Streaming Talk The Place to talk about streaming video and audio

FandangoNow -- News and Issues

Old 10-06-19, 02:34 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

FandangoNow -- News and Issues

I didn't see a specific thread for FandangoNow, so I thought I would post my issue in a new thread.

A few weeks ago, I earned a $5 reward code for seeing 4 theatrical movies using Fandango.com and the code was applied to my account for a future purchase or rental. I use AMC A-list, so it's basically free reward money.

Today, I got a ticket for Zombieland Double Tap and they gave a special gift code to get the 1st movie (either HD or 4K) for only $4.99. Regular price is $9.99 for either one. So I also applied that code to my account.

So I got Zombieland since I don't own it already and $4.99 is dirt cheap for a 4K UHD digital version.

Here's the issue I ran into. FandangoNow applied the $5 reward code to the purchase and not the special gift code specifically for Zombieland. So yea I got the movie for the price I wanted, but now the Zombieland code is useless and I'm out that $5 that I was wanting to save for something else. And apparently FandangoNow doesn't let you apply 2 codes otherwise, Zombieland would have been free.

What do you think? You think I fucked this up by not using the codes right? Or do I have a case to contact their CS and see if they can give me back my $5 reward?