Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Fortnite

Old 03-04-19, 09:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: Fortnite

Originally Posted by lwhy? View Post
I downloaded this and Apex Legends and played a few hours of each yesterday. I am not very good at this. I don't understand how some people are sniping me from crazy far off distances.... Somehow I ended up ranked 1st in some team battles since I just ran around exploring and avoided dying. I ended up only dying once or twice, but I didn't get any kills. I don't know why I was getting ranked 1st out of 60 people....
What mode were you playing? If it was Team Rumble (which it sounds like you were based on dying once or twice and only having 60 people in the lobby), then you were simply on the winning team.

As for sniping, I've become decent at it and have a few 250m+ snipes. It takes some practice with the bullet drop and what not. I just don't know how I always get lasered from across the map by regular ARs and other guns. Some people have ridiculous aim.
Old 03-04-19, 11:50 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by JTH182 View Post
What mode were you playing? If it was Team Rumble (which it sounds like you were based on dying once or twice and only having 60 people in the lobby), then you were simply on the winning team.

As for sniping, I've become decent at it and have a few 250m+ snipes. It takes some practice with the bullet drop and what not. I just don't know how I always get lasered from across the map by regular ARs and other guns. Some people have ridiculous aim.
It was a team competition. It said I was #1 out of 60 after two different battles.
Old 03-05-19, 05:54 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by lwhy? View Post
It was a team competition. It said I was #1 out of 60 after two different battles.
Yeah, it will say that in Team Rumble if you're on the winning team. Doesn't mean you were the #1 player.
Old 03-05-19, 06:57 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by JTH182 View Post
Yeah, it will say that in Team Rumble if you're on the winning team. Doesn't mean you were the #1 player.
Ok that's what was really confusing since I knew I couldn't be the #1 player since I didn't take out anyone....
Old 03-07-19, 08:49 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

My friend and I won our very first match in the Duos tournament... This game is a lot of fun when you're playing against a lobby of potatoes!
Old 10-13-19, 02:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

It looks like Fortnite has came to an end. Of course, we all know there will be another, but I would hate to be one of the people who have spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on the game.

https://kotaku.com/fortnites-season-...ped-1839010621
Old 10-13-19, 03:05 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Sonny Corinthos View Post
It looks like Fortnite has came to an end. Of course, we all know there will be another, but I would hate to be one of the people who have spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on the game.

https://kotaku.com/fortnites-season-...ped-1839010621
Sounds like you misread the article.
Old 10-13-19, 05:55 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

lol! Yeah, Fortnite hasn't ended, it's just starting Chapter 2.