Official DVD Replacement Cover & Case Part Deux

Old 10-11-01, 12:36 AM

Need Airplane! and Airplane II!

coupla of boxless ones from half.com.. covers please?
Old 10-11-01, 02:07 AM

I have a couple of requests. Can anybody make up covers for:

1) a double Alpha Matrix? (i want to combine the movie with the supplemental disc that's being released) - actually, the current cover on MDX's site will fit a double Amaray right? correct me if i'm wrong

2) a cover for Shawshank Redemption
Old 10-11-01, 05:38 PM
mdX

my covers for the Godfather Collection are now up on my website. Comments/suggestions, as always, are appreciated (via email or on the coverart forum).

-Matt
Old 10-12-01, 12:32 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Anyone Got a cover fo Jaws 4: The Revenge that uses the original artwork? and how about scans of The Nightmare On Elm Street Box Set?
Old 10-12-01, 01:23 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I've had an idea for some cool DVD cover art for a while, but I have neither the time nor the talent to actually do it.

I've always thought it would be cool to have custom cover art for the AFI Top 100 Films, so that they look like a complete set when put together. They could even have Criterion-like spine numbers, corresponding to their ranking on the list, and original poster art on the front cover.

I always thought it would look cool to have this set all put together and have it look somewhat like Zinema's Bond Collection covers. Kind of like this:

Except, instead of having "007" across the background on all the spines, have "AFI 100"...or something to that effect.

Anybody else think this would be a cool idea, or am I just crazy? Anybody want to take a crack at it?

Last edited by ToddSm66; 10-12-01 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-13-01, 09:48 AM

I created a box set for three Coen Brothers movie: Fargo, The Big Lebowski, and O Brother Where Art Thou?. I want to show you guys what it looks like but I don't know how to do it. I don't have a website that I can post the picture on, Is there an alternate way of doing it? Thanks.
Old 10-13-01, 02:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

maxim man....i've created a shawshank cover, though the back is just a scan of the current cover's back and not too high quality. i'm really happy with the front and spine though. here's a preview:

Old 10-13-01, 07:01 PM

kefrank

wow, that looks great - how big is the actual file?
Old 10-13-01, 10:23 PM

This thread has grown quite lengthly. Please continue all discussion on DVD covers and cases here: http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...hreadid=150345