DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Hot Deals (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals-2/)
-   -   Disney Movie Rewards - What did YOU get? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals/551392-disney-movie-rewards-what-did-you-get.html)

bigjim25 01-19-12 04:02 PM

Re: Disney Movie Rewards - What did YOU get?

Originally Posted by macontosh2000 (Post 11082231)
I finally got my mystery CD today, I got The Cheetah Girls in Concert: The Party's Just Begun Tour!

Jealous?

I know I am... :(

Isny 01-19-12 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by bigjim25 (Post 11082368)
I know I am... :(

I got Everlife and have no idea whatsoever what to do with it.

disneyguy 01-20-12 03:57 PM

I got Aly&AJ on the ride concert DVD, never heard of them..

DG

bigjim25 01-20-12 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by disneyguy (Post 11083642)
I got Aly&AJ on the ride concert DVD, never heard of them..

DG

Aly was also on CW's Hellcats and AJ played her half sister in the last part of the season plus they also done the Disney movie Cow Belles together

kahuna 01-20-12 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jeremy517 (Post 11043540)
Here is a hidden reward that I've found.
Ratatouille character set (100 points)

At least I think it is hidden. I don't think it shows up in a search. Limit one per member.

Looks to be the same as this, although possibly in different packaging.

Forgot all about this. But the Ratatouille Character Set shipped out on 12/21/11 arrived today.

LJG765 01-28-12 01:44 AM

Has anyone gotten the Stitch laughing figure? Thinking about getting it or the Tinkerbell laughing figure and wanted a first hand account of them...Thanks!

Isny 02-10-12 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by LJG765 (Post 11093802)
Has anyone gotten the Stitch laughing figure?

I've seen it in person and it's pretty tiny. Almost got it myself before seeing it in person and changing my mind. The Jim Shore Banjo Kermit on the other hand is probably one of the best rewards I've redeemed for.

New rewards as of yesterday/today btw.

Disney Movie Rewards Exclusive Pirates Of The Caribbean Pocket Watch In Treasure Chest - 1875 Points
Disney Movie Rewards Exclusive The Nightmare Before Christmas 4-Pin Collector's Set - 1900 Points
DMR Exclusive Jake And The Never Land Pirates Bank - 550 Points
Childs DNA ID Kit??? - 425 Points

Tempted on the pocket watch, but I'd be more tempted if it was themed to the ride and not the movie. The pins look pretty cool, but not 1900 points cool. The bank seems like a good use of points for fans of the show. And the DNA ID Kit seems to be one of the craziest things they've ever made available on the site! (For those kids who watch CSI maybe?...)

Mike UFC 02-10-12 08:04 PM

Damn. Thanks for the heads up on the NBX pins. My wife has well over 50-60 NBX pins and she'll want those.

LJG765 02-10-12 08:26 PM

Thanks for the response, Isny, but I ordered it a few days ago. Now that I know it's small and those pins came out of NBX, I wish I had waited just a few more days! :( Oh well, Hopefully, I can save up for them next.

I do think the DNA kit is more for parents than the kids. It's to help law enforcement if your child is kidnapped so they have their DNA to test against. Back when I was a kid, you could go into the police department and get fingerprinted and your photo taken to be put in the database and I think this is the more high tech version of that.

Mr.Briggs 02-11-12 07:06 PM

Thanks for the headsup on the NBX pins. Just ordered me a set. Got all the D23's & a bunch of DMC VIP movie club pins along with the beautiful Donald Duck 4 pin box box set. Since they never get any new WDCC sculptures anymore & the only one I need is the Snow White that's 6,700 the pins are always next up in priority for me to get.

Texan26 02-13-12 04:08 PM

5 points: 328WEDKFAHF

CalebAndCo 02-14-12 08:24 AM

Thanks for posting the newsletter code! (The links in the email never work for me at the office.)

Deftones 02-14-12 08:29 AM

i appreciate them being posted because i never remember to click them each month. :up:

Mike UFC 02-17-12 05:36 PM

Don't know if anyone is interested but DMR is running a special sale on their posters. 40-60% off of the usual point value

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...ge=1&q=palooza

Michael Corvin 02-17-12 08:40 PM

Sweet, I love Disney posters...

<- checks link...

Outside of Lion King (which I already have) those are some shit posters. :lol:

Mr.Briggs 02-19-12 07:32 PM

Went to see Secret World of Arrietty yesterday. Very good movie & a good crowd for a movie that only took in six million. Got an extra set of 4 stubs if someone wants to pm me with a trade offer. They're double points until the 28th so 400 points for the set. PM me if interested because I'd like to mail them first thing Tuesday morning (Monday being a no mail day).

Mr.Briggs 02-24-12 08:40 PM

Well, after 2 weeks my Nightmare Before Christmas 4 pin set in wooden coffin shaped box shipped. Next to the WDCC sculptures the pins they've had over the years are my favorite redemption (except for the signed Princess & The Frog Poster which they'll never top).

kenbenobi 02-26-12 10:49 AM

New promotion. If you have some un-entered codes for these titles, now may be the time to use them. FREE admission to John Carter ($12 or $8 value, based on the criteria below):

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...gwp_johncarter
*Good for one admission at participating theaters (Value $12 .00US / $14.00 Canada) for these eligible titles: Tron: Legacy Blu-ray Combo Pack or DVD, Tron: The Original Classic Special Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack or DVD, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Blu-ray Combo Pack or DVD, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Blu-ray Combo Pack or DVD, Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe Blu-ray Combo Pack or DVD, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Blu-ray Combo Pack or DVD, National Treasure Blu-ray Combo Pack, National Treasure 2: Book Of Secrets Blu-ray Combo Pack, Remember The Titans Blu-ray Combo Pack or DVD, Disney Alice in Wonderland Live Action DVD, Secretariat DVD.

Good for one admission at participating theaters (Value $8 US and up to $9 Canada) for these eligible titles: National Treasure DVD, National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets DVD, Roving Mars DVD, Race To Witch Mountain DVD, The Rocketeer DVD.

Ticket offer good while supplies last. Void where prohibited.DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (and D.C.), PUERTO RICO, AND CANADA. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Must enter eligible codes 2/24/12 – 4/15/12 and redeem movie certificate by 4/15/12.

SterlingBen 02-27-12 12:18 AM

WTF Rocketeer DVD but not BR?

Cardsfan111 02-27-12 12:09 PM

Another deal that just popped up: Link

Simply buy 2 eligible Disney DVD or Blu-ray movies, enter the Magic Codes found inside your movie then choose 1 of these Disney Blu-ray movies.

The titles available are Bridge to Terabithia, A Bug's Life and Tinkerbell. $3.95 S/H charge, quantities limited, etc.

bigjim25 02-27-12 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by cardsfan111 (Post 11131427)
Another deal that just popped up: Link

Simply buy 2 eligible Disney DVD or Blu-ray movies, enter the Magic Codes found inside your movie then choose 1 of these Disney Blu-ray movies.

The titles available are Bridge to Terabithia, A Bug's Life and Tinkerbell. $3.95 S/H charge, quantities limited, etc.

I was just coming to post this. I went with Tinkerbell on bluray (cheap present for my cousin for Christmas)
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...0132519911.jpg

TexasDVDer 02-27-12 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by SterlingBen (Post 11130830)
WTF Rocketeer DVD but not BR?

I would certainly get the BD of Rocketeer if it were available. There is a sad lack of good DVD/BDs avalable as rewards.

b2net 02-27-12 02:17 PM

So in essence if we enter two from the john carpenter list we could get 2 movie tickets & a blu ray.

kenbenobi 02-27-12 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by b2net (Post 11131641)
So in essence if we enter two from the john carpenter list we could get 2 movie tickets & a blu ray.

Sure sounds like it. That's pretty smokin. I may have a National Treasure DVD I can enter a code from (own the BD, but picked up the DVD at Big Lots for $3--was gonna gift it, but now I may keep it to use the code)

Mike UFC 02-27-12 08:35 PM

I got the blu and two admissions to John Carter for entering codes I had for Tron Classic and Sorcerer's Apprentice. It definitely pays NOT to input those codes as soon as you get them.