Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Console Rankings

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-01, 07:40 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's funny comments about the N64 Fenneant. Unfortunitly it appears you fail to recall just how much the N64 brought to the market.

I could go really in depth, but reading your other posts I see you are not ignorant, and surly with this helpful reminder you will not dismiss the N64 as a "joke".

While it may have not been your system of choice, it did have many great titles and brought about much inovation to a tired market. It's rather unfortunite we have so many "gamers" that insist at looking through such narrow eyes. Even the creator of the PS2, when asked what they needed to win the console wars again, responed "More games with the quality of Nintendo's." (See newsweek Sept.14 2000)

Virtually every software company regards Nintendo as not just a fierce competitor, but a great software company. While the N64 hardware might have been less then Ideal for some firms, it was created primarly for just one company, and that company was Nintendo. And I don't recall one nintentendo game that wasn't awesome.

Tim Allen and Jerry Sinfeld make tons of money selling jokes, nintendo does not.
Old 03-07-01, 10:16 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It looks like the GameCube will be released in September. That's kind-of odd since the last thing I heard is that it would be released LATE, maybe not until 2002. Are they going to have games ready by then? Will that "jump" in the market take away business from the Xbox which will not be released until late 2001 -- maybe November?