Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Lost - Season Five news

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-09, 04:37 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Lost - Season Five news

I simply cannot wait. This looks so good, and there are so many WTF moments in that trailer, though some spoilers, too...

Spoiler:
Obviously we know Faraday got back to the island, since Sawyer's talking to him.

What are the mortars that are blowing up and the fiery arrows? Why is there an Amelia Earhart-style plane on the island, now??
Old 01-11-09, 05:36 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DarkestPhoenix
I simply cannot wait. This looks so good, and there are so many WTF moments in that trailer, though some spoilers, too...

Spoiler:
Obviously we know Faraday got back to the island, since Sawyer's talking to him.

What are the mortars that are blowing up and the fiery arrows? Why is there an Amelia Earhart-style plane on the island, now??
Spoiler:
it's been rumored that Adam & Eve from season 1 are actually Fred Noonan and Amerlia Earheart
Old 01-12-09, 06:50 PM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I realize most of us have the DVD/Blu-ray, but Sci-Fi is currently at "The Constant" in S4 now, with 3 more tonight, then the last 5 eps of S4 next Monday, in case anybody doesn't have the DVDs and wants to re-watch them before next Wed.
Old 01-19-09, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Taken from spoiler-free review of episode 3 airing next week:

As much as I thoroughly enjoyed the first two episodes of this season, "Jughead," the third episode completely wiped the floor with me. I was alternately stunned, teary, shocked, and dismayed over the course of the forty-odd minutes that this episode ran. To say that this is a game-changing episode is a bit of an understatement, though not in the way that the flash-forwards or the rescue were. It's more the fact that this single installment answers so many of the underlying mini-mysteries that have kept us wondering for quite a while.

http://www.televisionaryblog.com/200...e-look-at.html

I've been reading this guy for a few seasons now, and I usually agree with his take on the show and their episodes. His write-up of the first 3 has me completely stoked for the upcoming season.

2 more days! Can't wait!
Old 01-19-09, 01:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Yeah, I was reading yesterday in the newspaper about the changes for Season 5. They'll use a new way to show information, first it was flash backs, then flash forward, and now something new. They don't know if people will like that but they wanted to try something new.

They said that the easy thing would be to just tell the story of they are going back to the island, may include a few flashbacks or stuff like that. But no, they are not going to do that. Not in a strict way anyways.

I haven't read any spoiler so I'm really excited about Wednesday.
Old 01-19-09, 02:10 PM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Raul3
I haven't read any spoiler so I'm really excited about Wednesday.
Same here. Cannot, freaking, wait.
Old 01-19-09, 05:11 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I think I'm going to re-watch the last 3 or 4 episodes tomorrow and avoid all of the inauguration talking head bullshit.
Old 01-19-09, 05:24 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by edstein
I think I'm going to re-watch the last 3 or 4 episodes tomorrow and avoid all of the inauguration talking head bullshit.
Excellent idea, actually. Glad I thought of it.