Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

The Amazing Race All Stars -- "Oh My God, the Teletubbies Go To War" -- 04/29/07

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Amazing Race All Stars -- "Oh My God, the Teletubbies Go To War" -- 04/29/07

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-07, 01:39 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jadzia
The other girl looks like she would need makeup to look more pretty. She seems like a plain-Jane next to Kandice.
I think Dustin is more of a two-face than plain. One moment I'll be , the next moment I'll be I enjoy Dustin because of her relentless competitive drive. Kandice is my favorite because she's hotter and more fun.

Of course, Amber is hotter than both of them.
Old 05-04-07, 01:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by DodgingCars
The funny thing is that Kandace is probably prettier than any girls most of the guys on here have ever dated.

I don't have a problem with her. I like her actually. This isn't jealously. I just don't think she has a pretty face at all. You can't tell me she doesn't have a horse face in the picture here:

Old 05-04-07, 04:33 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by the big train
I think Dustin is more of a two-face than plain. One moment I'll be , the next moment I'll be I enjoy Dustin because of her relentless competitive drive. Kandice is my favorite because she's hotter and more fun.

Of course, Amber is hotter than both of them.
dude, throwing up? no, come on. that's pretty fugg if you have a bone one minute and are throwing up the next.

I love how this thread is closing in a week strong debating the hotness of the BQs. hahah.
Old 05-05-07, 02:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

bump.

ok, besides, who wouldn't want to say they were dating Miss California or New York?!
Old 05-05-07, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Perkinsun Dzees
Win or lose at this point, Charla and Mirna are already the victors of this Race in a purely spritual sense. No surprise that they were the only team that leaped at the chance to do the humanitarian Detour, despite the fact that they knew their task would probably take longer than cleaning the plane. You can accuse them of not being as crafty as the other teams, but it shows that they're not simply all about the money and would rather help someone in need even if it means they have play catch up later on. No surprise that they were rewarded for their generosity by finishing in the top three, while Danny and Oswald were once again tripped up by their bad Yield karma.

Danielle has a nice rack.
u think they actually chose that task because it was "humanitarian"? it wasnt like they were dropping food off to anyone.. it was dropping it back down to the same area they were at lol
Old 05-05-07, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by mphtrilogy
Yeah, Mirna is pretty annoying, but is she any more annoying than the BQ's and Eric/Danielle,.
definately
Old 05-06-07, 03:02 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by DodgingCars
The funny thing is that Charla is probably prettier than any girls most of the guys on here have ever dated.

Originally Posted by Perkinsun Dzees
Fixed.
Fixed your fix...