Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

PS4 Help please

Old 08-06-16, 09:48 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

PS4 Help please

For the last week, my PS4 won't connect to PSN, but yet it connects to the internet, and all my other devices are internet connected, and my PS3 will play on PSN. Any help to get my PS4 to connect would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-06-16, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: PS4 Help please

Did you have the PSN account when turning on your PS4? My brother brought his console last month and he told me he couldn't get in the PSN. Turn out that he had to use the account to get in PSN and he forgot the password so he had to make a new one he said it work now. You can use the account on the PS3 on the PS4 just remember your PSN account password. Hope that help.
Old 08-06-16, 12:06 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by dom56 View Post
Did you have the PSN account when turning on your PS4? My brother brought his console last month and he told me he couldn't get in the PSN. Turn out that he had to use the account to get in PSN and he forgot the password so he had to make a new one he said it work now. You can use the account on the PS3 on the PS4 just remember your PSN account password. Hope that help.
I'll see if PSN signed me out. Thanks.
Old 08-06-16, 03:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

You might also want to try and sign in on a computer to make sure someone didn't try to hack it and lock your account. You might just have to reset your password or something.