Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

The Amazing Race (12/18) - Two Hour Series Finale

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV
View Poll Results: Who will WIN the Amazing Race?
Teri & Ian "Oldest Team" (FF-6, FP-6,11, LP-2,3,10)
29.73%
Flo & Zach (FF-7, FP-7, LP-9)
8.11%
Ken & Gerard "Oh Brother" (FF-1, FP-1,4,5, LP-7)
62.16%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

The Amazing Race (12/18) - Two Hour Series Finale

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-02, 08:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OMFG Flo has reached a whole new level of bitch. I'm talking whole new level...
Old 12-18-02, 08:41 PM
Mod Emeritus

Words cannot describe how much I despise Flo.
Old 12-18-02, 08:44 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

FLO is the BITCH of the year!!..Zac should have left her skinny ass in Vietnam!!

She looks like a spoiled litttle rich girl who always got what she wanted

She proves my point as to why I don't like kids..I would have strangled her growing up!
Old 12-18-02, 09:41 PM

Zach is just whipped. At first I assumed he maybe was just stupid, but that drunken loopy look on his face during the water drop when she hugged him makes me think that boy is plain P- whipped.

Too bad for him, he ain't ugly - he could find someone much better by throwing a random rock and seeing which girl it hits.
Old 12-18-02, 09:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Somewhere Hot Scoville Units: 9,999,999 Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Received 811 Likes on 316 Posts
I'm about to have a breakdown even worse than Flo! After 1 hour and 17 minutes of no interruptions, some idiot ****ing meteorologist with a yellow bow-tie at the local CBS affiliate interrupts the show for some ****ing storm warning - and they're still going at it!?

At least they did say they would rerun the entire 2-hour finale in it's entirety at a later date, whatever the hell that means. Now I'm gonna have to avoid this thread like a plague...probably until ****ing Saturday.

****ing *******s!
Old 12-18-02, 09:52 PM

ARGH!
Old 12-18-02, 09:56 PM
Mod Emeritus

Come on, Zak deserved that more than anybody, he single handedly won the race with an enormous handicap chained to him. Flo is an undeserving bitch who puts women in a bad light by making them look helpless and worthless, but damn Zak so deserved it. I hope she screwed his brains out for what he did.
Old 12-18-02, 09:57 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
Gonna spoilerize just in case.

Spoiler:
Zach DESERVED to win for being with Flo....Great show!

Neitzl
Old 12-18-02, 09:58 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm really happy for Zach, he was my favorite player. Flo doesn't deserve any of that money...she wanted to quit in Vietnam. I can't believe she wanted to quit when you know you can catch up with airplane flights being at the same time.
Old 12-18-02, 09:58 PM

Spoiler:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That bitch doesn't deserve a dime!
Old 12-18-02, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i was "too pumped" and "so excited"... now i'm just frickin' angry.
-di doctor-
Old 12-18-02, 10:06 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nooooooooo......... I can't believe it. I simply can't believe who won the race. Maybe the winners will seek thearpy.

Also, anyone catch the rate on one of the clocks? It was either April 9th or September 4th.
Old 12-18-02, 10:07 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

on a different note, i was about ready to damn flo to having ten beyond whiny kids... but instead i had the crazy image of her giving birth and saying "i quit. i can't do it, zac. help me, zac. you're retarded! i quit!"

*shudder*
-di doctor-
Old 12-18-02, 10:45 PM

Originally posted by TruGator
I'm really happy for Zach, he was my favorite player. Flo doesn't deserve any of that money...she wanted to quit in Vietnam.
agree.
Old 12-18-02, 10:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Spoiler:
Zach SO deserves the money

I love at the beginning when Flo says, "I'm gonna lose it soon!"

Bitch, you lost it a looooooooooong time ago.

Well, she gets to pencil this experience in on the 'ol resume. Of course she'll never get a job, but...
Old 12-18-02, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
I forgot to tape this show tonight! Damn it, Damn it, Damn it! the one and only night I run out real quick to buy one present - I knew I was forgetting to tape something! I cannot believe Zak and Flo won, I mean Zak won...hopefully a talk show host will tell the tag-along that she is a super-duper bitch and ask her if she realizes how much she looked like an ass on tv. If that were my kid, I would be embarrassed. and Zak obviously needs to grow a pair. All I can say is that he must have more patience and good will than most of the people in these threads.

What happened to the 'oh Brothers' and Ian and Teri? someone please fill me in on how Zak won and those other 'teams' lost. Thanks.
Old 12-18-02, 11:45 PM

Given how things were going so horribly wrong for Zach, due to Flo's incessant whining in the first hour, didn't you all have a feeling that they were going to end up somehow winning this race? I sure did and sure enough, by the luck of getting a taxi cab ahead of the others, they were able to pull off the greatest upset in Amazing Race history.

Unfreaking believable. I'm telling you, Flo's mental breakdown in the first hour almost made me want to turn to another channel. It was such a downer having to watch her bitch and moan non-stop while in Vietnam. Man, why couldn't have a strong willed woman like Jill made it to final three instead of that undeserving cry baby Flo.

Glad to see that Zach won it though, for it is unbelievable what this guy had go through. A million bucks to the winners, didn't it use to be 500 g's?

Last edited by monkyskunk; 12-19-02 at 12:03 AM.
Old 12-19-02, 12:30 AM
nny
DVD Talk Special Edition

Are the finalists going to be on any shows? I know the eliminated teams have been going on the Caroline Rhea show. I think the eliminated teams used to go on the Early Show, but I haven't watched that in a while.
Old 12-19-02, 12:36 AM
nny
DVD Talk Special Edition

Oh yeah, I also thought since they were focusing so much on Flo and Zach in the 1st hour that they were either going to quit the race or win.
Old 12-19-02, 01:02 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Received 110 Likes on 99 Posts
in the end I was happy for flo and zach, and I think a lot of that is what people have said in that Zach deserves it for putting up with her ass.

they should be on the Early show tomorrow, all others have been so far this season, so I have it on tivo to grab it. Caroline Rhea you say, I must also add that to my to do list.

Brilliant show, best reality show on tv by a long shot
Old 12-19-02, 01:11 AM

Originally posted by monkyskunk

Glad to see that Zach won it though, for it is unbelievable what this guy had go through. A million bucks to the winners, didn't it use to be 500 g's?
I believe it has always been a million $$$.

Well I agree with all of the above about Flo. She should be ashamed of her Jeckyl and Hyde character. When things are going rough, she whines and blames Zach for all of their problems. When things are going good and then they win, she's singing his praises.

Well at least they admitted that there is no romance between them. That's good news for Zach, because now she is going to be an even bigger bitch!

I can't wait for The AMAZING RACE 4!!!!

Chris
Old 12-19-02, 03:03 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I have to admit it ... as much as I wanted to rip Flo's tits off and smack the bejeezus out her with them, at the end of the first hour I really wanted Zach to win. Flo's an evil monster bitch, but I couldn't root against Zach. I really liked Oh Brother, and by the end I even found some appreciation for team Geriatric (the Vietnam connection helped), but for some reason, my heart was rooting for Zach all the way. He drug 100+ pounds of whining, moaning, bitching, and insulting dead weight across the freakin' globe ... and he did it with a smile on his face. Now that's what I call "Amazing."

Very entertaining season.

das
Old 12-19-02, 04:41 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Hopefully Flo didn't have any career plans in television..We can all agree NOBODY wants to see her whinny ass ever on televison again..

.I hope everbody who runs in to her on the street reminds her what an emabarresment meant she was too watch!!

I don't know how Zach put up with her
Old 12-19-02, 07:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Yeah, I posted yesterday that Flo was the villian of this season, but she couldn't have been paired with a more mellow and deserving person. I wasn't upset to see them win. Did you see one of the twins give a little girly-like jump when he saw Flo running towards the finish? Funny.

Can you imagine Flo sitting around with family/friends all season watching on TV and everyone just sitting there in silence thinking, "Wow, she's even worse than we thought". Last night when I went to bed I was bitching and moaning about putting on my PJ's to my wife... "But, I don't waaaaaaaaanna!!!". I think the word Flo should be new slang for bitchiness. Yo, this is really Floin'. You got your Flo face on. If you Flo, you gotta go.
Old 12-19-02, 07:25 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by atlantamoi
Last night when I went to bed I was bitching and moaning about putting on my PJ's to my wife... "But, I don't waaaaaaaaanna!!!". I think the word Flo should be new slang for bitchiness. Yo, this is really Floin'. You got your Flo face on. If you Flo, you gotta go.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.