Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Friends (10/17/02)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-02, 09:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Susan Ward is the hottest chick that I have seen on TV in quite a while. I was drooling when she was onscreen...

I am also in the Ross hater's club, but I have been there a lot longer than two seasons. I find that his storylines are usually the weakest, with Phoebe pretty close behind. Ross' storylines improve greatly when they involve Rachel...
Old 10-20-02, 09:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Kal Jedi
No, I was actually talking about the brunette that Patman descrbied. But thanks anyway. And while we're at it, who was that last girl?
D'oh!

I have no idea who the other girl is....I did know that that was Susan Ward, though. Check out "The In Crowd" for some good stuff.

Old 10-20-02, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,660 Likes on 1,035 Posts
"The In Crowd!" I knew I had seen her somewhere.

I enjoyed it. I know that people hate Ross, but this is a guy who has basically have every bit of self-esteem ground out of him and he runs around trying to fix things, only making them worse. I empathize, because I do the same thing. Not to that extent, but I certainly see where the character is coming from.

And I actually had to pause the TV because I was laughing so hard when Paul Rudd told him he had the "look" of a cult member. "Damn Supercuts!"
Old 10-21-02, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Red Dog
Joey is clearly the only funny thing left about this show.
Joey is carrying the show now!
Old 10-21-02, 02:58 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scrubs had me laughing out loud at least 20 times this week. Friends had me yawning. I certainly hope they don't whore it out for another season.

And don't you just love how the whole "rachel's baby" plotline just turned into an empty stroller at the edge of the screen.
Old 10-21-02, 03:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by ClarkKentKY
Scrubs had me laughing out loud at least 20 times this week. Friends had me yawning. I certainly hope they don't whore it out for another season.
I agree that Scrubs was much better this week, but I firmly believe that Friends is still one of the better comedies on the air, and I would be glad to see it last after this season. There have been some pretty funny shows this year, but Scrubs and The King of Queens are the best comedies on TV now, IMO.