DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Barker Says O'Donnell Could Replace Him (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/503888-barker-says-odonnell-could-replace-him.html)

magiccmom 06-25-07 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by astrochimp
"Well, here's the thing: I don't really need a job," O'Donnell says in a video posted Sunday on her Web site. "I'm in a weird position. I don't need the money."

Thanks so much for sharing that with us Rosie :rolleyes:

I dont like thinking about Rosie in wierd positions!

Josh-da-man 06-25-07 08:06 PM

Penn Jillette.

And I'd really like to see Bobcat Goldthwait host a game show. Any game show... "Family Feud," "Jeopardy," "Wheel of Fortune."

Drexl 06-25-07 08:22 PM

I haven't seen anything he's done in years, but how about Ken Ober from Remote Control?

Red Dog 06-26-07 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man
Penn Jillette.

I can actually see that.

rennervision 06-26-07 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Ayre

Rosie O'Donnell has turned down an offer from The Price Is Right producers to host the show, according to FoxNews.com's Roger Friedman.

I still can't believe she was ever offered the job!

calhoun07 06-26-07 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by rennervision
I still can't believe she was ever offered the job!

Right! Imagine the national nightmare that would have ensued if she accepted it! :eek:

Boondock Saint 06-26-07 08:15 PM

Marc Summers is the best solution to this.

Or Olmec.

megashopper 06-26-07 08:34 PM

I don't think Rosie O'Donnell was ever actually offered the job. Nothing I read said she was, just that she has taken herself out of the running. I don't think they would've offered it to her. She would be a terrible choice. I think it needs to be a male because they already have the girls unless they want to switch the models to male. I haven't heard any name that impressed me to replace Bob Barker. Maybe it would be better if they came up with someone unknown.

TheMovieman 06-26-07 09:04 PM

Or roll out a variety of potential hosts and see which one does the best. Give each of them two weeks (or one week depending on how many there are) as an audition.

BrentLW 06-27-07 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by SoSpacey
someone reportd this weekend that drew carey was the frontrunner to land TPIR.

Guess the spokesmodels would be replaced by hookers and strippers in that case knowing Drew's taste.

CaptStormy 06-28-07 01:13 PM

That would entice me to tune in!

LordofWar 06-28-07 06:13 PM

sorry.

Ayre 06-28-07 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by LordofWar
I would rather see Napolean Dynamite host TPIR then that fat hog who cant get no man so she went lesbo.

Warning! You have reached the bottom of the internet.

Dead 06-29-07 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by LordofWar
...who cant get no man so she went lesbo.

LordofWar, this type of comment is uncalled for.

acubfaninmd 06-29-07 08:32 AM

I would never watch the Price is Right again if Rosie ended up hosting it