Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

The Blob (1988) Twilight Time--Where Can I Buy a Copy?

Community
Search
HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

The Blob (1988) Twilight Time--Where Can I Buy a Copy?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-14, 02:16 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 75 Likes on 56 Posts
Re: The Blob (1988) Twilight Time--Where Can I Buy a Copy?

Originally Posted by JoeySeven
If TT does A autographed copy of The Blob within the next few months.I would say that is what caused the screw up.
That's probably what it is.

Even though I had a vague memory of enjoying the film the one time I saw it back in the day, I had no plans to pay $35 (w/ s/h) for it. It's just not a film that I cared about that much.
But when it got down to 250 copies left (which seemed to take forever), I had a change of heart and decided to order one and then sell it off later.
Even then I waited, and waited , and waited for the word to come that it was sold out and it still took over a week with only 250 copies left.

If this had been something I actually cared about- and was of a genre that had proven in the past to have sold out quickly- there is no way in hell I would wait to the last minutes to order it.