Harry Potter is evil, discuss.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-05, 03:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kids are dying in Africa
Old 07-18-05, 10:48 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
so i went into work on friday to find that the harry potter pallets were "disguised" to discourage hijack attempts and/or truckers stealing any (not that anyone with half a brain wouldn't figure out that the giant pallets were the HP book)....the disguise?

They were plastered with "Bulk Hannakuh Pack" across the sides Those damned JEWS! They did it!!!!!!!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-24-05, 02:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The irony about this whole thing is most people proclaiming Harry Potter as Evil have not read any of the books. This includes the Pope. How can you form a valid opinion about Harry Potter if you haven't actually read the books?

Another thing about all this Evil business, is these people never learn. The more they protest the thing, the better it will sell because people who wouldn't normally buy the book will read it to find out what all the hubbub is about.

Actually, I think I'd like to write a book about magic and warlocks, and then have the religious reich proclaim it as evil so it becomes a best seller.

I think I've hit on a winning plan!