Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Survivor: China - 11/01/07

Episode 7

Title:

Spoiler:
I'm Not As Dumb As I Look

Description:

Spoiler:

“Drop your buffs,” Jeff Probst tells the 10 remaining castaways tonight, as the Fei Long and Zhan Hu tribes merge. But before the teams come together, there is a desperate search for the remaining hidden immunity idol — and one player falsely believes that there are three of them. At tribal council, somebody shocks everyone else by believing that he/she is invincible. That's never a good thing

Old 11-01-07, 02:35 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Let's go James! It's been a while since a Survivor contestant had me cheering for them, but I wanna see James "bury" them all!
Old 11-01-07, 03:20 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Skeletor and her whining needs to GTFO the show.
Old 11-01-07, 08:51 PM

How much do I love James..that dude is the coolest ever!
Old 11-01-07, 09:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

"Falls in love with any swinging Dick or Harry that talks to her"

How did that not get bleeped? Probably the most I've ever laughed at Survivor.
Old 11-01-07, 09:53 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by devilshalo
Skeletor and her whining needs to GTFO the show.
Yeah, but she was really funny during the feast. For those interested, apparently she's done some nude modeling. As bad as she is sometimes, Jean Robert is even worse so she's got that going for her.

James was a riot tonight. This was one of my favorite episodes (except for the sucky challenge) for several Survivor cycles.
Old 11-01-07, 09:56 PM

Awesome episode, Loved Seeing Jamie bring the Idol up, then as everyone was laughing she didnt do anything, her face was frozen. James is awesome
Old 11-01-07, 10:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't get how PG and Jamie were thinking James was with them. He was mighty pissed when they threw the challenge. I'd love to hear her try to get high and mighty with James if he makes it to the final about "honesty". James won't hold back lashing out at her - imagine if he knew she went through his personal stuff too?

About the previews:

Spoiler:
So, they're teasing Todd trying to blindside James. It makes a kind of sense strategically, but I have a feeling that these promos will prove to be a red herring. PG will probably be the next to go home - they see her as the "brains" of that group.
Old 11-01-07, 10:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I was hoping Jeff wouldn't reveal the "idol's" true nature until after the vote.

Jaime is an idiot. She thinks someone would just leave the idol sitting around on the ground.
Old 11-01-07, 11:05 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

at Jaime.
Old 11-01-07, 11:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Nothing like embarrassing yourself on national television. Almost felt bad for her. You could tell Jeff was still pissed at her for throwing the challenge.

Things always get mixed up but it's looking like an Amanda/Todd/James final three.
Old 11-01-07, 11:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I loved Jeff throwing the fake idol into the fire. That was classic. This season is turning out to be pretty sweet.
Old 11-01-07, 11:41 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

So who got voted out?
Old 11-01-07, 11:56 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Jamie got sent home by a 7-3 vote (Jean-Robert got the 3 votes).
Old 11-01-07, 11:57 PM
DVD Talk Hero

"Immunization"
Old 11-01-07, 11:58 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'm confused. Didn't Jaime and Eric find the real immunity idols when Jaime snooped in James' bag??
Old 11-02-07, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by hahn
I'm confused. Didn't Jaime and Eric find the real immunity idols when Jaime snooped in James' bag??
Yes, but didn't take them. Don't know if that breaks the rules or what?
....but they thought they found their own as well, because it looked the same, but it was dark and didn't see the writing on the real one.
Old 11-02-07, 12:11 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Great episode. James is hilarious and with both immunity idols he's on top right now. Still loving Todd's game plan. He is the mastermind behind everything Fei Long. Thats pretty damn impressive to have everyone on your side.

I can't believe Jaime played the hidden immunity idol. Watching Jeff throw it in the fire while James is laughing ranks up their with my favorite Survivor moments. In the end she says "I guess I'm too nice for this game". I think she meant to say that she was too stupid for this game.

I love how PG thought James was on their side after throwing that challenge. What great Karma for that to come and bite them in the ass. PG is getting the boot next week. Then I see them keeping Frosti around and getting rid of JR, who keeps digging himself deeper and deeper.

Courtney needs to smarten up. Shes got the easy track to the final three if she just shuts the hell up and does what Todd tells her to do.
Old 11-02-07, 12:28 AM

Oh man I can't believe I missed this episode! I missed a few earlier in the season but felt like I hadn't missed much, then have enjoyed the last few and was really looking forward to this week. I'll try to find some clips from the site but any other helpful links, especially of Jamie donking during TC, would be greatly appreciated!
Old 11-02-07, 12:30 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by beesonosu
Oh man I can't believe I missed this episode! I missed a few earlier in the season but felt like I hadn't missed much, then have enjoyed the last few and was really looking forward to this week. I'll try to find some clips from the site but any other helpful links, especially of Jamie donking during TC, would be greatly appreciated!
Go to www.cbs.com. Full episodes are available on their website. You'll need RealPlayer installed. If it's not up yet, try again tomorrow.
Old 11-02-07, 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by briank
....but they thought they found their own as well, because it looked the same, but it was dark and didn't see the writing on the real one.

It sure as hell better break the rules. I was getting pissed when she was going thru his bag. Since they have no place to lock away their valuables, stealing should not be allowed.

Chris
Old 11-02-07, 01:39 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
The only time stealing pillaging was allowed was Survivor Panama at the start. Other times, there have been raids on a campground, but nothing personal. They did the same with Yao-man going thru his bag, but not taking the idol.

I thought it was weird that Jeff didn't ask if anyone wanted to play a hidden immunity idol before reading the votes and that Jaime had to speak up to play her fake idol.
Old 11-02-07, 02:23 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

I really do not like Todd
Old 11-02-07, 03:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

OK, Jaime playing the false idol was funny but it seemed a bit contrived. Last season when Yao buried his fake idol I was almost giddy with laughter. I might have even paid for a pay-per-view version of the tribal council when someone pulled out his copy and tried to play it. It honestly would have been the best Survivor moment ever.

The problem is the producers knew that. I don't think they realized the potential for that moment until after the episode aired. They knew how many people wanted to see that and manufactured it this season. They may have even gone farther than making the two signs that look similar. The events that lead up to Jaime pulling the fake idol were too coincidental. James left the wrong one on the ground all day, and then didn't look for it until the next day. Jaime finding it and think James didn't have time to pick it up. Jaime not looking in his bag until night when you couldn't tell them a part and then stupidly thinking James had two idols, leaving her the third.

It was funny, but not nearly as much as if it had happened last season.
Old 11-02-07, 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by briank
I dont think they actually took them out of his pants and looked at them though. Otherwise they would have seen the writing and known the one they had was a fake.

I already like James but he was extra awesome tonight. Todd was also pretty hilarious.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.