Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Bungie - Destiny

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-14, 07:07 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
Re: Bungie - Destiny

OK, so here we go with the Weekly reset report.

Lord Saladin has left the Tower, closing the back area to us again until the next Iron Banner graces us all.

The Weekly Nightfall/Heroic is The Summoning Pits. Void burn on the Nightfall only. So bring your purple swirlies.

Just finished all the Nightfalls, Heroics and dailies. Got a second Universal Remote, energy, and not much else. I did however finally get the God Of War shader, and it looks oh so sweet!
Old 11-25-14, 08:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool stuff.

Gonna be a tough night for me. Will probably try to get my raid crew together for 3 hard raids, but all I really want to do is play Warframe. Maybe I'll find time to do a little bit of both.

Nightfalls and Weeklies will have to wait for the long weekend, I suspect.
Old 11-25-14, 09:32 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by chess
Cool stuff.

Gonna be a tough night for me. Will probably try to get my raid crew together for 3 hard raids, but all I really want to do is play Warframe. Maybe I'll find time to do a little bit of both.

Nightfalls and Weeklies will have to wait for the long weekend, I suspect.
We sent you an invite!
Old 11-25-14, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

did Exclusion Zone with cruzness and JohnSlider last night and in short time farmed enough to purchase Ghleon's Demise from the Iron Banner (love the range on this gun) and then get back up to the 25k mark

ran a quick daily and Nightfall with Sooner .... did some solo PE's and another daily and called it a night

priorities for the week:

farm more helium to level up my Titan (27) to be able to raid (have the armor to get her to 29) ... need a raid helmet (hard mode) or raid chest and secure exotic helmet to get her to 30

Raid - normal and hard .... for Titan as mentioned above .... and to get that last piece for my 29 Warlock .... raid helm or chest

Nightfall/Weekly

dailies/PE

Xur Black Friday sale?!

ignore my Hunter as much as possible
Old 11-25-14, 09:50 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Two Raids down, and it's been a productive day.

I got my third version of these guns:

Praedeth's Revenge
Hezen Vengeance
Corrective Measure
Vex Mythoclast

Got another Timebreaker, another Aspect Of Glass.

And then: After fucking around in Iron Banner to get the boots and gloves, I finally got the gloves for my Warlock in the Raid. Still need the boots.

But then with my Titan, Atheon dropped not one, but two Helmets! I still need the chest piece, but once the helm is upgraded, I will have my 3rd Level 30 character!
Old 11-25-14, 09:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by TheKing
We sent you an invite!
This morning?

I just popped in Warframe for a minute to do some crafting before work. Tonight, I'll probably be raiding in earnest.
Old 11-25-14, 10:22 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hoping to do Nightfall and Weekly with my now two characters tonight, though my Titan (25) will have to join at the end. And wife is working Wed night so I can start Raid Wed a little earlier. While the cat is away, the mice will play!
Old 11-25-14, 10:33 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: Home of the UF Gators and Nat'l Championships, Gainesville, FL
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks musick and Slider for help on farming glimmer. Went back into Iron banner afterwards to unlock Rep level 5. Bought The IB Gauntlets, Ghleon's Demise and Perun's Fire.

Rerolled Perun's fire and got it with Void damage (already have Pocket Infinity for Solar damage) and Hammerforged (range bonus).

Looks like tonight there will be lots of summoning pits
Old 11-25-14, 11:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

OK, my third Raid is done and other than my 2nd Vision Of Confluence and 8th Found Verdict, nothing much else to speak of.

But my Titan getting 2 Raid Helmets and a trip to Level 30 was obviously the highlight of my morning.

I did get the oracle checkpoint back after the last raid, for the rest of y'all.
Old 11-25-14, 11:05 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

OK, my third Raid is done and other than my 2nd Vision Of Confluence and 8th Found Verdict, nothing much else to speak of.

But my Titan getting 2 Raid Helmets and a trip to Level 30 was obviously the highlight of my morning.
when do you sleep??!!!
Old 11-25-14, 11:15 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I get in at 1am on Sunday, so if Xúr has a lot of items I want I may need to run the Weekly three times by myself in the middle of of the night.
Old 11-25-14, 11:22 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by musick
when do you sleep??!!!
Pretty much now I'm gonna be on my way pretty soon, the joys of working nights for 15 years.

Originally Posted by The Bus
I get in at 1am on Sunday, so if Xúr has a lot of items I want I may need to run the Weekly three times by myself in the middle of of the night.
1AM Sunday? That's when Xur leaves! Well, if you're in the east, I guess that's 3 hours. You could run it 3 times in that time. I might be around
Old 11-25-14, 11:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I did get the oracle checkpoint back after the last raid, for the rest of y'all.
Originally Posted by musick
when do you sleep??!!!
A hard raid from Oracles with a decent squad takes probably 35-45 minutes tops.

Congrats on the helmets Scott, and thx for keeping the checkpoint. Might grab that later.
Old 11-25-14, 11:44 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

A hard raid from Oracles with a decent squad takes probably 35-45 minutes tops.

Congrats on the helmets Scott, and thx for keeping the checkpoint. Might grab that later.
Yeah, and we had really smooth runs. Running a 30 on hard is like a completely different world. I think in our 3 runs we failed the gatekeeper twice (one was a glitch) and only had 3 or 4 Atheon failures total, two being from glitches.

I'm definitely thinking of giving Flawless Raider a serious run. I think I can do it, so long as I can find a full squad committed enough to do it.
Old 11-25-14, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

well if you guys want to run me through the hard raid on my 29 Warlock I'll try and keep it under 60 minutes for you
Old 11-25-14, 12:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

As it stands, I have three 30s, and I think Scott now has his third. If we can get one, ideally two more 30s, we can put together a hard raid from the forum.
Old 11-25-14, 12:13 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm pretty sure Chase (Roy) has the gear to get to 30 but it may not be leveled yet. I'm 1/4th away from being 29. I have the mats, I just need the XP on my exotic helm.
Old 11-25-14, 12:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gooter
I'm pretty sure Chase (Roy) has the gear to get to 30 but it may not be leveled yet. I'm 1/4th away from being 29. I have the mats, I just need the XP on my exotic helm.
I do. I just need to level her up. Been so busy with IB the last few days, I haven't really had a chance.
Old 11-25-14, 12:24 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

My Titan just got both the raid pieces he was missing (boots and helmet) in today's hard run(s). So that'll be my second Lvl 30 (and 2nd with a complete 4 piece raid set). I'll gladly help out with a "forum members" hard raid. I'm also up for doing a flawless raider if anyone wants to attempt it.

On a side note, my poor Warlock is still stuck at 29. I swear the rewards for that character is glitched. I've used that character since launch day and all he ever gets is energy and shards. Meanwhile the other two, who I only started playing with since mid-October, both have full raid gear.
Old 11-25-14, 12:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

So 30s:

Meatpants
Scott
Roy
Me

That'll work. Just have to coordinate a time.
Old 11-25-14, 12:31 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

As it stands, I have three 30s, and I think Scott now has his third. If we can get one, ideally two more 30s, we can put together a hard raid from the forum.
Yep. My Titan will join the other two. I have 9 bounties sitting on him right now, along with 5 from today I can do after that. Those should get my IB gear and one of those helmets maxed...maybe both. I have to wear the Armamentarium or Alpha Lupi until I get the chest, but 30 is 30.

I'm now one piece away on each character in raid gear. My Warlock and Hunter need the boots, and Titan needs the chest. Without Iron Banner, this would have been my first to get to 30.
Old 11-25-14, 12:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I'm normally good after 9:00 pm CT M-F
but with the upcoming holiday I'll probably be able to get on around 8:00 tomorrow
not sure about Thurs but took Friday off and should be readily available Friday - Sun
Old 11-25-14, 12:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I have to wear the Armamentarium or Alpha Lupi until I get the chest, but 30 is 30.
I think the Armamentarium is the best option for the raid anyway. The second grenade, extra ammo and crazy Discipline on the Defender subclass are better perks than the helmets for raid purposes. IMO, of course.

For everything except the raid, I like to run the Inmost Light helm on the Striker subclass.
Old 11-25-14, 12:37 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

If I can get to 29, I'll join ya too. Probably won't be 29 till the weekend tho.
Old 11-25-14, 12:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'm an East Coast guy so I'm usually long gone when all you late-nighters are on. This weekend might be the best option for everyone to get together. The only day I'm not available for the rest of the week will be Thursday.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.