DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Hot Deals (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals-2/)
-   -   Disney Movie Rewards - What did YOU get? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals/551392-disney-movie-rewards-what-did-you-get.html)

BobO'Link 01-08-12 07:37 AM

Re: Disney Movie Rewards - What did YOU get?

Originally Posted by Screwadu (Post 11067941)

Wow! I'm not a "grab bag" type purchaser. I always get some real junk but I'd have jumped on that offer had I known for sure I'd have received a copy of that title. However, my luck would have delivered High School Musical for which I'd not walk across the sidewalk to get a free copy, much less pay points for. Congrats!

Whiskey Warfield 01-09-12 06:34 AM

Mine came in the metal tin. I couldn't believe it, myself. I thought I'd end up with something like VALIANT.

Texan26 01-09-12 07:50 PM

LKFJDAL838O for 5 points

kenbenobi 01-09-12 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by SterlingBen (Post 11067802)
Fuck, High School Musical 3: Senior Year. Maybe I can get Wal-Mart of Best Buy to give me in-store credit for it.

I didn't get mine yet, but now you have me worried. This is at Big Lots for $3, and that is still overpriced. I won't be happy if I get this. The people who got Davy Crockett and Sky High BD lucked out. I'll do cartwheels if I get those... If I get HS Musical, it will be the DVD doing cartwheels down the street...

SterlingBen 01-09-12 10:32 PM

Mine was a floater too, not that that matters in this case, just saying.

If no one will take it I'll just cut out the Reward Points and trade it to BB for one of those $5 trade in coupons. That should be about 25 net for a $5 off coupon which is not awful.

Cardsfan111 01-10-12 11:45 AM

Received my copy of High School Musical 3 today. :hairpull:

Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such a headache to put an order in for the mystery DVD in the first place.

Anyone want to trade any other title for this one? :lol:

kenbenobi 01-10-12 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by SterlingBen (Post 11070464)
If no one will take it I'll just cut out the Reward Points and trade it to BB for one of those $5 trade in coupons. That should be about 25 net for a $5 off coupon which is not awful.

Excellent idea in theory, but I do not see High School Musical 3 DVD on the list of eligible titles... Someone mentioned getting HS Musical 2 Extended. That one IS still on the eligible titles list.

islandclaws 01-10-12 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Texan26 (Post 11070166)
LKFJDAL838O for 5 points

:up: Thanks.

SterlingBen 01-10-12 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by kenbenobi (Post 11071043)
Excellent idea in theory, but I do not see High School Musical 3 DVD on the list of eligible titles... Someone mentioned getting HS Musical 2 Extended. That one IS still on the eligible titles list.

The promo is now any dvd for a $5 off coupon for any BR $9.99 or more. (You posted in that thread)

Unless you are talking about Disney points?

LJG765 01-11-12 12:58 AM

I got the HSM 2: extended version as well. I think it's one of the few that I didn't want. :( Oh well, it was worth the shot.

macontosh2000 01-11-12 02:55 PM

I got High School Musical 2 Extended Edition, YAY?

I dont know whats worse, that i got HSM 2 or that i already owned HSM 2.

I ordered a 2nd mystery dvd (with 2nd account), maybe HSM3.

CalebAndCo 01-12-12 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by macontosh2000 (Post 11072603)
I got High School Musical 2 Extended Edition, YAY?

I dont know whats worse, that i got HSM 2 or that i already owned HSM 2.

I ordered a 2nd mystery dvd (with 2nd account), maybe HSM3.

High School Musical 4: Super Seniors

kenbenobi 01-12-12 10:14 AM

Our 3 accounts got HS Musical 3 (regular version, with a $19.99 Publix sticker on it), Wall-E 3-disc, and another HS Musical 3 regular version (without price sticker). HUGE disappointment. :(
Well, at least Wall-E will make a great gift for someone.

kenbenobi 01-12-12 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by SterlingBen (Post 11071868)
The promo is now any dvd for a $5 off coupon for any BR $9.99 or more. (You posted in that thread)

Unless you are talking about Disney points?

Yes, I was talking about DMR points. HS Musical 3 isn't on the list of eligible titles. But I do indeed plan on unloading my HS Musical DVD's at BB for $5 off... I suppose the DMR code included MAY still work, and you could probably complain if it doesn't. I just wouldn't mention it was a free grab-bag prize though!

SterlingBen 01-12-12 05:42 PM

Went $10.70 in credit at Wal-Mart, not bad for 75 points.

Giles 01-12-12 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Giles
I just redeemed close to 4000 rewards for the Pinocchio/Blue Fairy ceramic.

Originally Posted by Mr.Briggs (Post 11027777)
Just got that one myself, last week. You're gonna love it.

oh my god Pinocchio got decapitated this morning :jawdrop: :sad:, thankfully a little ceramic glue did the trick, but my heart sank seeing his little head on the floor

Epilady 01-13-12 06:32 AM

Well, I finally got my mystery dvd, I got http://thepoptopshop.com/osc/images/SillySymphonies.jpgWalt Disney Treasures - Silly Symphonies (2 Dvd) (very cool one to get, although I already own the one in the tin). My mystery cd was the Herbie Fully Loaded [Soundtrack].

Michael Corvin 01-13-12 06:52 AM

Damn, I missed on on the mystery DVD. Congrats to those that got cool shit.

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi 01-13-12 09:42 AM

I got High School Musical 2. I guess that's fine since I already own the 3rd one, not that I've ever watched any. I'm just glad I didn't get something I already had but something good would have been nice.

Decker 01-13-12 03:45 PM

I hate to admit it, but I actually liked HS Musical 2. :blush:

I'm super-jealous of those who got the cool DVDs. I tried a few time to redeem my points during that promotion but it never worked for me. :sad:

Adam Tyner 01-13-12 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Decker (Post 11075026)
I hate to admit it, but I actually liked HS Musical 2. :blush:

I've been subjected to all three thanks to being a DVD Talk Reviewer (!), and I don't feel ashamed to say that I kinda like part two and that it's far and away the best of the series.

Mr.Briggs 01-14-12 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Giles (Post 11074356)
oh my god Pinocchio got decapitated this morning :jawdrop: :sad:, thankfully a little ceramic glue did the trick, but my heart sank seeing his little head on the floor

Same thing happened to the front chicken comb on my Chicken Little WDCC sculpture I got from DMR a couple years ago (during a point reduction special). You're right that with the ceramic glue you can't even tell. Niece was dusting my sculptures for me & was horrified when she did it accidentally. I told her it was a no problem as I didn't even like the movie & only got it as it was the only sculpture (at the time) I didn't have. Only WDCC now I don't have is Snow White/Dopey & am only 1/3 of the way to the 6,750 points. Glad you fix Pinocchio.

macontosh2000 01-14-12 04:30 PM

Dont know if this was posted or not. But if you see Beauty and the Beast at an AMC theater they should give you this little card with a DMR code on it. When you redeem the code it will give you an $8 off coupon for Lady and the Tramp combo pack, and it gives you an offer to buy Beauty and the Beast 5-disk blu-ray for $24.99

Peep 01-18-12 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Peep (Post 11056792)
Is this still active? I can't get either link to work?

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...ds/10-hmm-6314 is active for $10 MovieCash. It seems to remember if you used the previous offer.

macontosh2000 01-19-12 02:13 PM

I finally got my mystery CD today, I got The Cheetah Girls in Concert: The Party's Just Begun Tour!

Jealous?