Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Resident Evil Village (Xbox, PS5, PC; 5/7/2021)

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Resident Evil Village (Xbox, PS5, PC; 5/7/2021)

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-22, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,192 Likes on 918 Posts
Re: Resident Evil Village (Xbox, PS5, PC; 5/7/2021)

Originally Posted by Rival11
It's weird that you have infinite ammo without beating the game. They give that to you for all weapons after you beat the game.

It is. And I didn't do anything special in terms of supplements. No challenges or anything. When I bought the guns from Duke they were priced in the hundreds, with the most expensive ones costing about 1500 Lei. I only noticed that I had infinite ammo when I switched over from one of my guns and the alternate gun had the infinity symbol on it. It's like being in God mode but I still get killed. I'm in that level Beneviento's house where the little shit dolls slice you up.
Old 12-02-22, 09:13 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 192 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by Why So Blu?
It is. And I didn't do anything special in terms of supplements. No challenges or anything. When I bought the guns from Duke they were priced in the hundreds, with the most expensive ones costing about 1500 Lei. I only noticed that I had infinite ammo when I switched over from one of my guns and the alternate gun had the infinity symbol on it. It's like being in God mode but I still get killed. I'm in that level Beneviento's house where the little shit dolls slice you up.
It HAS to be part of the update only this time out we didn't need to pay for it (like we had to with the RE 2 remake).
Old 12-08-22, 06:54 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

A cool thing that happens in Shadows of Rose is that in the beginning of the game when you're running away and escape in the castle, She discovers the first sister Ethan killed in the hallway. I thought that was cool. Maybe I'm wrong, but I pretty sure it was her.

UPDATE: It's not one of the sisters and I can't tell you who it is without ruining it.

Last edited by Rival11; 12-09-22 at 11:50 AM.
Old 12-08-22, 07:14 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,192 Likes on 918 Posts

Originally Posted by Rival11
It HAS to be part of the update only this time out we didn't need to pay for it (like we had to with the RE 2 remake).
What I also noticed is that all of the guns that have infinite ammo cannot be dropped from the inventory. They have a red line going through the trash icon. It's a bit of a bummer in that I am not pick up further "treasure" or hidden weapons. Still, infinite ammo is more than enough. I knocked out Moreau.
Old 12-08-22, 07:58 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 913 Likes on 773 Posts

How do you get infinite ammo in this? I did it in RE4 bc I played it so much and spent like a million for it on all my guns. Infinite rocket launcher was a unique way to go through the game. Same way in this? I don’t know how I’d get close to a million in this. I barely had money for anything.
Old 12-09-22, 11:49 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by OldBoy
How do you get infinite ammo in this? I did it in RE4 bc I played it so much and spent like a million for it on all my guns. Infinite rocket launcher was a unique way to go through the game. Same way in this? I don’t know how I’d get close to a million in this. I barely had money for anything.
Just complete the game once on any difficulty.
The following users liked this post:
OldBoy (12-09-22)
Old 12-11-22, 11:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Finished Shadows of Rose - it was one of the best DLC's I've every played. It also has for me anyway, the creepiest f'n moment of any RE game. I'm not going to even mention it so you can enjoy it. Even if you don't think it's as great as I do, you're still going to love it.

There are few major surprises in this and it
Spoiler:
Completely wraps up RE7 and Village perfectly

Also, this game looks incredible on the Series X. I'm in love with photo mode on the series X as well, I know it's on the one x but everything is better on the new console. I will probably be posting my own photos with every game post as well from here on out ;-)

This game is already a classic.

gerrythedon (01-09-24)
Old 12-12-22, 05:52 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 913 Likes on 773 Posts

Might have to return to the village.
Old 12-22-22, 10:49 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Ok Screw it - here is that part that I said was "The scariest ever" again you may not think so but this just got to me and I thought it was really creepy - loved it. Keep in mind this person already played through a couple of times and knows the environment and what to do - I did it once and made it and walked backwards the entire time lol.

Also, they added heavy/nervous breathing to Rose which makes it even more intense.

"Don't look away" and you'll be fine

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rival11; 12-22-22 at 10:58 AM.
gerrythedon (01-09-24)
Old 01-09-24, 08:40 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 213 Likes on 186 Posts

Wrapped up Shadow Of Rose last night. Yup just like RIVAL11 mentioned, its a fucking sweet DLC. Loved Rose character and her powers. Graphics on Series X are great. "Don't look away" scene is creepy as fuck (completed it in one try). And also later those fucking dolls kept spotting me . Loved playing in 3rd person. Wish they would do that to VII. I want a full game with her

Need to buy RE4 remake.
Rival11 (01-11-24)
Old 01-10-24, 12:55 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 71 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by gerrythedon
Wrapped up Shadow Of Rose last night. Yup just like RIVAL11 mentioned, its a fucking sweet DLC. Loved Rose character and her powers. Graphics on Series X are great. "Don't look away" scene is creepy as fuck (completed it in one try). And also later those fucking dolls kept spotting me . Loved playing in 3rd person. Wish they would do that to VII. I want a full game with her

Need to buy RE4 remake.
Dang I need to go back for this too. Just finished the RE4 remake and it was superb, then the Separate Ways DLC for that, which I thought was absolutely one of the best DLCs I've ever played.