted. I think Candace had every right to turn around and punch that stupid bitch right out. And I cannot believe that not a single person said anything to her about it, at least as far as I know.
Old 09-06-13, 03:58 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,889 Posts

This season has more assholery and general nastiness than the previous fourteen combined.
Old 09-06-13, 04:55 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man
This season has more assholery and general nastiness than the previous fourteen combined.
Pretty much, which is kind of why you have 5 people left and none of them are particularly well-liked, if not hated by the vast majority of the viewers/feeders and in-betweeners. On top of that, you might have had the worst group of game-players they've ever had. There were definitely a handful of people who seemed like they'd be a force, but they all flamed out. Again, there's no question Andy's played the best game, but he's not really had to do much. He's never really been in trouble or had to desperately scramble, despite the fact that Helen warned the house about him and Aaryn warned GM. And he hasn't even been subtle. If Amanda hadn't been totally insane, McCrae and Amanda would have had plenty of time to talk, compare notes and ask questions inside the house that would have confirmed Andy was against them. But they were more interested in having sex and McCrae gave his balls to Amanda, so his worries about Amanda got totally shut down by her. McCrae would not have nominated Elissa if he hadn't gotten lazy from being in his showmance.

Because this house was filled with a-holes, it really made it a lot easier for someone to play an average game and get away with it, because the focus has been on fighting, verbal abuse, bigotry and bullying for so long. The general nastiness of the house has played very much in the favor of Andy and Spencer. Every season someone seems to get lucky and coasts through, so I can't really hate on Spencer too much for being around (don't like him personally, though), but, wow, Andy was lucky the focus has been much more on hate than on game this season.
Old 09-06-13, 06:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CrashNBurn69
Amanda said she hated Asians and Julie completely ignored it.
Old 09-06-13, 07:12 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Anyone know how to cancel the 48 hour live feed trial subscription?
Old 09-06-13, 07:44 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by SkullOrchard
I don't know if they'd let you since there's only 2 1/2 week left. Seems like there's nothing much to see in the house right now anyway. Last night I put it on Big Brother After Dark and all they showed was Andy pacing around and the fish tank. I hope GM goes home this time, but I doubt it.
Old 09-06-13, 08:05 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by SkullOrchard
You have to call them. It's the only way. (877) 211-4367
Old 09-06-13, 08:32 PM
Suspended

What are we to do without Mcranda laying in bed together?

Last edited by aktick; 09-06-13 at 11:32 PM.
Old 09-06-13, 09:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 276 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by Anzeo
Last night I put it on Big Brother After Dark and all they showed was Andy pacing around and the fish tank. I hope GM goes home this time, but I doubt it.
I read that everyone else was in the yard playing the HOH competition.
Old 09-06-13, 10:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

McCrae and GinaMarie are the nominees.
Old 09-07-13, 12:52 AM

Received 116 Likes on 92 Posts

On top of that, you might have had the worst group of game-players they've ever had.
I would concede this f5 is probably the worst f5 of human beings in BB history but 3 of the 5 left are capable players (Gina Marie,Spencer,Andy).

If you looked at the f5 most seasons 3 out of 5 being good players is a pretty high average. Last year is was literally Dan and 4 people playing shitty as McCrae and one of them would have to win by default cause Dan is oblivious to what an asshole he is.
Old 09-07-13, 03:29 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

McCrae won PoV.
Old 09-07-13, 03:30 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 272 Likes on 201 Posts

McCrae won the POV! Ian hosted the comp. Gina Marie was hurt and needs stitches in her knee and can barely walk at this point.

Spencer is gonna put up Judd. Judd is pissed and threatening to break things all week and yelling at production.
Old 09-07-13, 05:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by windom
McCrae won the POV! Ian hosted the comp. Gina Marie was hurt and needs stitches in her knee and can barely walk at this point.

Spencer is gonna put up Judd. Judd is pissed and threatening to break things all week and yelling at production.
Judd is such a wanker. That's why I was never sold on him. Elissa made a F2 deal with him and wouldn't have broken her word. He's paid no attention to what's going on in the house (except Amanda and McCrae), he's been quite the potty mouth of late and now he's a sour puss because he was (always) going to be the first target of the other 3 (mostly Spencer and Andy, who'd be fools to keep him over GM).

Glad this is the only place I'm paying attention now. I'll watch the finale and read this threads. That's it.
Old 09-09-13, 08:30 PM

There needs to be some kind of ground swell to get Elissa MVP. I really want Andy, Spencer and GM to have it thrown in their faces how much they are hated. They are begging American not to vote for her. I never vote on this crap but I damn sure will now.
Old 09-09-13, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by magiccmom
There needs to be some kind of ground swell to get Elissa MVP. I really want Andy, Spencer and GM to have it thrown in their faces how much they are hated. They are begging American not to vote for her. I never vote on this crap but I damn sure will now.
I posted a couple of polls at Jokers. The first one asked point blank if the participant would vote for Elissa, either because they liked her or alternately would vote for her to spite the other house guests. Overwhelming response, over 1500 views and lots of responses. The results thus far:

Will you vote for Elissa for America's Favorite? (Total Votes: 638)

Yes, I hope she wins because I genuinely like her. 57% (364)

Yes, I will vote for her just to spite the other house guests. 16% (105)

No, I will not vote for her. 26% (169)

The second poll I posted is just a straight-up who would you vote for for America's Favorite and Elissa is demolishing the competition. I posted it this afternoon and thus far the results are:

Who Would get your vote for America's Favorite Houseguest? (Total Votes: 342)

Aaryn 02% (8)
Amanda 06% (22)
Andy 00% (1)
Candice 04% (16)
David 00% (3)
Elissa 58% (201)
GinaMarie 04% (15)
Helen 02% (9)
Howard 01% (5)
Jeremy 00% (2)
Jessie 03% (13)
Judd 05% (18)
Kaitlin 0% (0)
McCrae 03% (12)
Nick 00% (3)
Spencer 00% (1)
No One 03% (13)

Andy only has 1 vote!!!! ::

Jokers is a good representation of people who care about the show. If people will just vote and not be complacent because they "know" she's going to win, Elissa has it made. Won't it be fun to see the final four's collective heads explode!
Old 09-10-13, 10:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wednesday will be a live elimination. So will there be a HOH-POV-Elimination all on Thursday too?

Seems like Andy is a lock to make for the F2 because he has made a deal with everyone for F2 and they seem to trust him the most. With Judd likely to leave on Wednesday, whether you like it or not Andy may win it all because he makes it to F2. Below are my predictions:

Andy, GM = Andy wins
Andy, Spencer = Andy wins
Andy, McCrae = Toss up

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.