Search
Streaming Talk The Place to talk about streaming video and audio

The Official WWE Network Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-14, 01:06 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 129 Likes on 103 Posts
Re: The Official WWE Network Thread

I too finally signed up this weekend. No issues so far on my Roku. Really looking forward to the Wrestlemania weekend events, especially the Hall of Fame ceremony.
Old 04-01-14, 01:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tonight at 7 they are re-airing the WM 30 press conference from this morning for anyone who missed it.
Old 04-01-14, 03:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by JCWBobC
Tonight at 7 they are re-airing the WM 30 press conference from this morning for anyone who missed it.
Good call. Thanks for this.
I am still new to the network, where are you seeing a schedule?
Old 04-01-14, 04:07 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The press conference is also on demand in the WrestleMania PPV section.
Old 04-01-14, 08:58 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

All the devices the Network is on have a Schedule section but without knowing how you are viewing it it's hard to direct you where to look. On my PC & my Roku it's on the first page but on my Kindle & Iphone you have to go into the Network section to find it and it's the top option.

Thursday & Friday night from 6 to 8 the Network will be airing live footage from WWE Axxess. Also on Friday night at 10PM they will are a special Legends of Wrestling roundtable with different Wrestlemania legends discussing their greatest Mania moments.
Old 04-01-14, 09:00 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

WWE issued the following:

WWE® NETWORK UNVEILS WRESTLEMANIA® WEEK PROGRAMMING

STAMFORD, Conn., March 31, 2014 – WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 streaming network, has unveiled its programming lineup for WrestleMania Week, which includes the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, an expanded two-hour WrestleMania pre-show and concludes with WrestleMania 30, all live from New Orleans.

Fans can subscribe to WWE Network by signing up exclusively at WWE.com, clicking on the WWE Network button on the top right corner of the navigation bar and creating an account. Upon signing up, fans will instantly have access to live and scheduled programming as well as the most comprehensive video-on-demand library.

The WrestleMania Week programming line-up on WWE Network includes:

WrestleMania 30 – Sunday, April 6 at 7 pm ET

WWE's annual pop-culture extravaganza, WrestleMania 30, will air live on Sunday, April 6 at 7 pm ET. More than 70,000 fans from all 50 states and more than 30 countries are expected to converge on the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Current WWE Superstars will be joined by a host of WWE Legends for a celebration 30 years in the making. Featured matches include the first-ever Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, The Undertaker® defending his epic WrestleMania winning streak against Brock Lesnar™, John Cena® battling Bray Wyatt™ and Randy Orton® defending the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Batista® and the winner of a showdown between Daniel Bryan® and Triple H®.

WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony – Saturday, April 5 at 9 pm ET

For the first time ever, the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will air live in its entirety on Saturday, April 5 at 9 pm ET from the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans. On the eve of WrestleMania 30, a new class of inductees will join WWE Legends from the past as they are enshrined into the WWE Hall of Fame. This year's inductees include The Ultimate Warrior®, Jake "The Snake" Roberts™, Lita, Razor Ramon, Paul Bearer, Carlos Colon and Mr. T.

At 8 pm ET, one hour prior to the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, WWE Network will air a live red carpet arrival show hosted by Michael Cole and Renee Young. The show will consist of interviews with WWE Legends, Superstars and Divas as they arrive to celebrate history and welcome in the new inductees to the WWE Hall of Fame.

WrestleMania 30 Pre-Show – Sunday, April 6 at 5 pm ET

WWE has expanded its WrestleMania pre-show to two hours for the first time ever. The first hour will simulcast across all WWE platforms, including WWE Network, WWE.com, WWE App, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pheed beginning Sunday, April 6 at 5 pm ET. During the second hour, WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos™ will defend their titles in a Fatal 4-Way match against Los Matadores™, Ryback® and Curtis Axel™ and The Real Americans™, which can be seen exclusively on WWE Network.

WrestleMania Press Conference – Tuesday, April 1 at 11 am ET

Before WWE takes over New Orleans and Randy Orton defends the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in a Triple Threat match against Batista and the winner of Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H, all four WrestleMania headliners will come face-to-face on Tuesday, April 1 at 11 am ET at the Hard Rock Café in New York City live on WWE Network. They will be joined by WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon, WrestleMania 30 host Hulk Hogan and WWE Superstar John Cena® to offer a preview of this year's historic event.

WrestleMania Today LIVE – Thursday, April 3 – Saturday, April 5 at 6 pm ET

WrestleMania Today will premiere with three nights of live coverage on Thursday, April 3 through Saturday, April 5 at 6 pm ET originating from WrestleMania Axxess. Hosted by WWE's Josh Mathews™, Booker T™ and Alex Riley™, the two-hour show will welcome in-studio guests including WWE Legends and Superstars as they analyze the biggest matches at WrestleMania 30. WWE reporters Renee Young, Byron Saxton and Tom Philips will cover all the action live from the Axxess floor.

WrestleMania Weekend Marathon – Friday, April 4 – Sunday, April 6

The weekend will be highlighted by a marathon of WrestleMania themed programming from Friday, April 4 through Sunday, April 6. On Friday, April 4, WWE Network will air a replay of WrestleMania 25 from Houston, TX at 2 pm ET. Then, on Saturday, April 5 and Sunday, April 6, fans can see blocks of WrestleMania Rewind™ from 6 am – 9 am ET, a show that takes a comprehensive look back at the most groundbreaking matches and dramatic moments in WrestleMania history.

Immediately following WrestleMania Rewind on Saturday, WrestleMania 26 airs at 9 am ET and WrestleMania 27 at 1 pm ET. WrestleMania 28 and WrestleMania 29 air Sunday, April 6 at 9 am ET and 1 pm ET, respectively.

Legends of WrestleMania – Friday, April 4 at 10 pm ET

Legends of WrestleMania premieres on Friday, April 4 at 10 pm ET featuring a round table discussion with WrestleMania Legends as they look back at their greatest WrestleMania moments. Fans will hear never-before-told stories about WrestleMania as well as commentary on the biggest matches at WrestleMania 30.
Old 04-01-14, 09:05 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jjcool
I am still new to the network, where are you seeing a schedule?
Note: This is for the PC version - may be different if you access WWE Network on another device.

When you bring up the WWE Network screen - click on schedule located on the top of the page. It then goes to another page which has the current schedule where you can scroll down the schedule to see what programs are coming up by click on the down arrow button located on the bottom of the page. You can also click on the next days schedule or jump to a date by clicking on the "jump to date" calendar located on the top of that page. Note: The schedule only goes like five days in advance.

Websites like ProWrestling.net, PWTorch.com and PWInsider.com also post each days schedule on their sites.

Speaking of schedules - looks like no Wrestlemania Post-Game Show - they are showing a sneak peek of the newest WWE Countdown - Infamous Gimmicks - from 11:00 pm ET to 12:00 am ET. (Thought I read they will be having post-game shows after each "PPV". Guess not. Weird having a two hour pre-game show and then not have at least a half-hour post-game show.)

New Special - Journey To Wrestlemania - Follow a WWE Superstar behind the scenes on his journey to Wrestlemania.
Premieres - Tuesday, April 8 - 9:00 pm ET to 9:30 pm ET.
Wonder what wrestler they will be following? Does this special replace Wrestlemania Rewind that week? - they didn't promote one for next week after the Triple H vs Jericho WM18 one aired last night. Or maybe Wrestlemania Rewind is on from 9:30 pm ET to 10:30 pm ET and then we get a repeat of Journey To Wrestlemania from 10:30 pm to 11:00 pm ET? Schedule on the WWE Network site doesn't list whats on for that day yet - should be made available sometime on Thursday. Got the above info from a "Wrestlemania Week Programs on WWE Network" article.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 04-06-14 at 10:21 AM. Reason: added the bit about them not promoting a new Wrestlemania Rewind for Tuesday, April 8
Old 04-02-14, 04:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 182 Likes on 155 Posts

Looks like they just added 8 ECW Hardcore TV shows to their Vault section. Need to find time too watch them.
I wish they had a checklist/and or wishlist feature so I could see what I've watched and stuff that I want too watch.
Old 04-02-14, 07:52 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I just want it to resume playing something when I have to stop midway through.
Old 04-02-14, 10:52 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by argh923
I just want it to resume playing something when I have to stop midway through.
They have chapter breaks(like blu-rays and dvds) so it's not hard too find if you stopped at the end of a match.
Old 04-02-14, 02:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Not everything has those.
Old 04-03-14, 12:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 164 Likes on 121 Posts

I just discovered this channel today. I can't believe I'll be able to watch WrestleMania on my Roku, and the channel is a great price, only $10 a month.
Old 04-03-14, 01:00 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by JCWBobC
All the devices the Network is on have a Schedule section but without knowing how you are viewing it it's hard to direct you where to look. On my PC & my Roku it's on the first page but on my Kindle & Iphone you have to go into the Network section to find it and it's the top option.

Thursday & Friday night from 6 to 8 the Network will be airing live footage from WWE Axxess. Also on Friday night at 10PM they will are a special Legends of Wrestling roundtable with different Wrestlemania legends discussing their greatest Mania moments.
Thanks for the reply. I'm on a roku, and I did end up finding it thanks. I don't like how they do the schedule on the Roku. I would rather see a grid, like in a TVGuide. I will checdk out the website and see if that may be different.

Originally Posted by LaxBandit
Note: This is for the PC version - may be different if you access WWE Network on another device.

When you bring up the WWE Network screen - click on schedule located on the top of the page. It then goes to another page which has the current schedule where you can scroll down the schedule to see what programs are coming up by click on the down arrow button located on the bottom of the page. You can also click on the next days schedule or jump to a date by clicking on the "jump to date" calendar located on the top of that page. Note: The schedule only goes like five days in advance.

Websites like ProWrestling.net, PWTorch.com and PWInsider.com also post each days schedule on their sites.
As I stated above, I'm on a roku, but dont liek how they handle the schedule on there. So I will check out the WWE site, and the other links you posted to see if they handle the schedule in a more grid like manner.
Thanks for the reply.
Old 04-05-14, 04:49 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

The live 'Legends of Wrestlemania' ,wow.

Flair getting choked up over his retirement match...got a little dusty in my living room.

The only problem with it so far is that Cole is such a shill for the product that he won't just let the conversation develop long enough.

It's still been a great watch.
Old 04-06-14, 01:00 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

360 was a bit laggy/glitchy for me during HOF, which gives me great pause for tomorrow. Contemplating just ordering the PPV to be safe...ugh. Not sure
Old 04-06-14, 10:16 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

New Special - Journey To Wrestlemania - Follow a WWE Superstar behind the scenes on his journey to Wrestlemania.
Premieres - Tuesday, April 8 - 9:00 pm ET to 9:30 pm ET.
Wonder what wrestler they will be following? Does this special replace Wrestlemania Rewind that week? - they didn't promote one for next week after the Triple H vs Jericho WM18 one aired last night. Or maybe Wrestlemania Rewind is on from 9:30 pm ET to 10:30 pm ET and then we get a repeat of Journey To Wrestlemania from 10:30 pm to 11:00 pm ET?
Update: Looks like the new special - Journey To Wrestlemania - replaces Wrestlemania Rewind this week - at least. (The schedule for Tuesday, April 15 isn't up yet.) It premieres from 9:00 pm to 9:30 pm ET with a replay showing from 9:30 pm ET to 10:00 pm ET. (Unless they decide to follow another wrestler? would be cool if one show followed a "Face" wrestler and the other show followed a "Heel" wrestler.) No mention of who they followed yet - hopefully someone interesting.

I planned on watching the replay of the Hall Of Fame Ceremony at 12:00 am ET but saw from a report on a wrestling website that it was running long (Razor, Colon and Warrior haven't yet spoken) so I joined it LIVE around 11:00 pm ET. Unfortunately, my feed was terrible - very choppy - film like - so I had to stop watching. Like someone did here, I went to the schedule and clicked on watch from the beginning, went ahead a bit - start of Trishs intro for Lita - and everything was fine. Wonder if my friends and I will have to do the same thing tonight - watch Wrestlemania XXX on a slight delay.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 04-06-14 at 10:58 AM.
Old 04-06-14, 10:54 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 164 Likes on 121 Posts

I planned on watching the replay of the Hall Of Fame Ceremony at 12:00 am ET but saw from a report on a wrestling website that it was running long (Razor, Colon and Warrior haven't yet spoken) so I joined it LIVE around 11:00 pm ET. Unfortunately, my feed was terrible - very choppy - film like - so I had to stop watching. Like someone did here, I went to the schedule and clicked on watch from the beginning, went ahead a bit - start of Trishs intro for Lita - and everything was fine. Wonder if my friends and I will have to do the same thing tonight - watch Wrestlemania XXX on a slight delay.
I had the same problem on my Roku, so much that I gave up. I never thought to watch it from the beginning.
Old 04-06-14, 11:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,156 Likes on 902 Posts

Originally Posted by The Dude
The live 'Legends of Wrestlemania' ,wow.

Flair getting choked up over his retirement match...got a little dusty in my living room.
Honestly fuck Flair. He's a big fake if you ask me. The fact that he went to TNA after WWE gave him that great sendoff at Wrestlemania XXIV really kind of soured my opinion on him.
Old 04-06-14, 05:46 PM

Received 515 Likes on 371 Posts

The video was looking crappy on my Roku. Switched over to the AppleTV and it looks much better.
Old 04-06-14, 10:04 PM

Received 515 Likes on 371 Posts

I'm kinda surprised the stream worked so perfectly for WMXXX. The confetti shower at the end was a blocky mess. But other than that, the rest of the show looked great.

I wish it was 5.1 audio.
Old 04-06-14, 11:00 PM

I just signed up yesterday, was on the fence, wasn't sure about how the quality was. Suprisingly no issues what so ever using the Apple TV for Wrestlemania.
Old 04-06-14, 11:25 PM

Yea my stream on the PS4 was almost perfect. Only hiccup I had was coincidently when Cole was shilling the netwrok.
Old 04-06-14, 11:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike86
Honestly fuck Flair. He's a big fake if you ask me. The fact that he went to TNA after WWE gave him that great sendoff at Wrestlemania XXIV really kind of soured my opinion on him.
At one point he owed $20,000 a month in alimony payments alone. Flair cannot stop getting married! I can't blame him for needing to work when he has such great debt each month.
Old 04-07-14, 04:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

WrestleMania 30 worked perfectly on my laptop.
Old 04-07-14, 07:23 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

No issues at all on my PS3 other than some audio distortion during the preshow. Very happy.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.