DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

"You need professional help"

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-10, 11:32 PM
gamer for life

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: "You need professional help"

Originally Posted by terrible chong

but who knows, maybe you like to dance around in grandma's panties and rub yourself with peanut butter, read guns & ammo while masturbating in your own feces
That was TERRIBLE chong...just terrible...
Old 01-02-10, 06:17 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by terrible chong
but who knows, maybe you like to dance around in grandma's panties and rub yourself with peanut butter, read guns & ammo while masturbating in your own feces
that description is so specific, that it actually raises some questions about yourself
Old 01-02-10, 06:37 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know how you feel. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. My sister and her husband was asking me why I buy so many movies? I replied back, "why do the two of you you drink and smoke alot? You buy way more beer and smokes than I do movies. What happens to your beer? It's gone and you can't get it back. I buy a movie, and if I need money, I can sell it for some money back. If I buy too many movies, why are you always coming to me asking if you can barrow a couple of them." She shut up.

It's just like awhile back with my mother. I read super hero comic books and she thinks it makes her look bad. She asks me why I don't read books to help teach me things. I reply back, "What have you ever learned from reading your romance-mystery novels and books?" She saw my point and shut up about the subject. She even had the nerve to complain about cereals I like to eat, because I had boxes of Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms. I then entered a contest from Cap'n Crunch and won $100.00. She finally stopped asking me those kind of stupid questions.
Old 01-02-10, 12:11 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by darkhawk
I know how you feel. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. My sister and her husband was asking me why I buy so many movies? I replied back, "why do the two of you you drink and smoke alot? You buy way more beer and smokes than I do movies. What happens to your beer? It's gone and you can't get it back. I buy a movie, and if I need money, I can sell it for some money back. If I buy too many movies, why are you always coming to me asking if you can barrow a couple of them." She shut up.

It's just like awhile back with my mother. I read super hero comic books and she thinks it makes her look bad. She asks me why I don't read books to help teach me things. I reply back, "What have you ever learned from reading your romance-mystery novels and books?" She saw my point and shut up about the subject. She even had the nerve to complain about cereals I like to eat, because I had boxes of Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms. I then entered a contest from Cap'n Crunch and won $100.00. She finally stopped asking me those kind of stupid questions.
Rather than admonish your sister, you should teach her your thrifty ways. Buy a pack of smokes, find someone desperate for a ciggie, sell each one for a dollar. you more than make your initial investment back.

I paid for grad school going on beer runs for underage college kids and jacking up the price. plus they invite you to the soiree, so you drink for free anyway and get to snipe the chicks who like older men and have daddy issues. my god, why am i not doing this now?
Old 01-03-10, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by BigSue
That would perfectly fine...as long as he's not one of those :::hurl::: DVD COLLECTORS!!! Oh the shame...
Proud DVD collector here....so is everyone I know.....and everyone I see in the stores.
Old 01-03-10, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Barrybgb
Proud DVD collector here....so is everyone I know.....and everyone I see in the stores.
Yes, but are you 'out' to your grannie?
Old 01-11-10, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by philip74
that description is so specific, that it actually raises some questions about yourself
it's from Se7en
Old 01-11-10, 04:47 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

ah ok, so i don`t need to worry about you
Old 01-11-10, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

How do you know that Grandma didn't write a letter to your sister as well?

Well, buying DVDs is a problem and is deserving of professional help.