Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Old 11-29-18, 08:48 PM   #26
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Movie Theater deals

Received my code for the 4 Blumhouse films today. Says Halloween will automatically be added to my MA account at the end of December. I'm sad to miss out on all of these similar promos through Regal ever since MoviePass crashed and burned.

"i 'm new here. most of people in here are good. but there is a miserable person. Look into your mirror. Superboy!" --New Member, robert11
Old 11-29-18, 09:09 PM   #27
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardsfan111 View Post
Received my code for the 4 Blumhouse films today. Says Halloween will automatically be added to my MA account at the end of December. I'm sad to miss out on all of these similar promos through Regal ever since MoviePass crashed and burned.
There is a Regal that I can drive by on the way home Tuesday nights after work, that has $5 Tuesdays. Iíve been buying my tickets there, and not necessarily staying to watch them. I figure $5 is a good enough price to own them digitally and accrue some Regal points. That reminds me, I have like 40,000 points to use before the end of the year. Whatís that, two films and a popcorn? Then another almost 200,000 points to use next year.
Old 11-29-18, 10:34 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardsfan111 View Post
Iím relieved that I got mine as well. I like how they can all be claimed at once.
I also got confirmation for Robin Hood as the final title in that set.

Now I just have Bumblebee left for Paramount (already have my ticket for 12/8), and The Possession of Hannah Grace for Sony. Iíll probably buy a ticket for that one and sneak into something else.
On the unbranded set, I have only done Boy Erased so far. Mary Queen of Scots isnít opening in any NY Regals so I hope it will expand quickly.
Old 12-02-18, 08:26 PM   #29
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Regal sent me an email today asking me to watch a trailer for Spider-man: Into the Spider-Verse and they would give me 300 points. Easy points for watching a 3 minute trailer. I currently have 14,685 points. I'm trying to get 18,000 for a free movie ticket before my points starting expiring on January 1st. I'm planning on seeing Ralph Breaks the Internet on Thursday to get the 250 bonus points.
Old 12-05-18, 09:14 PM   #30
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

$5 off Bumblebee/Fandango with Entenmann's purchase:
https://www.littlebites.com/bumble-bee