Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

So I Got Banned from the DVD Aficionado Forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-05, 08:35 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Master Shake 05
i meant the thread dude. no reason to start picking fights once ive already apologized and ended the thing. its funny when people try and act smarter than other people and end up making themselves look like jackasses.
You accuse me of picking a fight and then call me a jackass? Look, guy, you've obviously got a problem. You have zero sense of how to behave online. Every time you have to apologize for your angry behavior, it's clear that you have no self-control. It's no shock that you've been banned from forums before and it won't be a shock if and when you get banned from this one, too. You can't go two posts without calling people names. I hope your stay here is brief. Please lash back at me with even more name-calling so we can speed up the process.

DJ

Last edited by djtoell; 02-21-05 at 08:38 PM.
Old 02-21-05, 08:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When I first posted on this thread I didn't realise it was going to turn into a crap on film-talk fest. I was pissed that I was banned for what I felt was an unjust reason but hey it's Ed's board he can do what he wants and I still think that it is a good board with some really good posters.

However I'm pretty sure I would have left voluntarily after seeing the way the forum is going. I like going to place where you can discuss films but I films aren't my entire life. What I did like was discussing other subjects with people who share similar interests but offer up different points of view on certain things. There was a good discussion between me NBT and SirM that wasn't offensive or flaming but was closed because the topic was too political. That wasn't what really bothered me though, what was the last straw for me was the total deletion of posts because one person didn't like them. I don't mind if something is offensive to get a Deleted by Mod but to erase them completely and then ban someone for mentioning the deleted threads is too much for me.

Sorry just a little venting. Film-talk is a decent board but I am really glad I found this one (especially since it seems the best posters from the other board are here)
Old 02-21-05, 08:47 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I think this thread has long since outlived it's usefulness. Everyone should probably kick back, relax, pop in a DVD, open a and enjoy the evening